Submit

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nucleo received an invite from Eilidh!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eilidh had spent all morning preparing enough food and snacks for a picnic. She even made a little extra for Amonee and Xavier since the picnic was meant to get Nucleo out of the cafe for a break. Xavier even offered to look after the cafe for the day! Before leaving, the tealblood finished getting ready then grabbed a couple desserts. She smiled to Papa Bear before waving to him. "Bye Papa! I'll be home later! Lunch is on the table and Dinner is in the forest." She teased him as she began her journey to the Nightly Grind.

She made haste, rather than taking her time. Eilidh smiled as she reached the familiar place, slipping inside and setting the basket onto the counter. "Nucleoooo" She announced, "I'd like to have a picnic with you." She told him with a warm smile. "Xavier already agreed to keep on eye on your Cafe! So let's go!" She told him, motioning to the basket. "I made more than enough food." She smiled brightly.

Doutei

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:29 pm
Refilling the napkin dispensers, Nucleo didn't notice someone enter the shop at first. Jumping as he heard a sound, the greenblood turned and was surprised to see Eilidh. She looked chipper and excited with a mystery basket beside her.

"Really? Wow, that's so sweet!" The barista laughed, completely not expecting the nice gesture. Eilidh had been so shy and nervous when he'd first met her, it was nice to see her coming around and being more assertive about what she wanted these days. Who was he to deny such a lovely smile?

"Alright, did you have a particular place in mind?" Picking up the basket to carry it for her, Nucleo followed the tealblood out the door. Xavier would be along shortly and knew where the spare key was, so he locked up the business and began to walk. It would be refreshing to get back out to nature after all the things that had been happening lately. After spending so much time in NHC he was raring to go sit under a tree and just be for a while.

Hobo Pixi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:00 pm

Eilidh was happy that Nucleo had agreed to go with her. She rubbed her neck in a somewhat shy manner. She wanted to spend more time with her greenblooded friend for a few reasons. To sort out her own feelings about how she sees him and maybe... to have him figure out his feelings too? She had given him some space after he had gently turned her feelings down during the festival. She had understood his feelings then but that didn't mean that she couldn't really get to know him and see what becomes of it. Realistically, she'd gain a better relationship regardless; a win/win situation. Eilidh smiled as Nucleo took the basket. "Thank you." She told him, moving to leave the cafe so he could lock up.

"Actually, I do. I don't think you've been there either.... or at least in this specific spot." The tealblood replied, starting to walk so she could lead the other to the spot she had in mind. "It will be a bit of a hike but nothing really exhausting." She explained, "I hope you don't mind?" She asked, looking to him.

Doutei

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:01 pm
"I don't mind. It'll be an adventure!" Nucleo smiled as he followed her. He loved hiking and exploring so whenever anyone had something new to show him he would take them up on it! There were so many wonderful sights out there and there was something special about going and seeing it with your own eyes. Amonee's paintings were a close second in line for capturing nature's beauty, he mused. The jadeblood had a knack for capturing the light perfectly and adding just the right amount of embellishment.

"So, how've you been? It's been a while since we last talked! Sorry I've been so busy." The greenblood apologized. He hadn't been avoiding Eilidh in any way but he'd certainly failed at keeping up with the important things. He felt guilty about it. The barista hadn't forgotten how kind she'd been to him back during the festival, nor her confession.

"You and Xavier getting along well?" Of course they had, he knew that. But it was a gentle way to get the conversation going and hopefully hear any cute stories she might have to share while they walked!

Hobo Pixi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:40 am

Eilidh walked with Nucleo, happy that he started up conversation. "Yeah, Xavvy and I are all good." She smiled fondly, "I had to hide the mustard in our hive because he was so adamant to find a way to redeem his smoothies. It was awful." She giggled some, covering her mouth to keep it quiet. She looked to Nucleo with a grin, "It's cute when he thinks I can't see him looking at me. Last time I was reading up on a cook book and noticed him gazing at me. I never say anything though...." Her cheeks flushed teal, "Mostly because I kind of like it, you know?" The tealblood smiled shyly, "It's also cute when he tries to cook or bake." She sighed happily, moving between the trees to move deeper into the forest. "How are you, Nucleo?" She asked him, "Like... on the inside? Any better than when we talked last?" She asked, some concern showing through her smile. She worried about her friend but she also understood, She went through something similar after the space race. "Of course, you don't have to talk about it." She offered.

Tonight was nice. The wind flowed gently, wrestling the grass and trees as they walked through. Nights like these were Eilidh's favorite. Calm and yet exciting. She hoped that Nucleo enjoyed his night off with her. He always works so hard and she knew this would be much needed.

Doutei
For some reason, I thought it was my reply... I'm alive I swear @@
Also: Why is Nucleo so awesome?

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Doutei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:46 pm
"You're so sweet to each other!" Nucleo laughed as Eilidh gushed over her relationship with Xavier. The two of them were perfect for each other and it made him happy to see them so in love. It gave him hope that it was real. The slight flush on her face, that glimmer in her eye... he remembered the feeling and hoped one day to feel it again. For now, he was content to observe it.

"He's really lucky to have you." The greenblood added with a smile. He enjoyed the look he got in response. "I mean it, you're really great."

"I'm feeling better now. I'm sorry about before. I was... I wasn't in a good headspace. I really appreciated your concern though, it helped encourage me to work through it." The greenblood apologized. He regretted how that conversation had gone, not because he regretted talking to her but just... he wished he'd been able to tell her more. At the time everything had been so overwhelming, he'd basically started shutting down. Her soft words and gentle concern had been the catalyst to pull himself together.

"What about you? How are you doing? If there's anything I can do, please tell me."

Hobo Pixi
it was meee, i'm chronically late with tags these days > A< also nucleo is powered by eilidh's cuteness!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:36 pm

Eilidh smiled softly with a bit of a nod, "We are all lucky to have our little mustard troll." She looked down briefly, happy that she had found Xavier so he could share all these wonderful trolls he had become friends with. Caiden was such an inspirational troll, always up to something... Amonee was certainly their cheerleader; always keeping everyone's spirits up and, of course, fashionable! Then there was Nucleo, the one that always smiled and put everyone before himself. One of the sweetest trolls Eilidh had ever met.

The tealblood looked to Nucleo, stopping for a moment to really look at him. Her hand reached to touch Nucleo's hand, holding it softly. "Nucleo, you don't ever have to apologize to me for before. I care about you and I am happy you told me that you weren't in a good head space. I'll always be here for you, okay?" She looked into the taller troll's eyes, giving him a soft sweet smile before releasing his hand.

Eilidh took in a large breath and exhaled slowly as she looked up to the sky. "Beautiful tonight, isn't it?" She asked him, looking back at him. "We are getting pretty close." She added, "Do you think your stomach can wait that long?" She giggled, covering her mouth to hush it as she started to lead him again.

Doutei
sorry about the double tag... forgot to bold @@

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Doutei

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:11 pm
"Alright! Sorry! Oh, I mean-" Nucleo smiled at Eilidh’s kind words before catching himself and laughing. He flushed at the silliness of the situation and squeezed her hand before she released it.

"Yes it is." He replied with a breathy quality to his voice. The sky looked magical tonight, truly. He was starting to not recognize this area as well and wondered if they were getting close. On cue, she giggled and commented that they were with a teasing glint in her eye. He chuckled.

"I’m not sure I can. Whatever you packed smells really good!" Jokingly he reached as if to open the basket but stopped as she laughed. He really did hope they’d arrive soon though! He was curious to see what kind of place Eilidh had found to share with him.

Plus she was just a great cook.

Hobo Pixi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:51 pm

Eilidh smiled to Nucleo, "We are just about there, be patient." She teased the greenblood as they reached a denser part of the forest. The tealblood slipped between two trees then slipping into a hidden hole in the hollow tree. She waved Nucleo to follow as she stood inside the hallowed tree. Once he was with her, she slipped out the other side of the tree to reveal a hard to get to creek. She looked back to the other, looking to see if he liked the view. "This is my favorite place to go." She shared, smiling softly.

Eilidh let Nucleo take in the place, moving to find a black to lay a blanket down and start setting up the picnic. The sound of the creek with nature's chitter chatter was always so peaceful for the tealblood. She had found this place just after the space race and spent a lot of time here to pull herself back together. "The picnic is ready when you are. Take your time." She offered, laying back on the blanket to look up at the starry sky.

Doutei
Reference
Is Nucleo clumsy?

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:10 pm
Slipping through the tree, Nucleo had no idea what to anticipate on the other side of it. As he exited behind Eilidh, he was met with a stunning view of a charming creek and sight of moonlight streaming through the trees. The light sparkled on the water in a truly magical way. It was gentle- serene. Just the kind of place he should've expected from Eilidh. She had a way of being peaceful and calming by just smiling at you.

"This is... beautiful." The greenblood said after finally taking it all in. He sat down on the blanket next to her, failing to help unpack her basket because he was still just looking around admiring the place. Flushing as he realized this rudeness, Nucleo reached over to help.

"Thank you for showing me this. It's wonderful." He added, wanting her to know he really appreciated it. Nucleo loved exploring and finding little treasures like this. Nature had a way of creating masterpieces and then hiding them in plain sight. He never wanted to miss the trees for the forest.

"Not hungry? We can stargaze for now." The barista noticed her laying down. Laying down next to her, he pointed up at one of the constellations.

"Look, that one's like a bear!" He smiled, nudging her lightly with his elbow.

Hobo Pixi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:58 am

Eilidh relaxed under the stars. It was nice to share this place with someone who could need it as much as she did...does. The tealblood smiled to Nucleo, "You're welcome... Come here anytime you want... okay?" She offered, taking in a relaxing breath. She continued to relax as Nucleo came over, "I am hungry but I want to enjoy the view for a minute first."

Eilidh looked over to where Nucleo was pointing as he nudge her, "Oh! Almost like Papa Bear." She giggled, pointing to another constellation. "This one sorta looks like two fish... two pointy fish." She giggled again. This was fun. It was nice spending one on one time with the troll she admired so much. It was also nice knowing that she was helping him relax and take the night off. Nucleo was such a hardworker but perhaps he need help seeing how much time away from work is needed.

Doutei
At work o.o

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:32 am
"I will." Nucleo smiled, appreciating the offer. It was a peaceful place, with soothing sounds of water from the creek. He stretched his arms and legs out and then relaxed, content to just listen for a few moments. The sounds of the forest fauna were audible if you listened carefully, with the sound of nocturnal insects and birds going about their lives. He wondered if they ever listened to trolls for entertainment. Glancing as Eilidh caught his attention once more to point out a constellation he looked upward towards it.

"They better watch out before Papa Bear gets to them!" He laughed. It was no secret Eilidh's lusus enjoyed good food. Nucleo suspected that was why Eilidh had worked so hard to practice her baking and cooking. Xavier appreciated fine food but wasn't quite as picky.

"... y'know, it's weird to think that somewhere out there... maybe someone's looking and pointing at us." Nucleo thought aloud. He didn't consider himself especially deep, but he did like to consider things like this. Nature was such a strange, unknowable beast. The questions it brought was part of the adventure- part of what made it interesting for him to explore. He was glad to have found others who liked the same mysteries as he did. To find trolls who liked to lay back and enjoy a good night of stars, thinking and dreaming like this.

"What constellation do you think we'd be?"

Hobo Pixi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:00 am

Eilidh relaxed more with the ambiance of the forest. It really was peaceful to come here. She was glad Nucleo said he'd venture out here to relax every now and then... he needed that space. Just like when she spent too much time cooking and cleaning her hive for her wonderful loving...lazy.. lusus became too much for her to handle. Coming here always settled her nerves and gave back her inner peace.

The tealblood giggled at Nucleo's statement on her lusus. He was so very right about her lusus possible trying to eat the fish. Papa bear loved to eat in general, the better the food... the happier he was. As much as she loved Papa Bear, she wished he wasn't so lazy. Nucleo's lusus at least helped out in the cafe. Papa bear would just eat everything.

Eilidh listened to Nucleo, considering his words. She looked to him then back at the stars, "That's a really good question." She told him, looking at all the stars, "I feel like... we know there is more out there so it's reasonable to think that someone somewhere could be looking out into the stars and pointing at us." She smiled softly.

His next question was also interesting, one she also had to consider. "Hmm.. give me a moment to think." She requested, closing her eyes and thinking of what they'd be. "Well, if you mean what constellation Alternia would be in... I think it'd be something similar to the giant ladle in the sky." She explained, flushing teal, "But... if you meant what you and I would be... I think we'd be the balancing scale star." She told him, looking to the sky. "I feel like we balance each other out. I can relax around you and feel safe... and I think you feel relaxed around me too, right? I also want to protect you because I do care about you..." She asked him, looking to him.

Eilidh sat up, looking to Nucleo. "I have something I want to share with you. Something that I don't really tell anyone else. The only troll that knows of this, is Xavier." She explained. "I trust you completely and I know you won't tell anyone." She added as she reached for his hand, rolling up his sleeve to look at the burn on his hand. "I noticed this earlier..." Eilidh mentioned, leaning in to kiss his burn... healing it. She then looked to Nucleo, "I.. have the power to heal. It's my saliva that does the actual healing but I usually just kiss the wound and that seems to work." The tealblood worried at her bottom lip. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." She felt guilty about that, especially since he had showed her his power. She knew he wouldn't be upset about it but it still made her feel guilty.

Doutei
Sorry this took so long! It's been super busy at work and all I've wanted to do lately is sleep.

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:28 pm
"That's a nice one." Nucleo smiled at Eilidh's response. He had never stopped to consider what balanced his life before. Most of the time he was tilting the scale with his clones and feeling out of control regarding his memory. The greenblood supposed she was right, she did a good job of pulling him away from that and gave him a time and space to simply be. It was wonderful.

"Eilidh, what-" The barista blinked as she took his hand and kissed it. He flushed at the gesture, confused and embarrassed as he'd been trying to tough that burn out without mentioning it to anyone as to not worry his friends. But this new development... wow!

"That's incredible Eilidh! I had no idea!" The barista grasped her hands with his now healed ones. He was amazed at how well it'd worked! There was no more pain or discoloration.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone you aren't comfortable with! And I won't ask you to use it unless it's critical." The boy immediately reassured her. As a troll who'd been born with powers too, he understood that being treated as a trick hoofbeast was frustrating. Usually he obliged because he could still use his clones after summoning them. He had no idea what her healing did regarding her energy level though and didn't want her to use it unless she either wanted to or had to. It was good to know about though. Things from here on we're only going to get more dangerous.

"Thank you for telling me, Eilidh." Nucleo finished with another firm smile. He'd chattered a bit without letting her get a word in! Oops!

Hobo Pixi

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces