Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Buff's Gym Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:40 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:36 pm

User Image

"ᴵᶠ ᵃˡˡ ᵉˡˢᵉ ᶠᵃᶤˡˢˑˑˑ ᵘˢᵉ ᶠᶤʳᵉ"

▬▬▬▬

✦ Sтαтυѕ

✧ Agє: 140+
    Ƥяσƒιℓє
    ✧ Mσσ∂: Bored
    ✧ Hєαℓтн: Hunky Dory!
    Ʋσιcє

Membership cards were handed to the red head like usual as she sat at the front desk of the Gym. It seemed as though it would be another slow day of nothing but regulars with the occasional new-comer every three to four hours or so, but besides that, slow. Soleil didn't really have to do much physical work. Her job was fairly easy. Talk to customers at the front if any come in, answer questions when anyone asked, take a quick walk around the facility to make sure everyone is okay and not doing anything they shouldn't be, making sure there are no accidents, giving tours, and helping out anyone who has questions about machinery. Of course there was the 'sometimes needed' phone call to 911 when some buff dudes got into a little heated argument.. Or a call for someone who hurt themselves by over-straining. It was a pretty easy job that she had been at for about a year and a half now. Even regulars took the time to talk to her.

Picking up her thermos that sat on the desk in front of her, the woman opened the lid and drank the warm liquid that resided inside. Of course, the temperature of the drink would burn anyone else's tongue.. But to Soleil, it was perfect. Hot chocolate was her favorite.. It always went well with her favorite snack of S'mores! The amount of chocolate would always be just right. And if it wasn't? Well, she'd just use some other kind of chocolate or a different flavor of Hot Chocolate! Sometimes the hot beverage was the only thing to get her though a day if it was bad.. and today was pretty okay. The servers were down for a bit and people kept complaining about the air conditioning, but it was still better then a emergency call to 911 or her boss.

Soft fingers pressed across the keyboard of the computer that was set in front of her on her desk, typing up a new membership and sending out a few emails to those that needed to come in to renew theirs. After a few minutes of writing a quick glace was given to the time in the lower right hand corner. It was about time to make rounds around the facility again and then time for a lunch break. Spinning in her chair a few times, Soleil skidded her shoes against the ground before standing, pulling at the waist of her pants. Of course, the attire for work was athletic gear, but man did women's athletic tights get sticky and sweaty after a few hours of sitting! Once adjusted, she moved around the areas in the same routine that she had gathered over the year. Start off in the weight area and then the cardio area and so on. Her favorite area was the treadmills as some people would be trying to show off for others and barely make it.. Or there would be the moms who gossiped while walking on a slow speed. The muscle heads who ran as fast as they could and the newbies that would try to copy them and fail miserably. Thankfully no one was intending to get hurt today and it was just a breezy walk by with a few smiles here and there. Never would she raise her hand to wave back to any of them.. It was too risky to accidentally hit something..

Moving back to squat down and grab her purse. Lunch time. But where would she eat? Glancing at the clock again she noted that she still had a few minutes. Settling down back in her chair, Soleil started to look on her phone for places to eat. Something spicy but also with good desserts... She could gorge herself today as once again waiting at home was leftovers. After figuring out a nice place to go that wasn't too far, she once again grabbed her things and notified her boss before leaving to grab food.

| | Exit to Cidnie Restaurant | |

Iηƒσямαтιση ✦

Rєℓαтισηѕнιρ: Single as a Pringle ✧xx
    Lσcαтιση: Full Time Job; Buffs Gym ✧xx
    Ɯιтн: Her Thoughts ✧xx
    Mσηєу: 25.52$ On Hand ✧xx
    Ƭнσυgнтѕ: "I shouldn't have ate that cookie this morning..." ✧xx

▬▬▬▬

User Image

Nintendoe Switch

Trash Wife

9,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Magical Gems 500

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:52 pm
User Image
E R I N ¤ A N D E R S O N
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..The man of Steel..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Slight grunts are heard from the near empty facility as the lights lay dim for a bit. His hands gripped metal as he pulled himself up and gritted his teeth. Sweat dripped from him as his mouth exhaled slowly and his bang drooped to his nose. The man's body looked like it was sculpted by a greater being as it strained to pull him up once more and his single open eye gazed at the mirror before him. The man's bare chest beated with sweat as he exhaled slowly and pulled himself up one last time before dropping onto the ground, shaking the floor. His mouth panted a bit before he stood tall and grabbed at a towel leaning on the machine. His hand put the towel to his face as he wiped himself down a bit, the man threw the towel over his shoulders as he walked by the mirror wall look at himself. His mouth formed a cheeky smirk as he opened both of his eyes and stared at himself a moment. He has kept in his shape pretty well. His arm had scars from the last time he over did and he remembered as he stared a bit longer. He'd chuckle to himself before closing his right eye.

"I guess I do look like pops." He'd say while walking forth to the desk to see it a bit empty. The man grinned a bit as he put a hand on the back of his head, seeing the late joggers, and people who came as late as they did. It seemed that the air wasn't working to well, but he'd fix it. He walked over to a panel and leaned forth as he began to touch around at the thermostat's power. He'd smile a bit as a cool sensation wafted over the area. A few sighs of relief came around as he smiled, putting a hand in his pocket while closing the machine while looking to see what he should do next.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:40 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October27thSaturday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:17 am
User Image
❝..The man of Steel..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His mouth lets out breaths as his body leaned against the glass of the mirror. His body seemed drenched with sweat as the sun came through the front panels. His left eye would open as he exhaled a bit and slowly rose from the ground. His arms were in a bit of pain as he exhaled. It was empty once more, his vision was a bit on the weary side as he took up his hand onto the desk, as he propped himself up and cranked his neck over to the side. His mouth exhaled and he would pick up a cloth and wipe his face down a bit. "I guess I over did it a bit." He'd say while he hitting a button. His hands would be placed on his back as he craned his neck over once more and sighed. His feet took him forth and unlocked the door while sighing a bit. "I need to hit the showers before I can do anything else."

His body would ache walking forward with his hands on the door leading to the men's showers before kicking a shoe off before waltzing in. It was a start of a new day.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MakinSammiches

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
кαтαяιηα мαяιε кεηηε∂ү

𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔦𝔰 𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔦 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯,

⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋
↛ 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔡: Adrenaline(From working out) ↛ 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥: No one ↛ 𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫: Buff's Gym↛ 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤: Phone, Towel, Water Bottle ↛ 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤

Katarina decided to go to the gym today. While it wasn't normally her thing, she had to stay in shape somehow. It was a big thing back when she was a dancer. They had to have incredible core and muscle strength. But since coming to StarCreek, she's sort of been lacking. She parked her mustang in the parking lot and grabbed her bag from the passenger's seat. Locking the door behind her, she took a deep breath. She pushed through one of the doors and saw some people there already. 'How early did they get here?' she thought to herself. Some people who clearly needed to be there. Her eyes searched around the gym. Some of the machines looked very familiar, so she knew how to operate them. Adjusting the strap on her shoulder, she made her way to the women's locker room. Stripping herself down of the clothing she wore, she changed into some work out attire. She folded up the clothes she was wearing and locked them into one of the lockers. Kat stepped into a pair of yoga pants and pulled a sports stop over her head. Shoving her feet into a pair of sneakers, she grabbed her phone and walked out.

tab tab Water bottle in hand, she made her way over to the treadmills. Placing the ear buds into her ears, she started her music up. As the music started, the treadmill did as well. She was able to keep up a reasonable pace. This was usually how her work outs used to start. About ten minutes on the treadmill to get things warmed up. Her favorite thing to do were squats. After some time had passed, she turned the machine off and wiped it down. Kat made her way over to another machine. She added the desired weight amount and straddled the bench. Grabbing the bar above her, she began to do some lat pulls. Thankfully, there were no "creepy old men" here to gawk. She always hated that, especially when they found out she was a dancer. That made everything so much worse.

𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔴.

[ 𝔬 𝔬𝔠]:
killer-wolf-kun

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:02 pm
User Image
❝..The man of Steel..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The man walks from the shower exhaling in relief as he strides across the area. His eye closed making his lips furrow a bit. His hand rubbing his abs. He'd see that there were people already entering the establishment at this time and sighed a bit looking to the front desk. He'd then stretch his arms as he lightly threw a towel over his shoulders and walked to the front and picked up a scan gun while blinking his left eye. He'd take a deep breath in before throwing a smile on his face that read determination before turning and walking forth. He'd approach a younger man who seemed a bit scrawny as he looked up to the built sir, and stepped back a bit while Erin looked down with a hand in his sweat pants pocket.

"Hello there young man, I am the Manager of this establishment and just need to scan your ID, to show that ya know, talley up points and all." He'd tell him before looking to the half frightened teen. He would quickly reach into his wallet and pulled out an ID and membership card before Erin scanned them both and nodded at the boy. "Thanks Todd, have a nice time here." He'd say before walking around and looking towards the machines. There was a maiden and with a few strides he'd approach her with a smile and saluted in a bit of a greeting. "Hello there Ma'am, I apologize, but can I see your ID and membership. Store Policies you know." He'd say while he pointing the scan gun in the air and lifting his head.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

MakinSammiches

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
кαтαяιηα мαяιε кεηηε∂ү

↛ 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔡: Adrenaline(From working out) ↛ 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥: ? ↛ 𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫: Buff's Gym↛ 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤: Phone, Towel, Water Bottle ↛ 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤

Katarina pulled down on the bar and began slowly raising it back up. A voice caught her attention though. Turning her head a bit, she saw a man standing there. A smile on his face, saluting was his choice of greeting. Releasing the bar, she pushed herself off of the bench. He was asking for her ID as well as her Gym Membership. "Store policies, right. While it's not exactly a store, I'll still show them anyway. They're in my bag." She quickly wiped the machine down as well as any sweat that began forming. Leading him back to the Women's locker room, she went inside. Surely he had enough manners not to enter. Whether he worked there or not, it was just moral law. Opening up the locker, she grabbed her bag. Digging around inside, she grabbed her wallet. There weren't too many people, but she wasn't going to risk leaving it unlocked. Locking the locker backup, she walked back out. Opening her wallet, she grabbed out what he was asking of her. She signed up at the gym when she first moved here, but kept forgetting to show up. Kat still paid for the membership though. "Will this suffice?" she said as one hand held out the cards. The other hand rested upon her hip as she shifted her weight onto her left leg. Well, considering he worked here, he was at least easy on the eyes.

[ 𝔬 𝔬𝔠]:
killer-wolf-kun

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:45 pm
User Image
❝..The man of Steel..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Seeing her made his eyebrow raise a bit as she looked to be in the midst of her routine. He would smile a bit as he put his scan gun in his pocket seeing her rise. It seemed she had put her's away for security. It was nice to know people still utilized those facilities. He would node his head. His feet would take him infront of the facility while his eye closed and he crossed his arms outside of the door awaiting the woman's return, his mind thinking on many things, though now the woman seemed to be one of them. He'd see her exit with her bag and hold out the two cards as he smiles. "Yeah, that'll do." He would reply to her before putting a hand out and taking them lightly. "I haven't seen you around here, are you new to town or do you just not come here very often?" He'd ask while chuckling. His scan gun would beep twice before he handed her the cards back and moved his single bang up a bit revealing both of his golden eyes. "Katarina, huh? That's a nice name." He'd tell her before dropping the bang down and putting it to his side looking to the side at the other people he needed to scan. Though his attention would draw back to her as he gave a light grin. "I'm gonna go get the rest of these guys. I hope to see you around more often." He'd tell her while rubbing the back of his head a bit before turning around to catch an elderly lady walking into the area.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

MakinSammiches

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
кαтαяιηα мαяιε кεηηε∂ү

↛ 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔡: Adrenaline(From working out) ↛ 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥: No one ↛ 𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫: Buff's Gym↛ 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤: Phone, Towel, Water Bottle ↛ 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤

Katarina watched as he took the cards from her hand. He hovered the scan gun over the card and it began to beep. Twice, to be precise. He held her cards back to her and she put them away. Leaving only for a moment to return it back to the locker. "It's a little bit of both. New enough here to not know too many people, but stayed here long enough to know where things are. I used to work out back when I was a dancer. Which thankfully, there was an opening here. So I figured I'd get back into the swing of things. Also, yes, the name's Katarina and thank you." She couldn't quite figure out what was going on with him as he fiddled with his bang. But essentially settling it to the side. "Ah yes. I'm sure you'll see me here more often", she said. A playful wink and a grin soon to follow afterwards. He then turned around to catch an elderly woman walking into the gym. Katarina walked past him, giving him a sort of wave as she walked.

tab tab Then she returned to the bars. Dragging the bench out, she put the desired weights on each side of the bar. Kat hit play on her music and it started back up in her ears. Crouching underneath it, she rested the bar across the back of her shoulders. She spread her feet shoulder width apart and firmly gripped the bar. A deep breath, and she lifted up the bar over it's rest. She bent her knees down and pushed herself back up. Katarina would do this for about 15 reps then rest and continue. This time, she would be pushing herself a little more. She could feel the burn in her thighs as she pushed her body upward. Counting each complete squat as she would go.

[ 𝔬 𝔬𝔠]: Just fixing typos cat_sweatdrop
killer-wolf-kun

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:24 am
User Image
❝..The man of Steel..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His mouth's couldn't shake a smile before he walked off to check the others and their cards. It seemed that there was an interesting person this early in the morning. His eye would close on the right side and he would get the information from the elderly woman and her caretaker. He'd stand and watch her walk past him. His lips pursed in a less innocent grin as his arms crossed his chest looking up as he looked to see what other people could be seen that haven't signed in. It seemed his position as receptionist had offically closed as he sighed and stretched his arms over his body. He could get back to his work out as well, though it would be better not to push himself as far as he would when he was alone. He would walk forth and see the only weight machine at work was with Katarina. He would watch her progress a bit, not trying to stare as he went to the a rack of dumbbells. He'd grab a bigger one as he went to a bench close to the machine and inhaled deeply as he put a hand on the bench and held the Dumb bell towards the ground. His arm would slowly bring it up as he bent over the bench with his back straight and his legs on either side. His eye would look forward as he steadied his breathing, picking up the weight and pushing it down. A warm up for what he was going to do later that day, though a good start to what his day as he thought of plans for the night.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

MakinSammiches

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:46 am
User ImageUser Image
кαтαяιηα мαяιε кεηηε∂ү

Katarina finished up her reps and set the bar back to rest. Grabbing her towel, she wiped the sweat from her forehead. Looking over, she saw the guy getting the elderly woman's information. A small smirk tugged at the corner of her lips. She wouldn't be surprised if she asked him for help with the machines. Elderly women were quite the flirtatious bunch. Not that she was going to put herself outside of that category. He was an attractive young man. That much she wasn't going to deny. This morning at the gym was going to be interesting. Well, to say the least anyway. Her attention returned back to her work out. Her eyes scanning around for another machine while she stretched her right arm out. Spotting a machine finally, she made her way over. Though a familiar face caught the corner of her eye. It seems he would work in some reps as well.

tab tab It seemed he was trying to keep his eyes focused. But, it was only half working for him. She's had some experience so it was easy to tell. Katarina made sure to walk by, giving him a bit of a flirty wave. Throwing the towel over her shoulder, she approached her desired machine. With this one in particular, she was going to have to stretch her legs a bit. She bent down and grabbed her right ankle with both hands. Stretching out her hamstrings and any other muscles she needed. She repeated the same for the left ankle before she straightened herself out. Applying weights to the machine, she pushed her chest against the cushion. Grabbing the handles on each side, she placed the bottom of her foot against the bar. Using the muscles in her right leg, she pushed the bar back. Extending her leg back then slowly bringing it back so her knee is bent at a 90 degree angle. Then she would repeat about 15 more reps before switching legs.

tab tab Katarina finished with that machine and wiped it down. Grabbing her water bottle, she rehydrated herself. Then there was another machine she spotted. She knew how to work it, but she wanted a little fun. She looked around for the man from earlier and approached him. "Hey, just wondering if you could help me out with a machine over there? Maybe give some pointers to fully experience the exercise?"

[ 𝔬 𝔬𝔠]:
killer-wolf-kun

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:00 am
User Image
❝..The man of Steel..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His eye focused on the bench as he continued his reps and inhaled and exhaled deeply. Though as he did so his eye would look to his arm, and then to someone passing. His head would trail up to see the wave from Katarina as she walked by to another machine. He'd give a smirk as he let his body sit upon the bench and slowly began to exhale as he began to preform bicep curls. He'd look up to see her on the machine working her legs before lifting his head to examine the other areas. There were some people leaving, and few to none entering, it seemed the gym wasn't popular this early, though his focuses needed to be in fewer places as he looked to his arm feeling the tightness of his muscle flexing before sighing a bit. He'd put his right arm onto the bicep and feel for softness around it before he stretched his arm a bit to the side and set down the weight as it made a slight thud, an inch from the ground. He'd stretch his left before he plucked at the air a few times with his middle finger. The flick itself made an sound oddly enough, like it cut through the air. Though he turned his head after when addressed. His eye looked to Katarina, she seemed to need assistance and his head nodded as he stood up straight, over her as he nodded his head a bit looking around.

"Of course, what do you need help with?" He'd ask as he turned his attention back to her smiling gently while he adjusted his bang, which had fell over his right eye once more.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

MakinSammiches

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:13 am
User ImageUser Image
кαтαяιηα мαяιε кεηηε∂ү

↛ 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔡: Adrenaline(From working out) / Flirty ↛ 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥: ? ↛ 𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫: Buff's Gym↛ 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤: Phone, Towel, Water Bottle ↛ 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤

Katarina pointed back to the machine with her thumb. "Well, I know that you rest your knees on the seat and use your waist to twist. But I feel like I'm doing it wrong. If you could help me better my posture that would be just peachy." She tilted her head to the side a bit, giving him a bit of a smile. She gently wrapped her arms around his forearm. Leading him over to the machine she was talking about. Releasing his arm, she applied the desired weight she wanted. Katarina rested on her knees on the seat. "I know you're supposed to grab these handles and twist. But I feel like I'm not using the right muscles. I mean, this cracks my back well but that's not the idea of this. So, could you show me how to utilize the right muscles to get the most out of this?" This was a helpful thing she wanted to know and only half the reason she brought him over. She was in a flirty mood and having a bit of fun doing so.

tab tab "I mean, if its not too much trouble, that is. If you have other things do do, it's okay. I wouldn't want to tear you away from working." Turning her head to the side, she was able to see more of the gym. There weren't too many people there. The elderly woman was eyeing him up though. Which she had to chuckle to herself. "But it seems I could have you for a moment. So, while you know my name, might I ask yours?"

[ 𝔬 𝔬𝔠]:
killer-wolf-kun

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:36 am
User Image
❝..The man of Steel..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He'd look to where she pointed and tilted his head. It was a common problem alot of people had in the gym, so he was use to giving an example. He would look to her a moment before he felt her arms wrap around his arms as he walked with her and blinked a bit. He'd smile a bit looking down to her, catching a glimpse of her face as he was lead all the way towards it before he prepared to get onto it, though she adjusted the weight and got onto the machine before him. His eye would blink a bit while he inhaled and exhaled a bit. He'd walk forward hearing her dismay with the preformance as he looked at her position as he swiped his hair back a bit, putting a hand on his bare hip as he walked forward. "Of course, I can help you...Though I'll need to move your body a bit. I hope you don't mind. " He'd say to her while looking back before standing to her side and kneeling a bit. His hand would softly be planted on her back before a hand was brought up on her stomach as he pushed on it a bit and blinked. "You need to tighten your abs a bit before using this, and arch your back." He'd tell her while moved his hands down her stomach a bit before he put his finger on the center of her torso and smiled a bit. "This is where you should be rotating from, try not to focus on your back." He'd tell her before moving his hands to her sides as he motioned himself behind her and began to move her from side to side. The motions were slow as he tried to give her an example of how it felt. His eye would close gently as he would try to get her into a rhythm and finally replied to her question.

"Erin Anderson is my name Katarina." He'd tell her opening the eye finally, still moving her around on the machine.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

MakinSammiches

Quote:

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas