[BATT] Fighting...Fun? (Fellah x Toothy) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Some time has passed since the Space Tower incidents. Toothy finds a familiar face and convinces him into a friendly bout of sparring.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 1:55 pm
The good old plains. He was often happy enough working around the swamp, helping with the heavy-lifting and construction projects, but it was nice to get out, too. Even if it was for errands. .....Specific errands. Reemus recently got the idea that maybe the kids would like pastries, but really he would like pastries. Cupcakes. So he'd get cupcakes. ...And would remember to get some for the children. Hopefully. Maybe? He rubbed his temples. Sharing was hard.

But he knew New Hemisect had good bakery options, and he was somewhat familiar with he city, so he'd head there. It was weird, though. He could remember his childhood outings through the plains. Meeting an orangeblood once, coming through to see Athene. Faded memories of a different life.

Reemus continued on, though the breeze was nice and the soft grass tempted him to take off his boots. Maybe even roll around a little. If only.

He was wandering close to a farm, he found. Reemus shifted direction a little, if only so he could stop and lean on the fence. He still had plenty of time, and he had planned to take the train back to Four Fronds anyway. The walk was just for himself, really.

He watched the hoofbeasts, and thought about when they seemed so huge compared to him. Most things used to be. Weird how time could change things so much.

But he was Toothy for now, and Toothy should probably keep going before it was weird for a vaguely blue-looking hemoanon to hang around for so long. The breeze was so nice, though...

Unaru

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:33 am
The weather was changing, with winter over, and spring already in full swing the hot perigees would soon be on their heels. For the farm troll, that meant digging out the fall and winter much from the small irrigation canals to both his crops, and farmbeasts.
It was a nice breezy night, every few moments Fellah was treated to a gust to help cool down his carapace. The redblood had been working all night, and finally decided a break was in order. Letting his breath even out, Fellah took in the view of the rolling plains. There was something thrilling about the expanse, a sense of infinity, possibilities.
Glancing over the horizon, Fellah noticed a fairly troll-like shape up against on of his fences. Wiping the sweat from his brow, and swinging his shovel over his shoulder he meandered on over. As he started to draw closer he began to recognize the troll, Toothy if he remembered correctly.
"Well howdy there bucko," Fellah called as he approached. It wasn't likely that he'd forget this guy any time too soon. During the Civisect Space Tower debacle they had run into each other a few times, of course including the paparazzi smooch fiasco.
"Hadn't been expectin' company tonight. How'd ya find yerself out here in the middle of nowhere?"

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:43 pm
He was happy to just feel the breeze, eyes closed and everything. But hearing someone else around made him jump a little. Even a tiny bit of a bark. Oops.

Reemus recognized the voice, kinda. No specific name or face came with it, but there was enough for him to pause and try to place it. He even tried to subtly squint with his bad eye. "Oh- uh. Uh..." s**t, he lived here? The bloke who kissed him and helped him and was just super confusing for Reemus to place? Jeez... He was half-tempted to run. It'd be easier than anymore awkwardness.

"I was just...passin' through is all."

Well, he wasn't lying.

Unaru

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:19 pm
The redblood chuckled, flashing that ever charming smile of his. "Well at least it's good ta know ya ain't here fer revenge er somethin'," he made a nervous joke after a loaded pause. He still wasn't sure how they left things off back then. Fellah had seriously not thought that kiss through it just...happened. He apologized and helped the guy out sure, but it still felt...awkward. The redblood had to wonder if this guy realized it was his own first kiss too, not that it made stealing his any better.
He cleared his throat, obviously a little tense himself, "Well ya don't gotta pay me no mind if ya don't want. It is a purdy nice view ta take in." He drummed his fingers over the hilt of his shovel that he had thrown over his shoulders.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:43 pm
'Toothy' squinted. "Revenge?" He rubbed a hand over his cheek, the one that wasn't burned and covered in patchy facial hair that struggled to grow through the damaged skin. "I'm. Um. I dunno how I'd go about doin' that...I'm pretty over wantin' to smack ya, mate." Time heals all wounds, yadda yadda, and Fellah *did* kind of help drag him out when the tower went to hell. "You're not the worst thing that happened there anyway." He put his hands on his hips, looking out and around. Very peaceful out here...

"Not like I can go n'...clobber...whoever set up that bomb anyway." He absolutely wasn't going to say bite. Anyway. The real evil of this story, for sure, was that bomb. A publicity kiss was just. Well. It was rude, but nothing in comparison.

Reemus glanced at Fellah, then back at the rolling hills. "Yup. Quite a view."

Unaru
Reemus doesn't realize this is supposed to be battle, not an awkward conversation.

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:27 pm
The farm troll let out a loud guffawing laugh. "Well that's good ta know, I ain't a fan'a trolls holdin' grudges against me." he grinned a little, before quickly turning morose. "Yeah that bomb was...well, ya were there. Just wish I could'a helped more get out before it all went down."
It wasn't exactly the cheeriest of topics. The redblood did remember running into Toothy a few times during that whole debacle. One in particular point came to mind where he helped get the blueblood back on his feat, only to have that horrible mechanical nightmare room KO himself.
"Hey!" he started, trying to shift the tone. "I know after ya got back up on yer feet, ya managed ta get a whole lot farther than I did. But that was a little while ago now. How about a spar? Just ta show ya I ain't THAT much of a pushover, only a little." He chuckled, getting a glimmer in his eyes. He needed to try and hone his skills a little better anyhow, and Toothy looked more robust than most trolls, Fellah wouldn't feel as scared of seriously hurting him by getting into a brawl with him.

Gl!tch~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:44 pm
Reemus spooked a little at the laugh. This soft boy could be loud. And the grin was...hm. It took a moment to concentrate on the rest of Fellah's words. "Mm."

A spar, huh? "I'd consider ya a kinda push, but not that kind." He stated. But Fellah was being pretty genial, all things considered. Reemus had to consider. If he got cut, or got bruised badly enough... There went his cover. But there wasn't anyone else around but the moobeasts. If he had to knock him out and run away, well, he could do that, right?

"Don't see why not. Can only be better than those lasers. I don't bite near as bad." His turn to smile, showing those hell teeth. Then, he turned away. 'Toothy' took off his jacket, scarf, and belt, and laid them over the fence. Reemus started cracking his knuckles and looked over at Fellah. "I got spiked knuckles, mate. Hope you're good at washin' blood outta yer pants."

Unaruxxx

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Unaru rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:00 pm
Did a warm front just pass through? Fellah could've sworn he felt his face heat up a little as he watched Toothy gett ready for their spar. He shook it off soon enough though, had to keep his head in the game.
"I got a thick carapace, think I'll live. But, ya might just be surprised at how much this shovel can sting." He said with a grin, taking off his flannel and tossing it onto a fence post. He didn't have too many of those, better not to let it get torn to shreds. The redblood had a rather large blast shaped scar on one of his shoulders from those very lasers. He rolled his shoulders, grinning, it wasn't often that he ran into other trolls that he didn't feel like he had to reel it in to not hurt them. He was planning to give Toothy a good battle, he had something to prove...though he wasn't sure what.
Once the boys were both at the ready, Fellah gripped his shovel and dashed in for a swing.

HP: 20/20
Damage: 6+1 from military grade weapon

Gl!tch~

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:04 pm
HP: 13/20
DMG: 3 +1 = 4

Artifact: 1/1

As Fellah spoke, Reemus slipped his knuckles over his fingers. He balled his hands into fists and fell into his start pose. The yellowblood let the other troll swing first, and only thought about trying to duck as it came his way. CLANG! Reemus wheezed, head down, all the air rushing out of his lungs. "Y-yeah..." He grunted. "Does sting."

Reemus looked back up, gritting his teeth. A harsh smile twitched on his lips. "Lemme know how this is." He wrapped his one arm around the shovel, then leaned back and swung at Fellah with the other.

Unaru

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Unaru rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:07 pm
The redblood hesitated for a minute when he saw how he knocked the wind out of Toothy, the remorse could be seen on his face. This of course gave the 'blueblood' the chance to grab his shovel and come in for the counter attack, landing a blow on Fellah's chest, hard enough to leave some puncture wounds and so the bleeding started. Fellah was forced to take a step back from the blow.
Realizing Toothy really could handle himself, the redblood shook off the hesitation. "Forgot how tough ya were there for a sec, won't make that mistake again," he grinned, using the leverage from Toothy's grasp on the shovel to reverse it and go in for a hit with the handle. "Versatile ain't it?"

HP: 16/20
Damage: 2+1=3

Gl!tch~

Gl!tch~ rolled 4 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 1 Total: 9 (4-24)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:17 pm
HP: 10/20
DMG: 2 +1 1 +1 = 5

Artifact: 0/1

He grunted at another hit. Who knew a shovel handle could smart like that? "Mmmhm." Reemus took a step back to pant for a moment. This was gonna be a real work out! Excellent. He bent his knees and looked down, catching sight of his bracelet that sat a little uncovered by his sleeve. Reemus grinned at it, imagining Voscil cheering him on. He needed to be speedy like her...

'Toothy' pushed forward, a strike aiming for Fellah's midsection, and the one following immediately going for his jaw. One, two, punch!

Unaru

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Unaru rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:32 pm
Fellah felt like he was finally getting into the groove of the fight, right before Toothy displayed a crazy amount of speed with a punch to the gut then jaw. The redblood staggered back, a little hunched over as he rubbed at his jaw a little. Luckily it wasn't TOO bad, but dang did it smart. "Dang, yer good." Fellah complimented, still all smiles even in the throes of a bloody battle. Regaining his composure he went in for another his with the broad side of his shovel's spade.

HP: 11/20
Damage: 2+1=3

Gl!tch~

Gl!tch~ rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:43 pm
HP: 7/20
DMG: 0

Artifact: 0/1

Reemus had pulled his arm back, ready to slug Fellah once more. He was breathing hard, really getting into it now. The adrenaline, bullet time, all of that stuff. The lines between friendly and serious were starting to blur.

But, before he could commit, Fellahs words cut through his sponge clots. Wait, what? And with that opening, the shovel came down on him. "s**t!"

Unaru

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Unaru rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

Unaru

Destitute Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:51 pm
"Woah-ho! Slipped past ya there," Fellah said with a well intended chuckle. Toothy WAS good, so the redblood knew how lucky he was to have dodged a hit. Winding up with his bat again, he took this chance to swing at Toothy's gut again, trying surprisingly hard to not make his opponent bleed, even though there was a fair amount of red on grey with Fellah himself.

HP: 11/20
Damage: 4+1=5

Gl!tch~

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out