Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:37 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Bisera was feeling good at the moment. He had food cooking for Xarnith, he'd had a good swim earlier, and he'd just finished a new piece that was meant for Xarnith. He couldn't stop himself once he'd started to make pretty pieces for Xarnith. He just wanted to keep making things for him, wanted to keep covering him in jewelry because it was a way to show that Xarnith was his. He knew it was a bit childish on his part but it was important when people like Mano were still creeping about.

Just thinking about that one made Bisera wrinkle his nose a bit before he shook his head, not wanting to focus too much on that sort of thing. He'd rather think about something, no anything, else as he wasn't the biggest fan of that particular Matorian. He saw him as being the biggest bit of competition that he had as far as Xarnith was concerned after all. If he covered Xarnith in the pieces he made for him maybe Mano would get the hint and keep his hands to himself. Maybe? Hopefully...

Giving a little huff he set down the piece that he had been holding, having wanted to give it a final once over. Now that he was sure it was perfect he'd check on dinner, then maybe do a circle around the area for shells and drift wood if Xarnith was still out on his walk. He hoped he'd be back soon since he found he missed the big warrior a bit, more so as time went on in fact.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:37 pm
Orpheus Solon

Xarnith walked along the path, Fractis and Ottiole walking ahead of him. The young warrior hummed softly as he looked around the space he was in. He and his two hunting partners were coming back from a nice trip to get food for the next few days. As he came into view of where he and Bisera were currently living the youth had to stop as he caught the barest flick of long golden hair. Honestly, Bisera was far prettier than anything the warrior had ever seen. He had lucked out when Bisera accepted him. The warrior smirked as he got an idea.

Softening his steps he slowly made his prowl towards Bisera. Crouching down as the two beasts both rolled their eyes and walked into the home with twin trills of greeting. He waited till Bisera was safely from stumbling into anything harmful before he slipped out of his hiding spot. Wrapping two long arms around his jewel he hummed his usual tone of greeting. "Hey there beautiful."

He held Bisera's back to his chest. Keeping the other right where he wanted him. He nuzzled into a well known neck.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:55 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Bisera gave a squeaking sound of surprise as Xarnith seemed to appear out of no where and wrapped his arms around the much smaller man. He lifted his arms up, clutching them against his chest for a moment, then looked over his shoulder, "X-Xarn?" He let out a sighing sound of relief as he leaned back into him, his dark eyes sinking closed, before he said, "Welcome back."

The greeting of sorts hadn't been one that he was expecting but it was still welcome neverthless because it was Xarnith and he'd missed him while he was away. It was needed because Bisera knew he couldn't fish up enough stuff to feed them all by himself but it didn't mean that he couldn't miss him. Leanign back into him he looked back at him, then smiled, "I have something for you! Well, a few things, I have some food cooking as well after all."

He said that but he didn't move away, instead more happy to lean into him for a time.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:25 pm
Orpheus Solon

As if Xarn was letting him go anytime soon.

The bigger male hummed, knowing it was a comforting rumble to Bisera. "Oh? Food sounds great, I know we worked up a hunger." he smirked a little as he nuzzled into Bisera. "Me for something different than those two, but that's for later." he let Bisera have his mind wander on that statement. As behind him, Fractis made a gagging noise while Ottiole seemed unimpressed. He shot the two a glare before finally letting Bisera go after giving the other a few kisses to his shoulder.

He helped with the meat he harvested, getting it to where they stored things. He glanced back to Bisera. "What did you have for me?"  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:43 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Bisera gave a smile as he heard the rumbling sound that Xarnith made, finding it to be both calming and kind of... cute. Lifting a hand up to brushed the tips of his fingers against Xarnith's cheek, tracing one of the tear shaped crystals that was there. As Xarnith spoke of being hungry for something other then food his cheeks were instantly on fire, "That will be... ahh... for l-later, Xarnith." He said it in a hushed, embarrassed tone of voice.

He looked away for a moment, fanning himself with his hand, then watched as Xarnith back up a couple steps, "Ah! Well, I have one really pretty, detailed piece and then one that is more simple. I am debating giving you that one since it seems too plain compared to the other one. I want to only give you the best after all." He seemed to be thinking on it now, wondering if he should give him that other piece or not. As he thought about it he went to fetch the arm band since he was confident in it.

Holding it out he said, "What do you think?" It was three strands of braided silver that was decorated with some polished, shiny pieces of pink coral that the metal had been intricately braided around to hold them in place.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:42 pm
Orpheus Solon

Xarn smiled as he saw the piece. "That's amazing, Bi." he gently wrapped long fingers around the band. Turning it over to get all angles of it. "I know where to wear it."

He slipped the band around his upper left arm. The unarmored shoulder. Right against his mark he started as a sign of Bisera's claim on him. A smile back to the smaller male and Xarn pulled him in for a quick chaste kiss. "Thank you."  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:47 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Bisera starred up at Xarnith for a long moment as the other man seemed to fawn over the piece offered to him but made no real mention of the second piece that Bisera had mentioned. He shook his head then said, "I'm glad that you like it, Xarnith." He watched as the other put the piece on, glad to see the armband in place on Xarnith because it felt as though it was putting a claim on him... though he felt that it would take more then one or two to ward off that too friendly Matorian.

He was given the quick kiss and he gave another nod, "Ahhh... your welcome." He murmured, debating for a moment before he turned to walk over to where the food was waiting, already deep in thought again, ever fretting where it came to Xarnith.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:52 pm
Orpheus Solon

Xarn blinked at his beloved before Fractis nipped at his leg. He looked down to the prezi, usually Fractis did that if Xarn was forgetting something. He did his mental checklist:
- He got dressed properly that morning, Fractis reminding him only once of a forgotten piece of clothing.
- He had his shield when they went hunting. He didn't forget it this time...
- He made sure he killed enough for the week...
- He wasn't hurt, this time at least.

He tilted his head. Fractis staring long and hard up at him before the beast let out a pitiful meow. Ottoile shook his head as if he wasn't going to get involved in this one. Xarn tapped his new armband and blinked. Ah. Bisera mentioned a second piece...he looked to the other. "Bisera, didn't you mention two pieces for me? What's the second?"

He took a few steps towards the smaller male. Fractis falling over from the sheer exhaustion that his master bestowed on him.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:03 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Bisera shook his head, "Did I?" He shrugged as he worked on dishing up some food for Xarnith, turning around and offered the seafood feast to the much larger warrior, "This is the second thing that I made for you. You need to eat up, Xarnith, you had to have been working hard during your hunt."

It had taken too long and he was worried about the second piece now, fretting over the design, about simple it was, about how it wasn't made with jewels, gold, or beautiful pieces of coral that he'd polished by hand. As such he didn't really think it good enough for Xarnith, not did he think that it would be good enough to ward off a certain Matorian with its gleam, "I think after dinner you should lay down, relax, watch the tide come in and the sun set. You've had a long day."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:18 pm
Orpheus Solon

Xarn blinked. "If I lay down, you lay with me." The double meaning not lost on the male as he smiled at his little jewel. "Please."

He did go to where they usually ate. Fractis already digging in as Ottoile did as well. He patted the spot next to him. "Come, eat. I wanna hear about your day." he smiled at the other.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:31 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Giving a smile he moved to get himself a plate of food as well, wanting to eat alongside the Xarnith. Once he had a plate of all of his favorites he moved to settle down next to the bigger man, glancing up at him, then turned back to his food so that he could take a couple of bites, "It wasn't too special a day, a lot of the same things, you know? I did have fun swimming though. I think I am starting to get pretty good at it." He had a good teacher and put a lot of practice in since he wanted a lot of different things that the ocean had to offer.

He took a couple of more bites as he watched Xarnith, eyes going to the piece he was now wearing on his arm. He liked the look of it on him, finding that it suited the warrior well, "Other then that and finishing up that piece there it was a pretty normal day. What about you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:51 pm
Orpheus Solon

Xarn chuckled. "Nothing too big happened. Typical hunting trip." he hummed as he looked to the other. "My Uncle sent me word..."

His Uncle who had extended his stay in Yael with his young ward on the grounds that things were starting to get rough. He didn't want to travel if the Dretch were snuffling about. Apparently they were laying low in a friends encampment. The youngling that Xarnith had once wished to raise was now older, Xarn wished dearly to see them both again. Though the thought of the youngling sent another yearning in his core. He glanced to Bisera...could he bring it up to the other?  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:04 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"Oh." Bisera wasn't sure what he was expecting but he'd expected that there would be more then just saying that nothing big happened. Looking down at his food he gave a slow nod of his head and turned his attention to his meal. At least until the mention of Xarnith's uncle and he felt worry fill him instantly. Was everything alright? Was he going to come back? Was he going to take Xarnith along with him?

"I-Is that so? Is he alright? How is the little one doing?" He asked of Xarnith before he then asked, "Will they be coming back soon?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:36 pm
Orpheus Solon

Xarn blinked at the other. "Their both fine, safe. Seems with the Dretch rising up Uncle is going to reserve traveling for when his friends are up to going as a group. As for the little one, well." he chuckled. "He's learning a lot and seems to enjoy handling beasts." he took a bite as he mused over his day.

"I did find a rather lovely secluded spot that would be great for..." he stopped to eat another bite before licking his lips. "Certain things." he hummed. "I could show you later if you wanted to take a peek." he smiled before nodding. "But, yeah...Uncle and the little are fine. Uncle says he looks forward to when he can be on the home soil, though he hinted that he'd be coming back with more to add to the family it seems." he chewed thoughtfully to that.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:57 pm
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

"That's good to hear. I have been worried since I hear that the toxic island is quite dangerous... and then the addition of those bug mages on top of it." It was something that did worry him since he didn't want them getting anywhere near those that he cared about, Xarn especially. He was a warrior so there was a chance that he might be called to fight with the creatures.

Bi was dragged out of his wandering thoughts as Xarnith spoke of a secluded spot for a moment, but then was back to talking about his Uncle. It was a bit of confusing whiplash that had him trying to figure out which he should focus on. At least until the mention of coming back with someone to add to the family. He found himself starring at Xarnith, blinking slowly, then asked, "Oh? Someone? Do... do you know who it is?" Who was it the man was bringing back with him? Someone important? Someone for Xarnith? A fiancee, perhaps? One that could do more for Xarnith, such as protect him, fight for him, and have younglings for him?

He found himself stirring his food around on his plate, fretting more then eating now.  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff