Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Lixin District
160 Cherry Street - Jeanette Nicollier Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hallway

Parlour

Dining Room

Kitchen

Bedroom

Bathroom

Greenhouse

Garden

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:40 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November4thSaturday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:10 pm

November5thSunday

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:43 am

November6thMonday

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:33 pm

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Ethnicity ✣ French Zodiac ✣ Capricorn Housing ✣ Lixin District - 160 Cherry Street Outfit ✣ here
Profile ✣ Here

ﻬஐ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ஐﻬ

A new day had started already and Jeanette was actually excited for the day, despite the constant rain. She was planning on staying inside the day though, so the rain wasn't bringing her down today. Throwing on a long light grey skirt and a darker grey flowy shirt on top it, she knew she would be warm in the greenhouse but decided to wear a small cardigan over herself anyway just because she was naturally cold. She headed downstairs to make some homemade porridge with pears and granola, and as she was eating she looked through her purse to find the note of Tomlin's phone number. It was still relatively early in the day, should she call him later or now? Jeanette decided it would be worth it to call now, he could always just come later in the day.
She was so excited to be making new friends, she didn't know him quite well yet, but hopefully it could change like how she was with Miss Rei. Walking over to her home phone, she dialed the number on the note and waited for him to answer.

Themes: Rise

Abilities:

ﻬஐHealing Tears: Has tears that can heal any wound it touches, this includes humans, animals, plants. If potent enough, it can cure poison and diseases. However this ability cannot revive the dead.

ﻬஐDemon Soul: Is not a demon herself, but her spiritual essence is demonic in origin. This helps her to transform into her beast form when it happens and has slight manipulation of demonic elements.

(OOC: )

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:49 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

He was just finishing up breakfast when his phone rings. Not recognizing the number, he stares at his phone curiously for a moment, unsure if it was a spam call or someone whom he had met but had not recorded the number. After a moment, he decides to answer it, just to see who it was. If it was someone worthwhile, he'd continue talking. If not, well, he could just hang up.

After pressing the accept button, he pauses for a moment to make sure that the line was fully open before speaking. "Hello?" He then waits for a response.

Zombuddie

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:49 pm

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Ethnicity ✣ French Zodiac ✣ Capricorn Housing ✣ Lixin District - 160 Cherry Street Outfit ✣ here
Profile ✣ Here

It rang a few times before Tomlin answered with a simple 'hello'.
"Ah! Hello, this is Jeanette. We met yesterday at the store?" She spoke into the receiver with a hint of of hope in her voice. Jeanette wondered if maybe the boy actually gave her a wrong number and that this wasn't him at all. She continued on speaking anyway with the negative thoughts in her head, "I know it's early, but I was calling to see if or when you would be available to come on over to help out with my greenhouse today."

Abilities:

ﻬஐHealing Tears: Has tears that can heal any wound it touches, this includes humans, animals, plants. If potent enough, it can cure poison and diseases. However this ability cannot revive the dead.

ﻬஐDemon Soul: Is not a demon herself, but her spiritual essence is demonic in origin. This helps her to transform into her beast form when it happens and has slight manipulation of demonic elements.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:25 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

It takes him a moment to remember the name, but then his eyes just briefly widen in recollection. "Oh, yeah, Jeanette. Yeah, I'll be over there in a little bit. Remind me where it is?" As he speaks, he begins putting his breakfast dishes in his sink, filling it with water and soap so that they soak while he's away. "And I'll be over there as soon as I can."

Zombuddie

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:58 am

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Profile ✣ Here

The voice on the other end almost sounded as if he didn't remember at first.
"It's on 160 cherry street. It's a big older looking house," she said over the phone as she looked around her living room. She was mostly unpacked except for a few boxes, she hoped that Tomlin wouldn't mind the mess. "Oh, don't worry about it! Take as much time as you need, the greenhouse isn't going anywhere," she said with some humor in her voice. Jeanette needed to go clean and put away her dishes before he came over, unfortunately her land phone was located in the living room.

Abilities:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:53 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"160 Cherry Street." He repeats back, just to make sure he had heard correctly. "Alright, I'll be over there in a few minutes. See you then!" He then hangs up, and goes to finish getting ready. After that, he heads out.

After a small while, he pulls up to the address given him. Parking the car on the street, he locks it up, and proceeds to Jeanette's front door, knocking on it. He felt that he shouldn't just go straight to the greenhouse first.

Zombuddie

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:50 am

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Profile ✣ Here

Saying her piece of goodbye and then hanging up, she finally went back into the kitchen to quickly clean up after herself from breakfast. After some time, as she was making a fresh kettle of hot water for tea, Jeanette heard a knock at the door. Well that sure was quick, she thought to herself as she walked on over to the door. Opening it up, there stood Tomlin waiting patiently.
"Good morning and welcome! Come in and make yourself at home," she stepped aside to let him in through the doorway. "I was just making some tea, care for any?"

Abilities:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

When Jeanette opens the door, she is quick to offer him a cup of tea. Thinking about it for a minute, he decides that he could handle one cup. It would be rude to refuse. Plus, the taste wasn't bad, he just wasn't exactly a fan of hot things. Still, he nods, a small smile being sported on his face. "Sure. I'll take a cup." He enters the house, not looking around in case she thought he was getting too much a feel for the place. He was here to help her with the greenhouse, and that was it. More than that, he couldn't honestly expect. Wanting to at least partake in some small talk, though, he does say, "Nice house. Yeah, it looks a little older, as you said, but that's not a bad thing. Usually it's good, after all. Like in this case."

Zombuddie

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:35 pm

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Profile ✣ Here

After Tomlin had walked in through the entry way, she carefully shut the door without making too much noise. She noted that he agreed to a cup of tea and began to walk past him slightly, turning to him for a moment to speak,
"You can have a seat in the parlor for now if you'd like, I'll go and get the tea." Jeanette walked away from him towards the kitchen, though she could still clearly hear him from where he stood. "Yeah, I do enjoy a lot of older things or more traditional ways," calling out to him as she poured out water from the hot kettle in two tea cups. She set the cups on a tea set tray that was adorned with ceramic flowers, also on it were various tea bags of different flavors and a small sugar bowl as well as a mini cream pitcher. She carefully carried out the tray back over to where he was and set it on a small table near the couch. "I didn't know what kind of tea you would like, so I brought out a few different ones. Once you're ready, we can head out over to the greenhouse and bring our tea with us," Jeanette gave him a smile as she sat down on the smaller chair on the other end of the table and picked out an earl grey for her cup.

Abilities:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:55 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Looking at the tea, he spends another moment in contemplation. Even before coming to StarCreek and realizing his affliction, he wasn't overly huge on tea. He had heard some of the classic names. Earl Grey, Prince of Wales, things like that. And now that he was prone to overheating and passing out...but, since it was late autumn, he figured that it wouldn't be much of a hassle. He grabs a bag of Earl Grey as well, putting it in his water. "Three minutes to steep, right? Or is it closer to five. Truth be told...I don't do the whole tea thing a whole lot."

Zombuddie

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:18 pm

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Profile ✣ Here

Placing her tea bag in her cup, she took one of the small spoons to move it around to steep. She looked over to Tomlin, curious to see which tea he chose, it was an earl grey just like her's was. Jeanette listened to him until he said that he wasn't much for tea and she burst out laughing, her hand covering her mouth.
"You didn't have to take any tea, Tomlin," she said as in between small laughs, her face went pink from smiling so much, "You're so polite. Though really, if you didn't want any, you could've said so. I wouldn't have been offended." She took a deep breath after laughing so much to calm down and collect herself. "I do have some fresh lemonade if you would prefer that."

Abilities:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Lixin District

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff