Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞
A hub of what can be considered the city's 'government'- though no one quite knows who the shady Council is that makes the rules of Ozymandias. Lower levels of the center are devoted towards more festive endeavors- parties, festivities, a gathering place for the denizens of the city- or those with the freedom and funds to join such extravagant soirees.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:29 pm
User Image
⊗Dante Reinhardt⊗
Raider Leader | Incubus | a*****e

It's been six days since I've had my fix
And now I'm fixed on you
Despite your trembling body
I can tell you want it too

-

After walking a good while, the two found themselves nearing the tall structure that housed many of the master's mingling 'activities'. Dante had remained silent for most of the remaining journey down the main streets but he spoke up when the building came into view.

There was something ominous about the way it's lights glowed among the reddened skies behind it. Half of the vines lining it's hard concrete/brick walls were dead where they crawled with the lack of natural water that soaked into the little cracks it's roots bore into. It was nothing one could climb if they had the stupidity to try.

Few lights were lit at this time of day but where they were it was sporadic. There was no sign of anything interesting happening inside.

"How much do ya know about the place?" He asked. It was a curiosity that came from the little knowledge he himself had of it. Masters gathered there. Not many others had reason to attend the gatherings held there. Masters likely made their non-auctioned trades there. Masters made the place dangerous. When he was unfortunate enough to live with his father, well he was never brought to such a place. There were occasions where he was dragged to and shown off to another in private for whatever reason... but that was it.

-

I'm every man you've ever dreamed of
All your fantasies combined
You can tell I'm the best by the blood on your dress
There's no bite as good as mine

Wearing:Something like this but red~
Mood: Questionable
With: Siere
OOC: Note that these are Dante's beliefs and they may be way off from what actually happens haha;;;

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:28 pm

xxxx ㊊ THE S E E D T H A T G E R M I N A T E S T H E W O R L D x

Siere watched the incubus look the city center over for a long moment before turning to do the same.

”Likely not half of what would be useful to us” he admitted readily, tilting his head to one side.

”I used to come here, sometimes; when I was new to the city.” Exactly what kind of admission this was was unclear. From some, it might have been an admission that he’d been a Master, or had at least attended the festivities that took place. It could have been an admission that he’d been a slave, or at least part of the festivities at some point. Or, it could have been neither, though there were few enough other oppurtunities for regular people living in Ozymandias to enter.

Siere beckoned Dante across the grounds of the City Center, skirting toward and following one of the walls until they reached what could have charitably been called a graveyard. It was more like a vast dumpster. Long, vaguely tethered into the ground with delineated metal, one could surmise it was where dead slaves--broken entertainment, toys that no longer amused--were dumped. The smell was likely incredible; Siere himself dealt with the situation by removing his nose, the center of his face smoothing like clay.

This wasn’t a secret place, but it was one that likely wasn’t visited often. He beckoned Dante follow, and he stepped into the vile area. If Dante followed, Siere would lead him to stand at a particular point, then pointing up. Above their heads, maybe seven feet, there was a utilitarian metal chute.

”It leads to a sub-basement, not far from an exit. It’s small enough, I think, that most creatures our size could boost themselves up and through with their backs against the side and legs outstretched. Of course, an army couldn’t use it, but a small unit could, and take the opportunity to open the center up. Especially if the city leaders were distracted.”

Mood: Strategic
With: Dante

” Kitty_Mew”

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:33 pm

▌ PROFILEXX▌ LOCATION: Following Siere and Dante from quite some distance awayXX▌ OUTFIT: As SeenXX▌ OOC: --------XX

The young looking half-demon tailed the two strangers from before. They say curiosity killed that cat, but Auri has always managed to get out of any situation he's ever been in alive. What would be the harm of following these two? They might lead Auri to new places that could prove to be useful information. By the direction they were going, Auri knew they were heading to the city center. This wasn't a place one could find Auri often due to his distaste for the system of slavery that rules the world to this day. Also... he was aware that his... physique was desirable by some. He'd rather not pick fights with people possibly stronger than him.

Trying his best to remain hidden, he made sure to stay quite some distance away, quickly hiding if he felt the need to every now and then. He hasn't come up with anything to say if he gets caught, but he'll come up with something; he always does. There was something about that red demon that was so... alluring. Auri felt like that the first altercation they had wasn't going to be the last time he meet, so he's determined to find out who and what he is. The other one though, he borderline made Auri feel uncomfortable. He was intriguing and attractive in his own right but.. there was something off about him. Auri would much rather have him as an ally rather than an enemy. God knows Auri could use some friends.

Kitty_Mew

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

TrashPuppy

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:16 am
User Image
⊗Dante Reinhardt⊗

And now I'm fixed on you

-

There was a mixed sense of emotion that spilled through the demon at his companion’s response. It could have easily meant a number of things despite his current state of trust for the creature. It was to no surprise that Dante would gain this horrid feeling that this could all be an elaborate trap put on by the masters. Who was he to judge one who’d ally with darker individuals to gain a sense of peace for their own lands?

“I see…” He said, yet it was in a calculating way rather than negative at the moment. It held hesitancy as he followed Siere to the grave like pit outside the building.

The incubus’ heart sank in that moment. He knew very well what the potential of a life in the masters hands could entail… but it was a disgusting sight. His own methods of ridding his lands of the deceased wasn’t always great as most ended in unmarked graves or fires, but he’d never leave a corpse to rot and become food to vile creatures.

“Was this the kind of place my m-…” His voice crackled slightly and he stopped himself mid-sentence to compose himself. There was a realization that he had never known what became of his mother or the other slaves that were disposed of by his father. He never knew what became of his short term friends that had never returned from their trips into the city. These were all the little things that brought an uncomfortable look unwillingly to his face and his wings began to lower. He hadn’t even noticed the change in Siere’s appearance as of yet, nor did he notice the little pest that had followed them to this point.

Dante didn’t move for a moment. His thoughts were clouded with the possibilities of Siere’s past, of the current plans that may remain unknown to him, and of course of the little details that made up his own past life. He shook his head for a moment to clear those thoughts and ultimately followed the boogeyman into the pit. It felt wrong to step on the bodies of those who never wished to find such a fate, and probably worked so hard to avoid it.

He choked, on whatever substance wanted to crawl up his throat, as his foot met a particularly decayed spot that collapsed under his weight just before he approached the other.

“Well, ya know a hell of a lot more than I did.” He started as he looked up at the shoot. “That ain’t a bad idea. I can check around the camp if I’ve got anyone who’s been inside. They’d be ideal for that group if we’re gonna do more than just break in.” He hadn’t thought about it until now, what kind of intel some of his raiders had purely from being escaped slaves.

“Targeting the establishment of one of the more established folk around here could make a good distraction and make that opening. Make it a nice loud show for all to see.” He said and crossed his arms.

-

OOC: .. Sorry! Dante is way too out of it to notice the cute boy that followed them atm!

Rhine Jive Click

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:46 pm

”You have such people?” Siere asked. It was mostly a rhetorical question, more a statement of wonder. Perhaps it was incredible good luck (in this area, in fact, it had to be) but to his knowledge, none of the Moit had been slaves--at least, not in this area, to this area’s particular group of masters. To have someone who had been inside, more than the couple of times he had pulled himself through the corpse chute and investigated what he could by himself, was immensely helpful.

”If we’re going to focus on just one other location, that would be wise” Siere agreed, stepping back from the chute. Everything seemed to be quiet inside at the moment, but on one of his investigations he had been surprised when the thing had sent a body crashing nearly onto his head.

”There’s the option of targeting several masters, in locations throughout Ozymandias, to more effectively disperse their attention. But if you know of a particularly well-known target, connected to many of the other masters, who we could use as a kind of emblem…that could be very successful.” Approval was thick in his voice.

He paused, peering at Dante carefully for a moment.

”There is one more thing I would like to show you, if you are willing.” He pointed up again, and kept his finger up.

”Inside.” The incubus seemed more restrained, though Siere couldn’t read why precisely. He didn’t need to exhibit what he knew--he could just say it--but actually seeing a thing, in his experience, led to knowing it better.

”Just barely, but inside. Will you follow me in?”

With: Dante, an unnoticed follower

” Kitty_Mew”
”TrashPuppy”

Rhine Jive Click

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:11 pm

▌ PROFILEXX▌ LOCATION: Following Siere and Dante from quite some distance awayXX▌ OUTFIT: As SeenXX▌ OOC: --------XX

The center proved to be a place where Auri didn't want to attract attention to himself regardless of whether or not he was following someone. And the area he was following the red demon and his friend... it was revolting. The half-demon began to quiver a little, he didn't want to be here, but he was determined on following these two people of interest. He bared through the horrid sights and smells and continued to follow them. Why come here of all places... these two surely are not masters, are they? That wouldn't make sense given how the dragon and his companion were asking forming an alliance to attack the masters with them... What were these two planning? Auri was inclined to find out.

Once the two stopped, Auri stopped as well, clinging to the walls and trying his best to remain hidden. They have seemed to have approached some sort of metal chute... what it was for, Auri would rather not know. He couldn't make out everything the red demon and his friend were saying, but he picked up information here and there. Break in... good distraction... targeting.. masters.. inside. These were all the words Auri managed to pick up. So were these two planning an attack of masters on there own, but in a different more covert fashion? That seemed intriguing to say the least. Auri stuck around, if things went sour, he'd try his best to resolve the issue. He felt a desire to protect them, particularly that red demon...

Kitty_Mew

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:41 am
User Image
⊗Dante Reinhardt⊗

And now I'm fixed on you

-

Dante nod in response to the question. “Runaway slaves make good raiders. Treat em’ right and don’t keep them locked up, and they’re incredibly loyal creatures.” He said. Perhaps it was too much, but it got to the point that he had multiple men that were ex slaves. “However, I can’t be certain if anyone survived being in there… clearly.” Dante gestured to the heap of bodies around them.

He left it at that. There was no need to go into details on where his men came from and how many happened to be pulled out of slavery. It was however all the more reason why they’d dive into this cause as soon as more details were given.

“I can’t say it’s the perfect option, so we can discuss it further later… but the one place I’ve seen multiple master’s gather outside of here is the strip club.” Dante said. Of course, that was always an iffy statement. Yes they gathered, but you never knew who would be a patron, what day, or how long they’d be there. This knowledge came from his frequent visits for his own guilty pleasures . There was just something more appealing in the appearance of the workers there, compared to his raiders if he asked them to do the same for him.

Again, this was a problem to make more refine at a later time. Yet the seed of knowledge was at least there.

A lump formed in his throat now at the request of his comrade. It wasn’t an outlandish request when scouting, yet in his current state it was all the more unsettling. He couldn’t show that if he could help it. ON the one hand, yes this could be a trap, but on the other denying this would also remove any sense of trust he’d already established.

So, after a quick decision, he cleared his throat and replied simply. “Of course.” But then shot his thumb back to point at a little gnat who’d followed them. “But we should be careful of that one.”

The boy had been quiet while he followed, but it wasn’t like he could hide his presence while remaining this close. Dante had half expected him to follow one of the two departing parties, but he was honestly hoping it was the other… because dealing with a kid that knew too much was a pain. If need be, there would be nothing suspicious about an additional body added to the mass grave.

-

OOC: .. Sorry! Dante is way too out of it to notice the cute boy that followed them atm!

Rhine Jive Click

TrashPuppy

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:39 pm

One side of Siere’s mouth quirked up at Dante’s final statement. He hadn’t been paying particular attention to their cute little follower, but as close as the small creature was it would have been difficult to miss him.

He had been putting off dealing with him, perhaps simply because he had been overwhelmed by the social encounters he had just finished with. Siere was the leader of the Moit, and regularly interacted with his people, but for most of his life he had been an entirely solitary creature. He remained a quiet presence, interacting minimally to keep control and take care of business within the camp. The egalitarian nature of the Moit had arisen at least partly from Siere’s personal distaste for the social pressure that would have been heaped on his shoulders if he were the leader proper (though mostly, it was a deliberate choice based on Siere’s own personal valuation of all non-humans being of equal worth).

”Before we move forward, yes” he agreed. Now that the follower had seen this dumping ground, seen the two of them underneath the vent, it was possible they could make the necessary connections to what they planned. Combined with the same creature overhearing them talk about the Masters before, and the foreign Raiders’ blustering calls to end slavery in the city--it would take little effort to do so.

And so, they couldn’t suffer the creature to leave. They knew nothing about it, after all. They’d have to interrogate it, and probably secure it somewhere (Siere himself didn’t consider killing the follower; he was clearly non-human, after all).

Before any kind of interaction, they’d have to catch the creature, of course. That should be simple enough. A moment after Dante’s pronouncement, he turned, hair frothing around his shoulders, growing longer and longer until it was perhaps twice as long as his body. He moved forward, and the hair shot out toward the following creature, intending to wrap around whatever appendages or available body parts it could reach.

With: Dante, a potential problem

” Kitty_Mew”
”TrashPuppy”

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:27 pm

It didn't take long for Auri to put two and two together, it seems these two had a vendetta of their own against the masters, or at least a particular set of ones. His position was now closer to them than he liked; it wouldn't be long now before he was spotted. His curiousity caused him to hold his ground, he wanted to see how things played out if they didn't spot him/decided to ignore him. Listening in to their conversation more, Auri's nose twitched; the smell was starting to give him a headache. He longed for the smell of fruit, or just about any other scent that wasn't the one that currently filled the air. Shaking his head, he peered back at the two of them, ever so curious of what their next decision would be.

Auri heard a mention of a strip club, but the demon didn't specify which one. Auri was... aware of a few, but always avoided them when he could. There was never a reason for him to go there, so he decided that he would in fact, never, go there. The next set of words caused Auri's heart to drop. The demon acknowledged he was there, pointing in his direction. "Sh*t!" Auri jolted backwards as a start to escape, but caught a glimpse of something coming towards him a tad quicker than he was ready to process. He suddenly felt something wrap around his right hand and both of his ankles. Normally, Auri would've just lit himself on fire to combat whatever intrusion was, but there was a hesitation that kept him from acting. Holding his ground, Auri slowly lifted his hands in the air, signaling that he's not retaliating. He did not want a fight to break out, especially in area already coated with so much death. "Let's not get... violent.. please?" Auri's eyes darted towards the red demon then back at the creature currently wrapped around him. Auri's body began to steadily heat up, ready to set himself and the strangers aflame if they give him a reason to.

Kitty_Mew

xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

TrashPuppy

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:31 pm
User Image
⊗Dante Reinhardt⊗

And now I'm fixed on you

-

It was of course questionable as to what extent Siere agreed to deal with their little problem, but then again it wasn’t like Dante was particularly out for blood. He just had a lack of trust for creatures that snooped around like spies. At the very least, he was grateful that the other understood the importance of dealing with the pest.

Within seconds Siere responded. He responded in a delightful way that showcased his interesting abilities to Dante once again. It was such an interesting and surprising method of capture and restraint that the incubus would hate to be on the other end of… unless well, it was for other activities. (/hit) It entangled the boy easily and Dante released his wings to take a glide up to where the small creature who had seemed to take on a stance of surrender.

He landed in front of the creature with his arms crossed and the sound of his big leathery wings crinkling. “If you’re not looking for violence, why did you follow us?” He asked and whatever pleasant incubus aura he held before had almost entirely vanished in favor of intimidation. Dante was far from please to see this cute little face that could so easily ruin their plans. “What did you hear?” He asked. In the back of his mind he truly wanted to ask why he should let the kid live... but avoiding that question for the time being was in respect for Siere's tendencies to not act violently towards non humans without being provoked.

This encounter was just simply tiring now. After the events previously, Dante had quite honestly grown tired of dealing with anyone other than Siere right now. The eastern leader hadn’t done anything to cause him trouble as of yet and the promises of an interesting war were enough to balance it. Yet… he still wasn’t in the mood to fight if he didn’t have to. Thus, why he’d take on the tired parent stance rather than just going for a stab at the boy’s heart.

-

Mood: Grumpy
OOC: ...

Rhine Jive Click

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:35 am

Siere had noticed that their small stalker focused mostly on Dante. This was perfectly fine by him; preferable, probably, for much the same reason that had led him to delay this encounter as much as possible in the first place.

He had to admire the ease with which the other raider leader confronted the little one. Siere could have done so as well, but he liked being able to watch Dante do it—it added to his stores of information on the other leader, for one. Data points, little tests on how the other dealt with what could be a simple conversation, an interrogation, or a murder.

Meanwhile, Siere began to immediately notice the heat travelling through his ‘hair’ and back to him. For most creatures, heat in the hair likely wouldn’t have produced much sensation. Hair was dead tissue, after all, for most creatures. But his hair stuff was the substance as whatever it was that made up the rest of him. He’d never been burned, but his initial reaction was to pull away, so it seemed he was at least not immune to it.

”Speak quickly, little one” he cautioned, tone relatively calm. He was hoping there was a good reason; he would hate to be in a position where he’d have to damage or kill a visibly-Other boy.

Mood: watchful
With: Dante, a potential problem

” Kitty_Mew”
”TrashPuppy”

((Ugh, this is uninspired and so late, sorry. I should have more time for posting nowww ))  

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:39 am
User Image
⊗Dante Reinhardt⊗

And now I'm fixed on you

-

Maybe Dante put on the intimidation factor a bit too strong… or perhaps Siere’s hold on the boy was enough to stun the little creature from the fear of not being able to easily escape. Point was… the little horned boy stood there stunned without much of a word after the incubus demanded that he speak up about what he saw. What he thought he knew.

It was hard not to just end the creature’s life at this point and he peered back at his companion for a moment before returning it to the frightened being. Yeah… he was so sure the Siere wouldn’t approve of that drastic measure based on their interactions with others in this city. What a tiring day.

“Ey Siere… We should leave him. We don’t have time for this.” He said in a disgruntled tone. It was probably obvious he didn’t even like his own idea right now.

His attention turned to the mass of bodies that lay not far from them and he walked off leaving the boy in the boogeyman’s hold while his searched. For what? You may ask. Well a rope of course. Surely these creatures didn’t die willingly and there was the chance that some may have been tied up when they keeled over. He didn’t know how Siere’s hair functioned so he didn’t exactly want to rely on that and this was the best bet.

This was successful. Disgustingly so. The body that caught his attention was well decayed by now within its binds. Dante gagged as he flipped it over and the arm almost crumbled in the process before going “squish, crackle” and flying a few feet. “******** that’s nasty.” He grunted and released the body from the ropes hold and climbing back up from the mass grave.

“Hold him tight, okay?” He managed to force when he personally didn’t wish to speak. His face was noticeably a bit more on the pale side at the moment, but that was beside the point when they needed to quickly tie the kid up to something and get on with their plans.

-

Mood: Grumpy, Disgusted
With: Siere, an annoying pest
OOC: Hoi Trashpuppy!! Rhine and I have been waiting a good while so we discussed doing this to move on! Feel free to hop in whenever okay?

Rhine Jive Click

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:07 am

Siere glanced back toward Dante and saw the possibility of the small Other’s death in the incubus’s eyes. He shifted, uncomfortable with the idea that he might have to stop his new comrade from enacting that death.

The being was inconvenient; apparently remarkably perceptive, persistent, not tied (at least obviously so) to any of the town’s raider clans. A free agent with the kind of information, in the right context, presented to the shadowy government right within the nearby city’s walls—such a creature could destroy the Moit, could destroy Dante’s clan as well.

And yet, Siere could not agree with simply killing one of their kind. Not when there were other options. And there were other options…indefinite imprisonment in one of their camps was not a nice option for the small Other (or for either of them—another hassle in the build up toward taking the city), but it was preferable to death.

Additional, needle-like fingers began to pierce the skin of his hands on top of those in the usual place as he readied himself to grab, perhaps to throw Dante back or pin the incubus to the ground—

He didn’t relax as the other walked away, but did look back toward the little one, beetleblack eyes at either side of his central ones blinking slow in a catlike gesture of comfort that perhaps wouldn’t translate.

”You won’t be killed here” he promised in a whisper.

Happily, it seemed defensive action on his part would be unnecessary. Siere took the rope with the ten or so fingers now sprouting from his hand, some of them already beginning to retract. Tying the creature was a simple enough thing; the rope was in good shape, though the reek of the midden behind them clung to it.

Another, final comment at the little Other, ”If I were you, I would not dare to scream in a place like this” and he turned back more finally to his companion.

He noticed Dante’s paleness, the far grimmer set to him, but didn’t mention it. It would be unkind to let the other know that he could see his discomfort. Instead, he pulled his ‘hair’ away, leaving most of it to float as if he were underwater somewhat behind him.

”…Come, comrade. Let me show you what I know.” His tone was gentle, and he beckoned Dante after him with a close hand, as if he expected the man to take it.

Mood: careful
With: Dante

” Kitty_Mew”
”TrashPuppy”

Rhine Jive Click

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:54 pm
User Image
⊗Dante Reinhardt⊗

And now I'm fixed on you

-

Dante didn’t know what was going through the other leader’s mind while the interaction was made, but there was a clear tension growing as his own violent tendencies threatened to make the situation… difficult. Did the other male trust him so little that he believed that Dante would react without input from an ally? Perhaps that was wise in this day and age.

He had things to say after he passed the rope to the other male. He had things to say after Siere warned the small creature… but the words didn’t form. The demon was silent and crossed his arms until his companion turned and offered a hand. Emerald eyes had shifted down to capture the movement with a mixed sense of confusion and analysis. It was such a simple but unusual gesture that in these times usually lead to a bad time. But it was also a symbol of trust, so Dante’s arms loosened and unfolded, allowing his hand to come down and meet the other’s.

For a moment Dante focused on the long hair like strands that float in the air. Then he breathed, releasing whatever tension had built up within him over something as silly as a nasty old corpse and nod. There was something almost soothing about those dangerous things when they act like that.

“Yes. Up the shoot, correct?” Dante asked. There was something ridged still about the way he said it, but it wasn’t in a negative gesture towards their scouting. He wouldn’t let go unless Siere gestured to do so, but the incubus shuffled his feet and began his movement back towards the reeking pit.

“Do you need a lift up there?” He asked, no particular emotion attached to the offer as his wings grew in size on his back. Consider it a gesture of thanks, for snapping his mind out of a haze moments prior.

-

Mood: Grumpy, Disgusted
With: Siere, an annoying pest
OOC: Hoi Trashpuppy!! Rhine and I have been waiting a good while so we discussed doing this to move on! Feel free to hop in whenever okay?

Rhine Jive Click

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces