Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Menu:
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:54 pm
User Image
♫Angel♫

User Image

Company: Anyone in the cafe, but currently alone.
Mood: Optimistic and ready to go!
Attire: What is shown in her profile picture: black shirt, pink skirt, short white boots. The only exception is a white apron that she wears during her shift.
Hands up high
raise them high
and cast your worries to the sky
if you can't stand, then take my hand
and I will rise to fight by your side

User Image

It was the start of another wonderful morning. She was always up early enough that she could take her time getting ready. She starting off every day with a refreshing shower before getting herself a nice hot cup of coffee. Some days she changed it up with tea, but not often. Tea was something she could drink throughout the day. It just felt natural to start the day with coffee. This morning, she was up exceptionally early, because it was one of her days where she got to work in the cafe. She could have slept in longer, but she planned on making a treat for her co-workers today. So, she spent much of her morning in the kitchen. This time, she was making cookies. She decided to make two different kinds: chocolate chip and peanut butter. That way, there should be something for everyone. How could someone not like chocolate or peanut butter? While they were cooking, she would sip her coffee and work on getting dressed and ready for work. She still had plenty of time... but it didn't hurt to be ready to go.

When she had finished packing up her cookies in a simple metal tin, only after they had cooled, she left her small and cozy home. She didn't have a car, but she had managed to purchase a bicycle for herself. She packed up the cookies in the handlebar basket before she set off, eager to start her day in the cafe.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

As soon as she had walked into the cafe, her face lit up with a brilliant and warm smile. There was something about this place that was so inviting. Even though this was her job, she really enjoyed herself when she was here. With an energy she had nowhere else, she set herself to work, coming back behind the counter in order to start her shift. Her long, platinum hair was pulled up into a high ponytail so that her hair would not risk dragging against the floor, all save for her signature braids. Her long bangs were even tucked back behind her ears, which normally fell messily in front her face. She had brought the two tins of cookies she had made that morning, and she placed them on the back counter where they would be out of view of the customers. Anyone who worked today would be more than welcome to help themselves, of course. That was the whole reason she brought them. It wasn't the first time she had done it. She tried to bring snacks at least once a week. She wasn't trying to bribe anyone to like her, it was just something she enjoyed doing. There was something rewarding about making someone else smile.

She didn't linger for long. Even though she didn't have a current customer to help, she would go about straightening up the counter. She didn't like standing around, so if she didn't have something to do, she found something. Cleaning was usually her first go-to. She kept an eye out on the lobby though, should anyone seem like they needed her, she would be ready to greet and assist them. She may be shy on her own, but here, she was able to display her warmth and kindness naturally.

User Image

User Image

my beating heart is burning on
and as it races I realize
there's no doubt
not one doubt
as I make my wish and let it cry out

OoC: Hurray, first post out with Angel! Just kinda random stuff until she gets some interaction, haha. Should any of the other 'employees' come in, please take a cookie. It'll make Angel happy. XD

AmaLee – "Overfly" (English)

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:37 am
User Image

〖Kona Cafe〗〖Angel〗〖"Oh someone got here before I did〗〖calm〗〖Profile
Since you've been around I smile a lot more than I use to

It didn't take him very long to make it to the Kona cafe, maybe twenty minutes top's. He had parked his car in the back parking lot but made his way to the front of the building. He found a deep love for this place, He made it his top priority and felt at home here like he would his own house. The dark haired male entered threw the front door's his eye's scanning the rest of the lobby floor and as he guessed he hadn't seen anybody yet. Most people would be coming in around 9 and than busy during lunch hours. Which he didn't mind he rather enjoyed the quiet and this gave him time to prepare things first. Helios tried to fight off a yawn that was trying to force its way out and won. He yawned covering his mouth as he leaned against a chair. It didn't even click in that the doors were already open until later when he looked back at the door and stared at for a few minute's and than squinting over towards the counters. "Is anyone else in?" he called out hoping for an answer, If there wasn't one well he would have to do an inventory check because he was the idiot who left it open in the first place.

〖Single〗〖wallet - cellphone - key's〗〖Wearing〗

_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:12 am
User Image
"Oh no I hope I'm not late!" She runs in panting and looks around then bumps into helios. She falls back and rubs her head as her fox ears pops out. " ow stupid yuki running in to things again." She looks up and sees it was an man then she blush and bows repeatedly. " I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

Company: every one on the cafe
Clothes: black kimono
Mood: worried and excited  

Yuki-Soma69

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:19 am
User Image
xxxxyou can't bring me down..xxxx
xxxxi won't surrender..xxxx
xxxxyou can't break me now..xxxx
xxxxthere's nothing here..xxxx
xxxxnothing left..xxxx
xxxxyou still try to take it awayxxxx

adrian amarixxxx
⤠with: Angel, Helios, Yuki xxxx
⤠location: Kona Cafe xxxx
⤠mood: Cheerful xxxx
⤠wearing
Casual

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

tab tab Adrian made his way out of his house and out to the world of people. 'There's usually people at the cafe. Perhaps I'll try there and see if I can't make a friend or two.' he thought to himself. He did prefer a nice stroll over driving. Especially when the weather was so beautiful. Making his way through the various streets, his eyes took everything in. The swaying trees as the breeze passed through them. The different types of people walking around on the sidewalks, smiles on their face. Every so often letting out a laugh. He finally made it to the cafe. It was a nice little spot that he could come by often. But there's one way to find out whether or not he would come back. A big factor was the quality of the food and most importantly, his coffee. The coffee he made earlier burnt a little so he had to dump it.

tab tab He walked through the door and looked around at the people. There was a woman who seemed quite cheery this morning. Perhaps he could talk to her at least. Then he heard a thud and turned his attention towards the source. A young looking woman bumped into a dark haired man. He walked over for a bit to help her up. "Are you alright? You don't seem to be bleeding anywhere. So you get the Amari health check of approval" A gentle smile came onto his lips. He wanted to at least make sure she was alright before going up to order anything. Adrian left her side and up to the counter. He looked around, but found no body to help him. So, he would wait a bit until someone showed up. It seemed pretty early in the day so they were probably getting everything ready after opening.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

_-OoGrace like RainoO-_
Ninnba
Yuki-Soma69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:21 am
User Image
She blush at the man who helped her. " I i I'm" she almost forgot how to talk. Buy then pops up then runs to the back to go out on her uniform then change in to it real fast. As she looks in the mirror and uses my powers to hide my ears and tails so I could look human. She looks at the door and heads out and bows to every one. " I'm sorry I'll try my best to surve all of you to the best of my ability. My name is Yuki I will be your server. " she bows again the heads to the counter where she meets Adrian. 'There he is I should ask him for his name.' She thought but what really happen she shakes and say " how may I help you" ' good job yuki.' In her head she feels like face plaming.

Mood: embarrassed
Wearing: maid outfit (work dress)
With : Angel, helios ,adrian  

Yuki-Soma69

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:17 am
User Image

〖Kona Cafe〗〖Angel, Yuki, Adrian〗〖"oh hello"〗〖calm〗〖Profile

The dark haired male was about to move forward towards the counters before he felt something bump into him which actually shook him. He didn't even hear anyone come in, His golden eye's peering down towards a blue haired girl and he was pretty sure she had fox like ears. hmm? He went to speak before she repetitively said sorry over and over again. Was she nervous because that was making me nervous and beginning to feel awkward, And with that another person had strolled in though this time he hadn't seen this face before. The man was good looking and was quick to help the young girl who had bumped into her. Helios had tried his hardest not to chuckle at his comment towards her about his health check approval. Before the blue haired girl ran off he reached out and patted her head, "Don't be sorry, I tend to be in the way sometimes" he said with a smile watching her head to the back in which he followed but he stopped once he reached the counter. He didn't think she noticed who he was and decided to play along as long as Angel didn't rat him out. He rested his arms on the counter top and leaned his body wait giving a smile and chuckling softly at the girls introduction to them. "We are in your care Yuki" he spoke keeping an eye on how she treated Adrian.

_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

Yuki-Soma69

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:08 am
User Image" um I guess I'll give you a min" She walks away then heads to to the male with dark hair. "I can take your order while I wait for him. What would you like?" 'Man he's cute. But I feel like weird around him like I'm getting scared.' She thought to her shelf then shakes her head to come back to reality
"Oh I'm sorry sir forgive me for my weurdnesd. How can I help you today." She hold up her note pad ready to take an order.

Clothes: uniform maid.
With: Angel, helios, adrian  

Yuki-Soma69

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:43 am
User Image
♫Angel♫

User Image

Company: Mr. Fujishima, a new girl, and a customer.
Mood: Still optimistic, but trying to keep out of the way.
Attire: What is shown in her profile picture: black shirt, pink skirt, short white boots. The only exception is a white apron that she wears during her shift.
Hands up high
raise them high

User Image

She heard the front door open, and she raised her head. It was no surprise to see it was Helios, and instantly she beamed with another of her cheerful smiles. Though he may not know it, she actually made it a game to try and beat him here on her mornings. She hadn't been working for very long, but long enough that she was comfortable with her position. He didn't seem to catch sight of her, as he called out to find out if anyone else was in. She couldn't blame him, she wasn't exactly very tall... maybe he just missed her. That didn't bother her. "It's me, Mr. Fujishima!" She called out, her sing-song voice chimed from her placement behind the counter. Then, there was the soft sound of the door opening, and another man followed inside. It wasn't someone who worked in the cafe, so she immediately began to greet him. "Good Mor-" She had started out saying "good morning" to him, but before she could finish, someone else rushed in through the front door. So many people all at once. The young woman crashed into Helios, and when she did, Angel sucked in a sharp breath, gasping in surprise, while at the same time her hands shot up to cover her mouth, which muffled the sound. Angel was about to come out from her place behind the counter, but before she did, the stranger moved in to help the girl. It seemed they had everything under control... so she just stood back and waited, rather awkwardly. She wasn't exactly good in these kinds of unfamiliar situations, so it was probably best she stay out of the way. She'd probably only cause more harm than good. Even still, when the group approached the counter, she smiled, though it had lost a hint of the warmth it once had.

Angel watched as the girl ran off behind the counter. "Oh, ah..." She watched her, but said nothing more. It seemed she was going off to go change. With the free moment she had, she looked over to Helios. "Are you alright, Mr. Fujishima?" That had looked like quite a hard hit, so it was natural for her to be concerned. The young woman seemed fine, with the way she dashed off to get ready, but if she had the chance, she would have asked her, too. Angel was always worried about others.

Angel glanced over towards the other man who had come in, who she assumed was a customer. With a refreshed smile, she dipped her head a bit in another greeting. "Good morning, Sir. How can I-" Poor Angel was so soft spoken, she was completely overtaken when the other girl came back out and called out to them. It seemed she was prepared to take care of them. Angel submissively took a step back, her eyes dropping momentarily as she allowed the other girl to take over. Though it was clear that Angel was the superior, having already established her place here at the cafe, she wouldn't dare mention it. When she looked back up, she flashed both the men another half smile, an apology written in her eyes. She would be quiet while the other girl worked, and in order to not be in the way, she turned back to the counter and returned to straightening whatever she could. Of course, there wasn't much to do, considering they had just opened... but it was better than standing around.

User Image

User Image

there's no doubt
not one doubt

OoC:

Ninnba

Yuki-Soma69

MakinSammiches

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:14 pm
User Image

〖Kona Cafe〗〖Angel, Yuki, Adrian〗〖"Im having to much fun"〗〖calm〗〖Profile

The man chuckled taking Note of angel. Earlier when the other girl had left to change he hard Angels voice and he nodded towards her. "I'm alright Angel thank you" he called out hoping to calm her nerves a bit. Seemed she needed some help though he knows very well the young lady was able to handle herself. Back to where he was no leaning himself on the counter The Yuki girl still was treating him as a customer and it was amusing to watch that he'd continue the game a little longer, His golden eyes glancing towards Angel as he gave her a wink placing his index finger on his lips giving a hush gesture before glancing himself over Yuki who seemed to take over things here. "I'll let you choose" He spoke giving her a smirk tilting his head just slightly to the side.

_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

Yuki-Soma69

MakinSammiches

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

Agatha55

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:31 pm
With:n/a
Where: Kona cafe
Feeling:Annoyed, shouldn't have drank last night
Wearing: Blouse, pants and a long coat.
Iris Ferraro

Just like the silver rain that pours down onto the iris flower time will help it grow, il mio piccolo fiore viola
❦...................................................................................................

Sweet memories linger in the back in her mind as the bottle that hang on her hand had fallen from last night and had scatter glasses everywhere, making a mess of her now already mess of papers and books that surrounded her office of employment.
She look down,seating down on her seating position as her migraine follow by a ringing sound that ring on her head.
"Hm...I should stay away from the bottle..."
she mumble pushing herself from the desk and chair,
while stumbling to get up.
If anyone was near by and saw her in this state people will feel pity or shame of her state but this wasn't exactly how she really was everyday. Lat night she was able to solve a case she been working on for days and when she finally was able to find the perpetrator, which was difficult at first, and then she decide to celebrate by opening a expensive bottle of wine and enjoy it. Yes,
it might sound sad that she drank by herself but this time she decide to do it alone, she just needed some alone time.
Walking towards the bathroom, the office had to offer, Iris when to clean herself up trying to look at least presentable before she left to the coffee shop to get something strong for this migraine that was killing her. She really hated hangovers.
User Image
As she was done cleaning, she pick up her coat and left towards the door heading out to the streets to get
her morning routine. It took about an hour to arrive at the Cafe Kona which serve a nice cup coffee and nice atmosphere which was ideal for those who prefer peacefulness and not so extravagant. The owner, which Iris never met seem to be doing a good job running the place since she been seeing a lot people come in everyday.
Walk in, with a newspaper under her arm as she when towards the bar and sat on a stool waiting to order a cup coffee while she read today news.
...................................................................................................❦

...so wait until blooms more beautiful.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:52 pm
User Image
Yuki smile then thinks for a moment. 'Hmm he looks like he can go for a coffee and a short cake' She not " ah I got it an coffee and a short cake. I can make that right away she smiles then heads into the kitchen but bumps in to Angel. " ah sorry I'm so sorry ". She bows one of the cubs falls off the shelf I use my tail to grab it before it hit the ground. " got it. " She gasp then takes the glass and place it on the shelf then hide my tail really fast. " ah I'm going to the kitchen. Mind taking over while I go bake. I won't take long. " she shuffles into the kitchen.

Wearing: uniform maid  

Yuki-Soma69

0 x_ U n k n o w n _x 0

Gracious Seeker

10,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:17 pm
User Image
♫Angel♫

User Image

Company: Mr. Fujishima, a new girl, and a couple of customers.
Mood: Still optimistic, but trying to keep out of the way. Failing miserably.
Hands up high
raise them high

User Image

It was relieving to hear that he was okay. He certainly seemed like a tough man, and though she was sure it would take more than a bump to hurt him, she still felt obligated to ask. Sometimes, people weren't always honest about how they were feeling. Angel was probably the best example... When the young woman returned to do her work, Angel frowned momentarily as she started to try and take Mr. Fujishima's order. She sucked in a breath, about to speak, when he made a movement that caused her to hesitate. He brought a finger up to his lip as if to hush her before she spoke. She cocked her head a bit to the side, but seeing his playful wink, she soon caught on to his charade. She bit down on her bottom lip in an attempt to hide her smile, but it was a futile attempt. Instead, she had to turn away, lest she blow his cover. It seemed Helios was out for a bit of fun with the new girl.

She was distracted, thankfully, by the smooth movement of the front door. Raising her head, looking past the people surrounding her, she flashed another smile towards the woman who came inside. "Good morning~! Welcome to the Kona Cafe." It was spoken in her same sing-song manner, a greeting she obviously used for every customer that walked into the establishment. Shortly after, the young girl moved to head towards the kitchen but pushed right into her. Angel stumbled briefly, reaching her hands back to catch herself on the back counter, the only thing that saved her from falling over completely. "Ah-..!" She practically squealed in surprise. She was not a strong woman, so it was easy for the girl to almost knock her over. Now steady again, she let out a soft sigh of relief, giving the girl a light smile when the girl apologized. "Oh, it's-", before she could finish, the girl made a quick movement and saved a falling cup from crashing to the floor. "Oh!" Well... that was interesting. She was certainly quick to catch the cup, that was for sure. Before Angel could say anything else, other than her few mumbled attempts, the girl dashed off to the kitchen, but not before asking if she could take over. Blinking, seeming a bit baffled, she finally just looked back over at Helios, as if perhaps he might be able to give her some sort of answer.

She soon gave a sheepish smile, shaking it away from her mind. There was work to be done. The woman who had come in before was approaching the counter. "I'll be right with you, Ma'am." She acknowledged her presence, not wanting her to feel ignored, but the male customer had been there first. Since Helios had the other girl wrapped up with his order, it was up to her to take care of the real customers. She walked over towards where the man was waiting. "I'm sorry about that... what can I get you?" She apologized on behalf of his wait, a sweet smile curled on her lips while her sapphire eyes were fixed on him, simply waiting for him to make his request.

User Image

User Image

there's no doubt
not one doubt

OoC:

Ninnba

Yuki-Soma69

MakinSammiches

Agatha55

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:09 pm
User Image
Yuki puff her cheeks. " Ok yuki your safe here." sigh as I let my tails go and my ears. " Ok." She sigh and a pink light shine in the kitchen then the was some nose going on. 15 mins gone by then she comes by with coffee and a strawberry shortcake. "Here you go an short cake and some coffee. " the coffee had an fox face in it " I hope you don't mind the look. " she bows " enjoy" she happily skipped back to the kitchen the closes the door be hind here there was five other yukis cleaning and baking. The real yuki was leaning on the door looking in the window at the other male customer blushing. " wow how handsome." 'Why is it so hard to talk to humans. The way i want to. ' she thinks to her self as she sweep the kitchen the. Heads out to go take more orders.  

Yuki-Soma69

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:15 pm
User Image

〖Kona Cafe〗〖Angel, Yuki, Adrian,Iris〗〖"hmm"〗〖calm〗〖Profile

The man grinned seeing Angel play along. It was nice having at least one person in on his joke. Though he was really surprised the young fox didn't figure it out. Helios watched her stumble around Angel and in all had a rough time figuring out the moment's here. "Thank you" he spoke to her as he gazed down at the plate and than towards his coffee. The look may not be the greatest but as time goes on she would be better at it, After all he hired her because he saw a future for her. Being the polite man he was he ate the cake Yuki had made him and drank his coffee as his eye's gazed across the room, As another woman entered. It seems to be getting busy in here, A grin on his face as he watched Angel quickly move to handle it. Though his thoughts were interrupted watching the cup nearly fall. He sighed getting up and picking the plate's up and his mug and heading into the kitchen himself , His eye's glancing down at the fox who hid and continued setting his dishes down into the sink. "Don't be so nervous"

_-OoGrace like RainoO-_

Yuki-Soma69

MakinSammiches

Agatha55

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items