[PRP] Party Crashed (Aerona + Mahmud) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:50 pm
slight warning for "late teen" being under the influence, self harm, and brief PG-13 nudity

Aerona x Mahmud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:01 pm
Aerona had fumbled with the lock on the door until she had removed a bobby pin from her hair and had broken in. It was lost on her why she might not have been able to get into her own damn respiteblock, but she was so out of it that anything could have been the case. The fact that it was Mahmud’s respiteblock was irrelevant. She scratched her hands on the doorframe as she stumbled inwards, fumbling with the collar on her shirt. Somewhere she’d gotten uncomfortable and taken off her suit jacket - hopefully there would be some kind of lost and found tomorrow.

The room was rocking back and forth, and she tried her best to stay on her sea legs navigating the suddenly unfamiliar room. She couldn’t remember where she had put her recuperacoon. Where was her desk? Did she leave the door open? (Yes.)

“Goddamn Cerpin, moving my s**t.” Aerona grumbled. “******** you, Cerpin.”

Finally, she spotted the large - oh so soft looking - recuperacoon. Aerona hopped on one foot to try and take off her shoes, then managed to get one sock off before just deciding to flop face up onto the recuperacoon and let herself slide into the opening. Settling into the goo was immediate relief. Legs still sticking out of the recuperacoon, door open, Aerona let herself pass out in the sopor.

Skyli Peep
SOPOR-ISE!!!

Sypon
Vice Captain

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:59 pm
******** everyone, ******** everything, and most of all ******** himself. <********. I..." Hot tears were running down Mahmud's cheeks, his nose dribbled a little bit. Everything was blurry and dark and too much to handle. Even though it was faded out by now to a dull roar, even the music coming in from downstairs was too much. Too big of a reminder. Just...

How he hadn't noticed his room was unlocked would be a mystery to Mahmud later on, but for now he just couldn't give a s**t. Everything was ruined. Everything. And he had nobody to blame but himself. Slamming his door shut, he took a few ragged breaths and began to sob, sinking to the floor and removing his gloves to let them drop limply next to him. As he cried, Mahmud dug his nails into his arms and scratched at the skin over and over. Again, and again, and again. It was too much. Living in his skin was too much, he needed to shed it. Destroy it. Become something different from what he was now, something imperfect and awful. The scratching was only worse with his nails, ones he had gotten done just for PROM.

It wasn't until he had managed to calm down a bit, hyperventilate and scratch his feelings out that it ceased, leaving him feeling numb instead. White, raised lines were all over his arms. <********> he managed to mumble out meekly, before wiping at his eyes with his wrist. It stung a bit where the scratches were.

Sleep. He had to sleep. Sleeping would make this all go away, would let him think of a plan to talk to Static, to apologize...

Quickly, he started peeling away the rest of his clothes, the horn decorations, the necklace, the shoes... everything until he was nude and ready to sleep. Despite wanting to stop, he couldn't help but itch at his bicep as he made his way to the recuperacoon and THERE WAS SOMEONE IN THERE. <********> Well, that was one way to get him to stop itching! Instead he yelped and jumped backwards, banging loudly into his dresser. "s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t--" Clothes! Where the ******** were his clothes? Had to grab clothes, had to grab clothes... Like an idiot, he grabbed the first piece of clothing he could find (a dusty tanktop, from the day he had been handling drywall he imagined) and covered his groin. Who. THE ********. Was in his recuperacoon?!

Now maybe it was his stress and sadness addled brain, but instead of walking over to see who it was exactly (or hell, even get dressed)... he scrambled with his free hand to grab a broom and poke the head sticking out of it with the brush end. "GET OUT!"

Sypon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:13 pm
Aerona’s spongeclots were ringing before she was even aware of what was happening. She thrashed and shrieked, head throbbing. How long had she been out?

Long enough for everything from waist-up to be covered in slime. Her legs twisted into the recuperacoon as well, trying to right herself into a standing position. When she did, the vertigo from swinging around caused her head to spin. Aerona was suddenly overwhelmed. She gagged, then retched outside of the recuperacoon. “H-holy s**t…” She wavered, legs buckling, clutched at her stomach. “Ohh, gog…”

Aerona squinted up at Mahmud through still-puffy eyes. “The ********? This is my room…?” She slurred, looking about ready to pass out. “Mahmud? Heyyy… What are you doing in here?” Had she come back with him? Grub’s sakes...  

Sypon
Vice Captain

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:19 pm
        Oh gog OH ICK OH... he choked back the urge to vomit himself, though out of sheer rage. She could'ave... oh s**t DID she just puke on his stuff? What was in that corner?! "GROSS. COME ON NOW." Throwing the broom to the side, Mahmud marched over to Aerona and kept yelling at her.

"This is my room, you freaking... ugh! And thats MY recuperacoon! Get out, I don't have time to deal with this s**t..." Despite saying that, despite wanting so badly to just curl up and die right about now, gog damned his bleeding bloodpusher, he felt bad. Look at her, she looked like a hot mess!

Thats when it dawned on him. "Aerona, are you drunk?!" There was a look of disgust he couldn't hold back thrown at her. "Just how much did you drink, ugh... You're cleaning that mess you know."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:34 pm
Aerona waved her hands at Mahmud, looking distressed, in pain and irritated at the same time. “S-sorry… Thought it was my room. I’m ********’ wasted. I mean, I was. Just sad now.” She wavered, the pain of her retching causing her to tear up again. She let a ragged sob emerge before she stumbled uneasily out of the recuperacoon. “Sorry, man. I’ll clean it up.”

The slime sloshed onto the ground as she stepped out, still fully clothed. Her hair stuck to her skin and clothes, matted down and a tangled mess. She sighed and started looking for her other sock, eyes nearly closed, thinkpan ringing. She squinted open an eye at Mahmud, noting his…. State. “We look like hell. Did Cerpin get to you too?”  

Sypon
Vice Captain

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:43 pm
        With that sob Mahmud winced, coming down from his startled anger into something... sad again. Pity? Not THAT kind of pity but... the kind where you just feel sort of bad for a person, platonically, no quadrants allowed. Hard not to, when she looked like a hot mess. Then again... given her question, he must have looked pretty bad himself.

"... You... could say that. Hang on." With a sigh Mahmud turned around and uncovered himself so he could pull on the dirty shirt. Sure, his a** was hanging out, but not for long. After he found a pair of boxer briefs on the floor he threw them on. "Sorry I uh... sleep... nude." Now that all that initial shock was gone the numb feeling was coming back. Great.

As he turned around and looked at Aerona. He couldn't just... not in good conscious... "Hold up." Mahmud took a few steps to his dresser again and pulled it open, holding up a tank to her. "You shouldn't have to stay in those clothes. What happened?" Even though everything was said in a tired tone, it was clear from his furrowed brows and watchful gaze that he was worried about her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:56 pm
“Knew it.” Aerona belched, and covered her mouth with her hand. Close call. She looked down at herself, from her soaked shirt to her… Everything. She held her arms out beside her and sighed. “Yeah, thanks. Sorry, ‘Mud. And it’s fine.”

She took the tanktop and paused. “Turn around, please.” She mumbled. Even in this state, dressing was a vulnerable spot. She stripped off her slime-coated clothes, tied her squelching hair up in a bun on top of her head, and pulled on the dry garment. It smelled like Mahmud, the odd foreign smell somewhat calming. Thankfully at least her undergarments were dry (suffering neither the feet first or face first slime coating), but Aerona shifted uncomfortably. She rubbed her legs together, finally opting to sit down at the clean foot of the recuperacoon and wrapping her arms around them.

“Just regular trainwreck stuff. Cerpin is a professional torturer.” Aerona was slurring less. She rested her head against her knees. “Once I’m not vomiting I’ll clean that up, by the way,” she reiterated.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:08 pm
        The very second she took the shirt Mahmud was turned around, giving Aerona the privacy she deserved. Kinda funny, really. Wasn't exactly who or how he was expecting to share his sleep spot with... or share clothes with, either... but even so he was willing to be polite.

Once she started speaking again though, he slowly turned a head around to see if she was... PANTS. Oh yeah, s**t. Pants would be helpful, wouldn't they? "Don't... I've got it, sorry... you need pants? I've got pants..." As if to emphasize, Mahmud yanked out a pair of brown camo sweatpants and held them out to her. "I mean they may be a bit short on you but..." His words trailed off, and he stood there in silence for a bit before walking over and sitting next to her on the floor. Said pants mentioned before were still in his clutch.

"Tell me about it..." He was quiet again, looking ahead of them to the door leading back out to the party. "Hey..." Mahmud then looked up at Aerona again. "Safe place here, okay? Puke and all. You need to talk? I'll listen. If you don't wanna, thats cool too. But... you can stay here." Another beat of silence, before he concluded with "Sorry for before I just... kinda realized what a scumbag I was, and didn't want anyone to see me like that." Giving a short, shaky laugh, he wiped at his face as Mahmud realized that he was starting to tear up again. Maybe if he shared, she would too? Who knew.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:16 pm
“Pants… Please!” She mumbled. Too much skin was not her forte. She laughed dryly. “No, that’s okay. These look like the pants I dance in. Maybe a little high in the crotch, but I can work it.” Aerona pulled them on and sighed, the closest thing to happy relief she could muster.

She pulled a wet strand of hair off of her face and tucked it behind her ear. Her mouth was dry, gog she needed water. That’d probably help with the acidic throw-up taste, too. She curled up again, clearing her throat, and put a hand up. “Hey. Mahmud, you weren’t a scumbag. You’re never a scumbag. You’re the sweetest dude. I probably would have shot first if someone was in my ‘coon. C’mon.” Aerona frowned. She rubbed her own puffy eyes and looked at Mahmud’s. And shifted down to his arms. The hell? Her temper started to rise.

“Hey. Same deal here. You okay?”  

Sypon
Vice Captain

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:25 pm
"... not really" A strangled little laugh came out of him, and Mahmud began to hug his own knees as well. "Cerpin invited my flush date to the party... both of them." Giving a little shake of his head, he continued onwards with his half of the story.

"And he never told me he'd invite both Static AND Poe... and well... neither of them knew about each other, for good reasons too. I wanted to tell them someday but not like this..." The more Mahmud talked, the more his hands began to slowly itch at skin again, nails digging into his arms. Even his voice was becoming shaky. "I'm a scumbag, Aerona... I didn't want those two to kill each other, but I pitied them both... and now..." There was a choked little sound, and it was clear Mahmud was starting to sob again. "M-maybe I'm starting to be like Cerpin... Sorry..." At that last sorry he stopped scratching, but only to instead dig the nails into himself. "I didn't want to hurt them. And he didn't even ask my permission to either of them."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:41 pm
Aerona’s cheeks, once flushed from drink and now sickly pale, flared up once again. She huffed - starting to boil. “What.”

Mahmud continued to explain. It made Aerona’s skin crawl, her eyes spark. She looked down suddenly and lurched forward when she realized that Mahmud’s odd arm injuries were self-inflicted. A growl came from her throat, slightly slurred but fully coherent. “Stop it.” She grabbed hands and pulled them apart, locking him away from himself. Aerona sat across from him.

“This is Cerpin’s ******** problem, not yours. Wanna know something? Cerpin threw this party to show me off like some damn piece of livestock. I had a meltdown too, and hell- I’m here. It’s like ********’ fate, ‘Mud.”

She released him carefully, slipping her fingers into his and lacing them together. “Liking multiple people doesn’t make you like Cerpin. That’s totally normal-- sorry--” She belched, squinting again and taking a moment to recover.

“Look what you just said. You wanted to tell them some day. And he didn’t ask permission. And he didn’t ask me permission, either. That’s the difference between us and Cerpin. He doesn’t think of other people - he just thinks of himself. You think of everyone, and you… You care, so much.” She swallowed thickly. How could someone this compassionate end up with Cerpin? It wasn’t fair to him, at all. He didn’t deserve this treatment by Cerpin, by anyone. She squeezed him, stroking the back of his hands with her thumbs.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:06 am
A weird noise came out of Mahmud when his hands were taken from him. Just what was she doing? Was he... oh s**t, had he been scratching again? Was she stopping him from scratching? Shocked, he hiccuped a little bit and stopped sobbing long enough to listen to what Aerona had to-- WHAT.

Was that really why Cerpin threw this party? To just... to show off Aerona?! "Wh-what the ********> Mahmud didn't know what was worse, that Aerona would think that or that he could completely see Cerpin doing that. "Thats... ********. Absolutely <********> As their fingers laced together, and Aerona kept talking, he had to choke back the urge to cry again. What did she MEAN he was different?

"Ro... he's..." There was a pregnant pause where he tried to think of how to word what he had to say. Maybe it was a bit too much to share now, but... "Cerp's a ******** idiot, but not malicious." Gently squeezing her hands, Mahmud resisted the urges he was feeling. If she didn't want him to itch, then he wouldnt.

"When I was arrested, he still wanted me to work for him. When I... I killed someone...." ugh, he had to pause long and hard for that , lest he cry again. "Cerpin... told me to live with him, and was there for me." Despite not unloving his fingers from Aerona's, Mahmud still raised an arm to wipe at his face. Just a quick, awkward wipe on his bicep. "He's profoundly self centered at times, and really... kind of oblivious. But Cerpin I think meant well."

As weak smile was given to his... was Aerona a friend? He was so eager to throw that word around sometimes. But friendly was certainly a term he could use. "But don't get me wrong, he ******** up big time. We need to get back at him somehow."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:18 am
Aerona rolled her eyes. She scooted in closer to Mahmud, her legs touching his and their fingers still locked. “No, of course he’s not malicious. He’s not evil, he doesn’t mean to hurt people. But he’s a purpleblood. He can get away with anything.” Not anymore, though. A moirail’s duty was to call out s**t, and improve their other. Aerona was firm. Woozy, but firm.

“You’re exactly right.” She paused, wavering and letting her head catch up with her. “But hey. Don’t worry about killing people. We all have to do that sometimes. It’s kind of just a troll thing. We killed tons of ... Well, sorta trolls in space, anyway.” Aerona thought back to Kursha’s ambush, and - of course - the sabotage mission. Oops.

“Either way, he’s been there for me too. One of my enemies tried to kill me and Soph, so we’re here now. He’s not… Bad.” She admitted reluctantly. “But he’s got to learn. I think getting back at him is going to mean letting him know it. Because treating you like this is some ******** up highblood garbage, and I won’t stand for it. Also, treating me like this. ******** ‘im.” Her slurring was audible in her mutterances.

Aerona released Mahmud’s hand and cupped the side of his head, giving him a crooked smile.  

Sypon
Vice Captain

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:03 pm
Gosh they were so close... but it was nice. Real nice, actually. Just holding Aerona's hands and being pleasantly surprised as she absolved him of his sins. A smile, once weak, grew bigger and happier. Eager to hear more, Mahmud leaned in close."s**t, is that why you're here Ro? I'm so sorry..." And despite the smile, he was. Squeezing her hands gently, he shifted in his seat a little to get more comfortable.

Aerona was... nice. Actually nice. And not nearly as abrasive as he had been worried about. She was honest, and true to herself in these moments they shared. Now he cursed himself for not realizing it before.

"So let's make a plan." Why was he whispering? And why did she smile like that? That wasn't fair. He was heartbroken, he felt like a million beetles. His world was burnt down, and yet it was being rebuilt as he spoke. "I trust you." Why was he feeling this... attached?

As Aerona held his cheek, something in Mahmud broke. Up until this point he had felt so shitty, so impossibly disgusting he couldn't bear it. Someone cared, even though he was awful. She cared, despite feeling like hot s**t herself...

He closed the gap between them and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

Lingering for a moment as he thanked her the only way he could think to at that moment, it was only after the kiss was broken that he realized the grave mistake he had just made. Mahmud took a shuttery breath, and a faint cry came out of him. "Ro... Ro oh my gog I'm sorry, I..." Immediately he hugged himself, pulled away from her a bit. Fear coursed though him, sent his thumper into high gear. A look of abject horror came over Mahmud, and he started to cry again.

Whoops.  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces