Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Karma Bar Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:41 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:49 am
User ImageUser Image

Location: Karma Bar ✦ Company: None ✦ Mood: Tired ✦ Wearing: (Same as layout, just black pants and sneakers)

The bus finally found its way to her destination as she moved to get out of the bus and head towards the bar. Luckily the bus stop had been close and made it easier for her to get around. Tonight though she wasn't sure if the buses would even be around and normally she always got off after the buses already stopped with their rounds. A sigh escaped her lips as she'd realize it would either be stay at the bar, walk home, or find a ride. The later of the two options wasn't the best of the choices.

Slipping the key into the back entrance of the bar, she stepped in locking the door behind her as she started to turn on the lights to the building. The back had a changing room for employees, small break room, kitchen, and of course storage. She went to the changing room throwing her personal items into the locker and locking it, only keeping her phone in her pocket. Moving towards the front she started to move the money from the safe into the register and begin making sure everything was in order.

Not feeling like prepping, she figured she'd leave that to her employees, when ever she had put them down to work. Unlocking the front door, she turned on the neon sign giving off a blue glow. Moving behind the bar, she leaned up against it as she glanced down at her palm. The mix of feelings of being a child was good yet annoying specially at the fact she had a stool tucked behind the bar for moments where she couldn't reach a bottle. She had only hoped that certain people wouldn't attempt to make fun of her for it like they usually did.

Ooc: Boop~
                                    Quote:

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:14 pm
User Image

l͎i͎e͎u͎t͎e͎n͎a͎n͎t͎ a͎u͎d͎r͎e͎y͎ r͎o͎x͎i͎n͎

ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ's ᴀ ʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ ɢᴜɴ...
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ...
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ...
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...
ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ.

╞═══════════════════════╡╞═══════════════════════╡

tab tab Audrey drove down the road, windows down and the wind in her hair. She really missed this kind of feeling. The feeling of no worries and the wind just brushing away any stress she had. The engine roaring down the roads gave her a different kind of adrenaline rush. She enjoyed cars, muscle cars mainly. They just gave her butterflies in her stomach. Her fingers gripped the steering wheel as she turned the corner. One of these days, she could perhaps take Stelios and Evan, if he was willing, on a little road trip. Away from the city and the busy people. Just the three of them, enjoying life together. Once this curse thing is done, somehow, she'll propose the idea to the guys. Maybe she'll even eventually replace this robot arm with a human one. While the idea was really out there, she couldn't help but to think it was a possibility somewhere. She missed the feeling of a real arm. Everything that was inide of it was hers and human. But now, now it was just something else. Sure it was strong, but that's all it was.

tab tab She shook her head a bit, getting those thoughts out of her head. For now, she would have to just deal with the present. Eventually pulling up to Karma Bar, she parked in the parking lot. Shutting off her car, she locked the door behind her. Fixing her messy hair, she twirled the keys around her finger as she walked up to the bar door. Opening it up, she saw a few people there already. She gave a nod to the girl behind the counter and went to find a table. Eventually, she found one and sat down in one of the chairs. She pulled out her phone and began looking through pictures. Pictures of the good old days, they always tugged at her heart strings. Everyone in her troop looked so happy. She had to set the phone down after she got to the one they had taken just before their last mission together. Crossing one leg over the other, she set her hands on the table beside the phone. Patiently waiting for Stelios to arrive.

ωιтн ωнσм? x x Stelios
мσσ∂? x x xRelaxed
ωнєяє αм ι? x - x Karma Bar
яєℓαтισиѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ x x Single
ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιиg?x x x x OUTFIT

User Image

Ѻut✗ Ѻf ✗Ȼharacter✗:

Mayonaka_Kaji

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:35 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Eilese~
With: Carcer
Apparel: Violet crop top, shorts, black thigh highs with stiletto heels
Emotions: Panic, fear, anger.

Eileses hair flipped around her as it pleased, her leg warmers her only protection on her legs from her bike. A poor choice yes although she didnt care for that, if trouble came to her as it often did it hardly ever mattered what she wore or how she behaved. The stupid curse made sure she had little to no rest, if she had it another attack happened or someone started causing an issue. So she headed to the one area if an issue happened well she could hope one person was drunk and she could get them outside and face the lashing head on.
On rare occasions she took care of other peoples issues even if she was drunk enough to care for someone.

As she came up to the bar she parked her bike and slid off the helmet. Shaking out her car she gave a sigh and looked up who she would meet today and get into another issue with? Well now was time to find out. So she slipped off the bike and slid away her leg warmers. Opening the leather bag on her Harley she put in the leg warmers and pulled out her thin wallet before heading in. In haling the smell of drinks, cologne and perfume, smiling she walked over to the bar with confidence. his was her second home and she had no doubt she was safe here more then anywhere else even with her issues.
Walking over her stilettos clicked away and she flashed her brightest smile to Carcer. "How's the sweetest and most hard working bartender in the world doing?" she asked in a low voice, always it had a flirty vibe to it although with Carcer she hardly ever flirted she knew better then to flirt with her. Mostly since she didnt want to get on her bartenders bad side, after all she always left a big tip for her even if she never drank. Mainly due to the fact she knew she managed to cause something, by now she no doubt it was a tie. Here and her bedroom were the two places she spent most her money, her bike following after them.

Mayonaka_Kaji

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:48 pm
User Image

『other locals』『"Where did i end up?"』『sleepy』『Karma Bar』『profile
Mirror mirror on the wall tell no more lies of who I am

Yulian had taken his bike uptown riding along the side of the road humming some tune that he had heard on the radio of a passing car. He sat proud as he peddled away down the busy street's of people hurrying to their job's. Yulian had no helmet so the wind kept brushing his hair in his face which he than tried to blow out but failed after several tries of getting his hair to stay he gave up and just rode his bike trying to see threw the strands of hair that fell over his eye's. He had gotten quite a few stares from people he had rode passed. Some whispering other's just stayed quiet. It didn't help he was still wearing his cat pajama's, Though he didn't pay much attention to it, He smiled and waved to a few people before he stopped his bike and glanced around running his hand threw his dirty blonde hair and sighed. He stood outside a building and glanced up reading the sign Karma Bar. a bar He glanced around and saw the bright blue sign that said Open. "Why not ! " he cooed as he pulled up and pushed down the break to his bike getting off and leaning it against the wall. "Please don't steal my bike" he said clapping his hands together and looking towards the sky before heading towards the front doors.

He pulled open one of the front door's and headed inside walking around. The longest he's lived here he never found the bar people kept ranting about. It looked very expensive as his eye's glazed over his surroundings. There were already a few people who already showed up here which was expected. Bar's are suppose to be popular right. Yulian had a smile on his face as he made his way over to find himself the nearest chair there was, Peddling was a lot of work you know. As he took his seat he admired how neat the room looked from his imagination he imaged a dirty building with trash and people sparlled on the floor. Maybe it's to early for that he thought shaking his head

『cellphone - bag (wallet,novel,key's.) 』『single』『wearing

Mayonaka_Kaji

MakinSammiches

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Location: Karma Bar ✦ Company: Audrey (Others inside) ✦ Mood: Amused ✦ Wearing: Black gym shorts and sneakers

He was looking forward to reaching the bar and getting some drinks down into his blood stream. It was also a way to find out how people truly are and let things off of your chest. Also find out if there had been anything on someone's mind that they refused to let out. A chuckle escaped his lips as he drove down the road at some of the past experiences of how people just blurted out how annoyed they had been towards him for several occasions.

Finally reaching his destination, he jumped out of his truck, locking it as he walked towards the door. Opening it up, he could see it was a slow time for now. Waving towards Carcer he slowly spoke, "The usual sticks for me,"
                                    and only getting a groan in response most likely cause she was the only worker there at the time. Finding Audrey at a table, he patted her on the shoulder as he moved to side at the chair next to her. "Looks like we got here at a good time. I already ordered an appetizer. Love me some good mozzarella sticks. Isn't it the best type of food to have on a date?" he let out a laugh as he leaned back in his hair as he noticed two people stepping into the building.

Stelios placed a hand over his mouth but failed at blocking the laughter out of the boy who stepped in. "Audrey can you tell me if that is a cat or a penguin?" He just couldn't stop staring and he was already struggling at holding back his laughter.

Ooc: Weee~~ Next up is Carcer's Post.
                                    MakinSammiches

Ninnba

Krazy Kuni

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Location: Karma Bar ✦ Company: Eilese, Yulian, (Others) ✦ Mood: Confused ✦ Wearing: (Same as layout, just black pants and sneakers)

And the start of hell had already begun for Carcer as her first customer stepped into the building only to move towards a table to sit. She couldn't help but nod a bit when the woman gave her a small nod in greeting though, yet she couldn't hide the twitch of her lip. It was well known that she was like this and most of her usual customers knew this including the man that soon followed after her, Stelios. She only gave him a groan in his response.

Finally turning her attention over to a customer she was beginning to know more of without wanting to, Eilese. "Sometimes I wonder if people like you have lives outside of my bar," she spoke low for a moment before raising her hand up to run into the back. Throwing the sticks into the fryer and setting the timer, she walked back up to the front and looked back towards Eilese. "So, anything you'd like me to go work hard on for ya? Food or drink? Or are you just here to take up my bar space?" Though her words sounded harsh, it was obvious that she seemed calm around her.

Her eye brows raised as the blonde, or maybe brown she couldn't tell, walked into her bar wearing a freaking kigu. "Kid what are you wearing?!" She was more confused than angry at the sight of it. "Did someone put you to some sort of prank or do you just like to go around as a cat?" She spoke loud enough that everyone in the bar could hear her.

Ooc: Sorry I made Stel ignore Eilese...I should have mentioned her. >.<
                                    MakinSammiches

Ninnba

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:02 pm
User Image

ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...

tab tab Audrey sat back in her chair, her hands resting on the back of her head. Her eyes looked around the bar. It was quite a unique looking bar. 'Quite elegant for a bar if you ask me..' she thought. But, it served her drinks, so she wasn't going to complain. In the far distance, her ears caught the sound of a truck over the music playing. A small chuckle escaped her lips as she shook her head. There was only one sound that that belonged to. Stelios and his oh so lovely truck. So many people hated how loud it was. She was not one of those people. Unless it wasn't supposed to sound like that, it just meant it was running perfectly. Her eyes opened and were already at the door. Stelios made his way in, giving Carcer a wave. Which, here was a typical Carcer, she just groaned in response to his request. She then laid her eyes upon Stelios. Who looked happier than a kid in a candy shop as he approached the table she sat at.

tab tab She pushed herself forward and leaned her elbows on the table. Her head turned towards him as he spoke to her. "I do quite enjoy when it's this empty. We don't have to break up any bar fights. I hate when college kids think they can handle shot after shot." He then informed her that he ordered an appetizer. Which would be his favorite... mozzarella sticks. She didn't mind them, she just couldn't eat too many of them. Audrey couldn't help but to laugh at his remark. "Haha yes, Stelios. Mozzarella sticks are the perfect way to "whoo" a woman. I'm surprised you don't have a whole trail of them. Their faces just planted against the door window. Scowling at me just for sitting next to you." She then gestured like an Italian. Pointing her fingers together, kissing them and tossing her hand up into the air. "Absolutely perfect date food." Saying it was a little weird to her now. "Date", she hadn't been on one in forever. While the two joked about it, deep down, she sort of wished she would be able to find one.

tab tab Then a male with wearing..pajamas? walked into the bar. 'Wait for it...' she thought. Then Stelios almost busted a gut laughing. There it is. Audrey raised an eyebrow as she looked over in the direction he was. Her eyes narrowed closely to look at the animal. "I'm pretty sure that's a cat. Last I checked, Penguins don't have whiskers. But then again.." Audrey rested her back against the chair and shrugged, "You never know what to expect these days.."

ωιтн ωнσм? x x Stelios / As well as others
мσσ∂? x x xRelaxed

User Image

Ѻut✗ Ѻf ✗Ȼharacter✗:

Mayonaka_Kaji

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:22 pm

~Eilese~
With: Carcer and some other's
Emotions: Worry, fear, curiosity

As more people entered Eilese watched silently turning her full attention to Carcer once more. "Hey, dont dis the kigurumi. They are cozy and feel like a warm fluffy hug with out the need of another person. I sold them one time and I had a few. Til my brothers torched them, get me a double scotch" She said smiling at her happily. Turning to the new kid she smiled "Ill get him some soda, he'll need the fluids while he's in that". She leaned on the bar a bit watching the few people in here, honestly seeing the new arrival dressed as a cat hardly seemed to grab her attention. Then again working her job little seemed to.

At a bar she did get to notice the odder people, and having a poor choice of lifestyle she tended to notice those there to drink away pains like her, then the ones like Carcer. Seeming mean yet having good intentions most often. The job Carcer gave her was simply the way she greeted the half dressed regular who drank away to much and tipped even more, and on occasion when she was drunk had the other listen to her babbles as an attempt at a friend. She didnt have many or really any in this area. The closest she had was actually Carcer, even before she had few. Once she left her family well she had practically no one she could trust. Faint memories of that stinging her eys as she took a breath.
She really needed to have her scotch and forget a bit again, the meds could only do so much the drinking did the rest for her. It was an odder life style but it worked for the moment. After all she didnt want a happy ever after with a prince or a knight or even a princess. She wanted a calm quiet life and she was given drama. Her slice of the curse, never finding happy little moments,
never relaxing, lways worried and waiting for the next issue to arrive.
"I'll start another tab tonight, pick on that poor kid to much and I might have to support his" She teased although if it could keep her distracted she would provide the unlucky fellow some drinks, harder then the soda she was getting him for sure, after all she couldnt say she favored others misfortune. If she stuck around him she might get to take most from him an get him some rest, after all she hardly ever got any.

Mayonaka_Kaji

Ninnba

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:49 pm
User Image

『other locals』『"Where did i end up?"』『sleepy』『Karma Bar』『profile
Mirror mirror on the wall tell no more lies of who I am

Yulian had expected the stares from the people who had already been inside. He heard a chuckle and peaked up his head but really paid no mind to it. He didn't care if he was in his pajamas or not they were comfortable and no one really complained about him being in them long as he had clothes actually on his body it was all good. He did though feel a tad over whelmed but took a deep breath and stayed calm keeping his smile on his face. He turned his attention more over to a female voice calling out kid, He just assumed she was talking about himself. Now taking a good look at her she must work here. Yulian huffed his cheeks and plucked at the sides of his pajama's. "No no one pulled a prank on me" he called over a small yawn passing over his lips. "These are actually really comfortable and cute" he stated trying to defend himself even a little bit still wearing a proud smile As he pointed towards the darker haired female. She seemed to get what he was talking about, He chuckled a bit and nodded his head hearing she was going to grab him a soda which he wasn't going to complain about. "Hey thanks" he spoke out.

『cellphone - bag (wallet,novel,key's.) 』『single』『wearing

Mayonaka_Kaji

MakinSammiches

Krazy Kuni

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:23 am
User ImageUser Image

Location: Karma Bar ✦ Company: Audrey (Others inside) ✦ Mood: Amused ✦ Wearing: Black gym shorts and sneakers

He let his laughter die down as he turned his attention back towards Audrey. "If only there had been tons of women at those windows just eyeing me down," he grinned before tapping one of his tattoos just under his right eye, "But sadly these just don't attract them like you'd think." He knew it wasn't just the tattoos that made him different but just his aura, or the fact he just didn't take hints. Stelios had a bit of an overbearing personality and though he did get some eyes staring at him, most had been annoyance or a bit of fear. Though he hadn't really been on the look out for romance these days.

Taping the table a bit, he looked around the bar once more, a sigh escaping his lips. "That is the difference between us, I'd love to see a college kid fight right about now. Just seeing how weak they are these days does bring me amusement. Should probably recruit some to come to the training facility just to see how long they could last." His eyes landed on the younger looking guy across from them, he seemed a bit jumpy but oddly enough finding his way into the other group's conversation just fine. "I guess I can see a cat. I think the penguin would have been better." He looked over to Audrey with another sly grin. "Think one of those things could fit on me? Think I could be a penguin? Maybe I'll wear it on our next date, best outfit for one." he gave her a wink as he leaned back in his chair chuckling softly.

Ooc:
                                    MakinSammiches

Ninnba

Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:30 am
User ImageUser Image

Location: Karma Bar ✦ Company: Eilese, Yulian, (Others) ✦ Mood: Calm ✦ Wearing: (Same as layout, just black pants and sneakers)

Carcer turned to start making Eilese's drink grabbing her a class and then kicking the stool over to step up high enough to reach one of the bottles on the shelf, though after pouring it she left it on the back counter so she didn't have to reach it again. She placed the glass infront of Eilese and pushing it to her before looking towards the the other one. "So what soda do you want?" Without waiting she placed a glass down before moving towards the back, just in time as a timer went off. She removed the sticks from the fryer onto a plate before grabbing some sauce to with it. Stepping out of the room she moved over to the table and dropping the plate onto the table. "Just yell at me what drinks you'd like. My good for nothing employees aren't here today," she said it loud enough for the others at the bar as she turned around and went back behind it.

Her attention went back to the two as she crossed her arms over her chest."Well, why don't you get another one? I'm sure there are several out there...since they have cats. I don't need to get one as I don't want to hear what people would say as they walk into this place and see me in one of those. I'll never hear the end of it.".

Ooc:
                                    MakinSammiches

Ninnba

Krazy Kuni

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:43 am
User Image

ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...

tab tab Audrey couldn't help but to chuckle at his response about the "trail of ladies". "Haha, well, maybe they just can't handle how good they look. You aren't the only one." She raised her robotic arm. "Totally have to fight guys off with this. Doesn't take much effort when they dog pile me. Your tattoos aren't that bad in comparison." One would think it was just her arm that scared guys off. Her winning personality didn't quite help either. The fact she could fend off a group with one arm, intimidated guys, as well as the "Lieutenant" title. That and her PTSD episodes weren't exactly winning her any poins when it came to guys. She found his tattos quite interesting, despite how it seemed he felt about them. Deep down, she regrets not getting one herself. Perhaps one day she'll get around to getting one done. The main thing, is what would she get done?

tab tab She was a bit deep in thought until Stelios brought her back to reality. He was addressing the whole drunk college kids scenario. "Oh, I know you would. I actually would rather enjoy seeing that. You and one of these egotistical kids going one on one. Might be entertaining to see. Tell you what, if one does appear. We'll bring them to the facility." Stelios' gaze went back to the kid in his pajamas and hers did too for a moment. It was mainly when she heard another voice speaking up. It belonged to a younger looking woman. Her outfit was rather..interesting. You wouldn't catch Audrey wearing something like that in public. But more power to her for doing so. Stelios' voice brought her back once again to their conversation. Looking back to him, he had that sly little grin he loved to put on. He usually did that when he was about to tease her. "Hey, if you can find one that fits, I'll wear one too. Perfect date attire, if I do say so myself." Her eyes caught that little wink he did before he leaned back in his chair. "You know, those mozzarella sticks sound really good right about now."

ωιтн ωнσм? x x Stelios / As well as others
мσσ∂? x x xRelaxed

User Image

Ѻut✗ Ѻf ✗Ȼharacter✗:

Mayonaka_Kaji
Ninnba
Krazy Kuni

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:18 am

~Eilese~
With: Carcer and some other's
Emotions: Worry, fear, curiosity

Eilese smiled and took the drink barely a moment after it was set down. "Cant go wrong giving the kid a coke, if you can snag an id off him ill pay for his first hard drink of the night too. Be amusing to see him drunk". Eilese gave a laugh at that, her laughter not deep like her voice but a few notes higher and light as she smiled to herself. Sure there wasn't a fight yet, and a date going on but she knew by nights end she would be stuck in something new, because when ever she managed to relax and enjoy herself something set it off. Even before the curse settled its claws into her it happened.
Slipping her ID and card on to the counter to start her tab then grabbed her helmet, nodding to Carcer she gave a cocky grin before heading over to the blonde kid. Few enough people were in the bar she could trust that her id and card would be safe, after all she had been the only one in that area of the bar, and if anyone stole it well she wouldn't lose to much money from that card. She had always set a limit for that one since it was her drinking card as she called it.

Walking over though her heels clicked happily and she slid into a chair besides the male in the kigurumi. "Eilese" she offered along with her hand. "Regular bar brawler here, and often drunk. Ever need someone to fight for your drunken honer come get me, anyone wearing a kigu out to a bar deserves my respect. And a few drinks from me." Eilese seemed calmer compared to her normal self, for one she had a relaxed face and her body also was leaning onto the chair, to those who seen her often they would think she was attempting to make a friend. After all her typical time here were with her often tense and ready to shut those who yell or start fights, normally she would break them up, finish them or on occasion let them beat her then have them leave. Yet she always returned quickly and was always let back in, if not that she was flirting and finding her way into another issue.

Mayonaka_Kaji

Ninnba

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:34 pm
User Image
K Y O S U K E¤ S A K A M U R A
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..Listful thinker..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The young man's feet patter against the sidewalk while his eyes lay closed while he hummed his gentle song. His eyes only opened to stop and look up at the bar where many people were confused that walked by. His youthful face and fair hair looked soft to the outside, not knowing why a youngster like himself would go into an alcoholic establishment like that. His mouth though, never had a brighter look. His crimson gaze closed once more as he pulled his hair behind his head as he began to tie it as he approached the door and entered. It was early for a bar, but late was late. He'd step in with his hands in his pocket as his ponytail bounced and his bangs swayed while he looked around at the people who had come in the bar. His finger went to his chin while he let a cheerful look grow on his face while his lips curled into a smile and he chuckled before walking to the bar and standing for a moment behind the young man who he hadn't seen before. He studied a moment before as he opened his eyes and took a seat at the bar looking to the tender. He would close his eyes once more before bowing a bit and putting both hands together.

"Dear Miss Barathrum, I apologize for my Tardiness." He'd speak in his tender manner while he slowly removed his jacket. "I'd gladly stay later to compensate for the time I have wasted arriving late." He'd tell her while he set the jacket on the barstool while rolling his sleeves back and looking around as he leaned over the counter and grasped a waiter's apron and began to tie it behind his waist. "But I'll do my best, Madame Barathrum." He'd say with his eyes opening sightly before he checked on the young man again who was unfamiliar to him. "Any tables that need their orders filled?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Krazy Kuni
Quote:

MakinSammiches

Mayonaka_Kaji

Ninnba

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff