Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Warrior Barracks
Main Grounds Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:13 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October27thSaturday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:13 pm
User Image

l͎i͎e͎u͎t͎e͎n͎a͎n͎t͎ a͎u͎d͎r͎e͎y͎ r͎o͎x͎i͎n͎

ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ's ᴀ ʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ ɢᴜɴ...
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ...
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ...
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...
ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ.

╞═══════════════════════╡╞═══════════════════════╡

tab tab Audrey walked into the building and saw no one had shown up yet, thankfully. Walking through the halls, she made her way down to her office. It wasn't anything extravagant. It had a desk and some chairs. Bonus points though, it had some windows. But one thing she did request was for some sort of heat be right by her desk. That would be where the most business would be conducted in there. Sitting in the chair, she propped her feet up on the desk. Her hands rested on the back of her head. She had sent out the announcement of the meeting not too long ago. So, it should still be fresh in her warriors minds. Now that the threat of Karmala was a little more alarming, they couldn't afford to be late. Now she had to think of what she was going to talk about. Well she would address the main threat on the news earlier. But there could be a few other things. "Eh, I'm sure I'll think of something." she said to herself as she dropped her feet off the desk. Pushing herself off the chair, she exited her office.

tab tab Making her way to the main grounds, Audrey leaned against the door way that lead to the building. Patiently waiting for her warriors to show up. This seemed all too familiar to her. She began to feel a throbbing pain in her head. 'No..not now!' she thought. The pain began growing more intense. Almost it was like a knife was slowly being twisted into her head. Flashbacks of her days meeting her squad came to mind. Each throbbing pain came more of the memory. It was almost too much and it drove her down to a knee. Audrey held her hands on her head and she winced in pain. Her upper body leaning forward until her forehead reached her knee. Squeezing her eyes shut, she tried desparately to drive the memories away. It started faintly working about 10 minutes in. This episode felt like it was last forever until it finally subsided. Opening her eyes again, it was almost like she was out of breath. Audrey sat down, her back agaisnt the doorway. It would be a little bit before she was able to get back up. She hated how it came on now. It'll probably make her look weak in front of them.

ωιтн ωнσм? x x No one yet
мσσ∂? x x xRelaxed
ωнєяє αм ι? x - x Home
яєℓαтισиѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ x x Single
ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιиg?x x x x OUTFIT

User Image

Ѻut✗ Ѻf ✗Ȼharacter✗:

Akinai
Mayonaka_Kaji
killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:00 pm
User Image

✿`•.•●•۰• ••.••.•●•۰• ••.••.•●•۰• ••.••.•✿•۰• ••.••.•●•۰• ••.••.•●•۰• ••.••.•●•۰• ••.•´✿
•━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━•

The sound of boots echoed across the pavement. Each step moving towards a familiar path down the halls of the main grounds. It was early, but no earlier than usual. In fact, this was considered late, and for an Obyvatelé warrior that was rather abnormal. They were normally prompt with their schedules. It was a necessary habit, especially with the threat they faced in regards to Karmala. Without their repetitive schedule they would not be able to keep the city as safe as they want it to be, which is exactly why they were currently in schedule for a meeting. There were new recruits, and the Lieutenant needed to make damn sure they knew which way was up and which way was down. There was no slacking as an Obyvatelé warrior, and she would be damned to allow that to happen... and neither would he.

Turning down another set of halls, the boots paused at the doorway to the main office--Lieutenant Audrey's office to be exact. She was not there. Clearly she was already at the meeting point, or perhaps it was just one of those days... Moving away from the doorway and back down the halls, they made their way outside and headed directly for the main building. It did not take long. They were not exactly that far apart from the barracks, but it still required you to walk all the way around it to the front entrance, which could be rather inconvenient.

As they moved across the training ground to the main building, determined to reach their destination their pace suddenly slowed as ocher eyes fell upon the half knelt figure of the Lieutenant leaning against the building's entrance. At first, they were not sure what to make of it. Generally speaking, anyone could assume the Lieutenant could possibly be wounded in that position, but... that did not seem like the case here. There seemed to be... something else going on, but that was clearly no business of theirs, and they were not about to press the issue or possibly make it worse.

So rather than bring cause for alarm, the boots slowly moved forward and approached the crouched figure of the Lieutenant--whether she had noticed them or not before stopping just at her feet and tapping a cup to her forehead.
"Lookin' rathur pale there, Lieutenant Audrey,"spoke the rich vibrato of the male that stood over her. Had she looked at him, she would find her Second in Command grinning down at her before he crouched down to her level waving the cup of coffee at her in his hand."Need a drink before the others get 'ere? You look like you could use some." He was teasing, of course, but he was also being serious--whether she knew that or not, but he was not about to tell her why.

✿`•.•●•۰• ••.••.•●•۰• ••.••.•●•۰• ••.••.•✿•۰• ••.••.•●•۰• ••.••.•●•۰• ••.••.•●•۰• ••.•´✿

MakinSammiches

Akinai
Crew

Bashful Lunatic

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Location: Main Grounds ✦ Company: Audrey + Takitu ✦ Mood: Worried ✦ Wearing: Tank-Pants-Shoes (all black)

The morning had been a bit cooler than he had anticipated but he dealt with the air. He had parked his truck and had already jumped out of it and headed towards the main grounds of the building. He didn't bother to stop into the offices or anything of that. He first wanted to check if anything was going on or anything was reported. With each step, he'd slowly stretch his arms from one side to the next before pulling them behind his back.

His eyes locked towards two figures towards one of the entrances that lead into the main building. A frown formed on his face when he saw her form seemed to slouch and not be as it should. Stelios took a step towards her direction before he noticed their Second in Command appear and a smile formed on his lips. He know the man could handle the situation and he wasn't going to butt into that conversation.

Standing there for a second he looked up at the sky before stretching and taking in a deep breath. "Man do you gotta love days like this!" he almost yelled as he stretched his arms up into the air. His eyes looked towards the other two. Though he didn't want to jump into their conversation, he at least wanted to let the two know he was there. He gave them both a small nod before seeming to stretch again for a minute. He couldn't help be curious and kept looking towards their direction from time to time.

Ooc: Gotta love Stelios, so smooth.
                                    MakinSammiches

Akinai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:47 pm
User Image

ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...

tab tab Audrey took a few deep breaths. Trying to ease her mind and so the flashbacks wouldn't come around again. She would have to be head strong if she was going to lead these warriors. It was sort of in her job description to make sure she could direct them. They were going to need to be just as level-headed. A small mistake could be quite fatal out in battle. She would be responsible for their lives, all of them. Even the life of her second in command, Takitu. He was surely able to hold his own, considering the position he has now. But, it still not deter the fact she would feel the need to protect them all. The painful throbbing in her head was almost gone by now. But it made her body feel so weak. Her ears caught the sounds of footsteps approaching. In a weak attempt, she tried to push herself up. But, her legs were saying otherwise. Quickly, she tried to put on a facade. A quick mask that things were alright. Which they slowly, but surely, were.

tab tab Looking up at the source of the footsteps, she had a smirk on the corner of her lips. Takitu was the first one to show up. Though, what made her look up at him more was the cup tapping on her forehead. "Lookin' rather pale there, Lieutenant Audrey" he said to her. "Ha, maybe it's because it's a little chilly outside." But by the look on his face, she knew he wasn't going to buy that. He didn't seem to mention it though. Her eyes followed as he crouched down to her level. The cup waving in his hand. By the smell, it was sure to be coffee. "Need a drink before the others get 'ere? You look like you could use some". Which he was not exactly wrong there. "Eh, it wouldn't be a bad idea." Audrey took the cup from him and took a sip. "So, I'm just saying this now. If anything were to happen during battle. I'll need you to continue things on. You see, it's not the weather thats got me pale. Before this, I had a squad of my very own. We were so close, like a family. Things happened, which I'm not going to waste too much time getting into. Anyway, my whole squad was wiped out. It was without a doubt my fault. So at random times, these flashbacks come back to haunt me. Whie one may think they're not that painful"

tab tab "These flashbacks literally cause me unimaginable pain. It's like having your head underneath truck tires. So, if it does come to it, I'm sure you'll lead these warriors quite well."
Audrey finally gained the strength to push herself onto her feet. "Sorry, didn't mean to spew all of that out. Now we just wait for the others. Have you found your office yet?" Then a familiar voice caught her attention. Looking past Takitu, she saw Stelios had arrived as well. "I will show you to your office later. Could you do me a favor? In the armory, can you grab some weapons? I want to see what kind of fighting these men or women know how to do. Want to see what I'm getting into." She knew she could trust him for the task. While he was new, he would want to make a good impression. Looking over to Stelios, she waved her hand. Motioning for him to come on over. "You know, you could've came over, Stelios." She said with a bit of a smirk.

ωιтн ωнσм? x x Stelios and Takitu
мσσ∂? x x xIn pain but easing up
ωнєяє αм ι? x - x Home

User Image

Ѻut✗ Ѻf ✗Ȼharacter✗:

Akinai
Mayonaka_Kaji

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:03 pm
User Image
G I O ¤ G I O
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..The Possessed Warrior..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The clicking of the boots against ground would make little sound as the cape finely drooped over his shouldrs. The cigarette between his finger tips let a slight cinge fall from his tabacco stick. The man's blue eyes gazed across the area as he exhaled a grey cloud of sut. The voice whispered lightly, tugging at his nerves though it didn't show on his face as he entered the facility. His hair swayed behind him while each step felt like a warden through the cells. His head was held high as he stopped and let his cape flourish upwards, shooting towards the ceiling. His hand went over to his head to move a small bang behind his ear. His lips purse in a frown as he sighs and tilts his head up.

"I am enjoying my evening, do you need anything now, truly? Or do you just want to ruin it? Dio." He'd speak as a wind would blow through the hall and his hand went to his forehead. His eyes would blink slowly as he waited for the calming of the voice within his head before shaking slowly. "You overstep your boundaries Dio." He'd say as a slow rumbling was felt around him. He'd step forth once more, feeling the wind die down as he closed his eyes before opening them to a blue figure that wafted infront of him. The man deadpanned the spirit as he sighed a bit. He would shake his head and put fingers to his noggin as the being would slowly fade away. His eyes would open as he let his smile grow once more before stepping forth. His hands would clasp together before entering an area that seemed to be slightly populated. His eyes gazed upon two people. His mouth would remain closed as he leaned against the doorway awaiting for himself to be addressed while they continued to chat. His gaze dropping to the ground as he listened.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Akinai

MakinSammiches

Mayonaka_Kaji

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:55 pm
User Image

As the Lieutenant took the cup from his hands, he watched as she took a drink before she began spilling out the cause for her current condition and what she expected out of him if things were ever to take a turn for the worst. She seemed to imagine the worst possible outcome--natural and expected as the leader of a group of warriors who were meant to protect the city, but also... because she feared the same outcome as her last brigade. If her discomfort was any indication of that, then that is how he took it, but he made no mention or sign to doubt or question the reasons behind her request and simply nodded in response before she helped herself up to her feet.

His gaze followed her before lowering and looking over his shoulder at the scuffing of boots against dirt. He could see someone--a man with blue hair approaching the grounds in a loud voice before he followed in his Lieutenants footsteps and stood. He towered over her, and returning his gaze back to the red headed woman, he offered an encouraging grin.
"You 'ave my wurd," he told her, his voice sincere as he turned to face the newcomer. "I'll protect the squad, and I'll lead them if need be." His gaze shifted by a secondary set of boots scuffing against the dirt. It was another man who approached. This one donned in black colors.

"But I'll protect you so thet doesn't happun before it's time." He took a step forward, and acknowledged the newcomers--Stelios being the name of one of them--the blue haired one, and the other currently nameless, with a nod and a grin. "It's part of the job description, after all." He moved away from the Lieutenant and the doorway to allow access for the others to enter as he made his way past them and towards the armory. "I'll go get those weapons. Don't go havin' too much fun without me, eh?"

And with that, he disappeared out of sight, allowing the newcomers to meet their Lieutenant in peace.

killer-wolf-kun

Mayonaka_Kaji

MakinSammiches

Akinai
Crew

Bashful Lunatic

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:50 am
User Image

xxxxyou can't bring me down..xxxx
xxxxi won't surrender..xxxx
xxxxyou can't break me now..xxxx
xxxxthere's nothing here..xxxx
xxxxnothing left..xxxx
xxxxyou still try to take it awayxxxx

adrian amarixxxx
⤠with: Audrey, Giosue, Stelios and Takitu xxxx
⤠location: Barracks xxxx
⤠mood: Content xxxx
wearing
Fall Casual xxxx

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

tab tab Again, another quick response from Angel. But he was headed out the door for the meeting, so he just brought his phone with him. Getting into his car, he pulled out of the drive way. Tossing the phone onto the passenger's seat. There was no way he was going to risk anything dangerous by texting and driving. He still had plans later on. Adrian pulled up to the barracks and parked his car. Locking it behind him, he held up his phone to read Angel's text messages. "That sounds great! I'd love to come over for dinner! Are you sure you want to do it by yourself? Do you need any help?", "I don't mind what yo uchoose, I'm sure whatever it is it'll be great! Um, maybe nothing too spicy though? lol ^^" He still had to walk over to where they were all meeting. So he was able to respond to it on the way. "Oh sure. That's no problem. I'm not too huge into spicy foods myself. So it shouldn't be too hard to pick something. I'm at my meeting, I'll see you later!" He hit send and put his phone into his pocket.

tab tab Adrian continued on his way down through the halls. He saw a few people had already shown up. The lieutenant was there of course. Already conversing with other warriors. Though, one of them began to leave. Most surely he would return so until then, he would meet the others. Walking up to the small group, he gave them a small and friendly wave. "Hiya. Seems I'm a bit late, aren't I?" He looked to the Lieutenant and gave her a small bow. "Adrian Amari, reporting for Duty." he said before straightening his body again.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

【o】u.t. 【o】.f. 【c】.h.a.r.a.c.t.e.r: Fixing some things.
_-OoGrace like RainoO-_
Akinai
Mayonaka_Kaji
killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

Location: Main Grounds ✦ Company: Audrey + Others ✦ Mood: Amused ✦ Wearing: Tank-Pants-Shoes (all black)

Stelios looked back over when he heard Audrey's voice. He was never that skilled at not being the nosy type. He made his way over just Lieutenant had just started to leave. "Maybe I'm just trying to follow my brother's example and attempt at noticing when I should intrude," he chuckled as he stopped to stand close by Audrey. His attention moved from her to a new face he hadn't seen before. He grinned at the other before slapping down his hand on the man's right shoulder. "Nah we haven't even started yet!" His usual grin placing on his face before he heard sounds of someone else approaching.

His attention went back to Audrey as he removed his hand from the other male. "So is everyone showing up today? I'm curious on what you guys have in-store for us. I hope it is something good, I need more exercise in my life." His attention turned towards the other person who was walking out of one of the areas with his head facing the ground. "Keep that up and you'll be bound to run into a wall...or better yet, a person!" It was usual for him to yell and be so active. Though he did know when to be serious for situations dealing with work and protecting the people.

Ooc: Urg...
                                    MakinSammiches

Akinai

killer-wolf-kun

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:01 pm
User Image

ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...

tab tab Audrey let out a sigh of relief when he agreed to what she had asked of him. "You 'ave my wurd" he said to her. He then turned away from her and towards the newcomers. "I'll protect the squad, and I'll lead them if need." he finished off. But, he wasn't finished speaking to her yet. "But I'll protect you so thet doesn't happun before it's time." Takitu took a step forward, but not before speaking again. "It's part of the job description, after all" Then he moved out of the way to let Stelios over. She felt some comfort knowing that he had her back. Well, another person anyway. She knew Stelios would go through hell for her as well as his brother. It definitely wasn't one sided as she would do the same for them. But now the list grew now that her squad was here.

tab tab Her eyes followed as he walked past them towards the armory. "I'll go get those weapons. Don't go havin' too much fun without me, eh?'' She couldn't help but to chuckle to herself. After Takitu left, Stelios began speaking to her now. "So is everyone showing up today? I'm curious on what you guys have in-store for us. I hope it is something good, I need more exercise in my life." Looking down at her feet, she had a smile on her face. "Well, I hope your fighting skills aren't rusty. I want to see what everyone can do. I mean, I know what you can do. I'm talking the rest of them. Even Takitu as well. I want to get a feel for where everyone is."

tab tab Her sentence sort of stopped when he began addressing. Bringing her head back up, she saw him talking to what she could conclude to be Giosue. Now she turned her attention to the group who was there now. Most of them had shown up: Adrian;Giosue; Stelios and Takitu. She was aware there would be one more. But, she wasn't completely sure as to who they would be. Either way, she would make time to go over with them what she would today. Audrey then made her way past Stelios to where she could address all of them. Her cheerful persona was now one that was serious. "Well, while we wait for your vice to return, I'll tell you all what we're going to be doing today. We're going to practice your skills on some training dummies. I want to see what your skill sets are like. That way, we can get in some practice that best fits you. Afterwards, I'll run you through some tests. Some situations you might face outside of the city." She clasped her hands behind her back, her feet stood shoulder width apart. "Now, if there's some reason you cannot perform what I ask of you. Please say so now."

ωιтн ωнσм? x x Adrian, Giosue, Stelios, Takitu
мσσ∂? x x x Serious
ωнєяє αм ι? x - x Barracks

User Image

Ѻut✗ Ѻf ✗Ȼharacter✗:

Akinai
Mayonaka_Kaji
killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:44 am