rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[?] To be alone with you (???) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
shibrogane rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:48 pm
The Semblance of Unity
1. Lily
2. America
3. Horace
4. Wilbur
5. Rabbit
6. Preacher
7. Jeremiah
8. Algie

Quote:
from e.fitz.0191@riderwaite.edu
to "Preacher Maria"
subject Fight me

You wanted to fight? Fine.

There's a gazebo out behind the music building at Rider-Waite. Meet you there at dusk tomorrow night.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:00 pm
She blinked at her email, her phone casting weird shadows across her face. What the ********' s**t. On one hand, hell yeah - on the other, it had to either be a trap or Ezra was damn bored. Whatever. Preacher shot off a text and an email.

azuredreams
To: Bossman
look fire walk wit me twin peaks a** is cruisin for a bruisin so imma smok him. jus fyi
im redy

shibrogane
To: e.fitz.0191@riderwaite.edu
Subject: RE: Fight me

bring yer friends
-p

She was there right before dusk, wondering if she should have brought a bat or something. Preacher narrowed her eyes and stepped into the gazebo, feeling limber.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 3:38 pm
Ezra was already there, waiting. He didn't seem like he was dressed for a fight, however one did. He was sitting on a bench inside a gazebo, a Starbucks cup beside him, and a thick piece of paper between his hands.

He didn't seem aware of her presence.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 9:38 pm
Preacher had braided her hair tightly and tucked it up under itself. Less grab. Her clothing was similar: nothing horribly lose, no jewelry. She figured she was going into a magic-ish fight, but the only thing she knew how to prep for was a good old-fashioned fistfight, complete with hand wraps.

That being said, it was kind of weird to see Ezra just... chilling there. With Starbucks. For a brief moment, she debated sneaking up on him and landing the first hit, but that would be shitty and unsportsmanlike. Instead, she walked up near him and put her hands on her hips.

"Y'brought Starbucks ta this?"

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:03 pm
"Why not," said Ezra. "Did you know you signed the original Charter? Your magic is completely bound up in it." He fanned himself with the paper, but didn't look up from whatever floorboard had caught his attention. "It's interesting."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:22 pm
"One a tha mes did, yeah. What's that gotta do wit anythin'?" It really wasn't that interesting, except that she wanted to find out that other self's reasoning. "N' this me ********' killed another me when she flopped over here. So?" There was all kinds of ******** up s**t on the magical side of things. And that was all kind of the point of working to fix it all.

"You gon' stand up so I can punch ya?"

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:40 am
Ezra shook his head. "No, you see, your magic is completely bound up in it. So I can do--this--"

A great weight descended on Preacher's shoulders, like being crushed between the metal plates of a garbage compactor. Ezra's uncanny yellow eyes watched her, unblinking, as the burns started to crawl further over his face. "I hear you don't like being controlled," he said. "Being told what to do and how to do it."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:59 am
Preacher grimaced, baring her teeth as something squeezed down on her. Oh, that ********' hurt. She took one step forward, slowly, then another, the movements difficult. If she could just get close enough...

"I never... figured ya... for fightin' dirty, taco bell." That was a weird skin thing he had going on. "Prob' get a doctor... ta look at yer face." His jabs about being controlled were ignored.

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:35 pm
"We're not fighting at all," said Ezra. The weight bore down harder on Preacher's shoulders. "You're going to withdraw your consent for your magic to be used to power the Charter. That's all that's happening here, stupid girl."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:50 pm
"******** off, dreamsicle. Dint I say I was here fer modifying 'til we ********' got a plan? Now tha old sigil, sure, but this one - ******** off. What is 'retractin' m'consent even gon' do?" She gritted her teeth and managed another small step.

"I ain't even know how ta retract s**t I ain't give, so there."

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:14 pm
Ezra laughed, low and unsettling. "It'll destroy the Charter and free me from being stuck in this stupid human body, that's what it'll do. All you have to do is put your thumbprint on this." He held up his sheet of paper. "You know, I've always wondered what it looks like when someone's magic tears them apart from the inside?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:25 pm
"UH," she said loudly, slipping her hand into her pocket. "Which thumb? N' like.... that ain't how we was told ta destroy a charter. What're you doin' for real?" He was super creepy, but it was just making her mad.

"Plus, ain't you give a s**t 'bout tha chick wit it?"

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:29 pm
"She's not real," said Ezra. "The girl I loved is dead."

He shook his head. "It doesn't matter. All I need is your thumbprint, and your blood. I can get that from your dead body if I have to."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:40 pm
Musta been a bad breakup.

"Does matter, Taco Bell. What're you doing, exact-like? Does either thumb work, then?" She frowned. She liked having thumbs and being alive. "Why thumbs, why not feet?" Preacher knew the answer to that question, though.

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 2:45 pm
"Stop delaying," said Ezra. "Do you want to die or do you want to cooperate?"

The Semblance of Unity

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items