Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonball: Dimensional Crossroads

Back to Guilds

The time period after DBGT and DBZ with new and old characters [Forever Accepting] 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Roleplay, Adventure, Dragonball GT, Dragonball 

Reply ↳ Planet Earth
Green Star City Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheBurritoBandit

Loyal Genius

8,975 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:45 pm
User Image

Green Star City is the Universe 6 counterpart to Orange Star City, or Satan City. Green Star City is north of Mt. Paozu and is substantially larger than Satan City.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:30 am
SERIYANA YUUKIO LEILANDUser Image

KI: 200/200
ST: 300/300
BP: 170

"I don't care what they say! I'll prove them wrong, every one of 'em!"

It had been a week since the tournament, and Seriyana was back to her old stomping grounds. The street thugs around here were plentiful, and plenty enough to 'help' her get stronger. In one week's time, Seriyana had gone about eliminating two low level street gangs, and one mid level gang. taking out her frustrations on them was very cathartic following her loss at the tournament.

Fortunately, her brawling spree has done well to increase her power. Unfortunately, however, it's landed her in some trouble with local authorities. Luckily, none have caught up with her, and truthfully, none of them could take her in. She still wants to keep off their radar for now, though.

(Time Skip Training: +15 BP // +15 FREE Stat Points // Double Ki & Stamina Pool)

"I will never be forgotten! Everyone will know my name!"』  

Sky Queen Blitz
Crew

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:41 pm
XXXXXXXウィークリー版~!!!
User Image

XXXXXX
      User Image
                                                              ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Monday morning same old same old, skirting down a dirt pathway I found myself hauling a** after some piss ant that needed to get squashed. Thought it was strange, even thought I was chasing someone down, i found myself deep in thought. "What was I doing?", "Why?", "Where was this all going to take me?" 1 million questions popped into my head at once, and I met them all with my frantic panting. He would watch as some punk wearing a uniform unfamiliar to him sprint as fast as he could making a deliberate b-line straight into an alley. Even for a regular man, this kid was pretty fast, however not fast enough.

Even in the midst of all this chaos I'd completely forgot what lead me up to this point, I was so consumed by my rage. Bolting into the alley Yoshida was finally out of sight of normal folk... He didn't have to hold himself back anymore. Utilizing his superhuman speed, the amateur track star with the perfect pompadour, would finally sprint finding his opponent within his clutches in less then a second. Mounds of trash and dust being kicked up by the sudden burst of energy coming off of Yoshida. With his opponent in his hands Yoshida's eminence strength would easily lift the rival teenager off of his feet, and suspend him in mid air. "Woah, woah!" The street punk would scream out, finding Yoshida's iron grip firmly upon him. "Ow, hey man take it-" Already agitated from their run Yoshida had zero patients for jokes, Taking the child and driving him against the nearby concrete wall, Yoshida would suddenly knock the breath out of the thug before he had a chance to finish speaking. "No! No more games!" Shaking his free fist in the thugs face, Yoshida would display his fury. "You sure you want a problem with me?!" Yoshida would shout, much to the fear of his hostage. However he'd be taken back as his prey would begin to laugh, and laugh furiously. "Yeah... yeah ******** WE ALL DO!"

KLANK!!!

Finding himself nearly concussed, Yoshida would be laying on his back, his eyes magically staring up at the sky... Realizing what had happened, Yoshida was moments away from another baseball bat to the face. "I told ya he wasn't so tough... Take this you son of a b*tch!" He wasn't fast enough to dodge it, but maybe if he could... Another Iron clad baseball bat would come crashing down on him, thankfully though Yoshida used his arms to block it. However this is when he'd notice, this whole chase was a set up. A plan to get him here and beat on him, these guys had brought weapons, and extra men... and all this made Yoshida really angry. User Image

Made him angry enough to stagger back to his feet, four guys repeatedly kicking him and stomping him into the ground. But Yoshida didn't care, from what he could see through his bruised eye, was there was 3 more guy cheering them on, and one of the was the son of a b*tch who snuck up on him. The more and more they attacked him the more and more Yoshida would struggle against them, he would fight and fight until the gang of boy began to tire out. Now he had his chance, doing the only thing he knew how. Yoshida would break his own limiter, allowing for his uncontrollable aura to spill out.

Within the small alley they were fighting in, all 7 of the boys were blown back by Yoshida's release. However his aura still wouldn't be visible to the untrained eye. Bloodied and beaten, Yoshida had a seriously pissed off look on his face. He was unhinged and everyone was going to pay for it now.

Blowing everyone back, World Boss would glare as each man began to scatter toward the exit of the alleyway. However the weren't fast enough, with a lead front kick to the a**, Boss would launch the slowest boy forward into his friends knocking all 7 men down at once. With his face red with anger, Yoshida would begin violently stepping on each man. Loud groans of pain would cry out with each stomp. Staring down at the one who'd hit him with a bat Yoshida would lean into him. "Now what'da go and do that for?" He would ask, pulling the sucker close to him in a firm headlock. Yoshida could break this dumb bastards neck right now if he wanted too. But he didn't, what skill would that take? What would it prove? Looking directly at the scared gang leader, The rival boy would stutter. "A-aa-aah, Y-y-yyou'd been movin, You'd been moving into our territory you see... And um, we figured we teach you a little lesson... That's all." "Teach me a lesson you say?!" "Knock it off tough guy, you win! F*ck more do you want from me!"

Tossing the loud mouth punk, clear out of the alley way, He would land with a loud thud, finally attracting the attention of local passerbyers. "That's right you p***k, I win!" World Boss would shout back, now joined by his fleeing posse, the limping gang leader would bark back. "This isn't over punk! You'll F*ing get yours!" Tough talk from those forced to run away. Rubbing the back of his head, the baseball bat had lumped it.... And boy did that sh*t hurt. Maybe that's why he'd forgotten why he chased that kid, short term memory loss or something. Staring back at those who were now staring at him. Yoshida had developed a reputation of being somewhat of a loose canon. And you know what... He liked it, it made people not mess with him, which in term mean't that he could focus on the things he liked... like comic books.

Either way, Boss figured he was late for first period. Mrs. Sugawara was always haggling him and keeping him after class whenever he was late. Pffft, rubbing the lump on his head Bozu would regain his composure, taking the left at the corner of the street Yoshida was on a direct path to school. While he didn't really want to go, he knew that it would make his mother proud, perhaps Yoshida should take this semester seriously... You know finally graduate this time. With his head thumping from the earlier blows it was hard to make an intelligent decision. The temptation to just skip class and go to the arcade was almost too much for him to handle. But this year Yoshida would be different, he would take himself seriously, he would take his life and his studies seriously. He was determined to walk at this years graduation, determined to prove all of those who said he was a lost cause wrong. With new hope and new light, Yoshida Bozu would apologetically stumble in late to class.

It would be then that he realized, he'd forgotten his homework at home.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Where: Green Star City | What: Training my Defense!XX
                                                                OOC: ...
                                                                XX

◆ Battle Power: 140
                                                                ◆ Physical-Based Offense: 3
                                                                ◆ Energy-Based Offense: 1
                                                                ◆ Defense: 2 + 5 (12 Paragraphs)= 7!
                                                                ◆ Speed: 3
                                                                ◆ Intelligence: 2
                                                                ◆ Stamina: 1
                                                                ◆ Reflexes: 2
                                                                ◆ Ki: 140/140
                                                                Quote:

Quote:

Official WORLD🌎BOSS ost

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:16 pm
XXXXXXXウィークリー版~!!!
User Image

XXXXXX
      User Image
                                                              ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Arriving at his first period class late Yoshida would enter the class just as the dismissal bell was sounding. "Ahh, Mr. Bozu, just in time for your detention~!" the teacher would say busting his balls. It was just another indicated of why I shoulda never showed up to class in the first place. Scoffing at his punishment, Bozu would dismiss himself, f*ck class sh*t was wack anyways. He was much better off loitering around the school.

While other delinquents like the hang out on the roof, Boss didn't exactly fit in with that crowd either... Bozu liked to hand out in the basement. It was dusty, it was dingy, and it was super secluded. Yoshida had managed to work out a sort of non aggression agreement between himself and the school janitor. Don't ask, Don't tell. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. and Occasionally leave an offering of a cigarette to the Duke of Puke, and all would be right in the universe.

Kicking up his feet, time would fly as he skip first period math, second period science, and for punctuality he would attend his third period history class. It was perhaps the only tolerable class there was. Stepping out from the shady entrance to the boiler room Yoshida would be face to face with the local hall monitor. "Yoshida Bozu, skipping class again? Why am I not surprised." the petite girl would snark, placing her hand on her hip. While normally he was the one doing the bullying, Student Council was without a doubt his bully, the entire lot of them made it some kinda sick game to get him into trouble.

Anything goes, truancy, insubordination, vandalism, theft, violent outburst. They would stop at nothing then to see him expelled, or better yet, Repeat the 12th grade for eternity. And Boss knew that, he wasn't a nerd but he was far from a dummy. Remaining stoic as ever Bozu was as unphased as a statue in a hurricane. And that only made Hitomi Kamura more angry. "Hmm, You already have a detention for truancy. I'd wager you don't want another one for failure to cooperate with a Junior Justice Enforcer." She would shout, as Yoshida tried ignoring her. Why the f*ck would this little midget stop me? I thought to myself, not bothering to give her the satisfaction of acknowledging her.

"I shouldn't have to remind you that the field trip to the White Crane Dojo is coming up...

And we know how much of a tough guy you are."

Damn, student council was relentless. They'd crush a mans dream of visiting the same dojo where the toughest of the tough guys would train... And for what?! "I don't know what you people want from me.", "Hehe, We just want your complete and total surrender silly." she would ominously giggle. Boss just couldn't catch a break today and he had the feeling it would only get worse. The girl scanning every inch of his frozen body he would finally flinch his cool demeanor crumbling underneath her force.

"Well out with it already." Bozu would complain. The suspense was killing him. "Today, afterclass I want you..." She would take another long pause. "To sneak this camera into the boys bathroom.", Bwah?! Is that it?!", "Shut up you peon!" Kimura would snap at him. "This is a very important mission and you're going to follow our instructions to a T!"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Where: Green Star City | What: Training my Defense!XX
                                                                OOC: ...
                                                                XX

◆ Battle Power: 140+ 20 = 160!
                                                                ◆ Physical-Based Offense: 3
                                                                ◆ Energy-Based Offense: 1
                                                                ◆ Defense: 7 + 3 = 10!
                                                                ◆ Speed: 3
                                                                ◆ Intelligence: 2
                                                                ◆ Stamina: 1
                                                                ◆ Reflexes: 2
                                                                ◆ Ki: 140/140
                                                                Quote:

Quote:

Official WORLD🌎BOSS ost

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Ringo. Focus on the task at hand. Don't get distracted."
"Understood. New target parameters locked. Prepare to attack.

Ziber / Ringo
Soul Reforged / Combat Frame

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The former two warriors of Frost Demon Empire continued to make their way towards the lookout until Ziber and Ringo noticed an odd energy had started to surround them, pulling them up to the air. As the two started to be pulled up, the robot would reach out and grabbed his friend so they wouldn't get flung into two different places like before. The two were then be shot into the tunnel like before, with the frost demon hoping that this adventure was over and land safely back to there own time. He noticed the energy that was pulling them came from Ingo and not from the person that had sent them to the other universe. Ziber didn't get the same encounter like the one from before, when someone was talking to him while he was unconscious and flying through the tunnel. Just like before, the two came out of the portal, and began to fall to the fall down towards the planet, now seeing familiar space then what he had before. The robot would let go of the frost demon and slowly landed on the skyscraper that was below them, looking out to Green Star City, close to where the Turtle Dojo was. From the top of the building, he did see the Dojo in the distance and let out a sigh of relief as he knew that they were finally home. Ziber could sense that others were returning to this time, as well as the person who had tried to attack him, but that was now the job of the saiyan to deal with it.

His body cracked and then shattered as he had returned back to his previous form and sat down as he tried to take in the situation that had happened, a tale of futures and different universes that still felt unreal. The frost demon still didn't know how to feel about the knights and Okra, but he was going to act on what he believed in and would push forward to continue his plan to kill Fridged. He would take a deep breath as he still wasn't sure on what to do now that they had returned back home, and were left to gather up once more and talk about what had happened. Ringo could tell that his friend wanted some time to think, and while that happened, he had gotten back his link to the ship that he had stolen. The ship took off from where it was hiding to go to a different landing site that was closer to the two warriors, in case they did need to leave the planet from possible hostiles. The robot would then try to search the planet's database to find out what had happened while they were gone and was shocked to find something. The recordings at the tournament had been disabled and the last part that he was able to bring up was just before they had gotten sent to the future. Ringo was confused by this, and more so when he expanded his search around their area and noticed that a good amount of the lifeforms there were unconscious or were just waking up. Just what happened to universe six while some of the warriors were sent and fighting in a completely different universe.

"You have change quite a bit Siberia. I am happy to fight with you again."
"I don't go by that name anymore. There is to much pain with it..."

---->BP: ???<----
<--KP: ???--><--HP: ??? --><--SP: ??? -->

---->BP: ???<----
<--KP: ??? --><--HP: ??? --><--SP: ??? -->

Thinking: ...
With:
OoC:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:55 am
User ImageUser Image
"Ringo. Focus on the task at hand. Don't get distracted."
"Understood. New target parameters locked. Prepare to attack.

Ziber / Ringo
Soul Reforged / Combat Frame

After a moment of thinking, Ziber realized that he had a place he had to return to for it was his match when they had been taken from their universe to land in another in which they knew nothing about. He did notice some interesting individuals of their world, but his memory of them was hazy do to the anger that had filled his heart. The frost demon would stand up from where he sat, getting the attention of Ringo, who was still scanning the area to try and understand what was going on. "Come on, Ringo." He said to his friend before floating up in the air and moving to face the direction of where they needed to go next. The robot would ignite his thrusters to join Ziber in the air, as he saw where his friend wanted to go, back to where the assassination attempt took place. He didn't know if the assassin would continue with his actions, but with him here, there wouldn't be anymore cheap shots from the stands. The frost demon's aura expanded out and two shot forward into the sky towards their next destination, Mango Island and the site of where the world tournament was being held. He didn't know if the tournament was still going on or if Okra had been disqualified for pulling out a weapon during the fight, but he wanted to make sure the others that didn't come with them were alright. Plus, Ziber didn't want to be kicked out just because he had been sent to another universe, and still had questions for the other youth that attacked him.

"You have change quite a bit Siberia. I am happy to fight with you again."
"I don't go by that name anymore. There is to much pain with it..."

---->BP: 117,500 <----
<--KP: 2425 / 2910--><--HP: 3165 / 3300 --><--SP: 3042 / 3320 -->

---->BP: 840<----
<--KP: 750 / 750 --><--HP: 1790 / 1790--><--SP: 850 / 850 -->

With:
OoC:

xxxxx※ [ Physical-Based Offense ] 20, TS: +25 =45
xxxxx※ [ Energy-Based Offense ] 46, TS: +25 =71
xxxxx※ [ Defense ] 40, AO: +25 =65
xxxxx※ [ Speed ] 40, AO: +25=65
xxxxx※ [ Intelligence ] 144,
xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ] 40, AO: +25 =65
xxxxx※ [ Stamina ] 140, AO: +25 =165
xxxxx※ [ Ki ] 140, AO: 25 =165

xxxxx※ [ Physical-Based Offense ] 25
xxxxx※ [ Energy-Based Offense ] 25
xxxxx※ [ Defense ] 24
xxxxx※ [ Speed ] 10
xxxxx※ [ Intelligence ] 72
xxxxx※ [ Reflexes ] 10
xxxxx※ [ Stamina ] 55
xxxxx※ [ Ki ] 55

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:25 pm
User Image
BP: 2,155

The creature's body moved at great speeds while stopping mid flight to stare forward blankly. Their arms at their side while the tail flicked to the side and it's head turned to the direction of an oncoming energy source while lowing it's arms. "ᴮᵁᴿ. . .ᴮᴱᴿᴿᵞ." It'd call while the hands gripped into fists, hearing the words of those below it. It's body glew as compressed ki under the armor seeped out in it's odd form. The one who was most prepared for whatever was to come was the machine at hand. It's tail would whip, taking out several antenas ontop of buildings almost a kilometer away from it's speed and sharpness.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:14 am
User Image
N I K U M A
The Nimbus darted through the air, it's passenger now sitting with crossed legs and eyes closed. He took off in such a hurry that he neglected to find out where these goons were! Fortunately, he remembered his training and got to work on sensing ki. He wasn't really getting a feeling of anything at first. But as he got closer to the city, there was a bizarre energy that caught his attention. Niku doubt this was coming from those punks he beat up earlier- this was different. Well he didn't have to wonder what caused it for long; the moment he opened his eyes, there it was! "Who...What is that?!" the boy asked, standing up on the Nimbus now. Whatever it was, it was destroying stuff as it flew at such speeds. His gut told him to follow it for a moment to see what it was.

【.STATUS.】【 BP: 1,530 |♢| Ki: 1,200/1,200 |♢| Stamina: 1,100/1,100 |♢| Health: 2,500/2,500】
【.TITLE.】Rising Star

【.CURRENT THEME.】Phoenix
◆ Physical-Based Offense :: {153}
◆ Energy-Based Offense :: {20}
◆ Defense :: {70}
◆ Speed :: {51}
◆ Intelligence :: {106}
◆ Reflexes :: {44}
◆ Stamina :: {80}
◆ Ki :: {100}

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:59 pm
User Image
BP: 2,155

The being would stop at the strong ki signature approaching while it's tail whipped around to point in the direction of the boy. It's head facing the child while the being leaned forward and placed a hand on it's face. It's low growl would be the only reaction it would have as it reacted to the child's presence infront of them. A high powerlevel so low? Was this Burberry's guard? Was this a native? Either way, it was in his way. It's body pulsed with power while it made a metallic scream, the tail of the creature veering back while it would soon turn into a blur. The speed was astounding, especially for a creature of this power. The edge of the tail cut the top floor of several buildings as it stretched towards the boy.

DragonYolk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:03 pm
User Image
Revolutionary: Okra
BP: 134,500

The Creature would be sent flying as golden ki flew past the quick tail and the young boy on the cloud. The creature would spin out until the young man would back to the side of Nikuma. His hair now blonde and his eyes locked on the being while sighing and panting, holding his chest. "Nimbus is faster than I remember." He'd say while slowly letting off a sigh. Okra looked to Niku checking for any scars before crossing his arms. "Rushing off into combat is dangerous. . .Master, please be more careful." This would be followed by his hands moving into the turtle school stance, though his fist was bawled on the hand that was suppose to be hooked. ". . . But it can't be helped." Okra's words would be followed by a breath that let out a small bit of smoke. ". . ." His mind raced with how long it's been since he had fought close to the young man, or more so along side him. "Can you go Super Saiyan?" He'd ask as the being would recuperate and float back towards them maliciously.

Quote:
Quote:
DragonYolk
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:27 pm
User Image
N I K U M A
Niku didn't think the creature would even notice him they way it quickly darted about. He was very surprised to discover that was not the case and that it was now making a beeline toward. He had Nimbus stop when the thing screamed with sickening tone. For sure he was going to be hit if it wasn't for Okra's intervention. Honestly, the boy was thankful, but he was still just as stubborn as before. "I...had 'em! I-I was just luring him in for...my sucker punch, yeah! But...thanks, I guess" he huffed. He noticed the guy's hair was gold like before- like Daiko. Was this some sort of powerup? Nikuma could now feel the difference in power this transformation gave. He wondered what Daiko's real power was like? As if he was reading his mind, Okra asked if he could go Super Saiyan. "What's that? Is that what you call that gold form? Wait, I can do it too?! Teach me!" The boy was excited to learn a cool powerup like that and in his excitement had forgotten all about the creature.

【.STATUS.】【 BP: 1,530 |♢| Ki: 1,200/1,200 |♢| Stamina: 1,100/1,100 |♢| Health: 2,500/2,500】
【.TITLE.】Rising Star

【.CURRENT THEME.】Phoenix

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:21 pm
User Image

Okra looked to the creature and then back to Niku while crossing his arms and nodding. His eyes blinked slowly while the beast and him made eye contact, or as much as they could between the two as Okra's mouth tinged into a smirk. "Well alright then." He'd call out while leaning forward and getting into a stance. "It's gonna be hard, but. . .I'm gonna let you fight them, I'm just gonna stave off Lethal attacks. . .So you need to go all out, and don't hold anything back." He'd say to Niku while exhaling a bit of smoke. It seemed his ki would disappear and his body was more so ready to react rather than attack. ". . .And also. . .Get mad. . .Get really mad when you fight them. They want to hurt my mom. . .They want to hurt innocent people. They want to hurt us." He'd tell Niku while the creature bursted forward, it's arms moving forth to attempt to palm Niku's face while it's tail came in to try and slash at the boy's neck. Or it would if Okra's leg didn't stop the base of it's motion. Though with it going full speed at Niku, there wasn't much in the way of stopping it from slamming against the boy's cranium.

Quote:
Quote:
DragonYolk
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:16 pm
User Image
N I K U M A
The boy nodded along as Okra spoke, excited to learn a new technique! Of course, he always went all out; why would he ever hold back? And he was plenty mad already with these people targeting his family like this. If that was all it took, he could learn this powerup move with no problem! "Easy! Too easy! Just watch me-" the boy started to brag until he suddenly got mushed in the face. He really should've been paying attention, but being attacked all of a sudden did annoy him. Niku reeled back, rubbing his nose while glaring at the creature. It didn't seem he noticed what Okra had done to save his life. "Cheap shot. Let's see you do it again!" the young martial artist charged in with an uppercut to the monster's jaw.

【.TITLE.】Rising Star

【.CURRENT THEME.】Phoenix

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:35 pm
User Image

The attack on Niku made a bit visible strain on Okra's face. He saw the pain from the strike, though while he saw the young man float back. Okra's mind was set on training him just as well as Niku trained him. Okra's eyes went to Niku's while watching the tail with a grit in his teeth. The young man's body seemingly teleported to knock the tail down as Niku punched the being up. It began to spin like a dish while Okra nodded and focused on making the perfect situation, for him to become a Saiyan warrior. ". . .You're well versed in training. Amazing, Maste- Niku-san." He'd compliment before watching the creature adjust itself and begin to steam as it's body would pulse with anguish. The mask a bit cracked, letting out steam while it dashed towards Niku once more, the tail sending a myriad of light speed attacks at the boy and Okra while it's hand filled with ki. Either tail or the blast would consume the boy, though one was more difficult as Okra dashed forward, making his hands go to work defending against the tail, gaining a couple of cuts from it, making an effort to allow the main attack to be Niku's focus.

Quote:
Quote:
DragonYolk
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

killer-wolf-kun
Vice Captain

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

DJSH9011

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:25 pm
User Image
"Systems online, weapons hot.
Prepare to get scraped by the ultimate robot."

FF Series: 052
Designation: Ringo

Ringo had arrived at where the fight had already started and landed by a near by build. looking up at the creature that the two were fighting and was disgusted at the consumer trash. He had several words for the person who tried to replace his design to what looked like a bunch of wires trying to keep together a bunch of scrap. The robot watched as the two meatbags fight the consumer model while weighing his options on if he should help destroy the slag, or let it and the assassin kill each other or have one of them hanging by a thread. The problem that he had was the young child that had decided on rushing into this battle, and now was in the middle of the conflict with the consumer model, which appeared like Okra was giving them the lead. Ringo didn't want the kid to be harmed as he wasn't apart of what was going on off in the darkness of space or the people he chose to be the enemies of the commander and his allies. However, it appeared the youth wasn't going to stop fighting and leave to allow the assassin to deal with the problem himself, and possible get killed in the struggle. The robots hand would morph back to the gatling gun that he had before and took aim at the target above him, waiting for the right moment to strike when he had an opening. The gun spun as ki moved to the barrels and when the time came, he unleashed his payload on to the consumer model, avoiding hitting the two meatbags. Ringo knew that the machine would give up in destroying everything around them while the saiyan was attached to the people of this planet, and if he did anything fun here...

“Sensors locked on Fridged Forces. Non-compliant intruders
will be destroyed!"

---->BP: 1480 <----
<--KP: 1100 / 1100 --><--HP: 2840 / 2840--><--SP: 1200 / 1200 -->

With:
OoC:

Theme Song:
killer-wolf-kun

DragonYolk

xxxxx [ Physical-Based Offense ] 60