Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:24 pm
First, his father’s partner was suspect in what happened to Jeremiah, the shooting and the resulting incident with the car because of being shot at, and now, apparently he’d stabbed Alexis?

He needed answers, and there were two ways he could do that, spend the day texting or passing notes to his Father, or -

He could go directly to the source.

He thought getting actual face to face conversation, no matter how mixed he felt about the person in question would be far better than more texting, emails, or notebooks passed back and forth.

He headed to the park, following rumors that the Detective still took his daily exercise there, if he could flag the man down maybe they could find a place to quietly talk.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:47 pm
Shun, was indeed, jogging today. His options for what he did for exercise was a bit more limited currently, being under house arrest and all. But he had to take what he could get. It gave him a small window of time to not focus so much about all the s**t that was going on. Both personal and non personal problems.

It wouldn't improve his mood in the long run, unfortunately. There wasn't much that could do that right now short of actually solving a few of the things that were weighing him down.

Which, as it stood, didn't seem like that was happening too soon. Especially with the deadline for all the items drawing near. He wasn't sure what to expect from that, other than a disaster.

endejester

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:50 pm
“M-Mister Kuroda?” He called out, seeing the Detective approaching, standing from the bench he’d taken a seat on to raise a hand to flag the other man down.

“I was wondering if you might have a moment today so I could talk to you.”

He was trying as hard as he could not to sound like a shrinking, or a wilting violet. “I can wait till you’re done with the run if you’d like, I’d offer to run with you but, I’m not sure I’d do anything but slow you down.”

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:55 pm
The familiar voice caught his attention. Shun's gaze snapped over to where Zac stood from one of the park benches, waving to him. With a low grunt, he made his way over to the young man.

"What do you want, Bantock?" he asked flatly.

There could be a number of different things that Zac may wish to discuss with him. A number of these things were likely not going to be pleasant.

endejester

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:04 pm
“Answers I hope, I saw the news, I know you’re the prime suspect but I got a message from Alexis too…”
He didn’t go into further detail because he wasn’t sure who might be listening, he didn’t want to put Kuroda into more trouble by potentially sharing more information than they had.

“I’d like to think you have a good explanation? I know you don't owe me the truth or anything, but I'm hoping you'll consider it anyhow.”

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:22 pm
Shun's fingers twitched a bit. That figures. Though, he wasn't really sure what Alexis had to do with any of this, unless they were just informing Zac of what happened with Jer or whatever.

"There is not much of an explanation other than the fact that someone is trying to frame me," he deadpanned. And they were doing one hell of a job of it too, if his circumstances were any indication.

endejester

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:40 pm
“Yeah, and they are doing a really good job of it given that Alexis had a pretty up close and personal view of you, given what they say they did to them.” He folded his arms frowning.

It was easy enough to assume that there was something to it all, after what Sunny had told him, but if Ashdown had told him anything it was that he couldn’t take anything for granted.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:53 pm
"And what have I supposedly done to them?" he asked, letting out a sigh. Shun hadn't really seen Alexis in a little while so he really didn't have much of an idea of what was going on with them.

Either way, irritation was beginning to build up within him.

endejester

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:28 pm
Zac crinkled his nose and frowned slightly. “Well… apparently your evil twin sans mustache, stabbed them.” He said quietly.

“They texted me from the Hospital.”

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:08 pm
"Stabbed them? Seriously?" Shun grunted in frustration. His impostor was... certainly keeping busy it seemed.

"Great. ******** great."

endejester

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:32 pm
“Well, if you have an alibi for the time and place, that actually could be, right?” He said cautiously. “…or it could be a disaster too.” He admitted. “This is like some kind of movie plot.”

he folded his arms considering the irony that he was helping the man after Heliodora. Still, no one deserved to be treated this way over something they didn’t do.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:39 pm
"Hard to give an alibi when I do not know when this stabbing had happened," he pointed out, "But I do have an ankle monitor. If it came down to it, the police could cross reference where I was located that way."

That was if Alexis was pressing charges. Considering he hadn't heard anything about this until now, he had to wonder if that was even happening.

endejester

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:47 am
“I could find out, maybe if they knew you had an eye witness who saw ‘you’ they might, I don’t know.” He shrugged.

“I mean Alexis still bumped you to the top of the ‘a*****e’ scale but I don’t know what they mean to do with it. I’m sure my Dad still trusts you, but I could let him know about Alexis at least, text him I mean.”

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:02 am
Shun shrugged at the suggestion, "That is if Alexis will press charges in the first place. If they do not, then there is not really much of a point."

He honestly wasn't sure if they'd do that or not.

"Feel free to contact Mercer if you really want. But if Alexis decide they want to exact 'revenge' on me, I think I can handle them," he huffed.

endejester

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:28 am
Zac made a soft groaning sound at the idea of them trying to enact revenge on each other.
“Good point.” He mumbled. “They asked about my birthday so I wouldn’t get stabbed too.” He shook his head.

“If I see anything I’ll try and let you know, and I guess I’ll hope its the real you not your evil twin?”

Blade Kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces