[PRP] Police biz [Sonny/Shun] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:56 pm
Shun had sent a quick message to Jeremiah that he was about to visit the Shore manor before he made his way on over. He wasn't really sure how much he could get out of this encounter. On one hand, Sonny may lay claim to say they witnessed him killing Sunny. On the other, they could very well be on of the culprits, themselves.

It probably won't be easy to figure out if it's a lie at face value either. Trust wasn't an easy thing.

The detective lieutenant of the Ashdown Police strolled on up to the door and gave a firm knock. He actually hoped Renard wasn't in right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:33 pm
Sonny answered the door. "Hi," they said, not opening the door any further than they had to. The chain was still on. "Um, is this about the thing you were talking about on the phone?"

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:39 pm
Shun nodded.

"Yeah. Just coming by cuz I got some questions about... uh. The other Ascension Shore."

Shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:07 pm
"Oh," said Sonny. They stepped back to let Shun in, but only after closing the door for a second to undo the chain. Once he was inside, they locked the door again, sliding the deadbolt and the chain home. "I can make tea or coffee if you want," they said, but they led him into the parlor first. It was right to the left of the door, and the room looked... well, it looked long, like a wall had been knocked out at some point. But the woodwork had been charmingly preserved and relocated, and the whitewashed walls only emphasized the beautiful carvings of the faux Doric pillars. The ceilings were at least fourteen feet high, despite the house's age, and tall thin bookshelves filled the spaces between the high-reaching bay windows.

There was a dark coffee table, square and modern and brutish when reflecting off the frills and fancy of the space. Over the coffee table and the couch that sat at it hung a portrait of Sonny, Liam, and Renard; the signature read A. Spektor, 2015. Several chairs and end tables were scattered across the gray berber rug, a chaise lounge butting up across the room from a statue of a woman, the top of whose head was just higher than Shun's.

Sonny sat on one of the chairs. Their selection was a leather upholstered thing that cradled them like a child in the womb. They looked comfortable there, in their element.

"Uh," they said, "Sit where-ever you like?"

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:20 pm
Shun considered that offer, then just shook his head, "Nah I'm good. Thanks though."

Once he was let in, he began to follow Sonny through the household. He hadn't actually been inside the Shore manor prior to now. As he traversed through, he took note of the portrait that hung over the coffee table.

The chairs were... odd. Interesting, he supposed.

"Yeah sure thing," he said as he went ahead and took a seat in one of the chairs there, "This will probably be kind of weird since we're talking about the Ascension that's you but technically not you at all. Did you know her at all?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:28 pm
"No," said Sonny, "How would I?" They didn't seem to be hiding anything. They were curious, but not concerned. "I have this theory that people from your original world kind of sidestepped over the people from mine. But not me? Though my eyes changed color. I'm not sure what's up with that."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:32 pm
"I dunno. There mighta been a moment where you two could have seen each other. The day we came over from the other world was mid December but she died in like... early November. So something weird happened there," Shun stated before tilting his head at them, "Woah, your eyes changed? When did that happen?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:34 pm
"I don't know," said Sonny. "I only noticed because a friend pointed it out. They were green before, but now they're mostly purple..."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:38 pm
"Man that's really weird. Has it been like a gradual thing or did it happen all of the sudden? Though... When I spoke with Liam awhile back, he said your eyes were turning green? Other Ascension has purple eyes," he noted, recalling the day Liam had come in to ID the cadaver they had.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:42 pm
"That doesn't make any sense," said Sonny. "But I don't think it's really relevant, either? You were asking about the other Ascencion?"

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:47 pm
"Yeah cuz... your father came into the police department awhile back asking for a status update and all. He handed over some images of a few texts his phone got the day she probably died. They addressed him as 'father'. I know you said you ain't really allowed outta the house but, didja see anything that day? Uh.. November 2nd. That is."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:16 am
Sonny blinked owlishly. "I was sick that day," they said. "I don't get sick a lot, but when I do, it's really bad. Papa took me to a doctor at Ashdown General Hospital. I had a hemorrhage in my throat."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:00 am
Shun furrowed his brow at that, "Woah. Your throat was bleeding? Uh... were your arms and wrists okay too or did something happen to those as well?"

Sunny's throat had been slit. It seemed like an odd coincidence.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:20 pm
"Why does this matter," asked Sonny, who looked uncomfortable about the whole thing. "My arms were okay, just had some weird bruises..."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:33 pm
"Well uh... that kind of matches up with the wounds on Sunny... I dun really think it's a coincidence. You might not be the other Ascension, but uh... I guess you have or had enough of a connection that what happened to her affected you too?" Shun noted, furrowing his brow. He made a mental note to check in with the hospital to confirm what Sonny was telling him later on.

"So I guess... I know you said you never met her, but what do you know about her?"

shibrogane

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces