Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Captain Blackheart's Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:00 pm
        ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇ ʜQxxCaptain Enka Blackheart's OfficexxxxBlue Sea l Marine HQ
        User Image
User Image____________________________________________________

xxxxxClaimed by: ---x

A cozy little office stationed in a further off building, closer to the edge of the sea. Inside resides your standard marine office whosaywhatzit's and a hammock made over the desk, for naps. The only reason why it's so neat is because Enka never really uses it and is out in the field capturing pirates. When in use, he's usually in the hammock sleeping or in his chair tossing a ball off the wall. Either or, it's cozy and spacious!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:01 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

She raised an eyebrow when Zhele mentioned discussing 'poly stuff', not having a damn clue what she had meant, but she'd shrug it off and sort that out later. More importantly, the damned squid wouldn't. ********. Hold. Still! It took a lot more pinning her a** down than she thought necessary to get these stupid ******** contact in, but after they were in, Komachi sighed with a huff once finished, setting the box aside. "
Being called so damn beautiful did actually made her cheeks flush slightly as she was pulled into more sweet kisses. Then Zhele remembered that they had someone to thank and the redhead nodded. She still hated owing people, but she had to do something for the damned kid. He actually pulled this off and she was grateful. Even if it was spitefully grateful. She nodded, and before she could complain, Zhele was dragging her off and out the infirmary. There was just one problem. In Zhele's excitement, she had completely forgotten to let Komachi actually put any of her clothing back on. So lo and behold, when they managed to find a room with the guys name on it and head inside, Komachi was still butt naked and totally unaware really. Nudity was just damn comfortable so she hadn't really noticed it herself. Enka would get to see everything all over again. Every wide, womanly curve he definitely wasn't ready for. Poor kid.

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:20 pm
User Image

--------Zhele could hardly contain her excitement as she nearly knocked the door off its hinges. No, she did not realize that this was a brand new office. But she punched the door open with the palm of her hand regardless! BAM! Before Enka would even know what was going on, Zhele would be right up to the young man's desk. Her heels clicked and clacked, echoing off the spacious walls as she advanced suddenly! Those blind eyes now had the contacts in them and were roaming around the room. "Ohmygod! Ican'tthankyouenough! PleasewhateverIcandoforyouIwilldo!" The words exploded from her plump, purple lips as she grabbed both of his hands and cupped them within her own chilly fingers. At this point, Komachi had strolled into the room behind her in all her naked glory. The bright sun was shining through those clear windows in front of Zhele, making Komachi's pale skin practically glow! God she was pale! Almost like a ghost. Still oblivious to her partner's nudity, Zhele leaned forward, her chest on the desk, as she shook his hands. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou! Please! TellmehowIcanhelp!"

Techniques

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:39 pm
User Image

BOUNCE! BOUNCE! BOUNCE! BOUNCE!

Repeatedly the elasticity of this little red ball was tested as Enka sat neatly in his chair, eyes glued to the wall as it would rebound back over and over. After having taken a shower and relaxing some, he was finally able to get some time to himself. "Hmph. I wonder what being a captain comes with anyway. I-I should really read those pamphlets they send me. ." But that was boring. Super boring. And he hated boring. Just as he was about to get up, the sound of his Snail Phone ringing caught his attention. Eyes blinking several times, he'd grasp it while still tossing the ball at the wall. "Hellloooo, this is Captain Blackheart! How can I assist you. . "

Silence, then he'd smile from ear to ear.

"MOM! YEAH! I've been great actually! I got promoted really fast and I've been taking care of protecting the people, just like you and dad wanted. Mhm. . Yea- What?! You cut it out?! Mom. . please don't. . Please. ." He'd slink down in his chair, blushing while he'd cheese even further. "It was no big deal. Just some guy stealing things. He was a little tough but. . I took care of em' easy. Heh. . Oh, a surpri- You're coming here?! B-But I thought you and dad were too busy? Ohhhh! It's just you. Okay. No, that's completely fine. I'll make sure I'm not busy and we can go out and stuff. .Yes! It'll be great. I know dad can't come but that's cool! You're all I need! Mhm! Okay, love you too! Bye!"

Taking a nice stretch, the phone with clamor down as he stood, right when the doors burst open. Almost losing it, Enka fall back in his chair as Zhele burst into the room! "Errr. . " A little taken back, it took a few moments for him to register things as she spoke before giving a large grin, eyes closing. "Haha! It was one of my men who did it so I had to repay you! I just don't want you guys in anymore trouble, so please try to not be pirates. . maybe? If that's okay." That was all he asked. After looking down, the papers on his desk still spoke on the reconstruction of Row One. If he left now he could probably still make it. . . and he could use the help, given Hammond was off somewhere.

"I could use your help actually! Someone destroyed a lot of innocent homes in Paradise and I should be out there fixing it. Would you and your friend mind coming along with me?" Of course, a simple enough request, but as eyes moved from Zhele to Komachi they'd suddenly widen then turn to spirals, a leak of blood coming from the kids nose as he went falling back onto the floor.

"CLOTHESPLEASEICANTTAKEMUCHMOREOFTHIS!"

Ryunosukei Ryusei

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:21 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

Holy ******** that woman was exited. he was bouncing all over and quite frankly that solid clacking sound of her high heels was totally hot. She did find it difficult to follow the words without spaces talking thing. However, the sight of her bouncing rear end was totally worth the inability to fully understand her words. But the kid was making one hell of a half assed request. Asking them to stop being pirates!? How the hell was she supposed to afford her alcoholism then!? She scoffed at the idea, rolling her eyes. Sure she owed the kid, but that was just plain outright ridiculous. "OK I think you're getting ahead of yourself a bit here that's a little overboard now dont you thi-" She stopped, cut off by his freaking out and spewing blood all down his face before falling back. That's when she blinked, looking down and realizing consciously that she was still naked. "Huh...Guess I forgot to grab my clothes back thee...oops..."

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:59 pm
User Image

--------"Of course! We ca-" Zhele would begin to reply to his request, but was interrupted as Enka's nose exploded into a gout of blood. She followed his gaze, her eyes focusing on Komachi's nude form. s**t. Zhele placed a hand over her face and sighed. Yeah, it was her fault. There was a thump behind her, papers and pens clattering on the desk as it rattled from the impact. Yep. That was Enka falling. Double s**t. A soft exhalation would escape her nose as she looked up at the ceiling in defeat. With no clothes nearby, Zhele would toss her outer coat to Komachi. She had nothing else. Her hips swayed and her heels clacked against the floor, giving a little wink to Komachi as she bent over to the front and over Enka. She handed him a handkerchief from her blouse, a gentle smile spreading from cheek to cheek. "Here. You were saying we could help? Do you expect us to become marines?" She asked, motioning with her head for Komachi as she offered a hand to Enka. "Y-you don't happen to have some extra clothes for her, do you?"

Techniques

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:04 am
User Image

"T-They were right there. B-Bare, naked. Out in the open. All over the place. Why are women so beautiful?" Babbling to himself on the ground for a moment, the young body slowly came back to the realization that he was still in his office and Zhele was still very much above him. Clamoring up, he'd blink a few times as the nice lady gave him something to wipe his nose. Warmly he'd take it, rubbing his face while sniffing the material slightly. It smelled so nice. . Kind reminded him of his mom. "Help? Marines?" Registering his own words took a bit but once he did, Enka would nod more so to himself than to her. Marines! If they were marines he could make sure they didn't get into any more trouble! "W-Would you really do it?! If you guys were marines you could join my division! That way you wouldn't get into any more trouble for sure! Miss. Uh. . Zhele?" Eye shimmering to her with wondrous abandon, his arms reached out, giving the woman a rather large hug. "Hhaha! Thanks for changing your ways! You guys will be great marines!" It seemed he'd assumed they'd join, but that's not where his excitement stemmed from.

Ever since he was young Enka's only friend had ever been Iyame. That was all he'd ever gotten the chance to play together with, but since coming here he'd met all kinds of people. The problem was they all saw him the same. As the son of the Gorosei. Another celestial dragon brat, but that wasn't his fault. All Enka ever wanted was people to see him for who he was, not the constant shadow that loomed over him. So he'd made a name for himself being a hero to the people but even then all everyone did was say how he took so much after his father. He was tired of it! He wanted to be different! He wanted to be his own person and have his own identity! He wanted to be. .

Enka.

"We can get you guys fitted for uniforms and then shove off to Paradise! Long as your eyes are feelin' okay, Zhele!"

Ryunosukei Ryusei

Chaos Reclaimer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:34 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

As things progressed, Zhele was taking the role of the calm and and collected one as Enka was busy bleeding out and Komachi was totally innocent of having done anything wrong. This time. She wasn't even the one that left the room without clothing on purpose to be honest as she was soon faced with some quality posterior. She smirked, taking that as an invite to smack it then and there. It was cold, and jiggly, and she had to actually fight the urge to do it again as she was soon being tossed something to cover up with. She examined the outfit. It was essentially a sort of mini coat/vest thing here and if she tried to put it on, it would just have a big a** hole for the tits to pop out. Kind of like for Zhele but she actually had a second shirt at the moment.

Sufficing to just sort of...hold it backwards over her chest for now, it at the very least hid her naughty bits from sighs, but not much for concealing every curve of her legs, hips, and top as the kid started to get ahead of himself and said they'd be great marines. Wait. "Hold up! I can help you fix the whatever place and all that but at no point did I agree to joinin the damned Navy!" She interjected, voice raised immediately as she stepped close, one hand holding the jacket over her front, the other pointed at Enka. "Also those uniforms are ugly as s**t! No way you're putting me in one of those things either! I'm grateful and all, but this is going too far kid! Do you guys even have sake here!?"

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:49 pm
User Image

--------Zhele couldn't help but smile at Enka. He was just a kid after all. This smile only broadened as Enka wrapped his arms around her in a rather warm & large hug. Though the marine was getting a tad ahead of himse-SMACK! Komachi's palm slapped against Zhele's round buttocks, leaving a stinging sensation in its place. F*CK! Zhele bit her lip as she released Enka from the tight, tight hug. She had nearly crushed the poor boy to her chest when she felt that burn spread across her left cheek. "S-sorry.." A mumble absconded from her soft, pouty lips as Zhele slowly relinquished her hold on the ginger-haired boy. "My eyes are feeling great, actually." The fishwoman adjusted a lock of hair at the corner of her eye and tucked it behind her ear as she spoke. She turned to see Komachi, for the most part, covering her naughty bits. The red-head was understandably incensed. She had just watched her now girlfriend being turned into ika-furai by a marine. "W-wait Red. Sweety!" Her words were soft as she walked towards Komachi, keeping her hands open and out in front of her. "I-I can make you sake."

Techniques

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:14 pm
User Image

He was so excited! Now that Zhele was coming along, he didn't have to travel with that weird guy Hammond anymore. Not that he was bad, just a little on the strange side. Plus, they didn't particularly like one another so assigning him to another division might actually be the better choice. The random tightening of her hug didn't bother him much at all; in fact, he was used to it. His mothers hugs were somewhat like that. However, it seemed while Zhele was enthused, Miss Red behind her was not.

"Hold up! I can help you fix the whatever place and all that but at no point did I agree to joinin the damned Navy!"

O-Oh, he guessed she was right. They hadn't exactly agreed, but Zhele had said. .

"Also those uniforms are ugly as s**t! No way you're putting me in one of those things either! I'm grateful and all, but this is going too far kid! Do you guys even have sake here!?"

Hmm. . For a moment he paused, hand on his chin. While Enka played the act of a child, being in the position he was meant he had to be rather mature. So far he'd let it slip and they thought him some average kid. A mistake that he could play with. Tugging on Zhele's shirt, the boy would look up with large golden hues, fingers touching together. Face flushed with an ambient blush of bright red that made his tan skin flourish. "Z-Zhele-chan, I know I didn't say you all had to. . a-and I'm sorry for assuming. I just got really happy to have more friends. . Like you guys around. . Sorry. ." Lowly his head would bow after, tears forming on the sides of his eyes. ". . I-I just thought. . but its okay I guess. . " Even he knew how to play coy sometimes.

Ryunosukei Ryusei

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:35 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

She was irked and irritated for sure, not the least bit OK with these sort of demands as she looked at the blonde punk and then over to Zhele, who tried to mediate. She huffed, being told she could actually just 'make' sake as she paused, feeling her heart skip a bit just then as she quickly grabbed her cheeks with both hands, dropping the vest that had been covering her up just then. "You can just ******** do that!?" She asked her, finding her attraction towards her just going up by the minute.

At this time however, the kid started...sounding really ******** sad. She looked at him and listened as he started sounding..admittedly pathetic by her standards. God this was why she hadn't had kids yet. "Well considering that other douchebag was apparently your friend I'd cry too..." She said, rolling her eyes, thinking back to Hammond. "s**t that reminds me I still need to shove that cactus up his a**..." She mused as if that was a totally normal thing to do to someone. She paused then as she realized he was actually begging Zhele technically. "W-Wait babe you aren't actually going to fall for this s**t are you!?"

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:06 pm
User Image

--------Zhele was busy trying to persuade Komachi that it would be alright. After-all, its not like the marines couldn't offer everything she liked. Fighting. Booze. And babes. Every girl crazy about a smart-dressed lady, after-all. You can just do that!?, Komachi asked flabbergasted at the idea of someone making alcohol. "Well of course! I'm a professional!" She exclaimed happily with a cheeky wink. Komachi's hands were still pressed firmly against Zhele's cheeks as Enka began to do his best impression of a injured puppy. Zhele-chan?! Bang! Shot straight through the heart! Zhele clutched her breast. Oh no! Too precious! No no! Don't cry! Zhele looked between the two of them, gently pulling Enka up into an embrace. She would ALSO be giving Komachi the most pathetic puppy eyes, her lip trembling as she cradled Enka's head against her breasts. "B-but Red..babe..he doesn't h-have any friends..we could be his friends.." Yup, she was falling for that s**t. Those young tear-filled eyes, that soft blush across his pale cheeks, those big doleful eyes. Hell, she could've sworn she saw a trembling lip. Zhele, wanting a kid of her own, was eating it right up. Boy knew how to play his cards.

Techniques

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:27 pm
User Image

Hook. Line. Sinker.

Watching Zhele's face twist and turn, Enka would smile inwardly to himself as she tugged him into a hug. His expression shifting momentarily to that of a perverted monster, eyes looking to Komachi before snuggling into the bosom of Zhele. Ah, so nice. So lovely. He was just a wee innocent boy, after all. There was no way he could be trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. "I do just want friends. . " Going even further, tightening his hug around her - to put this more in logical perspective, Enka was around six feet, four inches. So, technically she'd be pulling him down. I digress. "Maybe miss Red just don't like me. . I thought I was doin' good helpin' you guys, but. . it seems like it's more me than anything else. It's fine. ." Turning his head away, he'd head back over to hi desk before taking a seat, letting the chair twist to the window while giving a very loud sigh. All the while dreaming still of those soft, bountiful breasts the two women shared.

"Yessssss. . Come to the dark side, Zhele-chan. . "

Ryunosukei Ryusei

Chaos Reclaimer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:44 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

She couldn't help but love this damn woman more and more by the minute and was now more than excited to see what different flavors of sake she could make for her. Immune to the puppy eyes of children and man babies alike, Komachi watched Zhele do it with those perfect golden orbs and she froze in place. What was with this damned woman making her feel things she's never felt before!? She was...so ******** adorable..and pitiable like this. It made her want to just go and rob a bunch of stores just to give the woman anything she damn well wanted!

She sighed deeply, shaking her head as she folded her arms over her fat tits, thinking over the situation for a moment as the kid kept selling his lie, but then he called her 'red'. "Ok wait hold up you can't call me that!" She said, facing him with her hands on her hips, pale chest fully on display again for him a she narrowed her eyes at the young man. "Only Zhele gets to call me that and second...And I can't believe I'm ******** sayin this but..." She sighed, looking back to that damned adorable woman she wanted to stay with and cuddle all day long. "If she really wants to...then...I guess I can at least give it a try..." She groaned, before slamming one hand on his desk, bend over it with her chest jiggling under, finger in his face. "But I still get to wear my kimono instead!"

Chaos Reclaimer

Deecee Sama

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:59 pm
User Image

--------Zhele pulled Komachi into a hug, squeezing their breasts together in the process. Such a contrast, pale skin against that supple, purple flesh. She bounced with Red in her arms, so happy that the woman was willing to agree even with stipulations. "Oh my god! B-babe! I'll make you all the sake you want!" She finished with a wet kiss that ended with a pop! With that, Komachi would find her feet back on the ground and Zhele already over, wheeling that chair Enka found so damned comfortable around to face her. "So when do we go! Uh..sir?" The question was quick to run from her mind and out her mouth as her small fingers clutched the arm-rests. "When do we get uniforms?! Babe!" She whirled about, clicking over to Komachi suddenly in her heels. "Would I look good in a uniform?! Wait, you don't want to wear one? I think you'd look gre-...." A soft blush covered her countenance as she imagined Komachi in a uniform, biting her lip as a very very quiet moan rumbled in her throat.

Techniques

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out