HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
[WE] The Painted Egg - Tadeos & Tyr - FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Orpheus Solon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:01 am
The Painted Egg
Prompt 1

Solo or RP Format
Counts as 5 RP growth Points
Solo word minimum is 750, RP post minimum is 7

Spring has arrived in Tendaji; in most places flowers were blooming while others might only see a slight temperature increase. The weather was nice so you decide to take a stroll. As you leave town and enter a small clearing, you notice strange colorful dots all throughout the grass.

"Oh stop right there!"

Freezing, you stop with your foot hovering just a breath above the grass and then as you slowly take one step backwards you notice that something colorful had been nestled against the ground. What was this? A Gaein girl comes forward and offers a big smile, "Thank you for stopping! You nearly crushed the egg." From there she explains that the whole field is full of colorful eggs that she had spread out for the villagers to find. Apparently in Belrea this time of year is a time for festivities and one of their most popular games is finding brightly dyed eggs that children create with their parents who later hide them away. As a member of the Academy she had been granted permission to come and share this knowledge with those in Tendaji and so offers to allow you to play with those already shifting through the wide expanse of fields.

Roll a 1d20 to determine what happens during your hunt!]
1. You are reaching out for an egg when it suddenly floats away! What in the? But then you notice wings behind it. A sprite is trying to steal your egg away!
2. You find a total of 8, totally normal, painted eggs!
3. You pick up what appears to be an egg but doesn't have the same weight a normal egg should have and you notice a line down the center. As you pull the two halves apart, a strange vial [an eye of the goddess] falls out!
4. You find a total of 2, totally normal, painted eggs!
5. You pick up an egg but later begin to smell something foul coming from your bag, it seems that you picked up a rotten egg!
6. You feel a bit competitive and run around as fast as you can to collect every egg, too bad a little boy just left with a basket full!
7. Oh no, watch your step! You accidentally step on and break an egg!
8. You find a total of 10, totally normal, painted eggs!
9. You find an extra large egg hidden in some tall grass. Later, it hatches into a Xaraan!
10. You're a little late to the party, all the younglings have already gathered all the eggs before you even got a chance, how sad!
11. You find a total of 5, totally normal, painted eggs!.
12. You hear a quiet scratching noise coming from a slightly larger painted egg you just picked up. It later hatches into a Sailscale!
13. You find a total of 1, totally normal, painted egg!
14. As you're walking, you hear a strange noise coming from the bushes. A keldari pops out at you! Whether you get startled or just shoo it away, a few eggs fall out of your basket and crack as they hit the ground.
15. You find a total of 3, totally normal, painted eggs!
16. You're walking towards a particular egg when you feel something beneath your foot as you take a step. Whew! Close call, you move your foot and the egg remains unharmed and you add it to your basket!
17. You find a total of 15, totally normal, painted eggs!
18. You feel your basket start to wiggle a bit and then hear giggling. As you look down, you see a youngling taking your eggs! They make off with 4 of your eggs before you have a chance to stop them!
19. You find an unpainted egg. Figuring it's not a part of the egg hunt, you leave it alone and continue on.
20. It seems that something is weird about one of the eggs you've picked up. As you stare at it the egg begins to wobble and even glows from the inside?! It later hatches into a Sitara!

Zafine the crow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:02 am
((Rolling for tyr))  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:50 am
Zafine the crow

Tadeos found himself starring across the park that he and his twin sister were standing in, giving a bit of a sigh as he did so. The two of them had decided to get out, get some fresh air, and otherwise just enjoy a day out without anything in the way of training. He'd agreed to leave all but his healing tome at home if she agreed to at least make teh attempt not to get in any fights for this one walk. Now if that actually happened... well, he supposed they would see?

Of course the moment that they had arrived at the park they found themselves caught up in an egg hunting event. It wasn't something he wanted to be a part of but at the same time decided to go along with. Tyr liked cute things after all but wouldn't admit it and what was cuter then hunting for colorful eggs? He felt that he should suck it up and let her have fun if she decided that she wanted to do it.

Looking over at his sister he asked, "Want to try to find some eggs? We can always bring them home and cook with them." He felt suggesting it in that way would make it easier for her to agree. At least if the eggs were something she wanted.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:45 pm
Orpheus Solon

As much as Tyr wants to train she knew that she couldn't because she had made the deal with her brother. Tyr stretched her hands and looked around restlessly. Piper chirped and looks up at her, shaking her head a bit.

Tyr looked around the park and glanced at some of the eggs on the ground. She tilted her head a bit and tried to figure out what's going on there. She glanced at Tadeos and smiled a bit. "Eggs sound good for lunch." She said, popping her knuckles, showing that she's ready to get some eggs. Piper chirped and hopped off Tyr's shoulder and fluttering down onto the ground before looking around.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:46 pm
Zafine the crow

Tadeos watched his sister for a long moment before he gave a laugh, "Yes, they would be. I just ask that you don't get into a fight with anyone over eggs. Especially because it appears as though the main people searching for the eggs are younglings." It meant that he wasn't going to be trying all that terribly hard to try to find eggs because they didn't need them. If they failed to find eggs then they could just buy some or trade some vegetables for them. The younglings on the other hand weren't as lucky as all of that.

Looking to his sister he said, "If a youngling is trying to get an egg then we will leave it to them. We can always trade for eggs later if we need to, mother did bring back a load of veggies from one of her projects so we have a lot to work with in that instance." Better to trade them then to let them go bad after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:04 pm
Orpheus Solon

Tyr pointed at her brother, "I will fight every youngling for the pretty- I mean yummy eggs." She grins and chuckles. She put her hands on her hips, knowing full well that she woulding actually fight a kid for some eggs. Piper Chirped and walked into a bush and ruffles around, looking for things. Tyr looked around, "Piper?? Where are you?" She asked and looks around, not showing how worried she actually is.

Tyr sighed lightly, "Okay okay, i'll let the kids have them if they call dibs on them." She said and looked at him. She stretched a bit. "But trading for eggs isn't that fun compared to finding them all painted up." She said and looked around for some eggs.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:55 am
Zafine the crow

There was a long, drawn out moment in which Tadeos starred at his sister as she mentioned fighting with younglings for the eggs before he finally said, "I... can't really tell if you're joking or not." She could very well be speaking with all honesty about picking fights with the younglings so that she could get all of the eggs. It was something that worried him to a degree and made him debate on whether or not they should be doing this. She had to just be joking though, right?

As she mentioned Piper though, who seemed to be missing, he glanced around for a moment, "Hm, I wonder where she went. Do averin eat eggs?" He'd only fed her vegetable scraps and stale bread in the past so he couldn't say that he knew one way or the other if she might want to go steal eggs or not. After a moment of glancing around he said, "She's probably fine, she might even be playing with some of the kids?"

"Hm? That's good to hear, I'd rather you not actually end up teasing a bunch of kids, Tyr." He told her, giving a little shake of his head started forward, looking around from side to side. He wasn't in a rush to get any eggs but if they happened to spot them he would grab some. Until then he'd debate over what they could make out of the eggs.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:57 pm
Orpheus Solon

Tyr's eyes widen a bit. Putting her hand on her chest and acting a bit hurt she said, "What do you take me for? Some completely horrible person?" Her acting faultered a bit and she started to laugh. "I wouldn't fight a youngling, they're way to small and squishy to be a fair fight." She said with a bright grin.

"Hmm, I don't think so. I'm pretty sure they lay eggs though like other birds do." She said and looked around once again, trying her best to spot the small bright bird. Tyr sighed softly. "I really hope she's just playing with some kids and not getting herself hurt. I would be less then pleased with what ever hurt her if she was hurt." She said, sounding a bit like a protective mother.

"If I were to tease anyone it would be people my age or older. Like you or Duarte." She said, chuckling a bit. As much of a tough personality that she has she wouldn't go around purposefully teasing a bunch of younglings. Tadeos or Torva on the other hand, she would tease them when ever she wanted to because they can tease her back instead of crying and getting her in trouble with their parents as she predicted would happen if she messed with some kid to much.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:57 am
Zafine the crow

Tadeos lifted an eyebrow before he said, "I take you for a person that is very competitive with things that she is a part of and therefore I wouldn't put it passed you to shove some kids out of the way so you could get the eggs that you want. Those of your favorite colors especially." As his sister said that she wouldn't fight with younglings because they were 'too small and squishy' he starred for a long, drawn out moment before he finally said, "I... guess I will take it."

Taking a couple steps forward he looked from side to side, looking half for eggs and half for the missing averin. The latter of which was pretty easy to find as it seemed she'd found a group of little youngling girls that were fawning over her and the bow that she wore. He lifted a hand and pointed, "There she is. Do you want to go get her or let her place for now, Tyr?"

Turning to look at his sister he gave a grin and asked, "So... that means that you would be happy to tease that boyfriend of yours?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 6:24 pm
Orpheus Solon

"If I really wanted a egg that a kid had I would trade them. If they were around our age, I would fight them for it." She said and laughed a bit. She stared at her brother as he took his long moment before he spoke. She grinned widely."That's good." She chuckled lightly and looked around.

Tyr glanced over at her bird. She thought for a moment that felt like a few minutes as she looked over her bird. "She can stay and preen herself with the attention, but I want the egg that's under her. Which seems to be the size of her." She said and grinned. Glanceing at her brother she chuckled and streched up.

Tyr flinched and growled. "He is Not my boyfriend. But yes I would like to tease him." She glared and pouted.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 1:29 am
Zafine the crow

"Huh... I wonder if she was trying to protect it for you? Or maybe it's just coincidence? It's kind of hard to say with pets what their motivations might be." At least from what he'd seen it was. He didn't really have one of his own yet though he'd heard it might be a good idea. Apparently they were good for calming patients that were stressed out over the idea of visiting a clinic like the one he worked for. It was something he'd need to discuss with Doctor Forthus first, of course.

Starting forward he said, "We can go and try to retrieve the big egg if you like? Maybe they will just be scared off by our approach." He knew his sister could make quite the grumpy face... something that had him chuckling as she made the exact face he was thinking of when he teased her about her boyfriend.

"Yes, yes... not your boyfriend at all. He's just a friend who is a boy, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 4:00 pm
Orpheus Solon

"Who knows what her motifations are for." Tyr shrugged and looked at her bird. Piper made semi loud chirping sounds when ever one of the youngling would grab for the egg, clearly being overly protective of it. "well she is protecting it, that's for sure. But why?" Tyr mumbled to herself and sighed a bit as she put her hand on her hip.

Tyr looked at him and rolled his eyes a bit. "I have no need to make an angry face at some kids." tyr huffed a bit and started to walk towards the younglings. She looked back at him. "Yes, that's all it is. he's just a boy who's my friend." She grumbled.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 6:03 am
Zafine the crow

Tadeos found himself starring at the averin wouldn't let anyone near the big egg, even chirping at them in an unfriendly manner. He shook his head before looking over at her and said, "You should see if you can take the egg? She might just be protecting it so that you can have it?" Though he'd feel bad if he was wrong and she ended up trying to peck at Tyr or something since that was likely to end poorly for all sides. Here was to hoping that the little beast just let her take the big egg and stopped trying to pick on younglings.

"Hm? Yeah, that's true. Just your towering size and build are likely enough to chase them off. Not to mention that I'm here as well." Something that made him chuckle a bit, laughter that only increased as she confirmed that the lightning boy was just a boy who was her friend which amused him greatly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 3:02 pm
Orpheus Solon

Tyrithian sighed softly and looked at her bird. "Let's hope she doesn't bite my hand, cause if she dose we'll cook her with the egg." She said and chuckled, before walking over to the small group group of younglings. She gently moved past them and kneeled infront of the Averin. "Hey there Piper, Do you think I could have the egg?" Tyr asked calmly, slowly reaching out and petting the Averin's back in a soothing manner. Piper soon hopped off and let her pick the egg up. She gently slid her hands underneath the egg before lifting it up. Stands up, but not fast enough to harm the egg, she looked back at her brother. "She was protecting it for me." She chuckled. Piper hopped over to the younglings, clearly in a better mood.

Tyr looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Some of them didn't run away at seeing my face. Then again they were probably still looking at Piper and the egg and not me." Tyr sighed a bit and held the egg gently in her arms.  

Zafine the crow

Adorable Chomper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:09 pm
Zafine the crow

Tadeos choked back a laugh as his twin set about threatening to not only cook the egg but cook the averin along with it if the little creature was to try to peck her for taking it. He shook his head then said, "Be nice, maybe she just wants to try to hatch it? It's a bit too big for her to try but still, it might be what she's thinking since she's a girl?" He was just guessing but knew that it could be wrong, she might just want to protect it so that Tyr could have it and little more.

He came to a halt as they reached the averin and the large egg, watching as Tyr was able to take it from the averin without any sort of issue. In fact once she had it in hand the averin actually ran over to play with the younglings instead of chirping at them. It was good to see that she was playing nice again.

Giving a smile to his sister he said, "Good to see that she's behaving." Looking to his sister he said, "Want to keep looking for other eggs? Or do you think that one is big enough for everyone?" It was a sizable egg so they might not even need anymore then just the one to make a good omelette. That along with some meat they could get in town and the vegetables that were plentiful at home and they would have an amazing meal on their hands.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff