Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Faeylin District
190 Eredin Avenue- Princess Rei L. Riberu Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Description: The current residence of Princess Rei L. Riberu. Choosing to live in a new home, Rei decided it was best to try something new away from the lime light a person of royal heritage was always dealing with. The house was of an ancient Japanese design, the kind she enjoyed best while away from her mother's homeland which was similar to her father's old estate. At least here it would give her a chance to settle in, knowing life tending to people in the medical field would keep her busy for as long as she was needed.

Entrance:

Kitchen:

Rei's Bedroom:

Guest Room:

Blacksmith Forge (Behind House):

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:47 pm
It was early evening as Princess Rei entered her new home. She set down her things within the room in the far northwest corner of the large Japanese estate. It reminded her of her father's back in Shade Village to which those her her clan would of resided. Despite it all, Rei had gone about cleaning the entrance wearing her favorite dark purple and black kimono with gold accents, leaving her long raven hair tied in a low ponytail out of habit. When she finished, she started preparing dinner. Though she decided to make a bit of extra just in case out of habit. 'Hard to believe mother let me travel to such a mysterious country. At least I can still write to everyone back home.' Rei thought observantly while humming an old tune she knew of since she was little.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:33 pm
User Image

xxxx✽ ♚ Ⓨukina Ⓚoizumi ♚ ✽xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ▃ ▂ ▁

To be honest, Yukina was feeling a bit apprehensive about being the one to approach her new neighbor, the house being several blocks away from the new family adobe, more so with her ambiverted nature. However, as a swordsman, as well as a sibling, she had to face the new challenges with courage, like having to face new people who would become potential acquaintances or friends. Yukari chose to stay behind in their new house as they had to unpack more boxes containing their belongings. Plus, the older sister was carrying the freshly baked chocolate chips that the aspiring fashion designer had concocted almost an hour ago. If she and Yukina would like to be on good terms with the new neighbor, giving gifts would be a start.

Taking a deep breath, she knocked on the door, hoping that the owner of the house was still inside to receive the cookies. Yukina waited patiently, fiddling slightly with her eye patch since it had gone askew across her head. The house reminded her of the traditional Japanese adobes, though the Koizumi residence was modern compared to that.

Mood: friendly, but slighty nervous
Company: no one
OOC: I suggest that you go with a posting layout also.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:04 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

((How's this for a layout? It's not entirely fancy, but it's sort of a start I guess.))

User Image

Quote: "Traveling solo through life can be lonely at times."

When Rei heard a knock at the door, she put down the sample dish on the counter and began walking towards the entrance. This was indeed the first time anyone had dared approach the house, yet despite it all, she was a bit nervous. Without a word, Rei opened the sliding door to see a young lady who appeared a bit older than her. "Good evening!" she greeted shyly with a small smile, giving a slight bow in respect out of habit. "Please, come on in." Rei added in a very calm manner, standing aside to let the woman inside the house. The weather seemed a bit cool even though it was a very clear night with hardly any clouds. It was odd being in a strange world, though Rei knew at some point she'd have to get used to the place; That included the other people who lived nearby or further away.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:48 pm
User Image

The silver-haired maiden even adjusted the hem of her shirt, glad to know that she was wearing jeans. The door finally opened, revealing the woman of the house, bowing down to her as a sign of respect. She smiled and waved at her casually. "Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you. I actually brought you cookies." And she accepted the invitation to step into the house, though Yukina took off her shoes and left them near the entrance before venturing into the living room. The hospitable atmosphere was definitely visible within the place. Yukina placed the box of cookies on the wooden table before breaking the ice between them.

"And in case you are wondering, it's my sister who baked them. We both lived in the same house." Yukina made sure to feel comfortable as she knelt down on the polished wooden flooring. She was glad that the cushion was there, for Japanese customs had to be shown in that special place.

Mood: friendly
Company: woman of the house
OOC: It's fine. But feel free to ask for help for graphics. XD

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:04 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

Quote: "Traveling solo through life can be lonely at times."

"Oh how wonderful, thank you!" Rei replied with a small smile in gratitude. She carefully closed the door behind the lady so the cold air wouldn't come in any more, then turned to sit down across from her guest. "I'm Princess Rei Riberu. Pleased to make your acquaintance." Rei added, giving a slight nod in respect out of habit. No doubt, she had a feeling this would be the beginning of a great friendship, or so she'd hoped. Taking a cookie from out of the package on the table, Rei began nibbling on it a little while waiting patiently. In truth, this was very rare being given a welcoming gift. As far as she recalled, hardly anyone besides her mother, grandfather and little sister had ever presented her with a present mostly on holidays.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:56 am
User Image

Yukina kept her own hands interlocked on the table as the owner of the house tasted the cookies baked by her younger sister. Yukari's fascination for sweets was a vast once and with that she learned how to bake. "My sister's a huge fan of sweets hence she learns how to create them. This is just one of the stuff that she can bake." If the other would allow it, she could also bring the gooey chocolate chip brownies, strawberry shortcake or even the matcha cheesecake. Although, not all of Yukari's favorite sweets were served in Kona Cafe, which would serve as her workplace in a few days' time. Her barista skills were up to par thanks to partaking in vocational courses related to coffee shop businesses, another way to sustain money for the family.

"I'm glad that you started to enjoy them. My name's Yukina Koizumi, just one of the neighbors that you'll be meeting," she spoke, extending a hand to Rei as a sign of being welcoming. Maybe she should invite her to the library later, but it would be, again, if the other would like the invitation.

Company: Rei
OOC:

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:33 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Happy, calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Yukina Koizumi ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave. ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei smiled as she reached out her other hand to shake Yukina's in greeting. It was nice getting to meet a few new faces around StarCreek, even if she didn't know the place very well. "You think maybe your sister would like to come over too? I thought perhaps we could all have dinner together." Rei asked her curiously. She remembered that she kept the burner set to low heat back in the kitchen, being sure not to burn the food. "This place is a lot different than what I thought it would be. About as mysterious as my mother's own homeland." Rei added observantly while standing up. She took the small bag of cookies and brought them with her to the kitchen, putting some on a plate. Rei then proceeded to set the table in the main room for not just her, but for Yukina and her sister too, smiling with joy as she hummed a tune she'd been composing.

[օօƈ]: My internet has been very wonky lately. Hopefully it'll quit disconnecting randomly and remain stable again soon! emotion_facepalm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:26 pm
User Image

After the handshake, there was the offer if Yukari may also like to come along. Yukina nodded solemnly. "I'll have to text her for that. She's currently alone in the house, unpacking more of the stuff back home. Maybe tomorrow, it's her turn to visit you. If you won't mind, that is." And with deft fingers that were shaped well because of her swordsmanship, she pulled out her phone from her pocket, all while listening to the ramble about Rei's hometown.

"I see. We both moved from Tokyo. Father's the current breadwinner of the family, though we have to work hard too because we have to earn money here. My shift as a barista will start after a few days." It was during that time that she was done texting Yukari and she placed the device down, waiting for the other's reply.

OOC: I have other replies and games to keep me busy 0w0;;

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Happy, calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Yukina Koizumi ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave. ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei simply nodding in understanding to Yukina's response. She listened while the woman spoke, setting the food on the table before them. However, Rei wasn't very familiar with the strange device Yukina put away, guessing it was used for communication. "It's not a problem, really. I've noticed the hospital seemed rather short staffed, so I guess I'll be their only doctor. Kind of odd though, I wonder what other kind of people reside in this city." she spoke while handing Yukina a set of wooden chopsticks. Rei removed the lid from the pot in the center to reveal a mix of sweet and sour chicken with some fried rice and vegetables. On the platter beside it were some egg rolls. "You could take some food home with you if you'd like." Princess Rei suggested while putting some chicken and rice onto her plate, then dug in with her own chopsticks.

[օօƈ]:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:24 am
User Image

The statement about Rei being the only doctor in the place sparked Yukina's curiosity. Her eyes blinked in interest. "Oh, my mom ran an apothecary before, so I heard of the basics of taking care of patients. And it might be that not only humans reside here in this place." In fact, the legend of the evil witch doctor was something not to be taken lightly. The swordswoman wasn't certain if the fabled woman had servants or minions, but it would be best to take caution. The serious topic aside, Rei had brought her food together with the chopsticks. The smell was enough to induce salivation but she had to resist drooling.

"They smell delicious, Rei, thanks," and after thanking for the bounty, she commenced eating, having to taste a little of everything one at a time. The decision was final; Yukari should visit Rei tomorrow if her schedule would be free. Speaking of the younger sibling, her reply may be late due to the chore.

OOC: Late reply, sorry.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:11 pm
User Image

Princess Rei couldn't help but smile a little at Yukina's comment after finishing a few bites of chicken from off of her plate. "I was born human, but I'm actually a vampire. It's kind of strange, being away from the royal court." she spoke observantly while putting down her chopsticks. When she turned her gaze, she nearly forgot there was nothing else on the table other than food. Rei looked back towards Yukina with a bit of a curious expression. "Um, would you like something to drink?" she asked while waiting patiently. There was indeed a lot to this village which Rei hadn't explored, though in truth, she couldn't help but be a bit curious. She had a feeling she'd have time to do just that after she was settled in and everything.

[օօƈ]:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:05 pm
User Image

Yukina was halfway through putting a portion of food into her mouth when she heard the confession about being a vampire. Now that was another topic that piqued her curiosity, but she would ask later. "So you are of royal status? That's neat. My sister used to read fairy tales about princesses, but that's different from reality." She had a few more bites of the chicken when Rei questioned about refreshments. The swordswoman contemplated for a second before finally voicing out an answer.

"Juice will be fine, Rei. Preferably lemon ramune," she replied before taking a sip of the soup from the individual bowl. And there was still silence from her phone, meaning Yukari was still busy with the task. Her stay at Rei's house wouldn't be for long, anyway, as she still had to help her sister out afterward.

OOC:

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:47 pm
User Image

Standing up from her spot, Rei only nodded in confirmation to Yukina's request as she made her way to the kitchen. "Indeed, I bet my own little sister probably misses me already since my departure." she spoke calmly with a small smile. Moving about the area, Rei soon returned to the table with both Yukina's drink and her own, which was a fresh glass of lemonade. She placed them down in their respective areas of the table,
then sat back down across from her new friend. "Same mom, different fathers.; Both men were from different clans, but those clans are long gone... and so are they. Mom raised us on her own." she concluded simply. She picked up the glass in front of her and began taking a drink, then set it down. "I've always wondered what it was like growing up with both parents around. Sorry if I'm... rambling."
Rei added as an afterthought in apology.

[օօƈ]:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:10 pm
User Image

The swordswoman blinked in wonder upon hearing that Rei missed her sister so much since the departure. "Oh, I see. I'm sure that you'll see her again someday." And that was when the glass of juice was presented to Yukina. The moisture trickled slowly from the glass, falling slowly to the wooden surface as Rei rambled on about her family life. Yukina giggled, trying to reassure the other woman who had inadequacies in her past life before moving into the city.

"Actually, my mom died giving birth to Yukari, so you are not the only one with an incomplete family. But that's okay, since I vowed to make sure that my family's safe from harm, especially my sister." Yukina then took a sip of the cold juice after speaking, liking the sour and sweet taste of the drink. Indeed, both of them had some similarities, having to fend for themselves and their families after the tragedies, whether big or small.

Mood: reminiscing a little
OOC:

Princess Zelda21

Faeylin District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items