[PRP] Pretty, Rowdy [Deimos + Mahmud] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:27 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fancy seeing you here.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:34 pm

The note he'd gotten was as informative as it was vague. He wasn't going to back down, no, not after Cerpin basically insinuated he was going to be a chicken if he didn't show up (and he was no chicken obviously) but he wasn't about to come to some event not knowing what he was getting into. So he made his way to Underworld to get more details. The last time he'd shown up uninvited he'd run into Polair, he was hoping that this time he'd actually get Cerpin right off the bat.

That didn't seem to be the case. He did find Mahmud though, after some searching. Doing... something. He squinted at the brownblood. "Hey. Is Cerpin out?" Might as well get to the point. "What're you doin'?"

Skyli Peep

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:16 am
        Drywall. Gog, how actually working to patch a wall in this place was a blessing! Thank you, whatever unruly patron from last night, for putting your foot through a wall so Mahmud had something a little bit more interesting to do!

Sitting on the ground, cross legged, Mahmud was in the process where he was cutting out the hole from the wall. Next to him were a square piece of dry-wall, some weird tape stuff, and a little container of... something. And this weird, spade-like knife. He had been in the middle of sawing gently back and forth when he heard a familiar voice.

"Oh hey man, whats up?" he didn't even bother to stand up, nor did he even take the hand saw out of the wall. Instead he left it sticking out there while he looked up at Deimos and beamed. "Been a hot minute since we saw each other... Yeah he's busy, you need something... oh. s**t uh.." Looking back to the wall, and then back to Deimos, he said "Just... fixing up a hole some a*****e made last night. Got rowdy, started flailing, kicked a hole in my goddamn wall." The words themselves were angrier than Mahmud was, considering he was grinning from spongeclot to spongeclot.

"Seriously though, its great to see you. Whats going on with you, Dei?"

nepsah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:13 am

Deimos nodded, he supposed it had been a while since he'd actually seen Mahmud. That was... during the space missions, right? Time felt so weird lately he wasn't entirely sure. That and it was hard to keep dreams and reality separate these nights. "It's nothing big." He shrugged, eyeing the wall as Mahmud spoke. "Just wanted to ask him about this invitation he sent. Sounds like you're more pleased there's a hole in the wall than you're lettin' on." He snorted, an amused grin coming to his mouth. "Mm not too much, been workin' on figurin' some... stuff... out... You? What've you been up to?" He couldn't very well mention what he was working on, though he supposed if pressed he could mention his search for a more effective sleep aid.

Skyli Peep

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:26 am
Oh. "Oh that . Wrinkling his nose at the mention of the invitation he turned his attentionname back to the wall and grabbed the saws handle. "Yeah uh... there's a lot of things I'd rather do than clean the restrooms but..." Mahmud gave a few surprisingly aggressive pulls and pushes with the tool and the cut area popped clean out. "Parties aren't one of them. "

Mahmud wondered what it was Deimos was trying to figure out. Really despite his occasionally shitty attitude, Dei seemed like a troll who had it together... He turned to look up at his friend with his brows furrowed together and a little frown quirked. "Figuring things out? I... you okay? " Right after he popped that question he mentally kicked himself in the pants. Deimos wasn't going to say something, the hell was he thinking?

... oh that's right he had asked a question.

"Just working and uh..." Immediately his mind drifted elsewhere, to shared dates and kisses between hI'm and his boyfriends. "... things. My life is pretty boring, Dei."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:36 am

"Yeah I'm not really a party person either but he kinda insinuated that I'd be chickening out if I didn't show up so. I want details. On what the ******** kinda party it is 'n s**t." He shrugged a little. It was an obvious ploy to manipulate him into doing what Cerpin wanted but... he'd go along with it. He wasn't a chicken. Even if he did hate large groups of trolls. And loud sounds. And large groups of trolls making loud sounds. Ugh.

He stifled a yawn, shrugging a bit. "Sleep aids. Insomnia's gettin' worse 'n I guess I'm just naturally resistant to most medications I've been tryin'. Its a pain." His sleep issues were no secret, though the extent to which his sleep deprivation messed with his functionality sort of was. Unless Cerpin had told Mahmud anything they'd discussed in their own little talk. He better not have. He frowned to himself at the thought- he hadn't asked Cerpin to keep that between just them...

"Pfft, is it? I mean I can't really say anythin' different but there's a lotta time out there to fill with s**t when you can't sleep I guess. Not that I recommend it, in fact if you can get more sleep you definitely should. But anyway... you aren't gonna be goin' to this thing?" He waved the invitation a little, "or are you gonna be suckered into it on account a livin' here?"

Skyli Peep

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:44 am
        "Man, that sucks. I'm sorry, Dei..." Having resistant insomnia had to be the pits. Who knew what sort of toll that would even take on a troll. They needed sopor slime for sure... note to self, find sopor resistant books to get Deimos for a gift. That way he could at least try to sleep while reading. Did they even make that? Who knew.

Fitting his precut square into the hole, Mahmud continued. "I sleep more than you, but I sorta wish I didn't. Too much work to get done." A lie. A bold-faced lie. If he wanted time off he could have it whenever, he just didn't... want to. Didn't want to leave the hive more than he had to. Unless of course it was visiting friends, and even those occasions were few and far between. Most of his time as spent working, working, working...

Except of course for this PROM thing. "Yeah... and nah." Shrugging gently, he reached around for a plaster scraper thing. Sometime, he should really learn what half these tools were called. "I'm going, but I'm probably working." And if Cerpin didn't let him work, and made him just... attend... he was gonna be more uncomfortable than... oh. Oh that analogy was kind of gross. Never mind. Point was, he was going to be uncomfortable.

"Don't even know what to wear to one of these things. You got any thoughts?" Smirking a little, he looked up to Deimos and teased "A big chicken costume?"

nepsah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:46 pm

He waved a hand a little at Mahmud's reply. He wasn't looking for pity in regards to his condition, it was just his reality... though it was nice to have someone acknowledge that it sucked. "It is what it is." He yawned, covering his mouth with one hand as it threatened to crack his jaw. Coming out of it he leveled Mahmud with what could be called a sour look. "Start wishin' for less sleep an' you might regret gettin' it granted. Don't shrug it off just 'cause you'd rather do somethin' else." He actually sounded a little... offended? He hadn't meant it to come out that way but, well, could he really be blamed. Here he was wishing for more sleep and it seemed that literally everyone around him was pushing for the opposite.

Thankfully the topic was back on PROM. He shook his head. "Nah, no idea. I dunno what you wear to those kinds a things anyway." With a snort he leaned over and shoved at the brownblood's shoulder lightly. "Chicken suit suits you better than me an' you know it. Maybe if you can pry yourself away from the handiwork we could look for somethin' together?" He hadn't really hung out with Mahmud in forever- this would be a good opportunity. Right? Besides - he was trying to be more personable lately. "Or are you too much of a workaholic to hang out?"

Skyli Peep

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:53 am
        Oh thank god they avoided that conversation. He could just feel Deimos' disapproval bearing down on him for that comment. Stupid Mahmud, how could he have been so insensitive?! The chicken suit, oh thank god the chicken suit was back...

"Hey! I'm not that... okay I'm pretty chicken." Yeahno, there was no denying that was the case. Deimos was ballsy, while Mahmud was... euch. Yet he did nothing about it...

For a moment Mahmud gazed at the wall he was fixing, debating, before putting his tools down and getting up onto his feet. "Yeah, I'll come with you. I did save up some beetles..." Read: Hoarded every scrap beetle there was. "Someone's gotta make sure you don't show up in a garbage bag or something." Once he brushed himself off, he walked over to Deimos and gave him a good pat on the back. "Or rather, you've gotta make sure I don't show up in one. I trust your fashion sense."

"Now, lets get out of here."

nepsah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:40 am

Oof, a back pat. He still wasn't sure how to respond to physical affection without feeling like some kind of robot... He opted for a light punch, more of a tap really, to Mahmud's shoulder. "Yeah that's right, take that back, I have peak fashion sense." He snorted, a bit of a grin coming to his face. He was only being a little sarcastic, honestly. He did think he had a pretty good sense for clothes, as far as most trolls went. At least he didn't dress like he'd been living in a cave for sweeps or something.

"There's a mall like, not far from here isn't there?" He turned to head on out of the club and back onto the streets of Chittentown. Admittedly he did his shopping near Four Fronds when he could afford to (god, things were expensive there but it was the closest place to his hive) and wasn't too familiar with what the desert town had to offer. "They'll prolly have somethin' half decent and affordable. Good thing we're doin' this here 'n not like, near my hive. Ugh."

Skyli Peep

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:13 am
        Thankfully, Mahmud seemed to know where he was going. After all, Chittentown has been and always be his home town. "Mall is pretty good, but I've got a better idea." He seemed intent on taking Deimos elsewhere, weaving in and out of alleyways while leading him along. "Its not as overpriced as where you're from, but PROM is here in Chittentown!" Turning to grin at Deimos, Mahmud continued onwards both on foot and in speech.

"Everyone and their lusus coming is gonna shop at the Mall... but only a _real_ Chittenite knows about... aha!" The incredibly tight pathway they popped out of lead to a fairly quiet street. "This place... affordable while still having original stuff." Beaming, he turned to Deimos and waved a hand around. "Great, isn't it?" Somewhere nearby was a store he and Poe had gotten his hairclips. Ever since then, he'd been attached to this road. "Come on!" On that note, he lead Deimos down the street, window shopping and perusing.

"What are you looking for exactly?" The question was casual enough.

nepsah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:40 pm

"Oh yeah?" He followed after Mahmud, wondering just where on alternia the brownblood was taking him. "Honestly the s**t's not even worth it at Four Fronds." He shrugged, trying not to trip over some abandoned trash in in the alleyway. This place was like the forest just... without all the trees. And a ******** ton more sand.

Once they finally arrived he slowed to a stop, blinking as he took in the sight. Secluded, not nearly as crowded as he'd expected the mall to be...This was much better. "Yeah, this is pretty nice." He followed after Mahmud, pausing every so often to stare in a window when something caught his eye. The question caught him off guard- he hadn't really given it much thought, honestly.

"I dunno, I guess I'll know when I see it. Maybe somethin' different from normal. Stuff gets kinda same ol' same ol' after a while y'know? What about you?" He pointed to a shop up ahead, "that one seems promising?"

Skyli Peep

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:23 pm
        "Mmm..." He didn't answer Deimos' question at first, choosing instead to walk towards that shop. Peaking in the window, he could see it was, indeed, full of items that one would call "fancy". Translation: What MAHMUD would call fancy, which really could be anything that wasn't a set of work clothes. "This is a good start, yes! Lets go in!"

As he opened the door though, Mahmud realized he'd never answered the question! "OH! Um..." A dark little flush crept on his cheeks. "I don't really know... I guess... something different as well." Truth be told, he had a vision in mind but... not really a solidified plan.

Walking into the building, Mahmud stared agape at all the trinkets and treasures decorating the shop. Woah. This store felt too fancy for him, but... fancy was what they were going for, right? "When you say something different..." Mahmud started to peruse the various outfits on the rack He pulled out a suit and stared at it with the most blank expression ever. "Um..." No. This didn't feel right. Quickly, he stuffed the suit back in the rounder.

nepsah

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:47 pm

Dei cast a glance over at Mahmud as he spoke, eyes landing on the suit - an equally blank expression took over his face as he shook his head. "Hell no. That s**t's stuff." Different was what he was after, but mobility was also important to him. You just never knew when it was time to throw down, after all.

"I dunno, I guess different from the usual style." He shrugged and looked around the shop some more, occasionally pausing to eye some jewelry that looked... nice. He liked pretty things like that but never really saw the point in wearing them for too long. They'd get broken, or lost, or be uncomfortable if he decided to lay down... Yeah.

A little ways further into the shop he slowed to a stop. He'd found it- based purely on the aesthetics. A starry dress - totally different from what he'd normally wear but still very much his aesthetic. He pointed at it and looked back to Mahmud. "Different like that." He shuffled over, picking it up off the rack - it was delicate, not something he'd really want to end up having to throw down in but, well... Maybe a guy wanted to feel delicate sometimes.

Skyli Peep

nepsah

Malevolent Mage

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:33 am
        "Woah... woah!" Looking at that dress, Mahmud's whole face lit up bright as 12 perigees. "Deimos that looks AMAZING!" He clapped his hands together. "Its got stars and everything!" On that note, Mahmud scrambled over there and gently, delicately, took the hem of the dress and brought it closer to his face to examine it.

There was then an unreadable expression in his face, one that didn't normally come over Mahmud. "... Jealous..." On that note, he dropped the dress and looked to Deimos. "You're attending, so you can wear whatever you'd like. I'm working so..." On that note, he looked back towards the suits and wrinkled his nose a bit. "I should probably wear something more practical."

It was a shame, too, because there had been some jewelry that caught his eye....

nepsah

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces