HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[WE] The Painted Egg - Li & Lilif - FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Orpheus Solon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:59 pm
The Painted Egg
Prompt 1

Solo or RP Format
Counts as 5 RP growth Points
Solo word minimum is 750, RP post minimum is 7

Spring has arrived in Tendaji; in most places flowers were blooming while others might only see a slight temperature increase. The weather was nice so you decide to take a stroll. As you leave town and enter a small clearing, you notice strange colorful dots all throughout the grass.

"Oh stop right there!"

Freezing, you stop with your foot hovering just a breath above the grass and then as you slowly take one step backwards you notice that something colorful had been nestled against the ground. What was this? A Gaein girl comes forward and offers a big smile, "Thank you for stopping! You nearly crushed the egg." From there she explains that the whole field is full of colorful eggs that she had spread out for the villagers to find. Apparently in Belrea this time of year is a time for festivities and one of their most popular games is finding brightly dyed eggs that children create with their parents who later hide them away. As a member of the Academy she had been granted permission to come and share this knowledge with those in Tendaji and so offers to allow you to play with those already shifting through the wide expanse of fields.

Roll a 1d20 to determine what happens during your hunt!]
1. You are reaching out for an egg when it suddenly floats away! What in the? But then you notice wings behind it. A sprite is trying to steal your egg away!
2. You find a total of 8, totally normal, painted eggs!
3. You pick up what appears to be an egg but doesn't have the same weight a normal egg should have and you notice a line down the center. As you pull the two halves apart, a strange vial [an eye of the goddess] falls out!
4. You find a total of 2, totally normal, painted eggs!
5. You pick up an egg but later begin to smell something foul coming from your bag, it seems that you picked up a rotten egg!
6. You feel a bit competitive and run around as fast as you can to collect every egg, too bad a little boy just left with a basket full!
7. Oh no, watch your step! You accidentally step on and break an egg!
8. You find a total of 10, totally normal, painted eggs!
9. You find an extra large egg hidden in some tall grass. Later, it hatches into a Xaraan!
10. You're a little late to the party, all the younglings have already gathered all the eggs before you even got a chance, how sad!
11. You find a total of 5, totally normal, painted eggs!.
12. You hear a quiet scratching noise coming from a slightly larger painted egg you just picked up. It later hatches into a Sailscale!
13. You find a total of 1, totally normal, painted egg!
14. As you're walking, you hear a strange noise coming from the bushes. A keldari pops out at you! Whether you get startled or just shoo it away, a few eggs fall out of your basket and crack as they hit the ground.
15. You find a total of 3, totally normal, painted eggs!
16. You're walking towards a particular egg when you feel something beneath your foot as you take a step. Whew! Close call, you move your foot and the egg remains unharmed and you add it to your basket!
17. You find a total of 15, totally normal, painted eggs!
18. You feel your basket start to wiggle a bit and then hear giggling. As you look down, you see a youngling taking your eggs! They make off with 4 of your eggs before you have a chance to stop them!
19. You find an unpainted egg. Figuring it's not a part of the egg hunt, you leave it alone and continue on.
20. It seems that something is weird about one of the eggs you've picked up. As you stare at it the egg begins to wobble and even glows from the inside?! It later hatches into a Sitara!

Zafine the crow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:00 pm
((Lilif's roll))  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:14 am
Zafine the crow

Li had accompanied his friend to a gathering in Dernd, one that sounded as though it was going to be fun. It was something that he was sure he wouldn't have been able to go to alone since he was no fighter. It was why his mother had hired on a bodyguard for Lilif and himself. The man, an Ice Tribe hunter that came to the inn fairly often, was with them though standing off to one side to let the two younger people have some fun.

"Shall we go and poke around, see if we can find some eggs?" Li asked of Lilif, giving her a smile, looking as though he was pretty excited about the idea of getting to play around like this. He wasn't outside of the inn very often so he felt that this was going to be too much fun! Even more so since one of his friends had come along with him. It was a shame that Uli wasn't with them but he knew that he had a lot going on in his life what with his magical training and his annoying training partner. Here was to hoping that guy got lost sooner then later.

Deciding not to focus too much on things he couldn't change himself he started forward, wanting to look around eggs instead of spending his time fretting.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:57 am
Orpheus Solon

Lilif smiled and walked after him, crystaline draped around her shoulder with his head laying comfertably on her shoulder, looking out at the guard. He flicked his tounge at him and hissed lightly. Lilif gently petted his head and calmed him down before looking over at her friend.

Lilif grinned, "Yup, this seems really fun." She giggled and held her hands behind her back as she followed him. Crystalline looked up at Li, having grown accustomed to Li's presence he no longer distrusted him around the person who gives him food. Now he doesn't trust that bigger ice tribe guard that trailing behind the two which was shown by his constant low hissing. "I'm sorry about Crystalline, I had to bring him with. If I didn't he would have thrown a fit and messed up my room." Lilif said, sighing a bit and petting him softly. Lilif glanced around for some eggs for Li.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:55 am
Zafine the crow

Li glanced over at the serpent that was wrapped around Lily while hissing up a storm and he couldn't help but to give a bit of a laugh, "He does seem to be a bit huffy doesn't he? It only adds to his charm though I think." He looked around for a moment then said, "I wish I could have brought the girls but know what we were going to be up to... well, it seemed like a bad idea." The last thing the event needed were a pair of loatoa going around stealing all the eggs from a bunch of random children... and they would, they loved eggs.

Shaking his head he said, "I will have to see about bringing back an egg for each of them if at all possible." Even if it meant buying some eggs later before he went home. If he didn't they might not be very happy with him. A thought that caused him to chuckle a bit as he started to scan the area for eggs. It wasn't an easy thing to do since there were so many little ones around that were grabbing up the eggs a lot faster then he was. He couldn't really complain though since he was maybe a tad bit too old for all of this... but he didn't want to pass up the opportunity for a bit of fun outside the inn.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:38 pm
Orpheus Solon

Lilif giggled and smiled a bit at her friend. Petting Crystalline's head in the hope to calm the huffing snake down. He laid his head down on her shoulder, continuing to glare daggers at the guard, not wanting the gard to come any where near the girl who gives him food on a good schedual. "Yeah, that seems like it would be a mess to bring them along with. They seem like they would either eat the eggs or chase kids around. Maybe both." She said and chuckled a bit, smiling brightly like she always does.

"That's nice of you to do." She said, chuckling softly. Looking up at Li and shifted her weight a bit along with shifting the snake a bit. Crystalline made a confused hiss as she moved him a bit, looking around. As Lilif finished moving him he laid his head back down and went back to glaring at the guard. "I'm glad that you had the idea for this. This'll be fun." She said and grinned widely.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 11:59 pm
Zafine the crow

Li nodded, "I might have won though as far as getting the most eggs went if I had them on my side. Well... that or they would have just eaten them all." Something that caused him to laugh a bit just thinking about it. It would have been a horrible mess but a cute one too since he couldn't really deny the pair of loatoa anything. He would have to see about bringing them back whatever eggs he found since he was certain that they would love them.

Giving a smile he said, "I'm glad I got word of the event. One of the visitors that were coming through told me about it and I came here as quickly as possible." He wished that he could have brought along Uli and Riya as well but the two weren't around at the moment. As such it was the two of them, him and Lily, that would be enjoying the festival. After glancing around he said, "Shall we see about finding some eggs!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 12:25 am
Orpheus Solon

Lilif giggled and smiled a bit, "That would have been funny to see, although they might have gotten into trouble for it." She said with a giggle. She listened and smiled, "I'm glad someone said something about it as well." She said happily, petting the tense snake around her shoulders. Crystalline hissed and relaxed a bit, staying close. Lilif grinned widely, "We shall, hehe." She giggled and smiled.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 12:52 am
Zafine the crow

Looking over at Crystalline he found himself watching the serpent before asking of Lilif, "Does he eat eggs?" He wondered if the snake would end up in a better mood if they got one of the eggs for him, "Or does he like it better when the eggs are raw?" He might not want cooked food, huh? Best to figure out exactly what he liked so that they could see about getting something like that for the beast. Especially if it would perk him up a bit.

As he walked along he spotted an egg, something drew his attention and had him trotting over to it. He leaned over, picking it up, and looked it over. After giving it a once over though he put it back, "Don't think that one is part of the game, it doesn't have the right colors." He said, feeling that they should leave it where it was. Unless... would the snake wanted that one? He'd leave it as it was but if Lily decided to get it for the snake that was alright with him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 1:07 am
Orpheus Solon

Crystalline glanced at him slightly. "Oh, he loves eggs. Cooked, raw, stolen." She giggled and smiled, lightly petting the snake. Crystalline huffed and laied his head back down and he went back to hissing at the guard nearby. Lilif sighed a bit, "He seems like a nice enough man, He wouldn't hurt anyone with out a reason." She said, scratching the grumpy noodle under the chin lightly.

Lilif looked down at the egg as Crystalline started to slither off to get it. She stopped him and reached down, scooping it up and holding it up to her snake. Crystalline unhinged his jaw and fit his fangs around the egg before eating it whole. He hinged his jaw back on and laid back down once it was in his stomach and out of his throat. He relaxed and hissed happily.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 1:24 am
Zafine the crow

"Heh, well I can agree with him on the cooked eggs part at the very least." He said, not a fan of the idea of raw or stolen eggs but cooked eggs, he liked those. It made him wonder if the eggs that they were collecting today were of the sort that they would be able to eat. He kind of hoped so... but if not then they could share them with the various beasts that the two of them had.

He paused in his searching for eggs to watch as Crystalline abandoned Lily for a time so that he could go and gobble up the egg that Li had found. He starred for a moment and then laughed, "Wow, seems like he really liked that one." After saying that he found himself glancing over at the man that was acting the part of their guard, giving him a little wave. Despite all of the fussing from the snake the man was still watching them, keeping them safe from a distance, it was nice of him.

"Heh, alright. Let's keep looking." The snake had gotten his egg and now it was their turn to get eggs.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 1:32 am
Orpheus Solon

Lilif nodded in agreement, "Cooked is way better then raw." Lilif giggled and smiled. Crystalline coiled up in a ball before slowly relaxing. Lilif gently scooped him up and held him close. She glanced over to the guard, waving as well. She smiled and looked over at her friend, "He seems like a very nice man, for not really talking that is." She giggled and held her snake gently, petting him and smiling.

Lilif nodded and smiled, looking up at her friend with beaming eyes.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 1:41 am
Zafine the crow

"Heh, well... I suppose that he isn't being paid to talk to us? That or maybe he just doesn't want to get underfoot or get in the way of our fun?" He was an adult after all and likely not the sort that wanted to run around searching for eggs with a couple of teenagers. It would have been funny to see it though, a guard as serious as that one trying to find eggs.

He continued forward, eyes scanning the ground for eggs. He hoped to find at least some that weren't raw eggs or ones that were better suited to beasts then people. One wouldn't know until they found them though he supposed. Curious he asked, "Do you see any eggs?" It seemed as though there were a lot of people running around looking for the eggs, a lot of younglings at that. He was sure that meant it wouldn't be easy to find the eggs.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:12 am
Orpheus Solon

"That does seem fair. Although, I don't see how he's be underfoot." She said and chuckled a bit, smiling brighter. She glanced over at the guard and thought about how funny it would be to have hum look for eggs with the two of them due to the age difference.

She glanced from side to side, looking for smaller colorful eggs within the tall grass. She looked at him and shook her head before looking back. "Not yet, there are a lot of younglings around though." She said, thinking as she looked and thought a bit. "It's nice outside, warm and fresh." She said, petting her said as she looked around for eggs to give to her friend.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 2:27 am
Zafine the crow

"Heh, yeah. I don't want to take any eggs from them since that wouldn't be all that fair of us. How about we see about doing a quick scan of the area? If we see some eggs we will grab them, if not we can leave the rest of the searching to the younglings and then we can go and see about getting lunch, the two of us and our guard." Might as well bring the man along for something that he might actually enjoy, that being a meal on him.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff