Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:12 pm
Shortly after three PM on May 30th, a stranger with pale eyes got off the bus. He wore unseasonable clothes - winter colors, textures all wrong for the weather, duty from travel - and carried with him no luggage of any kind.

He was barefoot, his feet caked with river mud.

Upon exiting the bus, he made a beeline across the town green and entered the Police Station, dramatically pushing both the double doors open ahead of him.

"Hello," he said, approaching the officer at the desk. "I'd like to provide information about a missing person. Liam Noor. He's no longer missing."

Azuredreams

demon_pachabel

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:28 pm
There was a particularly obnoxious gum-smacking officer on duty at the front desk. They even had their feet (standard-issue shoes) up on the counter but immediately pulled them down when they saw Liam enter the building. Tried to shift to a more proper posture befitting an officer of Ashdown Police Department.

"Hello, yes, Officer Bliskiss is overseeing that case," it was a known case, after all, "just let me call her ..." The look on their face was clear: wasn't this man Liam Noor? Still, the officer was ringing for Officer Bliskiss, letting them know that there was someone here claiming that Liam Noor was no longer missing (and maybe he actually kind of might be Liam Noor? this was whispered, very, very quietly into the phone).

5ilverah
i couldn't resist bringing in the gum smacking officer that watches the front

demon_pachabella
which is to say jeremiah will be around in another post or fox can grab him from his office

Blade 5uroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:39 am
Fox had somehow managed to be extremely professional as the phone call finished up. Once the receiver was down, however, she nearly inherited Jeremiah's ability to teleport. At least when it came from away from her desk. She took long strides to cover the space to the Chief's office, knocking on the door once, before opening it. "Chief. I...just got a call that Liam Noor is standing at our front desk."

There was a great amount of confusion in her voice - namely in that because she'd had no answers any which way about things they'd already spoken of, this was an extreme curveball for her.

The exchange was extremely rushed before she took her leave from the room (leaving the office door slightly ajar, likely in the guess that Jeremiah was going to be following suit on actual legs and not teleporting ones) to make her way up to the front office.

It was surreal. Some people had met the man in person in the way he was right then. Fox, however, was used to a more...suspended animation sort of thing going on. Never the less, she'd taken a minute to put on her best professional composure so she wouldn't just look like a confused officer being pulled away from work.

He looked like he'd...had one hell of a time.

"I am Officer Fox Bliskiss. You're...Liam Noor, correct?" She knew that already. Hard to look at a face suspended in time for as long as she had and not. She looked from his face, then to his muddy feet. Okay, what did she even offer first.

Silverah

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:54 am
Shun had been returning to the Police Department after having to question some people about some incident. When he saw the seemingly vagrant man at the front desk, he raised his brow, but he wasn't about to pay him much mind right now. At least, until he realized that this man was... rather familiar.

And such, he had a sort of double take as he started to walk by, just as Officer Bliskiss had approached to greet him.

"...Liam?"

demon_pachabel
silverah
azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:26 am
"Indeed," said the man who was Liam Noor, pale eyes shifting from the gum-smacking officer on duty (rude) to the woman behind them. "Officer Bliskiss," he continued, lips tweaking upward as though he found the name humorous. "I would like to report myself found."

Then, looking over to Shun, he nodded. "Kuroda. I'm here. In the flesh. Sorry to cause any worry. I've had a time of it myself. But we can put that to rest now, can't we?"

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:55 pm
Whatever Jeremiah had been expecting to hear from Fox when she stepped into his office, it was not that. He may not have teleported to follow her, but he did seem to move rather quickly from his desk to the door and was only a few steps behind her before he was caught to sign off on something.

"Liam," Jeremiah he greeted, catching the snippets, before he properly inclined his head as he came to stand beside Fox. "It's good to see you're no longer missing, Mister Noor, but there are a few questions and at least two forms that will need to be taken care of."

His attention flickered almost immediately as he heard a gum smack and he stared hard at the officer at the front desk. They shifted uncomfortably, pulling up a napkin from nowhere and doing away with it.

He glanced back towards Liam, down towards his mud-covered feet and then back up. It was odd to see someone that wasn't him dressed unseasonably. "Perhaps we can also offer you a way to clean up?" Jeremiah looked to Shun briefly before his focus went to Fox. "Do you have the case file on your desk at the moment? It'll help streamline things."

Silverah

demon_pachabel

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:59 pm
"Yes! Of course, it's hard to be lost when you're right here," Hoo boy, Fox was trying to not really be the most confused person in the room, but right then she felt like it. Maybe second only to the gum-chewing officer at the front desk. Still, she took a deep breath as Jeremiah found the proper lead to what it was that needed to happen next. Being a little frazzled had shaken up her brain.

"I can definitely go get that, and anything else Mr. Noor needs while I'm on my way?" she paused long enough to wait to hear for any requests before she was off to her desk to retrieve that case file.

Silverah

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:24 pm
This certainly wasn't something he expected to encounter here today. Shun found himself staring at Liam for a moment or so before Jeremiah arrived and addressed the man.

"You look awful. Are you in danger?" he asked. It looked like he might have been out in the wilderness for awhile, though the winter clothing was... something to note.

He glanced to the others briefly.

"If you wish to clean up a bit, though, I can show you the locker room."

azuredreams
silverah
demon_pachabel

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:26 pm
Liam looked down at his bare feet for a moment and then suggested helpfully to Fox, "Socks."

Blinking, he turned toward Shun. "No," he said incredulously, as if the very suggestion was ridiculous. "I'm not in any danger. I don't suppose you've ever gotten very drunk and wound up in Maine without your wallet."

"If you don't mind, I'll pass on your generous offer regarding the locker room," he added, "I would prefer to answer any questions and then call my husband to pick me up."

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:09 pm
Jeremiah's lips twitched, his expression otherwise neutral. "I can honestly say that it was not Maine, in my case, but North Carolina." Yes, he absolutely deadpanned it and yes, he absolutely meant it.

Then it was back to business as he gestured for Liam to follow. "If you'd follow me, I can at least get started on the questions while Officer Bliskiss gathers the necessary file and paperwork. Getting you home to your husband is very important." He was not going to lead him to an interrogation room but one of the nicer rooms they sometimes used to speak with witnesses.

Shun was welcomed along, judging by the glance he was given from Jeremiah.

"Would you like anything to drink? I've can offer tea," from his personal stash no less, "water or something from the vending machine. Likewise, if you'd like something to eat until you rejoin your husband shortly."

Silverah

demon_pachabel

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 10:20 pm
Socks it was. Fox found a nice pair of uniform-issue socks (extra warm), as well as a container of wet-wipes....in case Liam wanted to clean the mud off of his feet first before putting on some nice fresh socks. The file was tucked neatly under her other arm when another officer gently directed Fox towards where Jeremiah and Shun had headed with Mr. Noor.

It didn't take long for Fox to catch up, balancing her small pile of items carefully as she took up pace with the group. Maine, huh? That...definitely wasn't what Maine looked like, but okay...

Once they were in the witness room, Fox began to put things down on the table. "So I have a...few...questions...." she pulled up one of the chairs, waiting for Liam to take a seat before she took one herself. She gave some time for any requests to be accommodated - food, drink, whatever, before she posed her first inquiry.

"My first being, are you aware of how long you have been missing?" she asked. Was he aware of his time inside The Prison or would news that it had been some time be more startling than anything else? He at least was aware he had a missing persons report on him.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Silverah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:03 am
"No... I definitely cannot say I have," he replied to Liam, furrowing his brow. And when Jeremiah said he had something similar to that happen, he just sort of stared at him.

Really?

... That had to be one hell of a story.

Letting out a breath, he went ahead and followed the others to the witness room, where he lightly leaned against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest.

azuredreams
silverah
demon_pachabel

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:05 am
Liam got himself comfortable in the chair, then took the wipes and the socks from Fox and began to meticulously wash his feet. "A few months, isn't it?" he asked. "It's nearly June, though my clothes suggest January."

"I don't recommended it," he said, looking briefly towards Shun. He pulled on the socks, one and then the other. "Hell of a hangover."

Then, turning to Jeremiah, he sighed and said, "I don't suppose you have coffee."

azuredreams

demon_pachabel

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:53 pm
"It is odd to see someone aside from myself wearing out of season clothing." Jeremiah always dressed warmly but then he was always cold except when he was home. "Coffee can be arranged."

Coffee though. Coffee.

Taking a step towards the door, Jeremiah opened it and called for one of the officers. A few minutes later a far more than passable cup of hot coffee was brought back and Jeremiah was sitting it down along with creamer and sugar.

Then he was taking a seat along side Officer Bliskiss. At the moment, as it was her case, he was simply here to observe and maybe ask a question.

Just not now.

Silverah

demon_pachabel

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:04 pm
She glanced up at Jeremiah as he sat down, her nerves suddenly skyrocketing as she carefully documented Liam's answer. "End of February was when your husband reported you missing. How much of your...outing do you recall?" she inquired, purposely left vague. "Your daughter mentioned you'd been extra distracted as of late and you hadn't told anybody where you were going or when you'd be back. I ask because Sonny specifically said this stood out to her."

Also because Fox had ulterior 'weird magic prison' answers she was somewhat gunning for while trying to be professional on paper.

Silverah

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out