Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:23 pm
❤ Welcome ❤

Hi. ' v ' Welcome to Myn's workshop. I will keep the front post updated. I stole 90% of this from other colorist so. Yeah.

Unique Lines: I do unique lines. Either bribe me for them on gaia or offer RLC through discord. I have no set price. The more complex, the more you should offer.

**NOTE** I am revamping lines as I go. Here is an example of what the revamped lines will look like. I prefer to do these for now so if you are not interested, these may not be the slots for you.

❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤

Current Custom Slots || OPEN
Current Breeding Slots || FULL
Current Bribe Slots || Sure

❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤

Post Map:
1 - Welcome
2 - Rules
3 - Custom Pricing
4 - Breeding Pricing
5 - Forms
6 - Samples
7 - Normal Slots
8 - Bribes
9 - Pet & Art Trades
10 - Reserved
*tentative*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:37 pm
♦ Rules ♦

General Rules
1 - I won't start on your request until you start the trade. When your kitsu or eggs are finished, I'll accept the trade, so that's how you'll know to look for them!
2 - For cosplays/edits, PLEASE give me at least one good reference picture. With original characters, you don't have to give references, though it is appreciated. However, if you have no refs for your original character, please give a detailed description!
3 - I'm willing to show you WIP pictures if you want, but if so, please tell me you want WIP's when you order. If you want WIP's, I'll send you a sketch and lineart before the final colored product. At any stage, you can ask me to change things and I'll work with you. Even if you don't request a WIP, I'm willing to change things to make you happy!
4 - I am working on my Masters in school so I will be busy during school season.
5 - Pay attention to the instructions for my slots, as they'll be different sometimes!
6 - You may purchase customs for others or proxy for others in breedings, but you may not both get a slot and get someone else a slot. It's either/or.
7 - I will accept items for customs and bribed breedings - just ask!
8 - All trades go to me, please!

-- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ -- ♦ --

Normal Slots
1 - I sorta like cosplays, but I absolutely adore original characters and concepts too!
2 - Please don't whine at me to finish your custom or breeding faster.
3 - As a colorist, I have the right to reject any custom for whatever reason I see fit.
4 - Each person may only get one breeding slot at a time, unless stated otherwise (in the unlikely event that there is only one or two people entering). The number of pairs will be specified at the time my breedings are open.
5 - Please do not request customs or breedings unless my workshop says Open in the title!

Bribes
1 - I kinda like cosplays, but I absolutely love original characters and concepts too!
2 - Please don't whine at me to finish your bribe faster.
3 - As a colorist, I have the right to reject any bribe for whatever reason I see fit.
4 - If I reject your bribe, please don't take it personally. I might simply have too much on my plate at the moment to take more work on. Try again later!
6 - Bribes can consist of more than one cosplay. However, there is a maximum of 2 cosplays per bribe slot (there is no maximum for Original Characters for obvious reasons). For breeding bribes, you may offer for more than one kitsu pair.

Tips and Tricks
1 - I like doing cutesy things and doing hair.
2 - My clothes are pretty basic with the rare moment of originality. I do not look up reference pictures on my own so if you have an idea, link the pictures.
3 - Don't be afraid to ask questions.
4 - Generally, I like bribes to be base price + at least 50% of whatever that base price is.
5 - I like cutesy items. o v o Though I prefer GG.

- Mynsed -
Crew

- Mynsed -
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:37 pm
♦ Custom Pricing ♦

My customs are FREE. I only take payment from bribes  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:43 pm
♦ Breeding Pricing ♦

My Breedings are FREE. I only take payment from bribes

- Mynsed -
Crew

- Mynsed -
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:46 pm
♦ Forms ♦

Please use this form when you've scored a custom slot or are making a bribe offer, thanks!

Custom Form
[b]Colorist:[/b]
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b] normal/angelic/nightmare/etc
[b]Stages:[/b] one-stage (stage desired), growing, anthro, etc
[b]Cosplay/Edited?:[/b] y/n (if cosplay of an official character (not original character), please include the source & version of the character, i.e. Season 1, etc)
[b]Custom/Bribe?:[/b]
[b]References:[/b]

Colors/Description -
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Base:[/b]
[b]Markings:[/b]
[b]Markings Style:[/b]
[b]Any other specifics?: [/b]

[b]Price/Offer:[/b]

Please use the standard form from the Breeding Rules & Forms post when you've scored a breeding slot or are making a breeding bribe offer, thanks!

Just include your Bribe offer at the bottom if you are trying for a Bribe.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:43 pm
♦ Samples ♦
Old --> New

Unedited Kitsu

Cosplay & Edited Kitsu

Breedings

Events & Misc

- Mynsed -
Crew

- Mynsed -
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:55 pm
♦ Normal Slots/Worklist ♦

Status
Closed for now
Next Opening: As soon as this thread is done. ' v '

Custom Slots

Breeding Slots

Other Stuff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:57 pm
♦ Bribes ♦

Current Bribes
None~

Status
Open

PM me this. I do not want other bribers to be intimidated by offered price with how the economy is. I am 87% "do I want to do this".
Note: Bribes are almost ALWAYS open, unless something major is going on in real life or in one of my other shops and I know I won't have time. Bribes also may be closed from time to time if I have not met shop requirements for them to be open, etc etc.

Even so, if my bribes are open and I know I'm really busy, I might still decline more complicated things that would take a long time - since I don't want to make you wait insane periods of time to get your kitsu. However, if you don't mind waiting, please let me know when you make your offer!

Pricing
Please remember to check the Breeding Bribe Guide before asking for a breeding bribe. Most breeding bribes have special circumstances and are fairly hard to get just for a random couple or whatever.

As I said in the Rules section above, I generally like to be offered at least base price + 50% of that price for bribes. So, for example. Say that you want a cosplay on Angelic lines with mod edits. The base price is 300k+200k=500k. Half of that is 250k. So a good price to start for a bribe would be 750k.

Even if bribes are not open, feel free to PM me anytime to ask for a quote, or something like "if I were to offer you this much for x, would you accept it?" However, when you PM, PLEASE put something in the title about Kitsu, since I tend to get a lot of PM's and I don't want to overlook yours!

Large Bribes
So you want more than one kitsu in a bribe? Sure! But please note that this sort of bribe will definitely take a while to complete! Also, the maximum number of kitsu that can be bribed for at one time is four. Please also remember that only 2 Cosplays can be bribed for at one time.

- Mynsed -
Crew

- Mynsed -
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:59 pm
♦ Pet & Art Trades ♦

I love doing trades when I can, as I think it's a great way to get awesome pets and art :3

If you're interested in trading art for kitsus, please mention that in a PM and give me some links to samples of your work~

Pet Trades are currently OPEN

Rules
1 - Same as for normal things, if you want to see WIP's, please let me know! However, either way, your kitsu will NOT be certed until I have seen your half of the trade, be it pet or art.
3 - Seraphim and Fae are not available through Pet Trades but all other species and options are.
4 - In general, if bribes are open, pet/art trades are open.
5 - Even trade, a growing cosplay kitsu for a growing cosplay pet, etc. Art trades and unique art pets are a different story entirely and this can be discussed.

Pet Wishlist
These are things I'd really like to have, so it's almost a guaranteed yes if you offer them!

Shadows of Africa - I AM ADDICTED TO THIS SHOP SO REALLY I WOULD TAKE ANYTHING FROM HERE. Simple colored snake = Heavy edit, SURE WHY NOT.

Current Trades

Completed Trades
None yet!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:24 pm
♦ Reserved ♦

- Mynsed -
Crew

- Mynsed -
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:44 am
Breedings are open.
Post up to three couples.
There will be on lines that I am revamping as I am going from stage to stage.
Example of revamped baby stage is in first post.
Closes June 29th, 5pm CST

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:01 am
User Image & User Image

&

User Image & User Image  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:59 pm
Parent 1: Sparky (Jolteon)
Owner: Ragers
Parent 2: Feyra (Sylveon)
Owner: Pewpewkachu

~*~

Parent 1: Lumis
Parent 2: Aurora

Rage Beat was my old username so yeah. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:38 pm
Parent 1: User Image
Owner: Kathryn Dragonna

Parent 2: User Image
Owner: Kathryn Dragonna  

Kathryn Dragonna
Crew

Romantic Streaker

- Mynsed -
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:19 pm
CLOSED.
Since only three people, I will do a pair from each.

I am still working out how to do this with help from Kath so patience with my rolls. ; v;

Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff