Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: The Great Remnant War U/C

Back to Guilds

In the Root of a Crisis that has brought all survivors to Mistral, all amble bodied members of society are being trained. A hunter is born. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplaying, Action, Adventure, Fighting 

Reply Mistral Emergency Institute of Survival (MEIS)
Meis Workshops Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_wolf
Crew

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:51 pm
User Image

The Workshops

"The Mei's workshop is a place where the huntsman and huntress' come to restore, repair, and perhaps upgrade their weapons and armors. As such due to it's use makes it one of the more well kept places of Meis. the workshop is big enough to even work on vehicles. Use has be sort of scarce though due to the grimm making it hard to find necessary materials for it's upkeep. the work shop is broken up into parts so each team can have it's own place. There are some reports of students sneaking in and working on something in the dark of the night in secret. Whether rumors are true or not remain to be seen."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:11 am
User Image
User Image

❝A stampede of Bullets headed your way!❞

Noel hummed a tune, special headphones on that went over her horns as she hummed a tune working on her secret project. "Alright the recon of atlas did have some results now to test it." She said mostly talking to herself as she tinkered with parts a bit. Plugging in the part she was working on she lightly turned it on letting the part do it's thing as the roared to life and rumbling about showing signs that everything was going just as Noel predicted. "It's alive.... It's alive!!" She cackled before the part sputtered and fell back to the ground. "well almost let's see here. that goes there and there goes to that.... hmm need a better connection piece to that part." She murmured sighing as it meant she'd need to eventually find a piece but her secret project was coming together as she looked down at the the part she was working on and starting to clean it up a bit. She wanted this to be in tip top shape before someone found out what her secret project was and started to discipline her for making something like that even though in her mind it wasn't her fault that salvage teams thought what they had was junk. Noel's mind conpletely focused on the task she was doing at the workshop, chances are the upperclassman wasn't going to go on the grim hunt today.

occ:

User Image  

Kurai_wolf
Crew

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:14 am
User Image

-----------------------------------------V A N AxxxG A B R I E L S
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Sis! Sis!" The pitter patter of a young set of footsteps echoed on the workshop, Vana scurrying over to the workshop in search of her older sister. She had been napping in her room when the nightmare that had been plaguing her since she was a kid had returned. About several different medicines, treatments, and a sit down later, here she was running to Noel as she always had done. The freshman opened the doors, still in her relaxation garb as she looked at her gifted sister, blinking back a steady flow of tears. "I-It happened again..." The younger sister run to her older sibling and gave her a hug, nuzzling into her with a worried expression as the fears still hung in her mind. This lasting gift his father gave to her, her scarred and horrendous face. Would the nightmare ever fully go away? It was hard to say, but as long as Noel was here, she would feel slightly more at ease. The faunus always had a way with making her see how brave she could be at times.

Kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:48 am
User Image
User Image

Noel hearing her sister quickly hid her project just in case someone was watching Vana. Noel stood ready to receive her sister affections as she held her. "Whoa whoa.... Vana if you cuddle like that your going to suffocate."
She said worried as she lightened the hug to use her tail to wash away Vana's tears. "It's alright sweetheart I'm here.... I'm here." She said softly to Vana moving her to a place they both could sit. Holding Vana close to her chest as she brushed her hair a bit. Her soft chest was warm as she moved Vana so she could listen to her heart. "Hear my heartbeat my sweet.... everything is fine, nothing like that will happen to you again." She said keeping her little sister close as she smiled at her. "Want to help me work a bit? Of course you'll have to wear shoes first." She said smiling at her as she brushed her head. "or would you like some stories?" She asked worried a bit but wanting Vana to relax first move away from the nightmares that were in the past now. "Be strong Vana. I'll even make you something sweet later I promise." She said smiling at her sister.

occ:

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image  

Kurai_wolf
Crew

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:26 pm
User Image

As Noel's mounds enveloped her line of sight, Vana would smile a little as the tail came once more to dry her tears. With the amount of time she had used it over her lifetime, it was probably going to double as a rag in the future. The younger sibling murmured to herself and resting her head on top of the mounds of squishy flesh that her sister possessed. Noel managed to calm her down again, the human looking daughter smiling up at her past the two mountains that were her chest. "S-Sorry. I know I'm weak. I barely made it in the academy. I'll do everything I can to make it up to you." Vana's smile faded behind another frown. Noel would probably know by now that her self-esteem needed a complete renovation before any progress could be made of rebuilding that desire to be a hero she had when she was but a child. At the mention of helping Noel out in the workshop, her head nodded up and down as fast as it could. "Sure! I'll slip on some now!" Vana said, using her ability to open a portal on a nearby wall. Around a minute or so later, the portal opened in the same spot and out came the female in appropriate boots. "I'm ready, sis!" She said in a content tone.

Kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Noel smiled when Vana smiled but sighed when she frowned and berated herself. "Vana, you did great. Way better then when I started I promise." She reassured before laughing when Vana wanted to help enthusiastically as she giggled letting her sister go with a kiss on her forehead. As Noel awaited her sister return she took a cleaning rag and gently rubbed her horn in case any grime got on them from her work on the project. When Vana returned she got up, "Alright lets get to work." She said patting her bicep a bit, before rotating her arms to loosen up. "Alright my arms are a bit bulky for this fine tuning.... curse of being "big boned". And having basically two mini-miniguns as weapons... they are a bit heavy." She commented moving some blankets off her project so vana could see. Right now it was a jumble of parts slowly being put together. "Now what I need you to do is reach inside this part here and tighten some of these bolts and screws. After that I'll need to get some fire dust and put it in the torches for welding. We'll have some fun." Noel giggled happily patting her sisters head looking at her pet project before looking around making sure no one else was around.

occ:

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image  

Kurai_wolf
Crew

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:54 pm
User Image

Vana laughed as her forehead was kissed, eager to help Noel with whatever she had planned. She described what she needed help with specifically, and the younger sister was well aware. Compared to Noel, Vana was practically a toothpick. Of course, in situations like these, it was actually preferable to be thin about to fit in whatever needed adjusting or messing with. "I guess we're lucky I haven't filled out my figure yet." She commented, smiling to herself before the horned woman revealed what she had been working with all this time. Vana's eyes widened at the sheer sight of this thing, the only thing the hunter in training could produce was "Whoa." The idea of Noel wielding mini-mini-guns was something that she thought as impressive! God, she was super cool at times like these! They could probably put holes through a castle with the amount of firepower Noel could probably pack in these things. "Sure! I can totally do that! Easy!" Vana would gather the tool she would need for the job and quickly climb inside of the part Noel needed to adjust before working on it some. The sounds of tools creaking happily with each turn of the younger one's wrist echoed throughout the chamber. "So what's it like being an advanced hunter? Do you teach newcomers like me?" She asked her sister, making idle chatter as the tightening continued. "I was thinking about it. Do you think my weapon is good? Maybe I should change it. My team might not like a long ranged person. But I'm bad at fighting too, so maybe it's good as is..."The fretting continued the team composition continued until all things were was tight as the small sister could manage. She brought herself back outside of the weapon before giving Noel a salute like she had when they were younger, and Vana was being the assistant. "All tight, Sis!"

Kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:46 am
User Image
User Image

Noel worked as vana smiled and happily talked a bit, Vana seemed to be going fifty miles and hour with her questions while tightening the screws of the parts as noel peaked over and poked her cheeks gently. "I'm glad you happy but one topic at a times." She laughed when Vana was done and hugged her tight to her chest smiling at her a bit. "As for being and advanced huntress I am teaching someone.... hugging her too right now. Not much is different it just means I've been at this longer. Surviving and hunting... making sure my cute sister can do what she wants to do." She grinned as she let go slowly to get the fire dust and the torches. "Alright the next job is putting this frame together. I'll hold some of these pieces together and you weld them together. Remember to put on a mask so your eyes and face are protected."
She said getting a mask herself, her mask was cow printed with a drawn smiley face on it as she moved to two pieces and held them together awaiting her sister. "and don't fret about team composition. Trust me." She said behind the mask knowing something about Vana's team.

occ:

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image  

Kurai_wolf
Crew

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:10 pm
User Image

The hug was enough to remind Vana of what she was doing this all for. Somebody had to keep her dear old sister in check here, and she would have to be the person that duty fell upon. She hugged back with a bunch of love to match her sister before pulling away and smiling at her like their mother had done. "I know, I know. It's just...hard to think we're here after everything we've been through. I'll have to to make you and Mom proud." She gave a confident nod of her head before Noel gave her a cheeky grin and ruffled of her hair before continuing on with the activity they were participating in. The next part called for connecting a few parts, and what better way to do that than welding! It would be the first time Vana had even picked up something like that, but there was a first time for everything! "Okay! This should be pretty easy then." After fetching a welder's mask, the freshman turned on a welding torch and jumped in surprise as it came on. A few flashes of sweat from the memories of burning herself came and went as fast as a meal in front of Vana. She looked at her sister and blushed in embarrassment. "S-Sorry, Sis." She moved to a position where she could easily attach the pieces without too much hassle, and then proceeded to hold the torch up to them. A shower of sparks appeared which surprised her. Yet, she still held onto the torch for dear life. If something happened to Noel from this, Vana would never forgive herself. "Mm. Did you ever get your team assignments yet? I'm still waiting on mine. I hope my team mates are nice."

Kurai_wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

❝Don't act so irrational my dear!❞

"Can you not be so touchy on the clothing. I'm going I'm going. Why would I even head outside and fight Grim? They have no interest of me. Besides, I need to find these people anyways." The voice was loud and rash, a mighty roar of pitch as the woman was telling off a worker of the school. She didn't even want to be here but she heard some rumors. Ashynn suppose be around here so she was going to see where that leads to. Unfortunately for her, she didn't know what her team was because she destroyed the paper while beating the s**t out of one the employees. Slamming the door to the workshop, she would walk in on the sisters and their creation. "The ******** is going on here? I can't catch a break?!"

occ:

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kurai_wolf
Crew

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Noel laughed it was too much to not tell Vana a hint of her team.
"Well matchstick.... your looking at one of your teammates. So like I said you'll be fine. Also I'm always proud of you... mom was too I assure you." She chuckled as she got worried when the fire came on the torch hoping Vana was okay. She knew she couldn't help Vana conquer her fears. "It's alright vana now I'll hold these piece still just do your best." She comment watching vana work as she smiled proud of her sister as they worked together. When the piece was welded together she smiled and hugged vana after turning off the torch. "perfect!" She laughed happily as she let go of her sister and was moving to the next part. "now we'll have to connect thes-" Noel's train of thought interrupted by another girl as she dropped a piece of frame back onto the table turning back as she moved up the welding mask, quickly moving to Vana and the torch just in case and steady her a bit. The torch was off but noel after Vana was burned was rather protective of Vana being near fire as she set the torch aside. "Vana wait here for a second....
I'm going to be out for a second."
She said to her sister as she stomped out of the work area to meet with Krystal.

"Say if you don't mind.... KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN!!" She exclaimed looking at the lioness crossing her arms under her chest as she points to the dust containters with her thumb before the lion could argue. "orrrrr do you want to blow up?" She asked pretty obvious refering to the qualities of the dust they were working with and it's volatile nature if it were to be dropped due to someones voice. /after that she would start to walk away turning to her sister, "Vana we are going to be welding that plate on that box thing. Then we'll have to figure out what type of weapon that will be." She said starting to walk back to her sister, looking back to the loud girl for a moment.

occ:

Neryem

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:51 am
User Image

It had taken Vana a little while to fully register what her sister had replied with. Once she did, the younger one’s eyes light up tremendously. ”Ohmigod! We’re on the same team!” She cheered, happy to finally be able to know one of her team members. With Noel in her team, nothing could stop the two sisters! At least, in Vana’s mind anyway. The happiness would help Vana feel somewhat more calm during the welding session. While it was clear that fire still unnerved her a bit, she was able to quickly move past and focus on the task at hand. Her hands grasped the torch tightly so it would not fall. The burned parts of her body felt odd all of a sudden. Almost as if she could feel the burning pain of what had happened again. All it would take was one mistake. With the fear heavy in her mind, Vana would bite the inside of her cheek and continue on.

When the welding had finished partially, Vana smiled at her sister as she cheered for it. She has always said it was the little steps like this one that would help her along to getting better fully. Although it could be untrue and her sister attempting to lessen the blow, she at least felt better about it somewhat. Based on Noel’s attitude and raising, there was a god chance she was telling the truth. Vana would find herself into another hug as the two shared a laugh together, the younger sibling smiling at the older one. ”I did it! I guess that was easy. Let’s work on the next.” They were about to work on the next piece before somebody had entered the workshop. Vana raised her hand up, pulling the torch away as her sister told her to wait. After turning off the torch and putting down the heavy piece, Vana simply stood as Noel marched off towards the person nearby.

Vana offered the newcomer a wave, a somewhat awkward expression on their face. She was never really the best in conversations with other people. She would at least make an attempt on this team though! ”Ah-H-Hi. D-Did you want to use the workshop too?” Her tone was shaky thanks to the lion’s roar that emerged from outside. Noel scolded the lioness for being too loud as Cana just stood there silently. After she marched back, Vana would nod at her instructions to continue the welding job. Vana gave a quiet nod and prepared to continue the project they had been working on.

Kurai_wolf

Noble Negative J3T

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

❝Don't act so irrational my dear!❞

"Excuse me. may I ask who you talking to? I give no ******** what you doing here. You are none of my...what are you even doing here anyways? Aren't you lads suppose to be off doing that MEIS bullshit?" she asked, annoyed by their presence still. She was suppose to be meeting Ashynn yet these two idiots were in the way. She didn't have time for them. Sure, Noel was trying to scold her but the simple fact that she was trying it to begin with just meant she was momentarily close to getting b***h slapped. However, Krystal would excuse herself. She was going to try be nicer. Hearing the other woman speak, she would shrug and thinks. "I'm here looking for someone. However, I have yet to see her appear. An Ashhyn. Asshlyn. Something of that sort. Can't remember her name fully. She only reason I in this piece of s**t place to begin with." She stated. She would then look into the pamphlet as it had team assignments. "I wonder who this Noel and Vana is....hopefully aint trash. Rather not be with weaklings. Rather not be in this situation at all but no matter" She whispered, mainly to herself but it was loud enough for most to hear.

occ:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
Ashlynn Rose Rowans
A-Rank
Huntress Stats
→ Strength:

→ Speed: [A]
→ Weapon: [A]
→ Aura/Semblance: [A+]
→ Endurance: AA

User Image

Sighing slightly as she checked the time on her scroll, "oops guess going to have one mad kitty." The red haired faunus had a difficult time suppressing her laugh, Krystal was just to funny when she got her mane tangled with rage. Looking down at the two packages she had while putting away her scroll, "I hope those two are playing nice I told Krys to meet me at Noel's but now that I think about it I might have forgotten to mention Noel would be there. Oh well they can't get into to much trouble right little gifts?" Turning down towards the workshop she heard Noel yelling for someone, probably Krystal, to keep their voice down. See kitty this is why you can't make friends you roar before they know it's funny.

Opening the door to the workshop only to hear the lion faunus butcher her name. Acting as she was shot in a dramatic fall against the door, "Krystal you've wounded me. Shot me through the heart with your hurt mispronouncement of my name. I see red it must be the end.....and dead" At her words of seeing only red Ashlynn cover her face with her red cloak. After waiting for the dramatic pause to end, about a second or two, Ashlynn stood up quickly. "I live for you poor mortals need my protection, if anyone hurts you vengeance will be mine.....and scene." While some might find this a bit odd to say the least, it was quite common for Ashlynn who preferred to avoid conflict. Walking to the lion faunus she placed her hand on the blonde's shoulders, "Krystal you were great I felt the anger. But maybe next time actually roar, and this is for you." She stated handing the peace offering of a cooked steak from a vendor she'd passed. "It's cooked just the way you like, forgive my tardiness?" She asked bringing her hands together as if praying or begging, true this was another performance even if she was kinda sorry.

Suddenly Ashlynn would rise to full attention as if in the military, turning she'd walk towards the other girls. "Special delivery for a miss BBN aka Big Beautiful Noel, I've received your dust order without trouble so it's on the house, after all we're all teammates now." Ashlynn added that last part with a smile and a wink at Krystal letting the lion girl know she'd just been fighting with a teammate.

User Image

Thoughts: "Play nice now"
Where: Workshop
With: Noel, Vana, Krystal aka Team VAKR
For:
OOC:

User Image

Noble Negative J3T

Kurai_Wolf

Neryem

[quote" "]

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Kurai_wolf
Crew

Beloved Mystic

10,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Noel heard krystal say her name and Vana's as she silently held her finger to her mouth towards Vana to not tell the lioness just maybe a few minutes of quiet to keep working. However that was when Ashlynn came in and did her whole act which caused Noel to chuckle before laughing, and shaking her head. "Ash.... you sure your not a pig or boar faunus?" She asked hands crossed under her chest as she looked at her. "cause your REALLY hamming it up." She laughed with a bad pun but it was deserved in Noel's eyes, before getting the dust from Ashlynn and smiling. "ohhhhh perfect just what I needed to make the ammo for this project." She said taking the package back to the bench and putting it down, Moving the parts around that took the form of a cannon got Noel thinking a bit of what she wanted to make before she gently pushed Vana towards Ashlynn and Krystal. Well mostly Ashlynn at this point as she smiled hugging Vana from behind. "Ash this adorable matchstick is the little sister I talk about... She just got her certifications and is a full huntress now. She maybe shy but she has the heart of a huntress." She said proudly a bit bragging about her little sister proudly before tapping her back a bit. "Vana this is Ashlynn a friend of mine. Despite her ditzy nature she's a good person.... somewhere." She joked teasingly as she smiled. "So why don't you introduce yourself Vana?" She asked her little sister before moving back a bit so Vana could talk. Noel's tail wagging as she looked at Krystal for a moment, at the moment the lioness had irked the minotauress but she swallowed her pride a bit and took a breath out. "I'm Noel.... Nice to meet you." She introduced trying her best since her first opinion of krystal wasn't that good at the moment but that could change easily.

occ:

Neryem

Noble Negative J3T

Yaroki

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image  
Mistral Emergency Institute of Survival (MEIS)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games