Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Faeylin District
209 Eredin Avenue - Koizumi Residence Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ever since moving into StarCreek, the Koizumi siblings have called this place home. It is a one story modern house consisting of a large kitchen and dining area, two separate bedrooms, a bathroom, living room and even a garden. Also, there is a training area for Yukina's swordsmanship, as well as an indoor library to satiate someone's reading pleasures.

Living Room:

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitchen / Dining Area:

Bathroom:

Yukina's Bedroom

Yukari's Bedroom:

Training Area:

Library:

Garden:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:13 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October27thSaturday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:35 am
User Image

xxxx✽ ♚ Ⓨukina Ⓚoizumi ♚ ✽xxxx
xxxx❁ ♔ Ⓨukari Ⓚoizumi ♔ ❁xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ▃ ▂ ▁

-- Enter --

Yukari was glad to have arrived home after the traffic that lasted for an hour, carrying the grocery bags as she walked towards the entrance, knocking on the door six times. Yukina answered, hugging her sister tightly before letting go to help in carrying and unloading the groceries, even putting the items in the pantry and fridge. Now that the kitchen has been fully restocked, they could get started on cooking. Today’s menu was orange chicken as a rice topping, the meat placed on top of freshly cooked rice. The siblings were busy helping each other with the preparations and cooking, and it was hectic, but at least it was one way to bond as sisters.

Some time later, the sisters were done cooking lunch and Yukari could smell the zesty scent of chicken, feeling pleased with the results. The meal was then placed on the table, together with lemonade as the beverage and cookies as dessert. But still, there would be extra in case Tomlin would agree to drop by. That was when Yukari took the initiative, texting him that lunch was ready, before sending the message and putting the phone down. Now all she could was wait, taking her time eating alongside her sister after thanking for the meal.

Mood: busy, but enjoying the food later
Company: no one but themselves
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:51 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

About 10 minutes after Yukari sends out her text, the horn of a car is heard outside as it locks. Tomlin stops just outside of his car to give the sisters' house a brief look-over, then goes and knocks on the front door, waiting for one of them to let him in. He had a smile on his face, looking forward to enjoying lunch with an acquaintance, and meeting her sister. Since he had parted ways with Yukari,
he had finished his shopping, and returned home to drop his groceries off, figuring that it would present the wrong idea if he showed up to the sisters' house with a bouquet of flowers.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:56 pm
User Image

Yukina was just done with one bowl of rice, together with the chicken, and she was about to refill the bowl when the knock on the door was heard. Curious, she was the one answering to the knock, opening the door, only to see Tomlin showing up. That was when the swordswoman's protective instincts got the best of her and she faced Yukari with a questionable look. "Hey, who is this guy? If he plans to court you, he'll be receiving an earful from me." Ever since the day the thieves came by to intrude on the apothecary, she became protective of her sister, and Tomlin may end up feeling scared of her as a result.

Squeaking loudly, the younger sibling had to explain everything. "N-n-n-no. Don't assume like that! I-I just met him at the grocery and he actually has a date later on, and I'm not the date he was speaking off." Now feeling anxious, she scrambled towards him, having to bow down in apology because of her older sister's suspicion towards the male. "S-sorry about that, Tomlin. Bad history back then hence her aura can be quite intimidating at times." Indeed, it was going to be an awkward lunch time together and Yukari abhorred the sinking feeling of anxiety that was starting to form up inside her.

Mood: Yukina is suspicious, Yukari is nervous af
Company: Tomlin
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:22 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"N-no problem," Tomlin replies, legitimately a bit concerned about his introduction to Yukina. Spearking to the loder sister, he tries to reassure her as well. "Like your sister said, we just met at the grocery store. She invited me to lunch even after I explained that I am meeting someone for a date later on. So...this is lunch. Nothing more." He smiles, trying again to be reassuring, and hoping that his response was the right one. All he knew about Yukina was that she was intimidating, and that she cared about Yukari. As such, he figured that it would be best to try and play it safe, in case the elder was one of those who simultaneously was overprotective of the younger, while also critical of those not seeking the younger's romantic interest. From his first judgment, it very well could be that this was something out of a cartoon like that. He would only be able to find out through continuing on with the lunch, and surviving until it was time to go get ready to meet Chisei.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:16 pm
User Image

The older sister blinked at the explanation for clarification before she nodded slowly, contemplating on the words. "An acquaintance, I see. Very well, you can come in." That was when the lady left her sister and Tomlin alone to their own devices and Yukari sighed in relief. "Once again, I apologize for her behavior," she spoke before joining her sister so that they could serve food for their guest of honor for the day. It was a good thing that they had cooked extra portions so that he wouldn't go hungry, at least until the date later tonight. As the three continued on eating, that was when Yukina asked another question, without the intimidating voice this time.

"Say, care to tell us about the date you'll be having later tonight?" she asked while taking another bite of the chicken. Yukari could only sigh as she was finally done with her share, eating the cookie as she waited for his reply.

Mood: Yukina is curious, Yukari is nervous af
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:33 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Tomlin nods as Yukina permits him to make his way into their house. "It's fine." He responds to Yukari's apology. "Worse things have happened than coming across a protective older sister." He smiles for a moment, then sits down as the sisters serve out the dishes. "Looks good." He starts to eat, enjoying the meal. When Yukina asks her next question, Tomlin thinks for a moment as to how he would answer. "Sure, I don't mind. It's with a waitress at the restaurant. The one cursed with scars? I met her yesterday at the cafe, things hit off nicely, and she agreed to have dinner with me tonight. Then we went to the bar for a little drink. Sort of a practice round to see how the main date might go tonight. A short get-to-know-you session" He pauses to take another bite. "At the very least, she seemed...interested, if I'm reading the meaning behind some of her questions correctly." His face turns slightly red at the last statement. Perhaps that was going a bit far. But, he had said it, so now it was out in the open. He glanced at the sisters for their reaction.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:18 am
User Image

Yukina nodded solemnly once Tomlin was done explaining what he would do during the date, later on, eating one of the cookies. "I see. That may be fun. Good luck with that." With that, Yukari attempted to break the ice since it would be a waste to just leave it hanging like that. "Hey, I did mention to him that we have an indoor library. Maybe we shall give him a brief tour before the date tonight. Is that good?" the younger female questioned with enthusiasm clearly visible on her visage. That way, he would get to see the bibliophilic world of the siblings, even if it was just a short while before they would become busy again.

Mood: Yukina is curious, Yukari is enthusiastic
OOC: Short because I'm out of words to say. Sorry.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:54 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"Thanks." Tomlin responds to Yukina's statements, unsure of what else to say.
Yukari then speaks up, so he listens to her, and waits for Yukina's response. In the meantime, he continues to eat the chicken, quickly approaching its finish. "Yeah, Yukari and I had talked about your library when we were in the grocery store," he says when at one point his mouth was clear of food. "I mentioned that I enjoyed reading a good deal of the time."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:08 pm
User Image

The younger sister smiled at the acceptance of the offer, glad to know that he was ready. Once the meal was finished for the day, Yukina spoke, "You two can go ahead with the tour. I'll just wash the dishes and catch up with the two of you later." After those words, the swordswoman picked up the empty plates for washing, all while keeping the leftovers covered on the table with circular plastic domes, while Yukari stood up, guiding Tomlin on the way to the indoor library. The place was freshly cleaned earlier, so it was free from any visible dust when they arrived there. The younger girl giggled as she gestured to the place that served as their sanctuary to satiate their desire for books.

"Whatdya think? Cool, isn't it?" Yukari took a small skip as she sauntered on the way to the shelves, the books available for them to take. Plus, there was the shelf, complete with the table lamp, in case there was the need for additional illumination at nighttime. Indeed, it was a bookworm's dream coming true.

Mood: Yukina is busy, Yukari is enthusiastic
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:53 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Tomlin nods to Yukina when she gives him and Yukari permisison to go on ahead to the library. He then follows the younger sister, only giving Yukina one last glance before continuing, as he felt just slightly guilty for leaving her with all the cleaning while he and Yukari went to enjoy themselves. The feeling quickly passes, however, when the two enter the library. He nods again to Yukari's questioning. "Yeah. Yeah, this is definitely cool." A grin appears on his face as he begins looking through the collection of books, taking to mind a number of the titles written on the spines. "You two definitely have a really good setup for this place. I'm a bit jealous," He, somewhat jokingly, admits. "Much better than the small collection I have. I just have a simple shelf, maybe half-full."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:23 pm
User Image

While Yukina busied herself with the dishes, together with the pots and pans that were used for cooking today's meal, Yukari grinned at the description from Tomlin. "Though it did cost a little more to set this up. We just had the shelves refurbished, old ones needing a little sprucing here and there. Some of the stuff here are the ones moved from our old home before moving into StarCreek." The younger girl then picked up one of the books, a young adult novel with supernatural as the main genre. It was about a vampire ready to choose his bride and he found a human girl to be the candidate to satiate his heart's desires.

"Maybe your date is also into books, so feel free to borrow one for the meantime. Just return it in good condition, alright? That's the only rule we have here." Indeed, Yukari was also curious about Tomlin's date. If the girl was also a bookworm, then she may found another good acquaintance worth meeting in that new place. Yukina was just done with the chore, wiping her hands clean with a hand towel attached to the handle of the fridge.

Mood: Yukina is busy, Yukari is enthusiastic
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:48 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"Yeah, the cost is the main issue. I barely had enough to make my way here in the first place." He laughs for a moment. "Should probably get a job soon so that I'm not relying solely on what little money my mom can send me my way. But anyway..." He thinks on Yukari's offer. "Maybe I should ask Chi if she likes books before borrowing one for her? I might borrow one for myself, and see what she thinks...have any recommendations?" He smiles at the younger sister. "But I'll definitely try and figure out what she thinks about books. We didn't get to talk nearly enough about hobbies last night, I think. Conversation wasn't as deep as it could have been. Probably because we didn't want to lay ourselves out completely before our first real date."

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:47 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▃ ▂ ▁

At the question about recommendations, Yukari hummed in thought. "Maybe dystopian novels are her thing. I'll let you borrow the Hunger Games trilogy or the Divergent series. Although, my recommendation is towards the Divergent trilogy because the plot there is much better." She then pointed towards that spot on the shelf where the three books were on display. "You should start with the first book, for now. I hope she'll like the plot." Definitely, everyone may like novels with a solid storyline, with action here and there with some romance on the side. That would be successful on her part if that other person would end up liking the recommendation that Yukari had set up, a possible way to set up the mood for the date.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ ▃ ▂ ▁

Mood: enthusuastic
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Faeylin District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items