Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Azrael meets with fans, old acquaintances and new faces as he gets to setting up his booth.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:26 pm
Azrael wasn't exactly disengaged from the whole booth operation, he just wanted to design something that would make it pop compared to the other trolls that came from New Hemisect. Speaking of which, he should give his competition a friendly visit some time. Hopefully before things got too busy. The blueblood frowned as he looked over the sketch he'd made of busthind mountain. Unsatisfactory, he wouldn't want to use this to advertise his precious home.

He let out a sigh and ran a hand through his hair and scanned for any good subjects to draw. A lot of them came by, some even stopped to talk to him about his booth but none were exactly what he felt up to drawing. Instead he put on his practiced smile and theatrically told them about himself. A thought struck him. he was looking to pass the time, he also needed to get people excited for him on stage. Perhaps, he could put the pencils down while he wasn't feeling up to it and practice those pointers he'd been given about flirting. Now, who would be the target of his practice.

purplerosesbeauty

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 7:20 am
It was still a little bit before the meet and greet booths were supposed to go up, but Poe figured if he was going to be in town for a while for this event, he might as well make a big trip of it and get the most time out as he could. He was wandering around, seeing the early efforts of booth set up, a few of the potential stars wandering around. Maybe he'd get to see them before they got too busy. Maybe even get a chance to hang out with Fellah, or something.

But, there was someone else catching his eyes now. A blueblood, who had been drawing. He knew he saw him on the stage, during introductions. And only now did he realize, seeing the name written down, that it was a pun. Dreamy...? Poe approached, pushing the hair out of his eyes, but leaving his darkened goggles firmly in place. The superstar authority really loved bright lights, much to his displeasure. He looked at the blueblood, his hands held up against his chest excitedly. "Hey, you're, um. Dr. Eamy, right? I really liked your introduction. It was like something out of a soap opera or something! Super cool. I was hoping to talk to you, a little, before you were busy with the crowds, and all."

saihen
hope this is good!

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:42 pm
purplerosesbeauty

The search hadn't lasted long at all, heck he had been approached by a troll in a green jacket. A midblood? Well, that was completely fine. When poe began talking about his stage presence Azrael set his sketchbook into his pocket and gave Poe a wide smile. "Indeed, I am The one and only Dr.Eamy!" he flourished a hand and then bowed to Poe. He stood up straight and put his hands in his pocket.

Time to see what he could do with this troll. "I would love to spend some time with you, It's not often I get to talk with someone with some obviously good taste," H looked around briefly to see if anyone else was coming. While he didn't mind others being around and didn't care if there were any gossip trains started, he wanted to devote his attention to this practice. "But, how about we go somewhere a little bit more quiet? Maybe less bright?"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:19 pm
"Oh, great!" Poe smiled. He thought it would have been harder to approach and talk to someone trying to become famous. And Dr. Eamy was so cool to watch, and really nice. He wasn't sure what he expected really, but that was a pleasant surprise. Poe adjusted his jacket and smoothed his hands on it idly. "I'm really glad, I wouldn't want to just bother you, and all," he said.

He listened to the blueblood and nodded along. He wanted to go someplace quieter and less bright, and Poe wondered if he was sensitive to all the bright lights that were around too. Troll eyes really couldn't possibly acclimate to that right? That's why stars wore sunglasses all the time, probably. "Oh, wow, yeah that would be great actually. A bright idea! The lights are kind of bothering me, and, it'll be easier to hear each other where it's quieter. There can really be a lot of trolls around," he said, and stepped closer to him. "Do you know a good place?"

saihen

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:32 pm
purplerosesbeauty

Azrael really wanted to pipe up that YES, he was kind of a bother but also not really since he was an experiment right at that moment. But that would be extremely rude and probably ruin everything he was working towards, so Azrael just smiled and rustled the marbles in his pocket. "No, no, I live for my audience, I would be nothing without each and every one of you!"

Azrael pointed towards his left. "There is a nice cafe down the street from here, the crowd is usually small and they have some lower lighting, I like to go there when I'm planning a painting," nteresting though, was he sensitive to light? Maybe he could play a bit on his own brain issues and see where that went. "The lights bother me too.. quite often I find it difficult to think, I will always be grateful to Lorata Gargos for the sunglasses, they help a lot... but they only do so much," He brought a hand to his chest and sighed dramatically.

Azrael then held out that free hand for poe to take, "But, the crowd there is a bit much, with all the excited hustle and bustle, please take my hand so we don't get seperated,"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:10 pm
Poe turned his head to look, even though he clearly could not see the cafe from this location. A cafe sounded nice, and anything where there weren't bright spotlights pointing in every direction would be good for him. "That sounds nice!" he said, verbalizing the thought. He wondered if he had to plan a lot of paintings, or if he could just do them off the top of his head or whatever. He wasn't really sure how artists worked, but he could ask when they were in the cafe. "Oh! I was wondering, because you have sunglasses on too! That's why I wear mine, but sometimes I need to let my hair cover it too to really block out everything so it stops hurting. I never really met someone else who understood the light sensitivity thing," he said, rubbing the back of his neck with a hand and looking away. "I sort of thought, maybe it was just me."

He was ready to say something else when the blueblood offered a hand to him. Poe found himself thinking of his friend Mahmud, and the way their hands just naturally found themselves entwined, for some reason. He really liked to hold hands. But it wasn't like that at all since they weren't even friends, because he was just being polite, because he wanted to actually talk to him, like a really cool guy who likes his potential fans and audience members. He flapped a bit, and laughed.

"Oh wow! Um. Sure, that makes sense, because it is really crowded and it would be, really bad if we couldn't find each other." Poe reached out and put his right hand on top of Dr. Eamy's, and closed his fingers around his. He stood there quietly for a moment.

"So, we can head over now, if you want."

saihen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:34 pm
purplerosesbeauty

Ahhh, so it was more or less the same as him. He let out a chuckle, "Yes, I didn't think anyone but me had such issues as sensitivity to normal light," He waved a hand, "But here I have found one, what a treasure, someone to relate to, no?" The flapping gesture fascinated Azrael a lot, he did something very similar. He'd always thought it was an insane thing to do, but watching it come from the greenblood so suddenly, it was almost reassuring and gave the blueblood some small confidence boost. Azrael closed his fingers around Poe's hand, taking note of the warmth that came from it.

"Yes, let's go," He lead the way, but slow enough that he wasn't dragging the poor greenblood. He intended to use him, this was true, but definitely didn't intend to do any actual, physical harm. Not far from where they were, maybe a block at most, was a rustic looking cafe tucked between two very sleek looking buildings. The front door was solid wood with a single window. There were windows on either side that gave a small view into the style of the cafe. It was old fashioned, but had a look of sleekness. Not too many people were there that time of night.

Azrael let go of Poe's hand to hold the door open for him. The blueblood bowed a bit and gestured to the door, "Please, After you." He wondered how far he could take this charade.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:18 pm
It was really reassuring, the way he spoke. Poe grinned, unable to contain himself, when he talked about relating to him. It really was nice to find someone who understood even your weirder things. It was a quality he really liked in a friend. Well, or something, more like an idol who was being cool, that also worked in that situation.

They walked quietly, and Poe couldn't help but think about how... nice, it was, to hold hands with Dr. Eamy. Was it weird? He wasn't sure, but his hand felt warm in his, and they walked at a good enough pace. The cafe itself was charming looking, definitely like something he would have visited when he still lived here. Probably. He never paid much attention to the details, before.

When the blueblood held open the door, Poe smiled again. He was really polite too! Right? He wasn't sure what he expected, but this was a bit different. "Aha, wow, thanks...I'll, go get us a table."

He walked in, and secured a table for the two of them, waving Dr. Eamy over as soon as he could. "Come on, let's sit! Also, you were right, this place is really quiet, now. And darker." He pushed his hair out of his face and lifted his goggles so he could see better, now that the moonlight and stage lights weren't shining down on him. "Um, I'm really glad you agreed to talk and all! Not everyone really tries to, make time for potential fans, and you just, looked really cool?"

saihen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:39 am
purplerosesbeauty

Once poe had secured their table, Azrael made his way over very quickly to the table. "Well, This is a first for me," he began as he took a seat. "You see, I have never don anything like this before in my life, this was all on a whim because it looked like fun - the idol thing- I mean," he said leaning forward with an excited smile and flapped his hands briefly. "But, I realize that after meeting you that there are more trolls like you and me, sensitive to lights and maybe sounds," Azrael pulled off his sunglasses and set them on the table.

"There are trolls who feel like, maybe, they don't belong because how they act isn't quite right and the world is a little bit more.... overwhelming than it is for most, I would like to show those trolls that there are more like them, that they aren't alone," he put a finger on his chin. "It would have been nice, for me as a young wiggler, to know that there were more, It would have helped me know what I was doing," The blueblood looked grave briefly before flashing another smile.

"Speaking of younger me, ... you remind me of a greenblood I met once," he lowered his head and brought one hand to his forehead and waved the other. "Several sweeps ago, it was this troll with Curly hair much like yours, only they had these horns that covered their eyes... I remember, I wasn't exactly the nicest to them and It hurts my bloodpusher knowing how stupid I was at the time," Not only did Azrael not get the joke at the time, but he had also been deeply insulting.  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:27 pm
"Wow... is that really why you decided to become an idol?" Poe clutched at his jacket, feeling some heat rise to his cheeks. He was really noble then, if he understood his feelings and wanted it to be known to others. How had he known about the sound sensitivity, the overwhelming sensory information, and he saw the way he flapped his hands too. Maybe they really were similar in that way? Poe wanted to be a role model too, but he knew he could never do something like this blueblood was doing.

"Yes... yes I agree! I know that feeling and it does feel less lonely now, having met you and seeing you are very similar, in that way, also. Um," Poe looked away. He never would have expected this. It was easy to feel rejected when other trolls didn't understand. But Dr. Eamy did. He put his hands down on the table.

He quietly listened, and looked at the blueblood carefully, tilting his head. He had never met another troll with horns like his and, that story sounded like... Could this really be Azrael? Now that he could see the eyes, the vague memories filled in the blanks of what he had seen in his peripheries. It certainly could be him... Blueblooded, a fluffy jacket not unlike the one he was still wearing, unruly hair. He felt his blood run cold, for a second. Had he been recognized, did he know, would he turn him in? But... Azrael felt bad for saying those things to him, so long ago? Those words had spurred him in a strange way, despite how they had been delivered back then. He did, in fact, end up cutting off his horns because of what he'd said to him all those sweeps ago.

"Oh... are you, uh, oh wow, Azrael?" His voice was almost a whisper. "Wow, I never would have recognized you...! And I didn't, aha!" He pulled back one of his hands and rubbed the back of his neck, pushed some hair aside. His bloodpusher was pounding, but he wasn't sure if it was just because he was nervous. "T-that was me though, and you really weren't very nice. But you've been very nice to me now, so I think you really have changed, then. So have I, but... wow."

saihen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:09 pm
purplerosesbeauty

Of all the things Azrael had expected, finding a troll he'd met once, in his childhood whom he'd assumed was killed during the cave so many sweeps ago. He was both excited and relieved. He looked down at his hands as he formulated his next handful of thoughts before looking back up, he stared directly above Poe's head though, keeping his vision on Poe's horns rather than his eyes.

"I am so glad to see that you're alright! I didn't see you after the cave in or any time after that before now, I assumed you died!" HE let out a sigh and rubbed his upper arm briefly, he was feeling much too excited right then. "That was a very dangerous time for all of us younger trolls,"
Az wanted to also say how he thought it was ridiculous that younger trolls had even been allowed to sign up for it, but shrugged it off. Nobody needed to hear about his radical thinking.

"Poeias, isn't it? Honestly it's so good to see you, and I was right... you are really handsome," He said and then winked to the greenblood."Please tell me how you've been since then?"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:29 pm
"Yeah, it's good to see you again, Azrael. Weird situation but... well, not unwelcome." He felt awkward. Unsure. But, he was relieved that Azrael didn't know anything. And in fact, seemed to be happy he was okay too. "No, I didn't die, but I did get a little hurt in the caves. Um. Glad you made it out of there okay too. I ended up relocating from New Hemisect closer to Four Fronds and trying to stay outta trouble. But that doesn't matter, much, really."

He laughed, trying to relieve some of his tension. "You can call me Poe! Most people do, and well, I think we can be friends now, right?" Poe put a hand on his cheek, feeling himself... blushing? Wasn't this just like when he told Mahmud how nice he looked though? With eyes, you could really see other trolls and how their faces changed and grew. Azrael definitely winked, right? "You... you're pretty handsome too, actually. I really love, your jacket!" he blurted out.

"But um, me. I did end up cutting off my horns, the way you said. It was good advice, really, I was just kind of a stubborn kid, aha. Wow. And uh, I'm trying to be a stronger and better troll than I was when I was younger. That's... about it." He tilted his head, thoughtful. He wasn't sure what else to add. Maybe he didn't need to. "What about you? Besides this, I mean. How have you been?" He reached his hands over the table, gently offering them.

saihen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:34 pm
purplerosesbeauty

Azrael carefully watched the greenblood's reaction. He seemed to be doing well so far, Poe definitely seemed engaged to some extent. Good..... fantastic even. He was getting somewhere and that excited him more than anything else in this entire conversation. How far would this go? He mentally told himself that he had to space this out, too much at once could ruin everything.

"Many young trolls went missing after that, I'm sure many of them were lost to us, my bloodpusher hurts to think of what might have happened to them, perhaps many died? Or they got off and were just hurt," a melancholy look crossed over the idol's face. "But we are here, we survived what could have been a disaster, I think right now, that's what matters the most," he forced himself to form the gentlest smile he could muster.

Azrael gently put his hands on Poe's. "Yes, I think we could be... friends, perhaps," Score. This was definitely going a lot better than he'd anticipated. "Me? Hmm, not much to report, actually I spent most of the sweeps in a room studying medicine and medical procedures, I am more than just a Doctor by title, you know," he let out a chuckle. "Other than that, not much... While we're here, do you want anything?"  

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:29 am
Poe wasn't sure if that was actually the case, or if Azrael was referring to other trolls who defected and became members of the Initiative. However, he couldn't ask. Maybe there were some trolls who went missing or died. Or they just got hurt. He remembered there being an awful lot of drones...

"Ah, yeah. I like to think of myself, as something of a survivor." He was fairly covered in scars now, and that event wasn't even one of his more traumatizing events as a child. Losing his hand was probably worse, for the long term. Or maybe the loss of his other limb, now. But he wasn't a child anymore. "I think most trolls like to think that, probably."

Poe smiled when Azrael put his hands on his, though his face was tinged green, slightly flushed. "I was wondering if you really were studying, medical things, like a doctor would. I bet you will be a great medical professional. Aha, wow. We could certainly use more trolls like that, what with how dangerous it can be." He paused at the question, and thought about it. It was pretty rude to sit in a cafe just to talk right? So he should order something. Something that wouldn't get in the way of talking, though. "Um, just a drink would be fine, if that's not too much trouble."

saihen*

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces