Submit

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Victor

Victor grabbed a book, checked the number on the book. He went to the last row and put the book on the shelf, it belonged on.
"Books don't bother me like you do, Anti. Books are...quiet, and give people time away from the terrible world. Be like a book Anti." He said quietly to the demon inside himself. He went back to the cart and grabbed a few more books,
putting them back on the first row.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:15 pm
CastielDemetori

"And I Was In The Darkness. . .

User Image

Ȥachary Ϝinley
{Zac}
[Student]

Theme:Twisted-Two Feet
Wearing:As seen in picture

Zac walked into the library, he had a leather satchel hanging across his body as he walked in. Zac was a tall lanky kind of guy. He also had that messy look that only certain people could pull off. He walked to a table before he set his bag down on it and took a slip of paper from his pocket and looked at. He then walked down a few of the rows of books. He was just looking for some books on human's and pretty much how not to try and take their souls, being a demon he couldn't help but hunger for them. He was trying to not be like his kind, not to be like his father and brothers, such cruel people they were. And to know surprise he couldn't find anything. He shrugged and walked back to the table is bag was at and pulled out his laptop and began to type away on it.

. . .So Darkness I Became

Tordi

Dapper Lop

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:33 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

User Image

Victor

Victor went over to the table Zac was sitting at.
"Did you need help finding anything?" He asked trying to ignore Anti's ranting inside his head. Victor wasn't surprised when Anti told him this guy was a demon. Victor was the odd man out in the school, being one of the only humans.
"Uh, I'm Victor, the librarian." He said to Zac, not wanting it to be weird that he was trying to help him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:47 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Ȥachary Ϝinley
{Zac}
[Student]

Zac paused hit typing when he felt a presence then heard a males voice. He looked up at the man, Zac's eyes shifting from their green color to all black for a moment. Something they did when another demonic presence was near. It was to let other demons know they were of the same.
Zac looked at the guy confused a bit, he looked human, his eyes didn't do the same as him.
"Zachary, or Zac."
He said, his voice had an Irish accent to it. He was still a bit confused for bit not hearing the first question asked to him.
"Oh sorry, no im fine for now thank you."

Tordi

Dapper Lop

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:22 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

User Image

Victor

Victor noticed Zac's eyes change and the confused looked.
"Okay. Just let me know if you need anything." Victor said smiling slightly. Victor turned and started walking back to the cart before stopping. Victor felt Anti quickly take control, causing him to fall to his hands and knees.

Anti
Anti stood up and looked at himself before smirking and going over to the demon. His eyes turned completely black for a few moments before going back to his normal blue.
"I didn't think there would be another demon, I mean I know they probably aren't big fans of us. Anyways I'm Anti. Victor and I share his body, more of a personal choice really." He explained before he sat on the opposite side of the table.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:31 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Ȥachary Ϝinley
{Zac}
[Student]

Zac smiled at the man before he started walking away. He went back to his computer till he felt the man next to him when he looked up he saw his eyes changed from all black then back to blue. Zac's eyes narrowed a little bit as he watched the man, who now sat across from him at the table. Zac was a pure blood demon, he needed to vessel what you saw was him in a human from. He did not need to possess a body of an innocent human.
"So you are one of the unfortunate ones who have to live in an inocent persons body, and ruin their lives I see."
Zac was quick to be a more rugged and hard self now that he spoke with this demon who called himself Anti. Pure bloods were not to fond of these types of demons, they saw no reason to keep them around, other than doing the dirty work of other he guessed.
"What made you chose this fine young man?"

Tordi

Dapper Lop

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:50 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

User Image

Anti

Anti watched Zac, knowing he'd place him with all the other demons even though he had his differences.
"I'm not ruining Victor." He said tilting his head slightly to the side. Anti didn't personally care what this Zac thought of him as long as he didn't harm Victor.
"Let's get one thing out of the way then. I don't stay in Victor because I need to.
I stay in Victor because he's my friend in a way. We have a love hate relationship but he hasn't requested that I leave. So don't think so lowly of me,
I may not be like you but I'm not like most demons." He explained. He didn't want to be so calm or nice to this demon but it wasn't just him he'd be risking so he'd play nice for now.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:57 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Ȥachary Ϝinley
{Zac}
[Student]

Zac listened to the man in a respectful manner, demons were not what humans thought they were. Thinking the were rude beings, demons were actually quit civil when they talked things out. When it came to fighting however it was anything goes. Zac leaned back in his chair in a relaxed manner, cocking his head to the side ever so slightly.
"I guess as long as you're not harming the lad, everything is all fine and dandy."
Zac looked up and down this humans body, he seemed to be in good shape and no damage had been done to him by the demon inside of him. Zac's body language and voice where more relaxed now. He was still a it surprised for finding a demon such as this here.

Tordi

Dapper Lop

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:05 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

User Image

Anti

Anti relaxed as the other did. He hadn't expected this to go so smoothly but he was glad for Victors sake.
"Well, I protect him. Victor saved me and I repay him by keeping him alive.
He is very good at finding danger. Anyways I only really came out to explain myself as to not cause you to do anything to Victor." Anti explained figuring he wouldn't expect a demon like himself. Anti even hoped that maybe he'd make a demon friend. He didn't have any of those. Victor was his only friend and he wasn't sad about it because Victor was a good friend.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:16 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Ȥachary Ϝinley
{Zac}
[Student]

"Why would I want to do anything to him? I just met him, and he seems quite nice and polite."
Zac looked back down at his lap top for a moment then back up at the demon.
"Do you ever get odd craving for human souls while you share his body?"
The question wasn't too odd considering they were both demons, but may have come off a bit random. Zac's kind love human souls, and would usually go after any that they wanted but Zac just thought it was sad and horrible, why do that to someone who doesn't deserve it. He looked back at his laptop again and shook his head a little bit, before closing a few windows he had opened

Tordi

Dapper Lop

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:59 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

User Image

Anti

"I wouldn't know. We don't usually meet demons."
He explained. He looked at Zac, confused for a moment before he started thinking about it.
"Occasionally but I've never really cared for eating them. Usually, Victor talks me out of eating them. He can be stubborn sometimes. Are conversations usually end up with Victor going 'No you're not.' until I stop talking about being hungry for souls and want to beat him with a stick but of course I don't do that." He informed the other, "Are you having problems with soul eating?" He asked curiously. It seemed odd that he'd ask that specific question but maybe he was just curious.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:40 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Ȥachary Ϝinley
{Zac}
[Student]

"I don't want to eat them like my kind does. I just don't want to be like my father and brothers that's all."
Zac shrugged his shoulders and shifted in his seat his legs crossed under the chair and he placed his arms on the table after he closed his laptop.
"Can i have Victor back? I'd like to get to know him as well, be nice to have two friends in one."
Zac sort of laughed to himself at his comment, having a friend with a split personality, like very literally two different people

Tordi

Dapper Lop

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:53 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

User Image

Anti

Anti nodded before closing his eyes.
"I guess I'll talk to you again at some point." He said quickly.

User Image

Victor

Victor opened his eyes and looked around before looking at Zac.
"Sorry about that. I don't try to hold him back because we're working on things.
I assume that's what you were confused about though." Victor explained before looking at the laptop for a moment.
"He doesn't seem to mind you though. Which is good because you seem nice,"
Victor laughed a bit, "You're doing something right when Anti likes you. Sorry" He said looking over at the bookshelf. He had a habit of talking too much.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:03 pm
CastielDemetori

User Image

Ȥachary Ϝinley
{Zac}
[Student]

"Oh I don't mind him, he was pretty nice, and it was nice to meet anothr demon, though we are two different types. I told him wanted to get to know you better. It would be nice to have two friends at my first day here."
Zac shifted again and tilted his head at the male that sat before him now, it had already noticed that Anti was more confident than Victor and saw why Anti would want to help hm.
"Im a pure blood demon by the way, the difference is I don't need a human vessle. What you see before you his a form we shift into when on the surface as to not frighten humans. Also are eyes as you saw do shift to black, but when needing to show are power and who we are to. . . stubborn demons they are all red."
Zac answered one question he assumed the boy would have before he could ask it.

Tordi

Dapper Lop

CastielDemetori
Captain

Dapper Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:20 pm
Geschopf-der-Nacht

User Image

Victor

Victor looked at Zac.
"I've never met a demon with red eyes. They're probably more chaotic than Anti can be. Anyways that's cool, the not having to have a vessel. Do demons mess up their vessels? Not that Anti's ever messed with me before but just curious. Also are you more powerful or something than the normal demons? If I ask too many questions, I'm sorry. I'm just a curious person." He asked hoping Zac wouldn't mind his questions. He'd annoyed people before with his questions and talking so he didn't want to make a bad impression.

Hyde School Of The Supernatural

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff