Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Police Station
Cell Block Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:19 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November1stWednesday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:43 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After an eventful evening at a strange manor, Ragna had returned to the police station with an unconscious woman, carefully laying her onto one of the cell's bench before he left the room. He made sure to close the cell door and locked it before leaving for a bit. He had promptly came back with a chair, setting it before the cell door and sitting in it. He had yet to seek medical attention, instead using his jacket's sleeve as a small wrap for his arm after tearing it off. He stayed watch on her over night, till he fell asleep midway through.

(Mask)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Youroka Kage

Youroka Kage rolled 1 100-sided dice: 33 Total: 33 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:09 am
Zoey Andrea Luna Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All was quiet in the house in their mind all night. Nothing stirred any of them awake. Not even moving them to the cell. Andrea was the first to wake up. She had been sitting in front of Luna's room. She stretched her neck, it was hurting because of the odd angle that she had fallen asleep. Why had she fallen asleep here? Zoey must have had a good time, because she must be sleeping in the chair right? She didn't take over,
and neither did Luna.

She got up, not seeing any action happening in the house. She could take this opportunity to maybe read a book. She would love that. She walked downstairs, towards the seat that they needed to be in control. Her eyes widened as she saw no one there. 'No...' There had always been someone in the seat, even over night. Were they dead? Were they now in hell, continually stuck in the head?Andrea went and sat in the chair, opening the eyes of the body. They were green this time.

She saw something she didn't expect. She was in a jail cell, still in the pretty dress that they had found last night. She looked further at it and saw that she was covered in blood. The body felt sore,
like it had done too much without stretching. She was extremely confused. No one was awake to even tell her what had happened. Had she drank too much and this was a sobering up cell. She moved her body so that her feet touched the ground. It was cold, where were those pretty heels?
What the hell had happened?

She looked to the man in front of her. Her voice was small, and almost shy. "Mister, can you let me out? I'm awake and sober." She was assuming that the body had just gotten too drunk.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: Cause of what happened yesterday, there is a 33% chance for any of them to wake up]
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:38 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna slowly woke up after she spoke to him, yawning a bit before he popped his neck for a bit. When his eyes opened, he stared at her,
soon seeing that her eye color was green instead of Red last night. 'Green?' He thought before he moved his right arm to drape it over his lap as he shook his head slowly. "Sorry, I can't let you out... your actions last night have costed people some lives, and almost costed me mine." He told her with a nervous chuckle.

(Mask)

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:12 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Andrea looked absolutely confused at the man. They had hurt people? Why? Tears started to flow down her face. They weren't fake either.
It was like in their childhood. Tossed around because bad things always happened.

In their shared mind, Andrea looked to see if anyone else was awake. Maybe they would know what had happened. She had not been near the television. Did Zoey drive drunk, and Andrea had stopped Luna from stopping her? What horrible things had been done? It was all overwhelming for her. She didn't want to seem oblivious, but she had absolutely no clue what happened.

There had to be a mistake...Zoey would never drive drunk. Hell, she didn't even drive. They have never been able to afford a car. What was happening? Andrea felt very dizzy.

On the outside, she sat back down on the bench. A presumed officer and others...who did she hurt? She looked back at the man. "I'm sorry I don't remember anything from last night..." Her voice was very small, like she was freaking out.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: Cause of what happened yesterday, there is a 33% chance for any of them to wake up]
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:16 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna continued to listen in as he placed his left hand upon his chin to think while she told him about not remembering anything from last night. "So you don't recall using your heels to kill people and stabbing my arm?" He asked her while looking at her directly before he closed his eyes and nodded his head. "Why do you have green eyes instead of the Red eyes from last night?"

(Mask)

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:01 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Andrea tilted her head. Red? Their eyes were never red. This was very confusing. Not to mention, they had killed people with their shoes. That would explain where they were. Then there was the issue of why the seat was empty this morning. All of this was confusing.

She finally heard something rustle in their head. She closed her eyes and looked. She then felt Luna grab her around the back of the chair. 'Hey b***h, who said you could go first?'Andrea just looked at her. This was a serious situation. 'We are in a cell, accused of murder, and you are complaining that I took the chair?''Oh, it's that serious.' She then let go of Andrea and went up to the TV. She looked at Ragna.
'Ooooo, he's cute, can I do him?'
'Not now, I have to concentrate. What happened last night?''Your lucky that I have a TV in my room. Zoey was talking to a woman, with a fox mask, then she seemed to feel sick, then poof, there goes my memory.' She giggled a bit at the end, not taking this seriously at all. Andrea just rolled her eyes and looked back into the drab cell that they were in.

"Umm...Killing someone with shoes? The only thing I remember from last night was feeling sick, after talking to someone with a fox mask." Andrea was really confused. What did the red eyes mean?

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: Rolled a dice to see who would wake up first, but that was elsewhere, it was a 28, so Luna woke up]
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:13 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He watched her every move, holding his arm a bit before seeing how confused she was. It seemed as though she had no memory of going berserk last night when she finally mentioned what she remembered last. "You were talking to someone in a Fox Mask before falling ill? I guess it could work for a defensive plea but... still not many people will forget your face seeing as how you're not wearing a mask during the act and now." He told her softly.

Youroka Kage

Youroka Kage rolled 1 100-sided dice: 22 Total: 22 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:39 am

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Andrea started to cry. This was too much. They wouldn't do that kind of thing. Now she was locked in a cell, alone. She hated being alone. She held herself, getting the smell of blood from herself. They had hurt people. They had hurt this man. She wished that she knew what happened. Not knowing was killing her. No one would want to be with her, ever again. There was no chance for a new beginning. Everyone knew of her, and wouldn't want to be with her, even to cuddle.

She started to take off her clothing in a fit. She knew he would need it for his investigation. She also knew that they did not have the means to get out of jail while awaiting trail. No one would want them to fix their homes...This was the worst thing that could have happened. Why now?

The bad thing that always followed them. Maybe that was it, but she would need to investigate it.
Something that she couldn't do without getting out of the chair. She paused in taking off her clothing. She it would be hard to figure out. She didn't want to give it to Luna, so she would have to wait...

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: The roll was to see if Zoey woke up, she did not]
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:17 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna watched her cry before he sighed, rubbing his face a tad as he was trying to not flinch a bit from her reaction. He started to think for a bit before he sighed a bit and slowly nodded his head for a bit. "Alright, let's try and get you out." He told her softly as he began to get up and move to her cell as he grabbed the keys. "You're a suspect, but you may have an alibi that could help...."

Youroka Kage

Youroka Kage rolled 1 100-sided dice: 58 Total: 58 (1-100)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:34 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Andrea looked up, tears streaming down her face as the dress was around her knees. She was only in a bra and underwear. She felt exposed, but knew that they would need what she had been wearing. She didn't have anything else though. She had her phone tucked into her bra. Ragna would be able to see her entire muscular body. He would see scars from accidents from working. She was completely exposed.

"What kind of Alibi? You yourself said that people would recognize me." She was putting on a brave front. In their shared head, she heard a noise from upstairs. It seemed that Zoey had woken up. She saw the girl come downstairs, blanket wrapped around herself.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: The roll was to see if Zoey woke up, she did]
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:25 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He opened up the cage as he entered the cell, removing his jacket completely to hold it over for her. "You could claim insanity... but it won't be widely accepted, just know that." He offered as he waited for her to take his jacket. "Here, take this and wear it at least." He told her while looking away, red in the face.

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:42 pm

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Andrea took the jacket and wrapped it around her. They were about the same size, so the jacket did not fully cover her down to her panties. In fact, some of her stomach was showing thanks to their breasts. Her cheeks were red with embarrassment. She was not used to being in front of someone and nude. Sure Luna and Zoey were used to be naked in front of people, but Andrea didn't typically.

Her voice was small, when she said "Thank you"She thought about what he said about pleading insanity. It would be a good defense, there was just one issue. "I can't plead insanity, I'm not insane."She said defiantly.She didn't want to mention their curse. It wouldn't be right, they would need to talk about it.

Meanwhile, in their shared head, Zoey had sat next to Andrea, just leaning her head against Andrea's leg. Zoey was tired, and still didn't feel good. She just wanted to rest, but could see the man in front of Andrea. She didn't know what was happening, but she didn't ask either.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: ]
KnightsRoyal

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:43 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Well.... what other Defense can you claim? And don't thank me, others would've done the same." He told her while looking away still,
his face still slightly red before he cleared his throat. "Look, either way you can't stay here... I can walk you back home if that is the case.... but until then you'll have you get a lawyer and a good defense." He told her calmly.

Youroka Kage

Police Station

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces