azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:23 pm
Healing had taken time, especially given that Wil had been topless, but it was a process that Nasir sat there for the entire thing. Not that he was not pressing closer and closer as the time went on.

As if he could use Wil to block the entire world.

It was only when they were shown a room, the door closing behind them, that he is sliding his arms around Wil and pressing his face against his back. Their familiars were already in the room, curled up in what looked like prepared bedding for them.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:01 am
After Alexis had been taken to be tended to, Wil had gotten healing of his own. It was clear he was doing his best to seem not as hurt as he was, making a concerted effort not to put anymore undue stress on either of them under the circumstances. Now his back was pink and raw, like he'd been overly scrubbed to the bone, but he was healed and that was what mattered.

Wil wrapped his arms over Nasir's when he felt his boyfriend press to his back. He only wriggled a moment to turn in his arms and hold him back. Tightly. Clinging.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:35 pm
Nasir's hands, wrists, and forearms were in a similar state as well as looking as if there was some kind of faint burn scarring. He had been told part of it simply could not fade. After all, he had reached out and touched a being of eternal fire.

His arms loosened as Wil shifted and turned around, pressing closer when his boyfriend clung to him. "I'm sorry," he said in a whisper. Mostly because he knew he had worried the other and right now it was ... everything about Wil radiated tired, aside from the feelings that were tied to Nasir.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:38 am
Wil blinked, "Sorry for what?" Within the circumstances they'd all only tried to what they thought was best and no one had gotten out unscathed.

The blonde nuzzled against his boyfriend, pressing a kiss to his cheek for lack of anything else to do that helped. He was always a few degrees warmer nowadays, so at least he was snuggly.

"It was just way.. crazier than I expected."

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:24 pm
"... doing crazy stuff," replied Nasir softly. The nuzzle and kiss was returned, his lips sliding against Wil's cheek before he loosened to pull him towards the bed.

"Don't think crazy covers it. The ball was nothing like this and the conference was ... calm." Wil being like this was actually steadying.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:04 pm
"You did what you thought you had to." Wil had been terrified at the time, and thinking back on it he found it to be worrisome also but he wasn't the type to hold onto bad feelings. And Nasir was here and okay now..

The blonde had already stripped out of most of his clothes because modesty was not really a thing, so when he climbed into bed he wasn't much planning on getting out of it.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help more.." He glanced over at their familiars when he saw Bud stirring but it was just readjusting his position. Wil, maybe just a little, wasn't entirely comfortable in the place they'd had an epic boss fight.

He was also torn between wanting to smoke and not wanting fire anywhere near him for a while. HIs electronic thing had been incinerated in the fight.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:53 pm
"You kept me from getting really badly burned, that's enough," Nasir replied, tugging at the clothing that was not necessarily the best fitting. He would fix it with magic later or something. He sat on the edge of the bed, eyes closing and feeling Trouble's presence. The flying squirrel was a bright, glimmering presence that was hard to ignore so close.

Especially since he was nestled up against Bud radiating contentment and warmth. If he focused on it too long, Nasir thought it would put him to sleep.

His fingers reached out for Wil, curling around his hand. "Think something changed though because I ... can feel things."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:15 am
"Feel what kind of things?" Wil was not feeling any more magical than ever. He hadn't been able to do much in the fight but he had at least scryed rather successfully. Perhaps he should focus more in that direction?

He was doing his best though, to not project his confusion or inadequacy. He never lingered on those feelings very long.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:55 pm
"Everything," Nasir whispered. "All the anxiety and the worry and the confusion- every little thing people were feeling." It had been why he had been so out of sorts while eating, not able to focus and jittery.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:03 am
"Is it... bad?" Wil's brow furrowed. He wasn't sure he'd enjoy that sort of power. It seemed like a lot of sensory information to get through at once.

"Can I help?"

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:51 pm
There was a mark on his hand, runes that had not been there earlier. "You already help," Nasir replied, sighing as he sunk into the bed and wrapped his arms around Wil. "... because you're so ... calm."

The fact that Wil did not linger on bad feelings was what really helped but the fact he was easy going helped the most. Even when s**t hit the fan.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:31 am
"Well, good.." He smiled a little crookedly, rubbed his thumb over Nasir's runed hand and lifted it to kiss it. "I guess I should be good at something. I don't think I've found what I'm good at yet.."

No magic abilities just revealing themselves either. Not that Wil was ever in a rush, or wanting to work very hard for it.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:21 pm
"You were good at scrying, weren't you?" Nasir's hands flexed in memory of burning, stretching the still healing skin before he stopped himself. Instead he leaned in for a kiss himself, instead of that hand.

"Whatever you're meant to be good at, I'm sure it's something just for you." A small smile was given, Nasir's absolute faith in Wil was, at times, ridiculous.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:13 pm
Wil smiled into the kiss, "I only tried the one time but it worked okay.."

He had the calm demeanor down without even trying.

The blonde knew Nasir's faith in him was strong and he wasn't sure if he deserved that but it was appreciated all the same. He nuzzled close, "You're too good to me."

He murmured it with his face hidden.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:23 pm
"It's something ... You already tell fortunes, you know." Nasir nudged Wil's side with his fingers, arms wrapping around him and snuggling close.

"You're too good for me," he replied earnestly, "and kept me safe."

iloveyouDIE

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas