Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Training Facility Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:44 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:14 am
User Image

l͎i͎e͎u͎t͎e͎n͎a͎n͎t͎ a͎u͎d͎r͎e͎y͎ r͎o͎x͎i͎n͎

ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ's ᴀ ʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ ɢᴜɴ...
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ...
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ...
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...
ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ.

╞═══════════════════════╡╞═══════════════════════╡

tab tab Audrey pulled up to the facility and parked in the drive way. Locking her car after getting out, she walked up to the front doors. Pushing her way through, she saw a couple people already at the front counter. They gave her a slight nod and she returned it. Walking to the locker room, she opened up her locker. Her work out clothes were neatly folded and sat inside. She always washed them after working out. It was just a habit of hers. Changing into them, she put on her music and put her earbuds into her ears. Walking out to the training area, she walked over to where yoga mats sat on the floor. Spreading her feet shoulder width apart, she began stretching her body out. Normally, she would do this for 10 minutes before starting any real training. She'd be damned the day she got into battle and she pulled a hamstring or something.

tab tab Making her way over to a bench press, she pushed away the seat. Applying the desired weight, she rested the bar across her shoulders. Pushing upward, she spread her feet out a bit and lowered herself into a squat. She would squat about 130 pounds and do about 50 reps. Audrey always chose a heavier weight in case she had to carry anyone out of battle. She could feel a headache start to come on the more she thought about it. Now was not the time and she tried hard to push it in the back of her mind. She finished her reps and set the bar back up. Removing the weights, she made her way over to where the punching bags were. Standing in a battle stance, she began kicking at the middle of the punching bag. Making sure she was hitting the same mark for a bit. The more she focused on an area, the more that area would become weak and do more damage.

ωιтн ωнσм? x x Alone
мσσ∂? x x xTired, A bit of adrenaline from working out
ωнєяє αм ι? x - x Training Facility
яєℓαтισиѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ x x Single
ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιиg?x x x x WORK OUT

User Image

Ѻut✗ Ѻf ✗Ȼharacter✗:

Quote:

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:28 am
User ImageUser Image

Location: Training Facility ✦ Company: Audrey ✦ Mood: Amused ✦ Wearing: Black gym shorts and sneakers

Stelios had attempted to wake up and catch his brother before he ran out of the house but it had failed. Though weekends hadn't been busy days, Stelios decided that he'd go out and do something and that something turned out to be training. The facility was always a fifty fifty chance of being busy or not and today it didn't seem to bad. Stepping into the locker room, he decided to ditch his shirt and just go with his usual gear of shoes and shorts. Placing his hair into a high pony tail, he shut his locker and stepped out into the room.

Today he was going to do some running around the facilities track before moving onto some of the other equipment. After he did some stretching, he began to run around their indoor track for a few miles. Once he was satisfied, he moved over to the next area, before something caught his eye Audrey. A grin appeared over his face as he moved to head in her direction. The poor punching bag was getting a beating today. "Now don't go breaking another one," he joked as he moved his way over to one of the water dispensers not to far off. He looked over to see if she seemed to have calmed down or would actually punch a new hole in the thing. "What if they start to deduct it from your pay? Or even better yet, bill you for all the ones that get broken? Trust me I've gotten those bills and they aren't fun." He chuckled as he lifted his paper cup towards her before starting to drink the entire thing in one gulp. He had a bad habit of forgetting to go out and buy himself a water bottle or thermos.

Throwing the cup away, he moved his right arm over his chest to stretch it as he slowly walked over to Audrey. He couldn't help but the smile on how much taller he was to the woman but he knew she could pack a punch, specially with that arm. Metal never felt good. "Aren't you off today anyway? Don't need to spend it here all the time."

Ooc: Why do I get the feeling she has punched him a few times. XD
                                    MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:34 pm
User Image

ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...

tab tab Audrey kept her focus on each kick. This was one of her favorite pieces of equipment at the facility. It allowed her to take all of her anger out on it. Her kicks became faster and harder. It wasn't long before she changed it up. She didn't feel like breaking another one this time. Lowering her foot, she began throwing some punches into it. Throwing in some uppercuts here and there as well. Suddenly, she heard a voice nearby. Pausing her punches, she grabbed the bag to still its movements. Turning her head, she saw Stelios standing there. A giant grin on his face. "I'll try not to this time. But, easier said than done I'm afraid." she replied before he left to one of the water dispensers. Raising her hands up, she clenched them into fists. The metal arm making harder contact than her human one. A small throbbing feeling came over the right side of her head. Her head twitched a bit, but she straightened herself out.

tab tab Her ears caught his voice once again. "Eh, casualty. Besides, wouldn't be the first and probably won't be the last. They just need to make some that can take harder hits. It's like beating on a marshmallow." Her eyes looked over to him for a moment. Just in time to see him raise his cup to her. Returning the gesture, she simply gave him a nod. Her military instincts tried to kick in. Her sense of hearing honing in on his footsteps and how close he was. Then she forced it back into hiding when she reminded herself who it was. She then paused her punches, holding the punching bag in place once more. Audrey placed her hands on her hips as she turned to face him. He always had a grin on his face. Probably because he was so much taller than her. Not that that really mattered to her. She may be smaller, but she packs a kick. "Yeah I am. Just couldn't sleep last night. These flashbacks are getting worse and they're coming so sparaticaly now.."She said as she let out a deep sigh at the end.

ωιтн ωнσм? x x Stelios
мσσ∂? x x xTired, A bit of adrenaline from working out
ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιиg?x x x x WORK OUT

User Image

Ѻut✗ Ѻf ✗Ȼharacter✗:

Mayonaka_Kaji

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Location: Training Facility ✦ Company: Audrey ✦ Mood: Amused ✦ Wearing: Black gym shorts and sneakers

He stood there for a minute listening to her and watching her movements. He couldn't understand fully of what the woman had been through but he had his own experiences. "Sorry to hear that. Should I take you out for a drink later? Can invite others. I can get Evan to go, it is funny to see him drunk,"
                                    he spoke but couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of his brother. His grin slowly turned flat as he looked over to the punching bag as if waiting for the thing to spill out its innards onto the ground. He broke plenty in his time here just almost as much as Audrey, though he was sure she broke more.

Moving his hand to tap his chin, she looked towards the door before glancing back towards her and attempting to read her body language, something he was never good at. "I'd offer a hug but I feel like I'll get a beating instead," he paused to give her a toothy smile, "I'd say lets go out somewhere but I'm not sure where. Like what do people like to do these days? Read? Cook? Hike off of the trail to see where things lead ya?" He was sure to bother her with his constant questions and talking but he knew she probably already had gotten used to his personality by now. Talking and dragging her to places was his usual way of attempting to help in his own way but he had to be careful, he knew she could probably kick him a new one even when he'd use his own special ability.

Ooc:
                                    MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:12 am
User Image

ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...

tab tab Audrey sighed in response as he apologised for what she went through. "Eh, don't worry about it. It wasn't too painful, but it's nothing that can be helped at the moment. A drink sounds great actually, something to take the edge off. While I do agree with that, he probably doesn't appreciate the hang over afterwards." She managed to laugh a little bit." Her attention returned to the punching bag for a bit. Getting in those last few hits before keeping it at a stand still. Then she turned back to face Stelios. Looking up at him, she saw that toothy grin and she couldn't help but to smile back. "Haha, well I think the punching bag took most of that. So you would have been fine." She tilted her head a bit, her hands resting on her hips as her left leg supported her weight. "I mean, I guess those are all things people like to do." Audrey then straightened her body out. "But you're right. It's my day off and I shouldn't spend the whole time in here. So yeah, we could go somewhere. Let me just go shower and stuff. I'd rather not be all sweaty."

tab tab Turning away from him, she began making her way to the ladie's locker room. A little smirk on her lips as she raised her hand up towards him. "Sounds like a date" she teased. She would do that to him from time to time. It amused her quite a bit actually. Entering the locker room, she grabbed a change of clothes then hopped into the shower. Once she was finished, she tugged on the pair of leggings. This was the worst part of a shower in her opinion. The clothes would never cooperate afterwards. Pulling a red tank top over her head, she stepped into the boots she wore here. Strapping her watch on her wrist, she made herself decent looking anyway. Well, as much as she could with what she had. She did one last look over before washing her clothes. This way, it gave Stelios time to finish up whatever he needed. After drying her work out attire, she folded them and locked them in her locker. Walking out of the locker room, she leaned against the wall beside the large doorway. Patiently waiting for Stelios to do what he needed.

ωιтн ωнσм? x x Stelios
мσσ∂? x x xRelaxed
ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιиg?x x x x OUTFIT

User Image

Ѻut✗ Ѻf ✗Ȼharacter✗: Updating layout images.

Mayonaka_Kaji

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:01 am
User ImageUser Image

Location: Training Facility ✦ Company: Audrey ✦ Mood: Amused ✦ Wearing: Black T-shirt, Black shorts, (guess what) black sneakers.

Stelios let out a loud laugh. "Drinks are always the best, unless you don't know the limit."
                                    He didn't mind that his time at the facility would be cut short but then again, it made it easier on him and allowed him to be social. Watching her for a moment, he moved to get another cup of water as he nodded. "Alright, I'll see you on the other side!" Giving her a wave of his hand, he headed towards the lockers once more. It was always good to hang out with Audrey and he liked to distract her from her problems, and of course force Evan to join as well so he could get more social interaction.

Right before he entered the men's locker room, he heard her voice and turned and shot her a grin. "Only the finest for my date, just don't burn a hole in my pocket," he spoke over towards her giving her another wave before opening the door and stepping inside. He moved towards his locker getting out a towel and moving towards the showers. Once he was done, he went over and changed into his usual colors of black, this time he didn't have any red on him if you didn't count his phone case. Once he was dressed, he shoved his wallet and phone into two separate pockets and this keys in another. Finally stepping out of the locker room, he raised an eye brow. "How in the world is it that you always beat me? Shouldn't women take their time? Don't they like take hours and hours to get ready for a date?" he joked over at her before standing next to her. "So we both driving or shall we take the beast of a truck that I own? I must tell you it is a jump to get into it." He couldn't hide the grin he had on his face as he looked down at her. He had a normal everyday ford F-150 but he couldn't help to tease when he could.

Ooc: Yea my ooc is normally hidden. X3
                                    Sorry for the wait~ Feel free to move the two to the next location.
                                    MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:16 am
User Image

ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...

tab tab Audrey looked over when she heard footsteps coming from the locker room. Stelios had dressed into his usual, black. Not that she was one to judge about clothing. She was in leggings, a tank top and a pair of combat boots. That is, if you can call a watch as "dressed up". As long as she was able to freely move about, she didn't care what she was wearing. A small grin tugged at the corner of her lips. "Well you see, after years in the service, you learn to get dressed quickly. That and I've timed myself a lot. Trying to beat my own record out of sheer boredom. I'm not like most women though. I'm sure they take forever in the bathroom. I'm not quite sure it's hours and hours. Sure does feel like that long. I had a pretty feminine roommate in boot camp. She didn't last long there, as I'm sure yo ucan conclude. She would take half an hour just to put make up on half of her face. It was really quite annoying considering we were just going for breakfast."

tab tab Looking up at him, she crossed her arms as she kicked off the wall. "I can just meet you there. Just got a new vehicle and would love to break her in. Besides, I'm pretty sure I can handle the "jump" into your truck. I've had to climb up higher things." Audrey turned away from him and headed towards the front door. But she stopped to look back at him for a moment. "You and your little grin, I swear." She playfully rolled her eyes a bit before continuing to walk. Pushing open the door, Audrey walked over to her 1966 Chevelle SS. Resting her arms on the roof of her car, she leaned against it. She mimicked the little grin Stelios had earlier, "So, think you can keep up?" she asked him. Audrey stepped into her vehicle and turned the key. The engine roared and she pulled out of the parking lot. She knew Stelios would soon follow her, so she wasn't worried about leaving him in the dust. She chuckled to herself as she drove down the roads.

~Exits to Bar~

ωιтн ωнσм? x x Stelios
мσσ∂? x x xRelaxed
ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιиg?x x x x OUTFIT

User Image

Ѻut✗ Ѻf ✗Ȼharacter✗: Editing it into an exit post.

Mayonaka_Kaji

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400