Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] they bargained with death (shun & jeremiah) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:40 pm
(note: takes place before shun disappeared. PLEASE BRING BACK REAL SHUN. JEREMIAH ACTUALLY MISSES HIM.)

It was a text.

Blade Kuroda
tab text to: kuroda shun

meet me after work. usual spot on the other side.

The usual spot was actually the parking lot behind the department in other ashdown, where Jeremiah was waiting. He was sitting on a bench, a notebook in the air as well as a pen while he was reading over paperwork.

While he did not necessarily want to speak with Shun - given his strange behavior - there were not many others he would discuss the current topic with. Trying to figure out murders was not a subject for everyone.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:52 pm
azuredreams
To Jeremiah:
roger dodger Chief Merc

Odd speech patterns and clothing decisions aside, Shun was still as prompt as ever as he appeared on the other side to meet with Jeremiah at the designated time. He approached the older man, lifting his head in greeting.

"Ay yo! Sup? Everything alright Chief Merc?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:01 pm
Jeremiah just barely refrained from making a face. Instead he just let out a sigh before shaking his head.

"There's been no major things," as in something like Alexis losing their powers or other terrible things, "but I do have some more information to discuss with you."

Blade Kuroda
why why why no more chief merc he can't deal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:13 pm
"Oh, sweet. I got a coupla things to fill ya in with as well and all. Spoke with Sonny."

Shun nodded and folded his arms, "So whatcha got?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:48 pm
Jeremiah looked at him sharply. "You spoke with them? How did that go?" Mostly because he was thinking, quite suddenly, of her behavior around him.

Was it the same?

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:37 pm
"Some of my questions kinda made them uncomfortable. They weren't sure how some of the stuff was related to Ascension... er. The other one. They said they never met her and all but I did learn of something else that's pretty neat I guess. So like... on the day Ascension died, Sonny was brought to the hospital by Liam. Said they had gotten ill that day. Well this was some wicked sickness cuz they had like... a hemorrhage in their throat. Oh and they had some internal bleeding in their wrists. Story checks out with the hospital. They coulda still helped kill Ascension... just like.. before going there and all."

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:38 pm
"That certainly takes pain sympathy to another level." Jeremiah looked thoughtful. "If the injuries are in the same place then ... I would assume that there's some level of connection between the two of them. They may be closer tied together than we realize."

They were not the same person but they were tied together.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 5:47 am
Shun nodded at this, "Yeah, that's what I was thinking. There's just no way that sorta thing is a coincidence, yeah? Anyway, that was the main bit of info that I got from them. It didn't help my case too much but... well. It's something."

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:28 pm
"It is," agreed Jeremiah. "You remember the texts? The way they were phrased? I found it somewhere else."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:30 pm
"Oh really? Where'd ya find them?" he asked, curious. There was a pause before he warily added, "They weren't sent to you or anything like that were they? That wouldn't be cool."

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:42 pm
"Not me specifically but it is tied to me." Jeremiah raked a hand through his hair, an old habit that showed his nerves. "Minerva Tailor Mercer existed in this world along with Jennifer Wells and Zhou Ming. However, they've all disappeared before 2015.

"Minerva's my sister." A breath escaped. "Half-sister, I assume, as we do have the same particularly distinct eye color. She inherited it from my father like I did and likely takes after her mother." As Jeremiah took after his own, though perhaps there were similar facial features to them from Piers.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:50 pm
Shun blinked a few times at this. Well that sort of solved Minerva's connection to Jeremiah. Though, he had some doubts that this was the same sort of connection the 90s version had with one another, given the extreme age gap and all.

"Woah. Well then. Didn't really see that coming. That's uh... neat I guess. Are they just all missing missing or did some... er... well. Kick the bucket? In the 60s the bodies of Ming and Jennifer were found in a reeeaaaal bad state. Didn't hear anything on Minerva though."

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:17 pm
"I don't know that it carries over all the time. You did mention she was considerably younger than me? The one you had spoke with." Jeremiah was walking, though it seemed to be more of a pace than anything else.

"Ming disappeared a couple of years after Jennifer and Minerva did and they disappeared together. It's only Minerva that is still considered missing. Threatening letters were sent after Minerva and Jennifer went missing. The last one received stated that Jennifer was dead and along with it was Minerva's tongue."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 5:53 am
"Yeah uh. Like fifty years younger. I mean that's not technically impossible I guess, buuuuuut... that'd be kiiiinda weird."

He furrowed his brow at the news as to how the new notes were received.

"Well that's kinda ******** up. Just a little," he commented, "Did these have a hidden message in them too?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:31 pm
"I think guinness record for largest age gap between siblings is somewhere around forty years." Had he looked it up? Absolutely. "However, wasn't Ezra Eve's sibling in the sixties that you were in? That definitely implies familial ties are not the same every time."

His hand flicked, the notebook trailing behind him catching up and going to his hand.

"I actually made a note about the case file numbers but did not look yet ..." Jeremiah was looking over the case file numbers, the ones he had written down, and plucked the pen out of the air that was following as well. It would take a moment but he could do it by hand.

"The same phrase appeared in the threats which leads me to believe there was a connection between the person responsible for what happened to Jennifer and Minerva, possibly Ming as well, to what happened to Ascencion Shore."

Blade Kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces