Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Need for Escape [SAO] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:15 pm
User Image
Name: Ayleen Cohen
Personality: Ayleen can be stubborn and thickheaded when it comes to tough situations. She always like to protect those she close to her or in her party. She can be sweet and caring when she is off the battlefield.
Bio: Ayleen grew up with her older brother in her home where her parents were always at work. She had been a quiet nerd in her room only studying and reading everything she could. Once she heard about this game she dove right in to live a different life for herself.
Dislikes: Watching people die, blood and enemies

User Image
Name: Loren Marcus
Personality: In the early days of when the game first locked all the players in he was happy and full of promise. He would always be the one to cheer someone up. However now after disappearing, he had changed to being cold and keeping people at a distance. He likes to be efficient at what he does.
Bio: Loren in the real world was a loner never really having friends. He liked being in the make believe world with his own character. He had met Ayleen and things picked up well before it was that fight in the dungeon. He had been having doubts himself about continuing until he became a Pker and disappeared.

Olive: User Image

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 8:33 pm
User Image
Name: SigPau13
User Name: Sigma Void
Personality: Typically calm and collected, Sigma is very kind and almost always willing to help a player in need. He refrains from messing with code, fearing that it could get him deleted or blowing his cover. He's a bit quiet at first, not really sure what to say to others, thus he tends to go solo.
Bio: Sigma is an AI created to watch over the players. Shortly after the players were informed that they were trapped in the game, a group called the 'Aincrad Liberation Force' (ALF) started up, working to free the players. Although his primary task is to analyze the players, Sigma eventually started helping them along with other players, finding it hard to just watch as players destroyed themselves and others. Though he doesn't join any parties, he'll occasionally show up when a group is in need, even if he isn't really suppose to. This led to the ALF trying to find him for recruitment, simply nicknaming the vigilante Void.
Dislikes: Glitching out, Players dying, crowds

AceOfTears

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:31 am
Ayleen Cohen

"We will never see each other again
After this night, our love will forever remain as a memory
With the way you looked at me for the first time
Whisper the last love to me"

User Image

With the time in the game being mid afternoon she was underneath a tree. She smiled softly remembering how in the real world she would always sit underneath a tree to read a book. How long had it been exactly since she was trapped in this world? Her mind went to her family wondering if they were worried about her? Did they knew she was still stuck in this game or think she ran off?

In the beginning she had helped the Aincrad Liberation Force, well until she fell for someone and watched them die trying to defeat the boss. She brushed a hand through her hair knowing she could have seen the attack but she didn't. Yet here she was just leveling herself up as much as she could before she would go into fight again. Her blade laid in her lap as she reminiscent in her memories of those that have departed.

"I'm not going to get upset...." she whispered quietly. She was upset at the fact players were killing each other. They needed someone or something to give them hope to get out of this prison. Standing up she went to look at her map to see her current quests. Once she selected her first one she began to walk towards the portal. Her eyes looked up at the castle before continuing knowing there was nothing she could do.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:34 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Standing over the injured low level player, Sigma cast a glance around, the attackers showing no sign of backing off just yet. He'd arrived just in time to save the player from being killed by the small band of players, but he was pretty badly out numbered. "Trying to be a hero? We'll just kill you too." One of the bandits chuckled, pointing his sword at Sigma who raised his own blade. Sigma let out a small breath, he was already low on energy between his last save and then glitching into the area to help this player. Sure he'd respawn, he wasn't a player, merely a program, but the player he was protecting was a different story. Seeing that the vigilante wasn't going to be backing down, the six bandits all smirked, two even letting out a small chuckle "So be it." one of them spoke before launching himself at Sigma. The sound of clashing blades rang out in the area as the fight broke out.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" one of the bandits teased as Sigma locked swords with him. Sigma smirked "No, just figured you weren't worth talking to." he responded, side stepping to dodge an attack by one of the other bandits. Alright, tick them off. It'll help keep their minds from planning actually decent attacks. Sigma thought to himself, calmly dodging another swing. "No! Please!" the cry of the fallen player, snapped Sigma's attention over in time to see two of the bandits with swords raised, ready to strike the crying player. Sigma gritted his teeth, Bunch of cowards he thought to himself, quickly moving back to the player. One blade clashed with his own while the other sliced through his side leaving a gash. Frig, this isn't good Sigma thought as he pushed one of the bandit players backwards. He didn't want to kill the players, that could cause a lot more trouble for him then he needed, but they didn't seem to have any intentions of backing off at the moment.

AceOfTears

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:20 pm
Ayleen Cohen

User Image

Ayleen was about to go through the portal to head towards her quest point until she heard commotion. She decided to change her course to head towards where it was coming from. Praying she hoped it wasn't because of bandits and player killers. Running as quickly was she could with her hand on the hilt of her blade to ready herself to fight in case it was what she feared. She refused to let another die at the hands of the player killers since they were just killing in cold blood because of their fear.

Getting in time to see a male trying to defend another player that was being attacked. She narrowed her eyes as she jumped in to help Sigma that was hurt. Unfortunately Ayleen had killed players when she had to protect herself and others from being killed. She fought some of the bandits killing a couple of them. "Leave." she spoke darkly. Her eyes looked at the bandits waiting for them to leave or fight so she could take down more of the players. She hoped that they would leave instead of put up a fight.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:14 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma was about to snap and take the risk of killing the players when suddenly a red haired woman came out of no where, helping to defend against the bandits. After two of them were killed, the others backed off, retreating into the shadows. Sigma let out a small sigh of relief and offered a hand to the fallen player who, after giving his thanks to both of them, headed back to town. Sigma's attention went over to the woman, "Thanks for the assist." Sigma spoke calmly giving a small bow of greeting and thanks. Players seemed to be getting worse and worse, it was good to know that there were still some that were willing to lend a hand. Plus, her taking the kills kept his log clear of anything that would get him in trouble. "I hope that it didn't cause you much trouble." Sigma spoke, his attention on the menu screen he had pulled up to run through his items. Thought I had bandages in here......right.... the player from yesterday... Sigma thought to himself closing the menu I should head into town, or temporarily despawn Sigma's thoughts had almost made him forget about the woman who was still standing not far away. Sure auto regeneration would kick in in a bit as long as he was out of combat, but still.

AceOfTears

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:28 pm
Ayleen Cohen

User Image

Ayleen looked over at the bandits that looked at each other before running off into the shadows. She stood up to sheath her blade away since the threat was over. Her eyes narrowed knowing they were mostly going to be back with back up. Ayleen placed a hand on her hip as she turned back to the two seeing the player that was the target went back to town. She nodded with a slight smile, "You're welcome. You should be careful. It's dangerous to be alone." she told him. In her mind she knew they would have been as good as dead if she hadn't arrived to help them. She shook her head, "It's fine. They were just bandits. Once someone dies they flee with their miserable lives." she told him truthfully. She noticed how he seemed to be preoccupied, "Are you always alone?" she asked him.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:46 am
User Image

Sigma Void

Hearing the woman speak up, Sigma's attention drifted over to her, closing his menu with a small motion of his hand. Honestly, he'd kind of expected for her to head off and continue whatever it was she was doing, not striking up conversation. A small smile came to his face as she mentioned that he should be careful and not travel on his own, then he slipped his blade back into it's sheath attached to his back. "Says the one traveling by herself." he chuckled lightly. Had the girl been in a party, other members would have been around, plus he would have been able to tell if she was partied up or not. "Are you always alone?", the question made Sigma pause for a split moment, no one had ever asked him that before. He smirked a bit and gave a small nod "Yeah, people aren't really my forte." he spoke with a small laugh. "You?" he questioned in return.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:18 pm
Ayleen Cohen

User Image

Ayleen didn't take off like normal because something about his man caught her attention. She waited to hear from the man she had saved from the bandits seeing how he didn't immediately run away like the other man. She rolled her eye knowing she was being a hypocrite but she hadn't always been alone in her travels. "Not always. There may not be someone to save you next time." she told him. She was more serious as her mind went back to that night when her companion had died in her arms. "I just need to be away from the group I was with before. I'd rather not explain it to a strange I just met." she told him honestly. She wondered where he came from never seeing him before. She smirked hearing how people wasn't his forte, "How about this? You can travel with me so you always have someone to save you from bandits." she offered to him.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:35 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

As the woman stated that there may not be someone around to help next time, Sigma gave a small shrug "I don't like burdening people. Besides, I typically handle things fine on my own." he stated with a small smirk. His job was to help the players, forming alliances with certain ones would only cause trouble for his job. What if they saw him glitch? What if he needed to make a jump in order to help people? He'd just be dragging them into more danger than need be, which goes against his programming. As the woman explained that she just needed to be away from her usual party for a bit, Sigma could sense the sorrow that washed over her, even if it didn't really show much. Must have lost someone Sigma thought to himself. It wasn't uncommon for players to get depressed after losing a friend, for a couple, it even drove them to suicide. Hearing the woman's offer to travel with him to 'save' him from bandits, Sigma playfully rolled his eyes a bit "I'm not a child, you know. I can fend for myself. I'm heading to town now, if you're headed that way feel free to walk with me." Sigma spoke, continuing after a moment. "Oh, my name's Sigma Void by the way. Pleasure to meet you." he introduced himself with a small bow.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:51 pm
Ayleen Cohen

User Image

She placed a hand on her hip, "Oh really? You seemed like you were handling things as far as I could tell." she teased him. She didn't want to talk about that moment how she watched someone she cared for died and she couldn't do a single thing about it. Trying to be strong was one thing while moving on is another. She touched the pendant around her neck where it brought bittersweet memories to her mind. She walked away from the area they were fighting earlier, "hmmm... Well I do have some things I need to sell." she told him. She walked by his side to go into town with him hearing him introduce herself. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Ayleen." she spoke with a smile.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:28 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma let out a small chuckle as the girl teased him back, stating that she had some things to sell before introducing herself as Ayleen. The walk to town didn't take long and the two didn't run into any kind of trouble. Entering the town, the inviting colors of the shops and flowers that filled the area with a sweet scent welcomed the two. Sigma gave a small stretch above his head "I feel like it's been a while since I've been here. Kind of nice to be back." he spoke with a small chuckle. He traveled around quite a bit, just going wherever he felt he was needed, so staying in one place wasn't much of an option. Plus with the ALF still making pushes up the tower, Sigma had to be alert. Sure the members of ALF are strong and know that their lives are on the line, but raising in the tower is not an easy task. Between the enemies, mini bosses, bosses, traps, and more, then levels only getting harder as more and more levels are unlocked. "You hungry?" Sigma asked gaze still looking at the town in front of him. "My treat." he added with a light chuckle. He wasn't really sure why he'd said that, NPC's don't have to eat, besides she probably wanted to be on her way. Maybe it was because of the sorrow he picked up earlier, maybe it was because he wanted to have reason to rest for a bit, either way, Sigma was unsure.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:02 pm
Ayleen Cohen

User Image

Maybe selling the items she had would help her to find something more powerful to get even stronger. Walking into town she didn't think they would run into more trouble but then again she could be wrong. She crossed her arms against her chest when they came back into town. "How long has it been since you've been gone?" She asked him. Going to one of the stalls as she sold her items she had located seeing if there was anything to help her to progress further to make her more powerful. When he asked if she was hungry as her stomach growled answering for her to his question as her cheeks flushed lightly, "Well that answers that." she spoke before laughing embarrassedly. She had a place of her own for when she would rest in town especially with the game unable to log out.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:05 am
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma gave a small shrug as Ayleen asked how long it had been since he'd been to the town "This town, probably at least a month." he stated as the two walked over to a stall, Ayleen selling some items to the vendor as Sigma asked about food. As if on cue, Ayleen's stomach growled a response for her, the woman's cheeks flushing slightly. Sigma couldn't help the laugh that escape him as Ayleen stated that that answered that. "So you have a place in mind?" he asked curiously. There were a couple of really good food shops in this town, so Sigma wasn't really sure if Ayleen had a favorite or not. "Join the Aincrad Liberation Force! Fight to free all of us!" the call sounded loudly in the town square. Casting a glance over, Sigma spotted the source, a member of the ALF standing on a small wooden stage. It wasn't uncommon for ALF recruiters to show up in towns and such, always looking for new members to help aid in the towers battles. Sigma's attention turned back onto his temporary companion, ready to head over to whatever place she wanted.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:27 am
Ayleen Cohen

User Image

Ayleen always came back to the town the next day after she would complete quests so it was nothing special for her. She smiled warmly at him, "It's been that long?" she asked him. She finished selling all of her items but didn't see anything that might help her to upgrade her to become powerful. She always held her tough exterior hoping that she could never lose her heart again. "Actually there is a place around here that makes really good food." she spoke with a smile. Hearing the member of ALF shouting to the town to join their force causing her features to darken. "Let's go." she spoke coldly wanting to get away before her mind would go to what could have happened in the past if she never joined. She walked towards a restaurant she had spoke of finding a table for them to eat.

DragonChild09

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces