Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Nerns' Clothing Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:43 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:06 am
User ImageUser Image

Location: Outside of Store > Inside ✦ Company: None ✦ Mood: Calm ✦ Wearing: Thin-white Hood, Jeans, Sneakers

He had woken up early, grabbed a small piece of toast, and grabbed his hoodie as he quickly tossed it on before running out of the door. He didn't want his brother hearing him leaving at around 7:00 am this morning. His goal was to escape him the best he could on his day off. Though he didn't need to work he instead found another store to enter just so his boss didn't attempt to get him to work today. So here he was now staring through the glass of the store at 8:00 am.

The breeze rustled his hood as he moved up to pull it further over his head before putting his hands into his pocket. He just couldn't decide if it was worth going into the store and browsing or to stay outside. It had been better than the hot days of summer, and since it was finally becoming fall, the days felt amazing for him. Finally caving in, he pushed the door open and stepped into the building. The good thing was, they'd have his type of clothing in: hoods. Since the days and nights would slowly begin to cool down, it meant the warmer clothing would start to be in stock.

He moved towards the men's clothing and began to slowly walk past it, not bothering to have listened for any welcomes at him entering the place. His hands moved over some of the shirts feeling the fabric, a habit he had and couldn't get rid of.

Ooc: Sorry it is a bit meh. Didn't know what to put. Anyone is welcome to interact with him.
                                    Quote:

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:47 am
User Image

how long do i need to wait
xxxxxx how many more nights must i stay up
xxxxxxxxxxx to see you, to meet you?

✿ location - clothing store ✿ company - hooded male ✿ mood - curious ✿ wearing - pink oversized sweater, white tank top,
pastel blue skinny jeans, white sneakers

-;-

xxxMarisa walked with a spring in her step, turning around to admire the trees that were transitioning from green to an array of reds, oranges, and yellows. She passed through a spot on the street where the sunlight shone, bathing in its warmth for a brief second before she was on her way again. She hummed lightly as she entered the store on her right. She greeted the store clerk up front with a smile and then faced front.

xxxImmediately she was greeted by variations of clothings. There were sweaters, hooded jackets, and scarves of all colors hung on hangers and folded neatly on racks. Exploring the women's section first, she nabbed a mint sweater and some leggings to match it. She passed by a rack full of scarves, deciding on a cream, knitted scarf. Satisfied, she turned towards the men's section.

xxxShe had a knack for observing strangers before talking to them, which is exactly what she did when she noticed the presence of the hooded male. She watched him feel the fabric of the two shirts in his hand before moving onto another shirt. Humming slightly, she approached the male quietly. Bright, purple eyes turned into soft, light blue as she spoke up. "Is the fabric any different between them...?" She looked up at him, studying his blonde hair and focused green eyes.

⦗ ✿ ⦘

Mayonaka_Kaji

ooc: hallu! c:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:11 am
User ImageUser Image

Location: Outside of Store > Inside ✦ Company: Marisa ✦ Mood: Surprised ✦ Wearing: Thin-white Hood, Jeans, Sneakers

Evan had been so focused on the clothing and textures that he hadn't noticed that someone had approached him until he heard their voice almost causing him to jump. He quickly let go of the cloth he was holding and moving his hand over his chest. Looking over he noticed a woman that had been standing next to him. "Oh, sorry," he paused glancing at the clothing that still stayed where he had let it go. "Yea, one is a bit more softer and would seem like it would be more comfortable to wear," he spoke softly as he finally bent down to pick up the shirt he had dropped.

Shifting in place he placed the shift back finally before looking back over to the girl. "You can feel if you want. It is a habit for me to touch most fabrics. Even in other stores I'll unconsciously place my hand over them as I walk past." he gave a small shrug and smiled a bit. "But I guess I just like the feel of them more than what actually they have on them." He grabbed at the fabric of his hood and tugged it lightly. "Like this, though it is warm enough that I don't need it, I just one day bought it because I liked the feel of the fabric."

Ooc: Sorry for the delay at responding~
                                    Also I'm assuming they don't know each other so forgive me if you wanted
                                    it to be otherwise. >.<
                                    sugapopYG

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

Eternal Conundrum

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

5,100 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:37 am
User Image
Location Kona Cafe
Company Customers, Marisa, Evan
Thoughts Shop-piing~
OutfitCasual

I'm scared of what's inside my head
What's inside my soul
I feel like i'm running, but getting nowhere

The entrance to the clothing was a sweet modern outlook. Very clean to her anyway. She took a glance inside,
seeing only a few people, and slipped in behind a couple girls. She looked around casually before heading in the direction of the uniforms for women.
Gazing around, there were many that had lower cut necklines than she remembered seeing before. 'Guess fashions have even gotten to the professionals.' Raphael interjected and Lacii just rolled her eyes and ignored him. As she went through, they were all too big and too many that weren't were a bit too showy. Taking in a sigh, she strolled over to the male side and the sight that greeted her made her smile. "That's better.." she mused to herself before reaching for a few tops and some pants.

Looking over, she saw a few jackets in her size and mused. 'You might want to get one when it gets colder. You'll be the only person without one in the snow. Do I really gotta remind you to look human?' Raph questioned and Lacii had to agree. She took her time to get over there before finding a rather cute powder blue one. It was fairly long and would make her look more childish than she would've liked, but it was the closest in her size. The fur on the hood rim was fake she found, flipping over the tag to find the details on its make and the price. It was fairly expensive but it would see her through at least half a decade. She hadn't realized she was a few feet away from two people, a couple of customers like herself. Looking up, she overheard them talk and as oddly as it was, she just stood there looking at the jackets in front of her and listening to their conversation. Taking her hand, she ran it over the front of a hanging one and the one in her arms.
Huh, there was a slight difference. "I never noticed.." she muttered softly.

Fear is suffocating me, I cant breath
I feel like i'm drowning, i'm sinking deeper
White light fades to red
As I enter The City of the Dead

Grave Chains

Mayonaka_Kaji

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:10 am
User Image

how long do i need to wait
xxxxxx how many more nights must i stay up
xxxxxxxxxxx to see you, to meet you?

✿ location - clothing store
✿ company - hooded male & white haired girl
✿ mood - happy
✿ wearing - pink oversized sweater, white tank top, pastel blue skinny jeans, white sneakers

-;-

xxxThe male jumped and let go of the cloth as soon as he heard Marisa's voice. She watched him curiously as he bent down to pick up the shirt and returned it while talking about how it was more comfortable to wear. She ran her hand over the fabric, feeling the soft, wispy sensation of the cloth. She smiled at him, "You must really like how it feels if you just thought to buy it, huh?"

xxxMarisa shifted the articles in her arms to one hand and stuck her other hand out to him. "I'm Marisa. I just recently moved here." she smiled lightheartedly at him, her voice taking a cheerful tone. Her eyes slowly melted back to bright purple.

xxxThough it was very faint, she heard someone mumble a few feet away from where they stood. She turned slightly and saw a girl with beautiful white hair running her hands over the two jackets in front of her. 'She must've overheard us.' she giggled. She waved at the girl excitedly, you could probably feel the happiness radiating from her.

⦗ ✿ ⦘

Lady of Lilac Lake

Mayonaka_Kaji

ooc: gahhh, i'm so sorry for the late reply!! and no worries! i'm open to any plotting! c:

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:27 am
User ImageUser Image

Location: Inside ✦ Company: Marisa + Lacii ✦ Mood: A bit nervous ✦ Wearing: Thin-white Hood, Jeans, Sneakers

He was thrown out of thought once more when he thought he saw her eyes change. His brows furrowed as he stared for a moment before letting himself relax. "I'm not sure. If I buy another jacket, or anything with a hood, it is possible my brother will scold me," he sighed knowing that it was probably still going to happen. Even if it wasn't anything he'd just be loud.

He reached out and took her hand smiling finally. "I'm Evan. This is a nice place to live, so I don't really have many complaints with it." She had seemed nice in his opinion but he just couldn't put his mind to rest with the idea that he had possibly seen her eye color change. A voice pulled him from his thought as he let go of Marisa's hand before turning to another woman who didn't seem so far away.

Raising his hand up, he gave a small wave to her. He hadn't really heard what she had said, but he wasn't about to be rude and ignore her existence."Hello," he spoke calmly though he seemed a bit nervous in doing so. "It is a good time to go shopping isn't it?" His confidence is speaking had slightly rose with his conversation with Marisa, though it might have been her cheerful nature rubbing off onto him.

Ooc: Its okay~
                                    sugapopYG

Lady of Lilac Lake

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:51 am
User Image
Location Kona Cafe
Company Customers, Marisa, Evan
Thoughts Shop-piing~
OutfitCasual

I'm scared of what's inside my head
What's inside my soul
I feel like i'm running, but getting nowhere

The albino continued to listen in silence as she switched to another rack behind her-some nice blue jeans and dress pants- in peace until she noticed a small motion from the corner of her eye and turned her head to see the girl waving. Lacii smiled in turn and waved back. Her name was..Marissa, right? She just said so, anyway. She was nice, Lacii noted. As she greeted the girl, the boy Evan turned and greeted her in return. 'Miss popular today, huh?' Raphael teased her and if Lacii's color could change, she would have probably blushed.

Lacii turned around to face them and her smile widened. Geez, the one day she steps outta the house, she meets so many new people. Holding her unbought clothes in one hand and offering the other towards them, she looked to Marissa. "I'm fairly new myself, but yeah, everyone's been pretty nice so far. Good to see some friendly faces, actually." she commented. As Evan asked her about shopping, Lacii chuckled and nodded, her smile shifting into a smirk. "Yeah, it is. Better now than in a blizzard. And hello to you too." Glancing between the two, ruby orbs observed them in detail. These were nice people, maybe she could make a friend or two-'Before you're thrown out again?'Her face fell for a moment before returning to a pleasant smile that didn't reach her eyes. 'Yeah, before WE'RE thrown out again..'

Fear is suffocating me, I cant breath
I feel like i'm drowning, i'm sinking deeper
White light fades to red
As I enter The City of the Dead

Grave Chains

Oout of Cheesecakes : Hey, it's all good. ^^
sugapopYG

Mayonaka_Kaji

Eternal Conundrum

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

5,100 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:28 am
User ImageUser Image
кαтαяιηα мαяιε кεηηε∂ү

𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔦𝔰 𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔦 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯,

⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋
↛ 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔡: Neutral ↛ 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥: Herself, but there are others ↛ 𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫: Nem's Clothing Store ↛ 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤: Wallet, Phone ↛ 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤

⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋

tab tab Katarina drove down the roads, turning corners and stopping at lights. She decided today she would stop by the clothing store. Perhaps buy a few more articles of clothing. It doesn't hurt to have a couple more. That and there wasn't much to do today. She pulled her Mustang into the Nem's Clothing parking lot. She parked into a spot and turned her car off. Opening the door, she stepped out then closed it behind her. Fixing her mini skirt, she removed the hair band off of her wrist. Tying her hair up into a high pony tail, she made her way into the clothing store. Looking around, there were a few people there already. "Ugh.." she had said to herself. It didn't look overly busy and the employees seemed occupied. Which gave her time to browse through alone. Not having to answer "Anything I can help you with?" or "Looking for anything in particular?" She got that they were doing their job, but don't pester her every two seconds.

tab tab She made her way into the skirts section. Her heels clicking against the floor as she walked. No one was there and she was thankful for it. Katarina stopped at her size and began looking through. A bunch of pink and blue skirts. Which were not exactly her thing. Now is when she got to the black skirts. Now this is where she could take a look. There were a few that struck her fancy. One was a black pleaded skirt with white witchcraft like designs on it. Draping it over her arm, she continued looking through. There was a frayed trim flared maxi skirt that she could also see herself wearing. So she grabbed that as well. When there were two bottoms, she would have to find a couple of tops. So, she turned away from the skirts and made her way to the tops. Her eyes laid upon a long sleeved oversized tunic and she grabbed that as well. Thankfully, no one was bothering her with their questions. Though occasionally she did over hear conversations the people there were having.

𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔴.

[ 𝔬 𝔬𝔠]:
Lady of Lilac Lake
Mayonaka_Kaji
sugapopYG

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:42 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October22ndSunday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:21 am
User Image
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Stahl § Venerra
"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished"
Where: Nern's Clothing | With: Nobody | Mood: Calm-ish

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Clothing was....not what Stahl would call something he was an expert on. The garments he had on now were specially made for his kind, growing to adjust to his own bodily changes. This was, hoestly, one of the reasons he didn't stay too long in other places. Nobody would see him enough times to realise he was wearing something for days on end, plus he didn't have the extra belongings weighing him down when it was time to move on. He kept them clean and thoroughly washed of course, but he'd was going to be living here way too long to stay locked up in his home so often. With a small breath, he stepped inside the small shop the waitress from before told him about. Despite it's exterior appearance, the building was rather spacious, more clothes than the male could comprehend lining shelves and displays. Stahl couldn't help but blink, where would he even start!? "Not the area with women's clothing, obviously His thoughts chimed in, helpful as ever. Moving around a few aisles, he figured shirts and pants were an ideal start, something that wasn't too different from his current attire so he didn't take long getting used to. "Something loose-fitting, but not baggy...." He muttered to himself, brow furrowing slightly as he flipped through several shirts. Everything was so...different, as he had come to expect from the foreign land he had arrived in...but as much as he liked experiencing new things, the garments in front of him weren't really aligning with his personal tastes. Stahl held back a sigh, this was going to take all day, wasn't it?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:10 am

October28thSunday

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:46 am

October30thMonday

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:08 am

October31thTuesday

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:12 pm
Sora Kitsu
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kitsu briskly walked to Nerns' Clothing. He was trying to hide his ears and tail as he walked. His hoodie was over his head, while he tried to rest his tail in the bottom of the hoddie. He didn't like looks that he sometimes got when he was out.

He walked inside the open store. Man, had it been a long time since he had gone clothing shopping. It didn't really matter though. Most of his clothing was in good condition still, he just needed a mask for tonight. He looked around and saw a display with masks on it. He went over and looked at them.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff