Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The start of a great adventure (me and Krazy Kuni) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:58 am
The Praigudal Empire was formed LONG ago. They were small at first but soon began conquering the world. They seemed to have advanced knowledge of magic. This caused them to fight unopposed. But due to an assassination attempt on the king the Empire soon fell before there conquest was complete. From the ashes of what will be forever known as the Shadow fire war came peace at last. All the nations that opposed the empire banded together to make one nation named after the planet they were on.

Eilia the planet and its united people began expanding to far reaching lands that had yet to be charted. On a large island surrounded by large cliffs lies a port town that serves as the main import and export to the island. The town's name is Grimsby named after its founder.

In this town was a Mercinary guild to help those who wanted to start settling this unexplored island. And since the mayor's son ran this guild as its leader things went smoothly for the early expansions. The town of Grimsby grew quickly forming a few other guilds for the various things the town provided. Merchant, Sailor, Adventurer, ext. These guilds aren't as well known as the mercinary guild. sort of a jack of all trades and prides itself on performing missions to completion.

The guild owner had a son and he quickly tries to take up the mantle his old man was handing him. Through the years he trained hard and by the age of 13 he was accepted into the guild. over the next 7 years he trains hard and works even harder to prove he would be worthy of taking up the family name and business once his old man steps down.

Yet before he is be to do so, he must take on an apprentice of his own to train, to his unfortunate luck he is given a new girl. One seeking to join and knowing little to nothing of the guild, yet he take the task willingly. After all once he becomes the leader he will need to know how to teach others think that are new to them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:14 pm
Name: Mi'ra
Personality: Typically quiet Mi'ra is known to simply overthink and often not try things. At times she will focus simply on one thing or on far to much to do something properly.
On rare occasions she will become shy although most times she will seem to be indifferent to things others do. She will tear down something a person does without meaning too and will often seem ignorant of others feelings.
Habits: Often when she is worried, frightened or simply skidish she with play with her hair.
When she has free time often she fills it doing something such as reading or reorganizing a bag.
Appearance
Scars, tattoos ect: On her torso is another pricing scar though and through. She cant remember what it is from only it happened when she was around 10.  

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:33 pm
Name: Zerul
Personality: A bit abrasive, but can get kind once you get to know him a bit better. He also is willing to help those less fortunate than himself.
Habits: He tends to be a bit of an early bird waking long before the sun rises. in his spare time he tends to his equipment buffing out any nicks or dings his equipment gets on fights. if he had nothing better to do and his equipments is in pristine condition then he partrols around the time looking for anyone who would cause trouble as a sort of deterance.
Appearance
Scars, tattoos ect: Tribal markings on his arms and back to show how far he has come in his family. His father has similar tattoos but alot more of them. and his father has even more.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:03 pm

Mi'ra sat calmly on the bench she was told to wait on 20 minuets ago. The guild entrance having a few sitting about or walking past her paying her no mind. She sore a simple grassy green dress covering most of her body, and her hair was tied up tightly into a bun keeping it out of her way.
In her hands sat a book worn slightly and filled with overly fancy words some would say, although she sat calmly seeming to easily read through the book waiting for some one to come and grab her. After all she was told they were finally going to see about her training and see if she would do well in the guild.
She remembered the first time she had come by the guild when her father brought her to the town, she was nearly 12 when they came and even as a trader she remembered he asked for the guilds help. They seemed busy always and the center of her home, not a day would go past she would run into one of the members or hear about one currently or previously in the guild. It seemed every talked about it or gossiped over the member's.

Sighing she closed her book and looked around the room, surely someone had to be arrving soon to help her out?
Glancing around unsure she didnt know who she would need to talk to or what to even say to them.

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:09 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul would walk into the place not aware that the person he was going with was already there. He was running a bit late as there was a small disturbance in the market district and he was helping to resolve it. He walks up to the main desk to get his orders for the day. He was directed to the woman sitting near the front and then handed the mission statement.

He walks over to the woman and looks at her. "You Mi'ra? You are to come with me on this mission. Impress me on this mission and you might just get accepted." He offers a hand to greet her. "My name is Zerul"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:09 pm
Mi'ra stood as he introduced himself taking hos hand firmly and shaking it. "H-hello" she said and she took back her hand. "What should we do first then?". She looked at him curiously as she held her book calmly. She did hear the often threw people out into a mission before seeing if they would keep them, although she had hopes it was something simple and easy.
Looking at the man before her though man questions arose she wanted to ask,
instead she bit her tongue to avoid insulting him accidentally. She couldn't upset him right away or he could turn her down quickly by making her do work to hard for her. If she could even do any work depending n the mission in the first place.

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:13 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul shakes Mi'ra's hand. He would look her over. "You don't look like your equipped to join us. You sure your ready for your first mission?" He waits for her to answer before handing over the paperwork that explained the mission. "Your first mission is to capture a drug smuggler. He was last spotted in the woods to the east of town. I will be shadowing you on this mission to see if your skilled enough to join us."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:46 am
"I was not informed on the task so I was unsure how to prepare." Mi'ra replied honestly looking at him. Taking the paper she looked it over and nodded. "Has anyone provided a description of the smuggler? I think I can get everything needed in a single stop on the way out of the city too".
She looked at the paper still reading it over a bit to find out which way to travel, main roads wouldn't be a wise idea once they were close to the location. She remembered enough that bandits would lie in wait for an ambush and if one was smuggling in drugs she knew he would have some type of defense or scouts on the road to keep an eye out.
She knew she would be needing clothing that would be easier to move in off the main roads and on animal trails. Supplies to last the trip but light enough to carry, and so forth. A list forming in her head as she judged the best way of traveling and the time it would take.

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:58 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul chuckles when she said she wasn't informed. "Trust me if your going to be joining us you need to be ready for anything." He nods at her and hands over a photo of the guy in question. it was very masterfully drawn you could see a lot of detail. "We need to bring him in alive."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:18 am
"Hmm" Mi'ra gave curt nod and looked up at him giving a faint smile. "As i've mentioned I simply need to make one stop.It wnt take me long at all to get whats needed. Lets head out then okay?". Mi'ra hardly waited for an answer as she turned to the doors ready to head out and to her fathers shop the list in her head sorting itself and the areas where she would find each item.she walked calmly and avoiding others as she headed to her fathers shop knowing well he was there and no doubt sitting idly in the shop of helping a customer. She knew well his habits and his own schedule, and much like her he would be focused on keeping the shop tidy each morning and after rest if he could.

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:44 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul followed her and couldn't help but smile at her eagerness. something he had when he took his first assignment. He followed her around town as they made it to the store where Mi'ra's father worked. She walked in and headed into the back. Zerul stayed in the store and looked at the various stuff offered.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:05 am
"Papa, im going to need some thing's" Mi'ra said as she walking into the stor, a man seemingly in his 60s sat and gave a grin. "Take what you need dear, but you making me supper or a week after this" Nodding she brushed past him and patted his shoulder walking to the back room. She was hardly gone before popping her head back out. "He's part of the guild im joining papa so dont try selling him your overpriced trinkets". The old man simply laughed as she hurried back into the storage room gathering what she needed quickly for both of them.
It hardly took her 25 minuets before she was walking out in new clothing and a new bag along with a few different items hanging off o her belt. "I think this should be everything we need. If we progress as I hope and the weather is fare then we should be fine."

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:11 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul watches her head into the back and he just looks around the store. not really buying anything. more just doing something to pass the time. it wasn't too long before she returned with gear on her. "You need to think about what you need to keep on you at all times. If your in our guild you could be called to action at a moments notice." He then walks out of the store with her. "My job is to shadow you. So lead on."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:22 am
"I should, after taking n to account the typical items bought by those who travel out of the city, along with the books ive read about such things I've gotten what is mostly needed for the season.". She gave a nervous smile,
looking at him before she looked at the door worried. Taking a breath she walked to the door and outside, a hand reaching to her shoulder before it fell.
Her hair still bound and away from her hands so instead she grabbed the strap of her bag before walking down the street mapping out the best way to walk to the forest in her mind her feet following the path leading them out of the busy town.

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:27 am
Krazy Kuni

Zerul could tell she was nervous. Her body language said that very clearly. He stays silent and follows her. as he walked behind her he keeps an eye out for anyone watching them. They were bound to be spied on. There trip through town went without much issue and soon were coming upon the edge of town.

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff