Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The class project (Kool and me) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:37 pm
User Image
Cody Rivera walked into the school, it was the first day of his senor year, which he walked into this new school for the first time as he wondered about if he should just keep his head low this time or to try something new and make friends. He wasnt for sure but he made his way to the principles office to get his locker key and then to head to first period. His first class of the day was Health Science class which was also a fancy title for family/house studies. He found a seat and relaxed, setting his messenger bag under his chair as he watched other students come into the room. When everyone was entering the class, he noticed a girl come in, she looked different but he didnt want to stare but it seemed like she was a neko. He didnt see many of thise at his last school but he felt it best to leave it be. Soon class started and the teacher began the lesson, going over what they would be doing over the semester but soon got to explaining, "So for this semester, you will be grouped up into pairs of one male and one female. You will be tasked to care over this simulation baby and care for its needs." She explained as she soon began to pair them up, their were equal pairs of males and females. Soon the teacher called out Codys name and paired him with _____, the neko girl. Everyone then began to mumble to each other, "The teachers pet being paired with the new guy, how cute." One girl whispered nearby which Cody didnt give it much thought.

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:11 pm
HealingAssass1n
User Image
Skylar Green
Waking up on the first day as a senior, Sky wasn't to happy. Her cat like ears drooped down as she did her regular morning routine. The house was quite, her mother was often busy at the hospital and her dad always away on business trips. She didn't care much about it, since its been like that since she was a kid. Locking the door, she left the house to head to school. She often leave school early since she likes to walk. Her ears pointed out as the wind brushed against it. Before she knew it, she had made it to the front of the school.
As usual whispers and laughs follows behind her as walks down the halls. Ignoring them she reaches her locker to pull out the books that are needed for the next few classes, and heads to the first class. Walking in the class noticed familiar face. A girl name Ashley, who for the past few years has been bulling Sky. She ignored them as they started to laugh silently at her. Finding a emptying seat she rested her bag down and waited for class to start.
The class started with the teacher explaining how the semester will be. When hearing about having partners Skylar wasn't to happy about it. 'Well this isn't going to turn out to good' She thought. Sky was then called out to be partners with a guy name Cody. 'Cody?' she questioned in her head. She looked around and noticed a new face in the class. She then heard Ashely whisper something and then a few girls around her started to giggle. Sky faced back to the teacher to finish calling out the names.

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:53 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

Cody was sitting at his desk patiently as the rest of the groups were called out. He then thought it over as he looked back towards the neko girl, ready to talk to his new class partner. When then teacher handed out the simulation babies, they were clearly fake, looking like the old dolls you would see but the baby had sensors on it for reading what was going on. The babies were handed out to the female partners, the teacher handed one to Sky but then passed out the bands with the sensor on the arm band. This was for them to wear and use to comfort and pass the child back and forth. Instructions were also given out but soon everyone could pair up as Cody got up and walked over to her desk, "Sorry you had to get paired to the new guy... my names Cody, pleasure to meet you." He offered his hand to shack hers. It probably seemed more strange for him to be saying sorry that he was the new guy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:19 pm
HealingAssass1n
User Image
Skylar Green
After everyone was announce a partner, the teacher started to hand out the babies to the girls and the arm bands out to everyone. Sky understood the concept of the project and thought it wouldn't be a problem, as long as her partner helped out too. After the teacher finished explaining everything, everyone went to their partners. The unfamiliar face from earlier walked up to her and greeted himself, offering his had to shake. 'Sorry? Why is he apologizing' She thought as her ears twitched a little. "Nice to meet you... My name is Skylar.. But... You can call me Sky.." Her voice was low and soft yet still enough for him to hear, little shaky since she doesn't talk much to others. She reached out and shook is hand. 'What do I say now? Come on think.' Before she could say anything she felt as if eyes were staring at her. After letting go of his hand, she just looked down at the baby. "Umm so, how do you want to do this project? Like what days do you want the fake baby." Her ears turned to the side. "I don't mind anything, as long as we pass the assignment." She said, still not having an eye contact.

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:13 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

Cody noticed her ears twitch and heard her soft voice, she was actually rather cute with the way she acted but the way she scanned the room showed she was doing it more from fear and uncertainty. When she spoke, he thought it over, "Well Sky, I work monday, wednesday and friday... so if you could take those days i would appreciate that... i can take tuesday, thursday and the weekend." He offered, he wasnt sure if she had plans on the weekend but he never did anything aside from homework and relaxing. He figured that giving her the three days and himself the four would help her out, he didnt mind the extra day.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 2:27 pm
HealingAssass1n
User Image
Skylar Green
After hearing Cody offer taking the weekend as well, Sky was a bit shocked. "You sure you want to take the both Saturday and Sunday?" She asked. Most of the time when she is paired with others they make her do all the work. She didn't mind it at all since she always wants a perfect grade. "If you want I can help anytime on the weekends." She offered. Her voice was a bit louder then before. She would look up at him a few times but she kept looking at the baby most of the time.

OOC: Sorry took awhile. So much has happened. But since its my birthday I'm take a little break. Sorry short sweatdrop kinda in a rush

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 7:51 pm
-KooL-LiSa-

He saw that she asked about if he wanted to work the weekends but he nodded and then tbought it over, "Well i mean we can hang out together if you would like." He offered to her when she spoke, "So is it a male or female and what should his or her name be?" He asked giving her the choice, thinking it fair since he was probably terrible at coming up with names.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:32 am
HealingAssass1n

I can pick this back up again if you want. Sorry been away. Had a lot of problems.  

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:02 am
queenlucy_amvs
HealingAssass1n

I can pick this back up again if you want. Sorry been away. Had a lot of problems.

If you would like too I wouldnt have a problem with it. We can do this, start a new one if you like. Oh and welcome back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:09 am
HealingAssass1n
queenlucy_amvs
HealingAssass1n

If you would like too I wouldnt have a problem with it. We can do this, start a new one if you like. Oh and welcome back.

Maybe start a new one. Lol it’s been awhile and yess thanks. So glad to be back  

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:06 am
iiqueenlucy_
HealingAssass1n
queenlucy_amvs
HealingAssass1n

Alright then, what kind of rp would you be interested in doing?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:25 am
HealingAssass1n
iiqueenlucy_
HealingAssass1n
queenlucy_amvs
HealingAssass1n

Alright then, what kind of rp would you be interested in doing?

I’m good with anything. Maybe not simple slice of life, something interesting or a plot twist story lol  

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:33 pm
iiqueenlucy_

I’m good with anything. Maybe not simple slice of life, something interesting or a plot twist story lol

Alright then, i can think of a few ideas but for some brainstorming:
1) Would you like to play a male or female character?
2) Would you like me to play a male or female character? (Both cant be male... sorry)
3) Would you like to play a human or non-human?
4) Would you like me to play a human or non-human?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:35 pm
HealingAssass1n
iiqueenlucy_

Alright then, i can think of a few ideas but for some brainstorming:
1) Would you like to play a male or female character?
2) Would you like me to play a male or female character? (Both cant be male... sorry)
3) Would you like to play a human or non-human?
4) Would you like me to play a human or non-human?

1) female please lol
2) male
And I don’t mind playing the human or non-human. And I don’t mind which ever u want to be  

iiqueenlucy_

Friendly Giver

12,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Generous 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:55 pm
iiqueenlucy_

1) female please lol
2) male
And I don’t mind playing the human or non-human. And I don’t mind which ever u want to be

Alroght then, and did you say that you wanted slice of life with a twist or something else?  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff