Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Mercy Hospital Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:42 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:57 pm
tab User Image

• xxxxxxxYou know you know you know I’m crazyxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxI just wanna be your babyxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxYou can ******** me, you can play me.xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxYou can love and you can hate mexxxxxxx

xxxxxxxMiss me, miss me, now you wanna kiss mexxxxxxx

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ COMPANY } Alone? ✱
      { LOCATION } Mercy Hospital -> Morgue ✱
      { FEELING } Neutral ✱
      { WEARING } Casual ✱

tab tab Rayvin pulled up to the hospital and parked her jeep. Walking through the back doors, she snuck her way through the hospital. No one knew she was in this part of the hospital and she probably wasn't allowed. She navigated her way quietly through out the halls. Her eye caught a dark haired man and she caught herself standing there for a bit. Shaking her head, she continued on her way. Occasionally, she hid underneath gurnies and behind janitor carts. How they didn't see her, she'll never understand. It seems doctors were a little oblivious when they weren't doing any work. Sneaking her way down the hall she needed to be, she cracked open the door a bit, making sure no one was in there. Once the coast was clear, she opened the door fully and walked inside. Carefully closing the door behind her, she grabbed a stool to sit on.

tab tab She sat down on the stool and made her way in between the two tables. There were bodies, covered and dead. The room was silent, peaceful even considering the death that hung around. She always found this to be one of the most peaceful places. No one to judge you and they couldn't quite talk back. These were new bodies, new faces to tell her story to. Rayvin opened her mouth and began reciting everything she's been through. Mid way into the story, she stood up and walked over to one of the tables. This body was smaller than the other. It was most likely a female, well, the chest gave it away that it was. She rested her forearms on the table and leaned a bit. Continuing her story, it was nice to get it out there. The dead could not talk and they could not tell.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ OOC } ------------- ✱

Mad Mr Hatter

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:20 am
MakinSammiches

|H|E|S|T| I |A|N B|L|A|C|K|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It was then between her recitations, that a silhouette framed the now open door, pale light cascading against a slender, but fit male, with impossibly dark hair, his voice would rumble with displeasure, "-The house or the Morgue, how my life ever became the source of Juvenile rites of passage, I'll never know..." As soundless as the souls who stirred within the refrigerated halls, he moved, a pale reflection of his former self, his facial features obscured in shadow, as if deliberate. For the time, it was obvious his dark hair had been twisted back into a lengthy braid, as if perhaps for hygienic purposes while at work, but somehow still fit his unusual appearance. Setting about moving in darkness like some subterranean creature mired in shadow, only forcing light when necessary, he spoke, "-You understand this wing of the hospital is off limits to patients and their guests, correct? I've grown weary of youths snatching a grisly souvenir, a toe, a finger, these things do turn up missing, prosthetics on corpses do cost money... What is your excuse?" he hissed, voice almost serpentine. Hestian did often come off as curmudgeonly, like a disgruntled old man, he relished in his solitude, all but he and his corpses, dreading only when dealing with the living, for the dead could break no hearts. For now he would wait her response, no need to call security, he could handle her if need be...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:56 am
tab User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ COMPANY } Hestian ✱
      { FEELING } Uncomfortable ✱
      { WEARING } Casual ✱

tab tab Rayvin continued her story, the feeling of a weight on her shoulders being temporarily lifted. It would usually last a week or so before she'd have to come back. Suddenly a voice came from behind her and they sounded displeased. Turning around, she saw the dark haired male from earlier. "The house of the mogue, how my life ever became the source of Juvenile rites of passage, I'll never know..." he said. He had an intimidating look about him. She fixed the skirt she had been wearing and gave him a slight bow. "Hello... I-I didn't mean to anger you. It's s-sweet you think I'm a juvenile. I did not know thirty-one was considered a youth age." Her eyes searched for a face, but it was hidden by an over shadow. All she can remember seeing about him was the silhouette and the black hair. Her hair tried fiddling with something but ended up clasping into one another instead.

tab tab "Yes, while I'm aware young kids come in looking to make a quick buck, that is not my reason for being here. I come here simply to talk to them. There's always new faces so it's like talking to a different person each time. I find it much easier talking to the dead. They cannot harm you, judge you or even talk back." Rayvin turned away from him, facing in the direction of the bodies. Her hands that were in front of her were now behind her. "It's beautiful really, the peaceful sleep. Knowing you won't have to wake up to any worries. I love the silence and it's like an escape. Away from city life, the busy streets and rude people. I like to keep them company. I know they don't know it, but at times, it's awful to be alone. Almost as if they were abandoned by those they love." He could not see it, but her expression had saddened a bit. Looking down at the floor for a moment, she turned back around to him. "If I'm disturbing you work, I can leave.."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ OOC } ------------- ✱

Mad Mr Hatter

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:35 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Obviously caught trespassing, fumbling over her words, caught in his own vocalized riptide, he watched sternly as she adjusted her skirt she was wearing, and bowed, a pillar of politeness, at least she had that much, and looks, but such a thing hardly fancied him now days, "-Hello... I-I didn't mean to anger you. It's s-sweet you think I'm a juvenile. I did not know thirty-one was considered a youth age." he hissed, breath drawn sharply passed sculpted lips, instantly barking an order, "-Quit stuttering, use your words," already his curse flared up, like a rash with his bitterness, another shift of jagged bone, protruding from his spine, another Serpentine scale there along his cheek, The curse had estranged him from society, and he had by default estranged himself, even now he dug in deeper, perhaps waiting to be devoured completely by it.

Defiantly, she explained her reasons, expressing herself, "Yes, while I'm aware young kids come in looking to make a quick buck, that is not my reason for being here. I come here simply to talk to them," though shadows obscured much of his face, his hardened expression softened some, melting with a slip of surprise, he hadn't been expecting her excuse, and still she continued, "-There's always new faces so it's like talking to a different person each time. I find it much easier talking to the dead. They cannot harm you, judge you or even talk back," her words, as if stolen from his own tongue, settled squared shoulders in defeat. Turning now from him, her gaze shifted turning over the stilled souls that lie before them, voice somber, "-It's beautiful really, the peaceful sleep. Knowing you won't have to wake up to any worries," a sad thought, for a seemingly sad person, Hestian imagined if he had not steeled his heart, his nerves, he too would have perished long before. Pausing, she continued lost momentarily as if in a dream, "-I love the silence and it's like an escape. Away from city life, the busy streets and rude people. I like to keep them company. I know they don't know it, but at times, it's awful to be alone. Almost as if they were abandoned by those they love." and often they were, left in his own very capable hands by the state. Without seeing it, in her expression, he felt the heaviness in the air, a sort of sadness that choked the air, there was something more, but before he could address it, she added, voice a bit less cheerful, "-If I'm disturbing your work, I can leave.." he'd stop her exit with a gesture of his hand, a glimmer of black tattoos of unknown origin creeping up his wrist and hand, hidden beneath his lab coat, "-Have you been abandoned by those you love?" prematurely he'd add off handedly, "-If my superiors appear, you're IDing a body, it's off limits after all for loitering,"

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:15 pm
tab User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ COMPANY } Hestian ✱
      { FEELING } Empty ✱
      { WEARING } Casual ✱

tab tab Rayvin could not tell his reactions as she explained her reasoning. She was turned away from him when she spoke after all. That and his face was covered by the shadows. So even when she did turn to face him, he was still unreadable. Though, he did not object to her exit until she was physically doing leaving. She was stopped in her tracks when he gestured for her to do so. Rayvin's pink eyes looked to that tattoos on his hand. But they disappeared underneath the cuff of his sleeve. Then they turned towards where he was standing. Not that she could see his face anyway. His question did catch her off guard though. From the tone of his voice earlier, she did not expect this sort of question. But it wasn't long before he changed the subject. Telling her that she was simply "ID'ing bodies". It would be the best excuse for her being here. Plus, she didn't want to get him in trouble. All because she wanted to talk to some corpses. But, she did feel a little comfort in knowing he's letting her stay.

tab tab She gave him a nod in response. "Yes, of course." Rayvin turned away from the door and back towards the direction of the bodies. Only momentarily stop to address what he had previously said. Turning her head, her tone was neutral. Not so sad or even any emotion. It was just flat and empty. "Being abandoned was the least painful thing a loved one had done." Returning her attention to where she was going, she made her way back to one of the bodies. Sitting back down on the stool, she grabbed the lifeless male's hand. Just in case his boss did show up. She would simply say that it was her lover, then bring up some tears to make it look legit. So until then, she would continue speaking to him. "Let me know if I'm distracting you.." she said. Then she began talking to the corpse. Continuing where she left off about the part about meeting the man who destroyed her life. The man she thought she loved, which turned out to be a lie. The man who destroyed her definition of happiness.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ OOC } ------------- ✱

Mad Mr Hatter

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:58 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Having agreed to follow his rules, the price of admission of course to stay, would be the reply to his question, nothing ever came for free. Having returned to residence to perch on the seat beside the bodies, she began to express her tale, devoid of emotion, it had been an old wound then, but often those were the most grievous, God knows his still festered. "-Being abandoned was the least painful thing a loved one had done." a tease, wouldn't have it, a monster in appearance, and a monster in heart, "Let me know if I'm distracting you.." "-On the contrary, speak up, we would all hear your tale of Woe, this is my price of admission, if you desire to stay," Hestian challenged, moving over to a small desk in the corner of the room, neatly organized, where he sat and listened. Beginning his work, filing autopsy reports, and release papers, he would have after a moment, flipped on the small reading lamp in the upper corner of the desk, a glimmer of pale light cast over a degree of his features, painting an unusual sheen within his hair, like black rainbows, like a Ravens wing. His face was painfully beautiful, Angelic almost, but at the same time almost Demonic, a mask worn deceptively by the face of Hell, a glimmer of Serpentine scales upon his cheek, his teeth Angled like shards of glass, but it was his eyes, like a dark walk down a deep tunnel, gold and black where the natural whites ought to have been, he was... Monstrous, inhuman, such was the Mercy Hospitals, Coroners curse, a reflection of beauty within, the reflection of a bitter black heart.

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:24 am
tab User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ COMPANY } Hestian ✱
      { FEELING } Empty ✱
      { WEARING } Casual ✱

tab tab Rayvin opened her mouth to speak, but she heard him first. "On the contrary, speak up, we would all hear your tale of Woe. This is my price of admission. If you desire to stay." Looking over from the body, she watched as he made his way to a desk in the corner of the room. Her eyes catching only a glimpse of his face as he passed. It was one that felt familiar but yet so unfamiliar at the same time. Like she had set her eyes on this sort of face before. It had a peaceful vibe yet one who thrived on the pain of others. Demon hidden behind Angel's wings. He began filling out some papers as she turned her head towards the corpse lying in front of her. Closing her eyes, she opened them back up as she would return to what she was talking about. "It was when I was in my senior year of high school, I came home to my mother in the bathtub. The water run crimson and her wrists full of cuts. She left me a note beside her, telling me she did not want to be a burden on my shoulders anymore. That I should live my life as a young adult instead of taking care of an old woman. So now it was just me. I still had no contact from my father and don't think I ever will. So it was after then that I had to really grow up fast. I now had a funeral to pay for. Which was hard considering I have no siblings and I'm just a seventeen year old working two jobs."

tab tab "I was sent into a downward spiral of depression. I can't tell you the amount of times I thought about suicide. The many different ways I could've done so. Quite a many years later, I met someone who I thought would turn everything around. His name was Darco Crow and he did change my life. We dated for a about a year and a half before buying a house together. Things were really looking up for me. I even got a promotion as well as a raise at one of the places I worked. We were stable enough that I could leave one of my jobs. The stress that was lifted off of my shoulders was one of the best feelings. Things were great and two years later, I found out I was withchild. I thought this would be great news, but when I told Darco. He did a 180 into a person I did not recognize. He gradually became more abusive towards me. Physically and verbally towards me for months on end. We got into an argument one night and he took a knife to me. Slicing my leg, leaving a constant reminder on my skin.."
      Subconsciously, she felt her right hand resting on her thigh where the scar sat.

tab tab "Even on some nights, he would break into the bedroom after I would lock it. He would force himself onto me. A couple mornings afterward, we got into an argument about how much he had changed. Which, he wasn't having at all. Grabbing my shoulders, he shoved me. Losing my balance, I went down the stairs. After I had landed, I felt an excrutiating pain. Underneath me, a pool of blood had begun to form. I had lost my child. But what next came was strange. The stress had caused me to black out. When I came to, I was in a different part of the house. Darco was gone but his car was still there. All I was able to find was the pile of clothes he was wearing. I still have yet to even figure out what happened during that time. It was then that I knew I needed a new start. Sounds a bit cliche, I know. Then I ended up here in StarCreek.." Her voice trailed off a bit as she finished off her sentence.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ OOC } ------------- ✱

Mad Mr Hatter

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:42 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Tired, nervous, somewhat calm ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, lobby ↛ σutfít

It was rather early the next morning as the door to the hospital opened. Within the entrance stepped Princess Rei wearing her black and dark violet ninja attire, keeping her obsidian gauntlets on. Upon them was engraved her sigil from her father's clan. She kept her mask on out of habit, but it still didn't cover the soot on her cheeks and forehead from earlier. Rei knew keeping her more dangerous weapons at home was best since the place was not for fighting. "Hmm, guess I must be a bit early. Where are all the other staff members?" Rei spoke curiously in question while looking around. The place didn't seem very busy, yet the lobby wasn't as crowded like she expected. Nonetheless, Rei began her shift tending to some of the patients. In truth, she had no idea who would be around, doing her best to stay focused for the moment. Her first patient was easy to deal with, a simple broken leg. Rei used her own unnatural strength to reset the young man's leg bone, then placed her hands on the injury. A deep sapphire blue aura surrounded the wound, causing the bones and other pieces to mend with ease. Though the princess continued her shift, the work began to tire her out a little.

[օօƈ]: Wasn't sure who to quote, so I suppose Rei is on her own at the moment. ^_^*
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:06 am
MakinSammiches

With reserved silence Hestian listened to her story, turmoils rolling out onto tragedies, it would be put far too simply to say she was handed the short end of the stick in life, seemingly from day one. Caring for an Emotionally disturbed mother, who later takes her life, gruesomely leaving her body out in view, so daughter can find. He only imagined she had to drop out of high school to pay for the funerary services. In the back of his mind he felt a little disgusted over Mother dearest, weakness, depression or no, it was wrong to leave a child to fend for their own, God only knows what Father might have been if he had stuck around. And then there was mention of love, he didn't even half to listen to the rest of the story to know where it was going, but still he did, only pausing on occasion to shuffle papers, or complete a file for temporary storage.

Instead of abandonment, instead of cheating or death, she expressed that he slipped into physical abuse, while she took hit after hit, he'd always felt a blend of emotions when women expressed this savagery to him, hatred, annoyance, and confusion, while he listened a question burned hot, but silently he wait, recounting the loss of her child, the mysterious disappearance of her beau, until finally it all came to a close, ..."- It was then that I knew, I needed a new start. Sounds a bit cliche, I know. Then I ended up here in Star Creek..." and then without hesitation, like a horse waiting at a track gate, his question poured out, "-Why stay, after the first moment he struck you? A sane man would never accidentally hit a woman? I've never understood this about the victims of spousal abuse, and I don't believe it's because of 'Love', love isn't supposed to hurt, not unless it's desired... If ones into that sort of kink, so what was it? Money? Weren't there friends you could turn too?" for a time, Hestian genuinely struggled with grasping the notion, no apologies, only questions, such was his nature, perhaps he was just a monster?

Princess Zelda21
Yeah, we're both down in the Hospital Morgue, in the basement where Hestian works, who knows, maybe we'll briefly move up to the top part of the hospital, or maybe you can swing down here.

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:19 am
tab User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ COMPANY } Hestian ✱
      { FEELING } Empty ✱
      { WEARING } Casual ✱

tab tab Rayvin finished her story and there were immediately questions to follow. Turning her head in the direction of the source, Hestian did not hesitate to begin drilling her. "Why stay, after the first moment he struck you? A sane man would never accidentally hit a woman? I've never understood this about the victims of spousal abuse, and I don't believe it's because of 'Love', love isn't supposed to hurt, not unless it's desired... If ones into that sort of kink, so what was it? Money? Weren't there friends you could turn too?" Personally, she had been asking herself why she stayed in the first place since she left. He was right, love wasn't supposed to hurt, but it did. Never did she think she would get into situation like she did. But there, she was, pregnant and abused. Well, pregnant for awhile anyway.

tab tab Turning the stool she sat on, she crossed one leg over the other, ready to answer his questions. "Well, to put it plainly, I was young and stupid. Which I'm sure you'll be quick to agree with. But I didn't have a father around, so I didn't know how things went. I lost my mother, so I had absolutely no one to direct me in the right direction. I had never been in a relationship before. I didn't know that "love" wasn't supposed to be like that. It's hard to deal with it when you had no example to learn from." Grabbing the end of her skirt, she pulled it down, concealing the scar. "At the time, I was pregnant. So no matter where I went, he would've still been there. One way or another, whether it be in courts or visitation. You're right, a sane man wouldn't accidentally hit a woman. But he did and I guess he wasn't exactly sane anymore. I always figured it was stress getting to him about the thought of a child. It was love at first, but, the definition of it is so warped. People can try and make it mean anything nowadays.

tab tab "Considering most of my life consisted of school, taking care of my mother and two jobs, I didn't exactly have time to make friends. But in a way, I'm thankful he pushed me down those stairs. He killed any sort of connection I still would've had had the child been born. So, to fully answer the question of why. It was love, certainly not the money. I had been promoted to a higher status and made more than he did. Being promoted to an assistant to the CEO of the company. I guess I didn't exactly know any better. As I first stated, I was young and stupid. It was a learning experience, in a weird sense. One that shouldn't be learned first hand. But now I know that "love" isn't supposed to be like that, whatever it is. Now I know to just leave. Whether or not I have friends to go to. Just leave because it'll be best for me."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

{ OOC } ------------- ✱

Mad Mr Hatter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:14 am
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, slightly nervous ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital ↛ σutfít

As Rei made her rounds tending to the patients, she had soon finished up. She kept her mask tied around her neck, seeing no current need for it at the moment. The last one however seemed to be a bit tricky, though she did her best to treat the person. 'Come on sweetheart, wake up!' she prayed in her mind. Rei had hoped there'd be a sign of response; However, the minor thunder spell she used apparently wasn't enough to revive the young child, even after one last attempt. A few moments passed as the family of the patient left the hospital. This left Rei alone with the child's body in her arms, walking towards the morgue, wrapped in a large black towel. Tears nearly fell from her eyes as she made her way through the hall until she found her way to the double doors at the bottom floor, yet she struggled a bit to keep her composure. The doors slid open as she stepped through, noticing there were two others already within. One being a pink haired woman, while the other she could tell was a rather tall man, though neither of them did she recognize. Without a word, Rei kissed the infant girl's forehead before gently placing the two month old upon the empty table. She wanted to leave, but had a feeling it would be necessary to give the report anyways. Rei stood by the table where the child was placed, waiting patiently in silence.

[օօƈ]:
Mad Mr Hatter

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

xoHime

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:37 pm
User Image
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WHERE I AMxx surgery room --> cafeteria xxxxx WHO I'M WITHxx surgical team --> alone xxxxx HOW I FEELxx anxious, stressed

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
  • Another successful surgery, Angelica thought. Stitching up the patient, she smiled through her surgical mask at the others in the room. “That’s all for this one, almost done with the stitches and then we can remove the anesthesia.” she declared, “Great teamwork, everyone.” Once everything was said and done, she got out of her surgery accessories (gloves, surgical mask and surgical visor for blood spatter) and washed her hands. Stepping out of the surgical room and into the staff lobby, she sanitized her hands and grabbed her white doctors coat. Her red hair was up in it’s typical high-ponytail and her aquamarine eyes glanced around the empty room.

She took a seat and let out a deep sigh, it worried her that she was always so stressed when it came to surgeries still. This one was worse, though—because the redhead thought she would be losing the patient. There was a point where she was losing quite a bit of blood and it concerned her. Luckily, Angelica and her team was able to get the patient stable and finish the surgery without any other complications.

After a few quiet minutes to herself, she gathered her belongings from the room and made her way out and into the hallway of the hospital. The cleaning crew was now sanitizing the surgery room, and she didn’t have any other patients for quite some time. Time for a coffee, she thought. Making her way through the hospital, she made it to the cafeteria and ordered her large black coffee with two sweeteners. Angelica decided to make home at one of the tables in the eating section and reached into her bag to pull out the book she was reading.

What she wished for, as much as she loved her job, was that she could be at home with a glass of wine and some classical music playing in the background, followed by a long, hot bubble bath. It was her way of de-stressing, the only thing was that she was on call that night as well—which was always hit and miss. Sighing as she turned the page of her book, she sipped her coffee some and placed the paper cup back down on the table.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:16 pm

He supposed he understood to some degree, as she moved to explain her reasons for remaining with an abusive cur, but he only seemed to grasp a fraction of it, perhaps by his own lack of insight. Mostly she did seem rational, logical, valid reasons withdrawing foolishness over her former situation. Shuffling away a stack of papers, into the corresponding files, his mind twist only for a moment as she continued, "-Considering most of my life consisted of school, taking care of my mother and two jobs, I didn't exactly have time to make friends. But in a way, I'm thankful he pushed me down those stairs. He killed any sort of connection I still would've had, had the child been born," "-Perfectly understandable," he replied in a cool, almost a little too calm tone, most would not understand the relief of an unborn infants death, when fathered by ill means, but perhaps he knew it better then most, the unforgiving realism of death, he had after all made fast friends, in his profession.

Slipping one of the files in the appropriate drawer, she'd gather herself, and continue speaking, fumbling with her skirt, though he could only surmise why, as she explained, "-So, to fully answer the question of why. It was love, certainly not the money. I had been promoted to a higher status and made more than he did. Being promoted to an assistant to the CEO of the company. I guess I didn't exactly know any better. As I first stated, I was young and stupid. It was a learning experience, in a weird sense. One that shouldn't be learned first hand. But now I know that "love" isn't supposed to be like that, whatever it is. Now I know to just leave. Whether or not I have friends to go to. Just leave because it'll be best for me." seemingly indifferent, Hestian continued to mill about the morgue, never allowing his face to be caught quite fully in the light, as if he knew those who would gaze upon him, would not be ready for what they'd see.

About to speak, duty reared its head, as a member of the staff, nurse... He assumed, moved in with a small bundle in her arms. Wasn't standard protocol, but who was he to argue. Slipping free from his chair, as it spun about in a circle at his passing, he rose watching as the girl set the body on one of the vacant autopsy tables. He didn't have to wonder much on the small babes identity, her arrival had stirred words even down below in his purgatory, and after a brief moment of leafing through his folders, would come away with copies of the original files, plus two other blank forms, tucked away in a Manila folder.

Slipping through the room soundlessly, movements just a little too graceful, almost inhuman, he leafed through the graphs and charts, swinging his gaze towards Rei, but speaking to his other guest Rayvin as well, "-If memory serves right, this is our young miss Katie Chapel, underwent surgery after involvement in a head on collision with a drunk driver, Mother emerged virtually unscathed, save for a few Knicks, and a fractured arm. Call it surgical, complications. I'm certain you all, would not like to be here for this," clenching his jaw, he removed the hospital shift, looking over the corpse objectively, distorted features set into a stern expression, as he tediously jogged in notes, confirming each new incision, cross examining each dictation, and then he moved away for but a moment, gloved hands moving over an array of glittering surgical tools, fingers dancing decisively over each instrument until he came away with a scalpel, and after marking her skin, moved to make the incision, reopening old wounds. Already he was certain either of the women present would judge, and so he'd indulge them with comfort, even if it wasn't in his nature, "-A thorough Autopsy is necessary, any information on trauma suffered, I can pull from our young Miss Chapel, means a harsher sentence against the one who took her life. If there's one thing I despise more then anything, it's a reduced sentence for lack of evidence, and a court that refuses to take infant lives seriously, this... May get graphic..."

Princess Zelda21

MakinSammiches

Mad Mr Hatter

Extreme Lunatic

14,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:08 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Hestian Black, Rayvin ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, morgue ↛ σutfít

"I don't mind observing, M'lord. My name is Princess Rei Riberu, the doctor of this hospital. I did what I could to sustain her life. In the end, her heart gave out during surgery when I tried reviving miss Katie." Rei explained calmly, giving a slight nod in respect to the older man. She hated seeing a child in pain or sick, which always seemed to bug her. The worst was giving the families the bad news when things didn't go right in the end. Turning her gaze, Rei glanced back at the woman. By her attire, she had guessed the lady may have been part of the staff. Once more, Rei shifted her gaze towards the autopsy table. There the child remained while the older man began his job. It was different seeing someone injured during surgery or from battle, but this she guessed wasn't something anyone could handle unless they were truly able to deal with such a daunting task. "What made you choose to take on this job?" Rei asked the man curiously as she watched the man begin removing the pieces of the body one by one. To her, the man smelled of leather, steel and cloves. Though he didn't seem like the harsh type to begin with, even if he was being professional.

[օօƈ]:
Mad Mr Hatter

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas