Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Lixin District
195 Cherry Street- Rutherhart and Todeas' Residence Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Living Room
User Image

Dining Room
User Image

Kitchen
User Image

Attic (Victor's bedroom)
User Image

Bedroom (Ragna)
User Image

Bathroom (2nd floor)
User Image

Foyer
User Image

Bathroom (1st floor)
User Image

Though the house appears relatively whole from the outside, the inside is a total wreck. Only a few rooms are "intact" enough to be used for any purpose, while others are either buried in rubble and debris, or even missing floors in some cases for the second floor. (Images only provided for useable rooms).  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:18 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October30thMonday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:31 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The light of the sun had broke through into the run-down house, causing some light to finally break through the windows and shine on his face. Ragna groaned as he slowly sat up, rubbing his eyes before he looked around, he had a long day ahead of him, mainly because of the fact he had to start his first official day at the Police Station. He got up onto his feet, soon getting himself a new set of clothing, changing into it as fast as he could.

Once he was fully dressed in his new outfit, he walked over to his brother's room and knocked on the door a few times before he called out to Victor. "Bro, time to wake up, we need to get our stuff today done before I head out for work, ya hear?" He told Victor through the door, wondering if it'd wake him up at least, namely because it helped him to fully wake up while he spoke.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:08 pm

-Memory of the Night before-

They had traveled for hours on the public transportation, mostly in silence, heading towards their new home. While Ragna didn't say anything, Victor was left with his thoughts of the dreary town he left behind. It wasn't much, just another short stop in their lives as Ragna tried to keep a job to support them. He hadn't tried to meet anyone, and mostly stayed holed up at their apartment. He saw more of the town the day he left than in the entire time he lived there. His mind had wandered back to the fact that he was moving yet again. But this time into an actual house. 'I haven't been in one in...5 years...I may actually have to meet people...' His stomach churned. He wanted to, but he knew what that would also mean. He could feel Darya in his mind, ready to interject, but thankfully she didn't. His thoughts stayed stuck on his mixed feelings for the rest of the ride.

Finally, they arrived at the house. On the outside, it looked old but... nicer than a lot of places they'd been in. He actually, amidst the butterflies, felt excitement. That was until they opened the door and walked in. The place was completely and utterly trashed. Debris was everywhere, and a majority of rooms couldn't even be entered, if they could still be called rooms. His excitement and hopes died at the site. Eventually picking their way throgh the house, they settled on respective rooms, sleeping bags in hand as furniture was almost non existent. Victor chose the attic, despite the broken windows and general emptiness, it was close to the cleanest room and the most isolated. The stairs leading up to it was in its own room, and seemed to be bolted down rather than some of the ones where they could be lifted up. There was a hatch at the top that thankfully wasn't too heavy to open and had a way to lock it on the inside. He would need to get an actual lock and combination to use it though. Using his sleeping bag, he swept away a space near the broken windows, and set his sleeping bag down. He put his suitcase carrying his measly belongings into a corner, before heading back to the sleeping bag. He stayed in the same clothes he had been wearing that day as it was cold, and he didn't want to imagine what may crawl into it if he left it out. Slowly, he settled himself inside the sleeping bag and forced himself to sleep.

-Dream-

He "awoke" in the attic, slowly trying to get his bearings. He expected it to be darker, or particularly bright, but the light was the same as when he fell asleep, confused, he looked around, wondering why. When his head had turned towards the hatch he knew why. Standing there was Darya, with a smile on her face. She walked, with a skip in her step, over to him. "Ah, new town air. At least I think it is, its hard to tell with all the dust in here," she said smiling, before walking over to the broken window. "Oh, hurry, come on over and look. I'm so proud of you, you did just like I wanted. Now we get to watch it happen together." Slowly, Victor crawled out of bed, and even slower, walked towards the window. He knew what he would see, and that he didn't want to see it, but she would make him if he refused. So he just slowly walked towards the window, until he was able to see outside of it. Outside, he saw a gray and faded out replica of his old town. Some spots, the routes where he had to go through to get groceries, were less faded and even a bit colored in. The majority however was just a barely visible shading of a town. Then, as it happened every time, he watched the town fade. It started at the opposite end to where he was, and slowly spread across the entire town. He watched, as even the colored ones, were slowly and methodically faded till they were no longer visible.

He felt an arm wrap around his shoulders as Darya hugged him, and he shivered. Her warmth was sickening; he'd rather freeze than have her so close to him. But he was too weak to actually stop her, and the last time he succeeded she got mad. He let out another shiver. He'd rather suffer than her be mad. And she would keep doing it till she felt like breaking it. So he bared through it, like he always did. He focused his attention back outside the window. Slowly, a faded out street appeared right in front of this house, and minutes later, that was it. Darya spoke, breaking the silence, "Remember, you can see the town, but I want it to be faded. This place is only for you and me, no one else. But you already know that, my dear Victor." She stopped hugging him, but turned him to face her, expectantly. "Right?" Victor froze for a second, before quickly nodding his head in agreement. "Good. Now get some sleep, you're exhausted. I will keep an eye on you and make sure you are safe." With that she kissed him on the forehead, before slowly moving him towards his sleeping bag, till Victor crawled in. "Once i'm done with this place, it will be lovely, and just for the two of us, you'll see." With that, victors eyes closed, and he drifted off to "sleep".

-Current Day-

Victor awoke, shivering and almost jumping out of his sleeping bag, to the sound of Ragna'svoice. He couldn't even hear the words at first, he was too disoriented. He just half mumbled at first, not able to say words until he realized what Ragna had said. He just barely raised his voice enough to say "In a minute". He shook his head, then quickly changed into a new set of clothes. He paused a second, put his worn clothes in the suitcase thinking of bugs, then quickly went down the stairs and unlocked the door, opening it. Victor rubbed the sleep out of his eyes with the back of his hand, and in a low voice asked, "What are we doing today?" He looked expectantly at his adopted brother. There were times where they couldn't properly bathe because fixing the pipes were expensive, and when Ragna said he had to do things it usually meant he had to go out. Which was exciting yet terrifying. He heard Darya repeat what she told him in the dream, "Remember, just for us."

(OOC: colors a work in progress. Color code: Darkest blue is thoughts, lightest blue is him speaking, red is Darya)  

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:08 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Well, I need to go in for my interview at the police station today." He told Victor while chuckling a bit while he watched his younger adopted brother try to do his best to wake up. The way he looked when he seemed to have just got up before Ragna shook his head. "I can walk ya over to anywhere else before I head for my interview, ya know... for old times sake." Ragna offered Victor with a smile, normally walking Victor around town to get used to the places, and almost always before an interview because it calmed his own nerves.

He soon continued, saying "If things go right, we can finally get started on working on the piping in this house so we can get water turned on. It'll be great wouldn't it?" He asked Victor with a small smile on his face, usually enjoying his own brother's company, even through their curses. He did seem dressed for an interview with some new clothing they had managed to get,
no questions asked.

Ghost254 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 85 Total: 85 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:25 pm

-Victor Todeas-

Victor tilts his head quizzically for a moment, before remembering why they came here. 'Oh yea, Ragna needed a new job...I thought it wouldn't be so soon...Do I want to go?' He heard an all too familiar voice, and he suppressed a shiver. 'No, you don't. You want to stay here, alone with me. Ugh, I wish we could be rid of your brother but his curse means he would just come back. Though making him late for his job interview...' Victor felt his vision blur, and started panicking. 'No please don't. Please.' It usually didn't work, but he had to try.
-Victor's Mind-

He knew it didn't work when Ragna was no longer in front of him...coupled with the fact he saw Darya standing in his place, with a wicked smile. Her eyes were that of a predators, and he very much felt like prey. He almost froze on the spot, had it not been for the thought of what she said. 'Ragna needs this job...We need it...' With that thought in mind, Victor forced himself to turn away from Darya and run up the stairs. He could hear Darya behind him, humming ring around the rosie. He could almost feel her breath on the back of his neck, her presence almost overwhelming his own. He was just at the top when he tripped over the final step. Falling flat on his face, he felt a stinging pain but ignored it, struggling to stand up and move over to the hatch. He could see Darya's red hair just about to clear the steps into the room, before he slammed the hatch down and launched himself prone atop it. He could feel her pounding to get in, being bounced up and away from the hatch and having to crawl as fast as he could back onto it to stop her from getting in. 'Victor dear, please let me in. I only want to make sure Ragna understands you're mine. He'll come back, you know that. I promise i'll make it quick.' Victor felt a shiver go through his spine, her words sounded so sweet yet he knew she was lying. The last time she got out with Ragna...he wouldn't talk about it, but Victor was forced to watch as she did it. Mustering all his strength and will, he stayed on the hatch. Victor wasn't sure how long it was before she finally gave up. 'Aww Victor, I'm dissapointed. If you had let me come in, I could've dealt with him and then you could've been in my mind for the rest of the day! We would have had so much fun together. But if this is what you choose so be it. Just remember what I told you, I would hate to have to be mad at you at dinner. I will see you later tonight my love.' With that, victor heard her footsteps go down the stairs, and a door close.

-Victor Todeas-

His vision blurred, and he was standing back in front of Ragna. Victor's eyes swiveled around momentarily, not fully trusting things before they meekly focused in the general direction of Ragna's, not daring to make eye contact. 'The more distanced I am, the safer he will be.' He had to be to keep Darya from attacking him again. His brothers face was innocent, thankfully not being aware of what had transpired. He thought briefly on Ragna's offer, thinking maybe it would be a good idea to see the entire town, but then thought of what just happened. He did want to meet people...but not just yet. 'Still...we need food at least..' He slightly perked up at Ragna mentioning fixing the piping. 'A bath would be nice...' he thought to himself. 'Yes, it would be nice for you to be clean again for dinner. I don't understand how HE could do this to you. He should have at least made sure you could have running water.' He did his best to ignore Darya, and gave a small nod to his brother.

"Alright...can we...Go to the market? We'll...need food, and maybe some cleaning supplies..." he said meekly, still not meeting his brothers eyes. He usually didn't, but despite that Victor still wished he could muster up the will to do so. Getting food though wouldn't be anything extravagant unfortunately. With all the work this house would take, he'd have to get mostly non perishables, and even then he wasn't sure how much he could get. His brother handled most of the money. 'Hopefully we'll have enough for three meals a day,' he thought mostly to himself, Darya choosing not to comment. He'd also need to clean the kitchen later to actually store the stuff, and probably their rooms if he had enough. He also wanted to get this trip done as soon as possible, as he didn't relish going out without taking a bath. 'With luck, maybe we'll have plumbing by the time I need to go again.'

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:28 am
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna watched as his little brother stood before him like a deer in the headlights, causing him to raise his eyebrow before he slowly reached a hand up. The moment he did, he watched as Victor didn't even move at all, causing Ragna to sigh while he reached up and rubbed his own face. He placed his free hand on his hip while he internally began to think. 'Dammit, I feel as though I'm losing more and more contact with him because of our curses...' His mind rushed with possible ways to try and fix that, but when he finally came back to reality, in terms of getting things more.... intact with himself.

Ragna smiled as he heard Victor speak, but his smile only covered for the fact he was worried when Victor wasn't looking at him in the eyes. It was normal for moments like this, yet he has and never will get used to it. "The Market? Sure, we'll need everything we can get." He told Victor with a small chuckle afterwards before he began to move over to the living room. "Get your bag then, and I'll give you some cash. I'm good with money, but you have the keenest of eyes."

Ghost254

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:13 am

-Victor Todeas-

Victor internally sighed with relief, Ragna hadn't noticed. He was glad Ragna agreed with him about groceries, and didn't mention going anywhere else. The faster Victor could get this done, the faster he could come back here and start doing what he could. If it wasn't for Darya, he would help his brother with making money...but whenever he did get a job, he would have an episode and lose it. 'You were getting too close to them. Besides, if you let me I could get money for us and you wouldn't even have to worry. But since you do not want me to, just let him work so we can spend more time together.' Victor distinctly remembered the one time he had let her, and how they had to return what was taken or face charges. Victor rather be a burden on his brother than put him at risk for what Darya would do. Hearing Ragna mention getting his bag, Victor withdrew from his thoughts and quickly went up the stairs. He thought on Ragna's compliment, feeling a little pride in it, but still felt bad that he had to rely on his brother. He slowed as he neared the top so he wouldn't have a repeat of what happened with Darya. Glancing around quickly, he went over to his suitcase and unzipped it open. On the right side were the clothes he had on yesterday, on the left were a different pair of shoes, and in the center was a worn backpack. He deftly lifted out the backpack and removed its contents; the rest of his clothes which consisted of a few pairs of shirts, underwear, socks, pants and one jacket before folding them in the center. He took out a watch from one of the side pockets and put it on. It had a crack on the screen, but it still worked. There were a few non perishable snacks that he also took out and put on top of his clean clothes. Feeling a little cold, he pulled out the jacket and put it on. Satisfied that the bag was now empty, he closed the suitcase and zipped it up before putting the backpack on. He went back to the stairs and quickly took the steps down, almost losing his balance near the end but managing to catch himself. Going over to the living room, he looked for Ragna. "I'm...ready now." As Victor awaited Ragna, his mind kept going back to being a burden to him. 'Maybe I could find some way to help him...' He paused his thought momentarily, knowing the risks from the past but his eyes drifted over to the sorry state of the house currently. 'I don't know...I need to think more on it.'

{OOC: Experimenting with thoughts being a dark blue and words spoken as the lighter blue)
KnightsRoyal

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:07 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna smiled as Victor ran up the stairs, sitting down on one of the old chairs while waiting for him to return. His thoughts ran through his head and decided while he was waiting for Victor, he began to practice running the interview, namely with greetings and possible questions as he bowed his head. He continued this up until he heard Victor enter the living room when he was bowing his head. He was a bit off-guard but slapped his knees before getting up, full of confidence right now as he smiled.

"Glad to hear you're ready, my interview should be done after an hour or so,
which should give you enough time to make it home without me. Is that alright bro?" He asked Victor with a soft smile on his face, waiting to hear his younger brother's response of approval or disapproval.

Ghost254

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:42 pm

-Victor Todeas-

Victor watched as his brother rose from the couch, apparently preparing for his interview. He really hoped Ragna got the job. He felt conflicted about being left alone. On the one hand, he barely knew this town, so if he made a wrong turn he would get lost and then have to try to ask for directions. On the other hand...if he wanted to go through with his idea, that hour would be the perfect time. He was fast with getting groceries. 'Besides, they won't go bad, so a detour wouldn't matter...' He was still conflicted since it meant going behind his brothers back, he really didn't want him to know because then he would worry about him. 'If I say yes, I can always come back home if I decide not to try to get work...i'll have time to think on it...' Victor looked in the general direction of Ragna's face, still not looking him in the eyes. "Ok...I can do that..."

{OOC: Experimenting with thoughts being a dark blue and words spoken as the lighter blue)
KnightsRoyal

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:31 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna waited for Victor's response as it seemed he took his time to think of a response. He heard him saying he can do this, which caused Ragna to smile and nod his head before he walked over to the door.
"Alright then, we should get going bro." Ragna told him as he opened the door, it was slowly getting close to noon, the time for his interview was getting closer as he began to walk at his pace out of the house. "Hey, if I do get this job, we'll head over to the bar to celebrate." Ragna called out to his brother to try and see if he could get him to come with him to the bar.

Ghost254

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:58 pm

-Victor Todeas-

Victor followed Ragna out of the house, his head uncharacteristically moving back and forth as he tries to take in everything as he goes outside. It was a ritual of his to take in every detail he could whenever he went out. It helped him to build his mental map. He was glad he brought his jacket, feeling a chill from the cold weather. He rubbed his hands together to keep them stimulated as he gazed about. Upon hearing his brothers comment, Victor froze in place and his head stopped looking around, immediately going back to staring at the floor in front of him."People...lot of people...Please ...No..." His voice slightly quivered. Crowds unnerved him. 'So many conflicting thoughts and sounds. I can't even hear myself think with them. I can't speak in crowds. I just drown inside them.' To victor, crowds felt like Darya, where he was powerless to do anything in them. In fact, he was more scared of them than Darya, because he knew what Darya wanted. 'There there, Victor, my love. Its all right. I won't let him do that to you. I'll keep you safe.' Normally he would do his best to either ignore her or talk with her, but he couldn't do either in his state of mind. She felt more comforting to him than Ragna right now. He shook his head, he had to focus. He couldn't let himself break just a few steps out of the house. Ragna would never let him out alone again. He quickened his movement behind Ragna. His conflictions about helping Ragna by finding work had left him, his mind struggling just to push away the thought of crowds. "I'm just...just going to get groceries...then go home...Please no bars...No please...lets just... just go to the market now." He was close to withdrawing fully into his mind, but he was focusing on his objective of the grocery store. He didn't want to stay with Darya alone in that house the entire day. He had to go out to have some freedom from her, and to feel like he was more than just a burden. It was the only thing stopping him from running back in and going to his room for the rest of the day. He hunched his shoulders, trying to make himself as small as possible as he followed after Ragna. He would stay silent for the rest of the trip.
[Left the house-->Heading to Grocery store]
KnightsRoyal

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:19 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

(Leaving the house ---> Heading to the Grocery Store)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna walked with Victor further away from the house before he began to talk about his experience about people. He slowly began to remember that Victor was not a big fan of a community place and frowned a bit. Ragna kept walking before he sighed and rubbed his face a bit and shook his head because of disappointment in himself. He tried to think before he slowly nodded his head and soon said, "Then I have another way to celebrate." He told Victor as they finally left their location, on their way to the marketplace first so Victor could get the stuff that they needed for the house.

Ghost254

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:24 pm

-Victor Todeas-

Victor returned home after being immensely sidetracked in town. He spent most of the day packing away food and trying to clean the house, but only really succeeding in cleaning both bedrooms and the dining room table. He had a small bit of the food he has just gotten for dinner, going out to check mail before going to sleep. As he looked, he found he had no mail, save for a black envelope. Looking around confused, since he just moved here, he took it inside and up to his room. Oddly enough, he found it was addressed to both himself and Ragna. Slowly opening it, he saw it was an invitation to some sort of... 'Ball...that seems nice but...people...but maybe if i'm wearing a mask...and everyone else is...it won't be as bad...' he silently thought to himself. And with Ragna going, he didn't have to interact with anyone else...He nodded to himself in agreement...before realizing he needed expensive clothes and some sort of mask. He sighed in disappointment. Even with Drakens donation, he had nowhere near enough...He went down stairs to throw away the letter before noticing a closet he hadn't gone through yet. Throwing away the invitation, he opened the door and found a big dusty box. Slightly confused, and terrified as it signaled every horror movie ever, he debated opening it. 'I've seen it already so whatever is possessing it will already be haunting me...but what if it isn't and I can avoid it...but then Ragna would open it...He made himself slowly open the box expecting something to jump out at him, closing his eyes. After a few moments of not dying, he opened his eyes. Inside was what appeared to be a...dark blue tux...full suit and everything...along with a mask that was half black and half white. Slowly and hesitantly, he tried everything on. Surprisingly and creepily...it all fit, almost perfectly. At the bottom of the box, he found a black and white picture of a man a bit older than him wearing it in front of this house. which mostly looked the same, except it was missing a lot of the shrubbery and plants present now. "Thanks for the clothes..." he quietly whispered, genuinely thankful. Quickly, he grabbed the invitation from the trash, which was ironically cleanear than half the house. He carefully took off the clothes and folded them, putting the letter on top and going back upstairs to his room, locking his door. He set the clothes to the side of his makeshift bed, and drifted off to sleep with a smile on his face. 'Maybe today wasn't so bad... he thought as he drifted off.
{OOC: mask= https://imgur.com/v8T9cEP)  

Ghost254

Dangerous Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400