Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Lucius/Harry Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

argenteuspardus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:31 pm
Recently, I began reading a fanfic with this pairing without realizing exactly what the pairing was. Despite my previous doubts about such a pairing, it was actually written quite well- I ended up enjoying it after my initial shock.

What do you think of this ship? I find it to be very different, (well, a lot of the pairings here are,) but intriguing if written well.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:39 pm
Same. I read one by accident too. Harry has claustrophobia and meets Lucius in a lift at the ministry. Because he is claustrophobic, Harry keeps his eyes closed, thinking of large fields etc. while Lucius watches him.

It ends up with Lucius taking Harry's mind off of things by shagging him. Was nicely written for a PWP

HellsBitch

Zaurak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:33 pm
I could see this if Lucius had kidnapped Harry and was using him as his sex slave... = / But I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around a healthy, mutual relationship. Draco's reaction would be priceless though. . . Oh well, if you have any recs I'd be more than willing to look into it.

Linky, linky?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:00 am
Zaurak
I could see this if Lucius had kidnapped Harry and was using him as his sex slave... = / But I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around a healthy, mutual relationship. Draco's reaction would be priceless though. . . Oh well, if you have any recs I'd be more than willing to look into it.

Linky, linky?

The sex slave part would be funny.... i actually read this ship once and it was ok..........  

tragic kitty

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:14 am
uhm... I think I have a few links for some fics... I'll see if I can find them once AFF gets up and running again. I've actually read a pretty good one, too, where Harry and Lucius were soulmates. Hard to cope with for both at first, but they grow on each other and in the end they cant stand not being near each other all the time. Really amusing, really.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:38 pm
Zaurak

Linky, linky?

Alright, I have a couple of links for you. They're on fanfiction.net, so they aren't very graphic, but check the ratings if you wish...

The first is just a short but interesting fanfic I found with evil Dursleys and Lucius Malfoy to the rescue... well, sort of:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2531427/1/

The second link is for you if you're feeling very daring as it challenges every preconcieved notion you had of the wizarding world, good and evil, and the intrinsic nature of man...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1551237/1/

And I decided to add one more link, just because of your comment on Draco's priceless reaction to such a relationship:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2531243/1/

Have fun reading; I hope you are amused. wink

argenteuspardus

MasterMorganGregoryDrake

7,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:57 pm
I was on a site reading snarry fics and saw that they had Harry/lucius and thought hey what the heck might as well see how it is. I love it, I spent like three months reading nothing but that and when I wasn't reading it I was looking for sites that had more for when I exuasted that site. I thing Snarry is still my fave but I really like this one and harry and Draco of course. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:38 pm
heart Dunno why,but they are sooo adorable with each other,I <3 this pairing!  

Her Royal Bossness

Zaurak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:15 pm
argenteuspardus
Zaurak

Linky, linky?

Alright, I have a couple of links for you. They're on fanfiction.net, so they aren't very graphic, but check the ratings if you wish...

The first is just a short but interesting fanfic I found with evil Dursleys and Lucius Malfoy to the rescue... well, sort of:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2531427/1/

The second link is for you if you're feeling very daring as it challenges every preconcieved notion you had of the wizarding world, good and evil, and the intrinsic nature of man...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1551237/1/

And I decided to add one more link, just because of your comment on Draco's priceless reaction to such a relationship:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2531243/1/

Have fun reading; I hope you are amused. wink

3nodding Thanks. *begins reading*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:11 pm
Well I'm pretty open to all REASONABLE pairings and Harry/Lucious sound quite dandy. Haven't actually read anything on it yet, but I am in the process....

... it does quite sound like a potential pairing 3nodding  

pudoupan

my_masquerade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:46 am
As soon as I heard mention of this pairing... I invisioned a complete AU... in which Harry/Draco are friends visiting over the summer and while Draco is not around Lucius makes advances... It really sounded better in my head... don't all fic ideas? ahh well...

I'd love to check out some of the posted links... I'll be off doing that now actually! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:02 am
I love that pairing, well I love pretty much all pairings but that's not the point.

Most of them I've read were ones where Harry was wearing a collar with Lucious' name on it. <----0_0

Some where rape fics with an eventual realationship. A couple of them got taken off the site. o_o

But they were all pretty good.  

Aizen Sousuke_Ex 5th Cap.

omfghaxd

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:23 pm
I like this pairing. Older man, younger man...hehehehe. Molestation. rape. it's cool.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:08 am
Love it. <3 I even talked my friends into RPing it with me.

The funny thing is that in these, Draco can either be mad or he can feel left out. It's so much fun when to imagine Draco's reaction.

Kamikaze Mitsukai

omfghaxd

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:40 pm
I like draco and Lucious or dracoxharryxlucious  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items