Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP-BATT] The Road to Recovery [Mera+Leeroi v Eostre] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...is just a bunch of sparring. SIKE.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:48 pm
You get better. No matter what happens, you get better. That's what always seemed to happen. Though, really, Hemera had to get better. No other options. Otherwise she would be like Nictor, perhaps. Someone who needed guidance, who needed help. Mera desired neither. That would show weakness, and she could take care of herself.

She had survived the ill-fated ball, the rebel raid, the space race, and now, space itself. Another in a string of the many instances that just had to be pushed through. Limbs were optional.

Hemera didn't even need to come into the office for another week, but chose to come in to see her boss, to report, to show just how fine she was. Not that she completely rejected the time off. Getting to actually relax versus spending all her time adapting would be divine.

And tonight was her first time off of Busthind with the new legs... Which she definitely made sure to show off, because it would be rude not to. Maybe too harsh of a reminder for her own self so soon after, but that would be what she needed.

Leeroi was along, because, well... It seemed nice. She didn't need him to come, of course, though it did soothe whatever weird nerves she had in the back of her mind. But it was exhilirating, in its own weird way. Here she was, with her...? Were they dating?

They...went on dates...but were they...dating? Now was not the time to ask.

She had more important things to do. Preliminary military work, and the like.

Whatever. She was out with the boy she had hate-feelings for, he didn't hate-hate her, she was walking again, and she drove down on her motorcycle. Since the train would take much too long and all.

For all intents and purposes, she was doing real well for herself. Now to just...actually go into the building proper.

purplerosesbeauty

zeflamigo

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:17 pm
Leeroi didn't have a single thing to complain about. He was enjoying his life, his motorcycle ride with Hemera, the way the wind felt on his face. Surely his life wasn't perfect, and there were still problems in his life, but all of that had faded to time as Leeroi spent most of the last few weeks with his new kismesis. There was no room for worrying about Vidari in this kind of bliss.

Getting off the motorcycle as they made it to the office, Leeroi looked over their final destination, and gave a woofbeast whistle.

"Four Fronds fancy living," Leeroi joked, clapping Hemera on the shoulder. "To be honest, I'm not sure where I'm supposed to ever meet Vidari." Leeroi wasn't joking. He thought the guy lived in Busthind, but there weren't any military offices there besides the prison. He was sure he could ask around the village for him, should he ever think of any reason to meet.

"Well, you heading in?" Leeroi asked, already moving toward the door. He opened it, holding it for Hemera to enter first.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:03 pm
Eostre sat at her desk, the paperwork in small piles in front of her, small folders and a thick report, her ink-stained gloves and brass knuckles resting on the edge of the desk. Teacups and doilies lined her shelves where there wasn't information. She'd had her office for quite a while now, since she was first promoted following the ball, and it'd gotten quite lived in. Her real hive wasn't too far from here, but she much preferred to work here when she could. Becoming a bit of a known figure for military presence in Four Fronds, and building her image and all. She'd avoided it well enough in the weeks following her own post-mission recoveries, and was surprised to see Hemera so eager to return after her much harsher injuries. Limb loss was no joke, even on violent Alternia. She was glad that Furore was so good at robotics or she'd be out her only subordinate far too early.

She buzzed the door open for their arrival when she heard the rumble of the motorcycle dying down, getting ready to plan her next move. Eostre had quite an assignment for Hemera now.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:55 pm
Mera's head turned immediately; as over the moon as she was lately, she was still almost painfully professional. "You're not- excuse me, what?" she gawked a little. "You don't know where his office is? Have you looked? You must have received information in the mail about it, or there is a directory reference available or the like... Lieutenant Diazzi will probably know, if nothing else." Or have resources to find out. Mera understood that Leeroi had little reason to like Kursha after all these sweeps, but dragging his feet could put his career on the line.

She exhaled and composed herself. It would be taken care of. Mera nodded and took point, striding past him and through the door.

The tealblood glanced at Leeroi as she did so, specifically at his free hand. It wasn't very professional, but...maybe before they got to Eostre's suite...

She clasped it, to bring him along with her in hopefully one smooth motion.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:08 pm
"Don't worry about it. I'll get it done," Leeroi waved off Hemera's nagging with nonchalance. "It's my thing to worry about, not your's. You have enough." He said, entirely serious about the matter. He was a grown troll. If he ******** up, that was on him to fix it. Hemera didn't need to babysit. She had better things to deal with.

Pulled along by Hemera, Leeroi couldn't help but laugh in surprise. "Were you not satisfied with cuddling on a motorcycle the whole ride down?" He joked. Leeroi, of course, always welcomed more affection, but he'd be damned if he didn't tease Hemera at every chance he got.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:28 pm
Her face burned a bit. Mera tried not to stutter, somehow still easily sidelined by being called out. Maybe because she wasn't used to it happening in public as of yet... "I'm quite sure riding at fast speeds with bug and mud hazards is the opposite of cuddling!" It was comfortable, though, for all intents and purposes. Not cozy but it wasn't messy, either. His arms around her, secure... Not that she wanted to admit that right now when he was needling so.

She looked back at Leeroi and tried to quirk brow. "But then does that mean you're saying that is enough to satisfy you?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:37 pm
"I am insatiable." Leeroi explained, matter-of-factly. "You know this."  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:50 pm
The fact that he went so serious all of a sudden made her let out one short laugh. Leeroi was...something else. "I suppose I do."

She stopped, and considered, doubting herself for a moment, right in front of the door. "Ah... Um... Are you absolutely sure you want to come with? It will probably be very boring, reporting in, probably going over recovery and what to do next, possibly paperwork..."

He could go to the ALG or something, there were options... Hemera didn't want any of the night to become a regret.

"I want you along, obviously..." They were holding hands! "I just don't want it to feel...like a drag, I suppose."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 pm
"Shhhh," Leeroi jokingly pressed a finger to Hemera's lips. "This is where I want to be right now. With you." Hemera could be just as boring as paperwork, on a bad day. He'd find some way to entertain himself.

"What will you do if your legs fall apart while I'm off eating a croissant in some patisserie? Some mechanic boyfriend, can't even be there when it really matters!" He exaggerated, throwing a hand up dramatically. "And then you'll dump me. And I'll deserve it. And I'll cry for a whole week. So really, I should just stay." He gave her a winning smile. His logic was flawless.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:28 am
Boyfriend. Ah. So that's where they were. Mera's face heated up a little more. She...needed to catch up with her own quadrant life, clearly. If Leeroi thought it was exclusive, it was, because she wanted to be, but...

Was she worried? That he would see her when she wasn't being 'badass' and grow bored of her?

Did she really have time to work through anything like that right now?

Hemera exhaled. She needed to focus on the moment. And her stupid, charming...boyfriend. "Hmm." Now she quirked a brow for real, smiling a little. "I should hope that they won't break from walking, standing, sitting...in temperate climate. But if you insist."

Okay. They were getting close enough to being too on-time for Mera's liking, versus early.

She turned and knocked on the door. She checked, and the handle moved. Mera poked her head in.

"Lieutenant Diazzi? Sergeant Moachm, reporting in."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:46 am
The knocking caught her attention, and Eostre resisted rolling her eyes. Took them long enough to come in, was she making out with her new kismesis too much to remember the door? Or were her legs that slow? She could hear that both of them were there... Furore wasn't quiet.

"Ah, Hemera, there you are. I was growing concerned you were too busy flirting to come and do report with me. Come on you two, take a seat," she said, laughing a little as she put away some of her files, filing them in the drawers and locking them behind. Eostre knew she wouldn't be able to resist peeking at Hemera's legs when she walked in, curious how she was managing with them. She waved her hand vaguely and leaned back in her big chair, waiting for the two of them.

"So how are you feeling, darling? Legs holding up okay?" she asked, and then turned to Leeroi. "Furore, how have you been?"

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:49 am
"...Ah. I apologize for the misconduct." Well. If she died right here, right now, that would be fine. Hemera marched over to the seat, and tried very hard to not look mortified.

Mera ran her fingers through her hair, fidgeting that way, then tossed the mass over her shoulder.

"I'm fine enough to be here, aren't I? And my legs...are functional enough for Busthind's terrain, as well as flatter ground. Sergeant Furore is truly more than competent in his work. After the time I have spent off and back on my feet, I believe I have made a full recovery." She didn't need any fussing or concern. There was work to do.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:49 pm
Leeroi didn't feel any need to apologize for making small talk on the way in. It would seem harsh of her to actually reprimand her officer for something so trivial. Leeroi laughed it off, happy to catch up with Eostre again.

"Hey, Miss D! I'm fantastic, thanks for asking!" He held up a peace sign and smiled wide. Blushing a little at Hemera's compliment of his work, he felt at least some need to explain his presence. "I'm here to make sure nothing malfunctions from the radical climate shift. And moral support, y'know?" Leeroi reached for Hemera's hand again, even knowing she might just bat it away.  

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:04 pm
Sometimes it was fun to watch the way Hemera shifted so easily with her words. Even teasing her she seemed to shrink away as if it were an actual criticism of her person. And so formal! But that was something she liked about her. "No misconduct, dear Hemera, you know me. Just happy to see you again." She listened to the two of them, nodding and hmming.

"Of course. A full recovery, and Furore here to assist. Perfect sense of it." The legs were pretty, and interesting. Of course she'd want something practical yet streamlined in appearance. "What sort of testing has been done, aside from walking about?"

Eostre reached for a bowl of candies from the corner of her desk, taking one for herself and putting it on the edge for the sergeants to take a piece from, if they liked. She tilted her head, unwrapping her candy slowly. "Such as, oh, I don't know, battle capabilities." She popped the candy in, and looked at Hemera.

"If you've fully recovered, and all, it shouldn't be a problem to test, right, Furore?"

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff