Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Faeylin District
204 Eredin Ave~Isabel Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:26 pm
Isabels home Exterior
First floor
Second floor  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Isabel
Current outfit: Green dress with a pale pink apron
Current gender: Female
Mood: Nervous

Glancing at her phone after having hit send with her home address, nervously she looked about for any more stray dishes that pout have littered the kitchen area or dining area. She stopped nothing and walking to the half wall she leaned over to peer into the living room. Nothing, and trulyy nothing was sitting out to make clutter. Books sat in a small corner shelf in the living room and some on the full placed in the dining area. It hadn't taken her long to clean, only now she needed to grab some new gloves and her aprons. So grabbing her phone she walked over to her stairs to fetch the items.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:02 am

Eve
Experimental AI
Receiving Isabel's text, Even pockets a few newly drawn facial expressions, then sends a response text saying that she was on her way. Conveniently enough,
the address which Isabel had sent her...was quite literally just across the street from Eve's house. So it takes all of one minute for Eve to have locked up her house and arrive at Isabel's. She takes out her expressions, finding the smile one, and puts it up to her face before knocking on the door. She then waits for Isabel to come and open it.

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:39 am
Isabel

From the top of the steps Isabel received the text and she smiled. Hurrying to her room she grasped the armfu of aprons and a pair of gloves from the dresser.
A knock came from her door and with all the fabri in her arms she did her best to hurry down the steps. Setting them all on the back of her couch she slipped on one glove before she opened the door. Seeing Eve she gave a smile
"You here, come on in. I just brought down the sprons"Isabel said as she slipped on her other glove. Holding open the door she smiled happily as she let Eve walk in.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:16 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
"Yeah. It turns out that I didn't have very far to go." She points across the street, to her house. "Turns out, we're neighbors. I'm 203, you're 204. Not quite sure what the odds are on that." She enters the house and, upon seeing the aprons, takes one and puts it on, making sure that it's on right before heading to the kitchen. She then pauses. "Oh, wait, typical protocol question...should I take my shoes off here? So as to not track dirt and other things around your house?" She leans against the wall, supporting herself with one hand, her other reaching for her left shoe, taking hold of it. She then glances at Isabel, waiting for any sort of confirmation before baring her feet.

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:00 pm
Isabel

"You dont need to, I clean the floor weekly. If you need I can grab you slippers, although they may be big..."Isabel offered with a nervous smile. Eve lived across the street, what if she seen Isabel in her other form or did before she felt safe to tell her. She was worried of course of that, although alll she had to do was avoid touching another.
'Tugging her gloves up to be sure they were on she offered her small smile,
she knew she did have slippers even though they would most likely be be large on her seeing how they were bought large simply incase someone ever came over she felt they may need to wear something.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:41 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
Isabel then states that it was fine if Eve kept her shoes on. At the offer of slippers, Eve politely shakes her head. "No need for that. If it's fine that I keep my shoes on, then I'll do that. You can keep your footwear for yourself. Not that there's anything wrong with what you have, I'm sure." She then enters the kitchen and looks around, liking the looks of it. "Looks like it's a good place here...so, where should we start?"

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:37 pm
Isabel

"Lets grab a recipe book for you first"Isabel said as she followed Eve into her kitchen, there was enough room for the two to work without colliding and Isabel loved that. Walking past Eve though she reached up, leaning on the counter she reached the top of an open cabinet and pulled out a book. A script font decorate the cover where cookies sat out on a rack. Smiling Isabel showed it to Eve.There are a few different recipes for the flavors. we cal alter them as we need if you want a different flavor okay? Find one that you like okay." Isabel said as she opened the book to a marked page showing different flovors of the sweet treat.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:42 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
Eve nods when Isabel finishes explaining, and begins to look through the recipes, browsing for one that we might like. After a few minutes, she finds the Chestnut Biscotti which was first brought up in the Cafe, and points to it. "This was the one that you mentioned a little while ago. We could make that, if you want. If not, I can find something else. I'm not sure when the last time you made this was. If it wasn't too long ago, then it sounds good for now."

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:55 pm
Isabel

"Okay, I do have everything we just need to grab it. Most stuff will be up in that cabinet"Isabel said pointing up at one of the cabinets."The bowl and mixer.... I'll grab them along with the eggs and chestnuts". Isabel said with a small smile, as she though over the recipe and idea came to her."While their baking we can make a chocolate drizzle to put over it and cool them while we make tea."

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:14 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
"Okay." Eve nods, and watches as Isabel gathers all the ingredients, as she was unable to really help with the gathering of anything. Isabel mentions a chocolate drizzle, which piques Eve's interest, and she nods again. "That certainly sounds good. Should I start heating up a teapot, or are we not going to do that quite yet?" She wanted to do something to help right now, but wasn't quite sure as to what she could possibly do.

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:03 am
Isabel

Isabel gathered what was needed, the list in her mind as she pulled out the items"Sure, just use the sink to fill up the teapot okay? Let it heat up with a low heat to" she said with a kind smile as she grabbed the mixer to add in the wire beatters to it.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:29 am

Eve
Experimental AI
After another nod, Eve goes and takes the teapot off of the stove, filling it with water from the sink. She then returns it and lights the stove, setting it to low as instructed, then steps back. At that temperature, it shouldn't start to boil for a good little while, so they had time. In the meantime, she waits for further instructions, and watches Isabel go to work.

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:18 pm
Isabel

"I think were ready if you want to put on an apron and wash your hands."Isabel said as she walked over to the sink. Her gloves being more latex like she didnt mind as she washed them under the water before the two started. She couldnt ever cook without doing so a few times so she grew used to washing her gloves before hand

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:59 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
Eve notices that Isabel didn't remove her gloves even to wash her hands. "Do the gloves allow for water to soak through? Or was that just because you're using the gloves as a second skin?" She washes her hands thoroughly once Isabel is done with the sink, then dons an apron. Once she's set up, she looks towards Isabel again. "I'm ready. What's the first step?"

Krazy Kuni

Faeylin District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces