[PRP] Sugarfina [Gloom/Cass] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:17 pm
It was one of those places you walked past a few times, thinking 'Oh, it's so fancy, whatever' and didn't really look into the windows of when you were a twenty-something that magically somehow made your bills happen. Normally, Cass was walking on the other side of the street when she passed by the shop, watching well dressed people walking in and out with their bags.

Today, she had been walking on the same side of the street and found herself looking at the displays they had in the window, all bright and cheery and pastel for Easter. It was so lovely. Lord, she loved all the pastels that came with Spring, that was for sure.

But she was distracted by little things such as: "Are those butterflies hard candy or gummy?" she whispered to herself, "And why are they landing on fondant?" As she muttered that question to herself, she couldn't help but imagine The Cake Boss. Fondant on everything.

Made curious enough, she stepped inside, just to see what the rest of the displays held.

azuredreams
You'll never be free.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:36 pm
It did not fail that when Cass slipped inside, something slipped inside with her. Said something was still between her feet, sticking to her shadow.

"... were those baby butterflies?" came a soft, sweet voice. Gloom was genuinely curious and also genuinely concerned by this place. "Are y'suppose to be eating those? Isn't that bad?"

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:52 am
Cass didn't exactly look startled as she peered down at the shadowy marten who had accompanied her inside. "They're made of candy," she explained, "baby butterflies don't look like butterflies. They're caterpillars." To a woman passing by, it looked like Cass was talking to herself, earning the young woman a look with a slightly raised brow.

"They have all sorts of candies here."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:01 pm
Gloom was barely visible in her shadow, just the faint outline of his fur and the whites of his eyes as he peered up at her wonderingly.

"They're candy," he gasped. "Gloom wants to try one!" A moment later there were paws on her shoe looking up expectantly. Was it alright if she got herself a shoulder Gloom for a little while?

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:06 pm
Cass crouched down closer to Gloom's level. "Well, I'm gonna pick out some candies, I'm sure we can get you a few too." she nodded, still looking like the odd person in the shop chatting up her shadow. Gloom counted as wildlife. She was gonna feed them.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:14 pm
"Gloom will pay you back in shinies!" Then, once she was close enough, Cass had a shoulder scarf. A shoulder scarf that was faintly cool, made of soft wispy black as pitch fur, and wide white eyes. Strangely enough, she got less strange looks once people realized she was talking to a pet.

... even if they were not sure where the other voice came from. People averted their attention. Magic was obviously afoot.

"Money is important. Y'earned it and Gloom doesn't want to take away from that." Judging by the tail swish, however, he absolutely wanted candies.

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:18 pm
"Money is money. I can always get more," Cass said as she stood up, thankful that her knees still bent (as she'd met several people who just heaved and huffed and had cracky knees. But with her knew shoulder accessory, she began pacing through the displays, pausing occasionally to pick something up.

"Alcohol inspired gummies. Who knew?" she held up the gummy bears for Gloom to see. "Do you like gummies?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:16 pm
"Yes but y'earned it. Gloom didn't. Y'nice to share with Gloom though ..." Which was true. While he was, on the occasion, very much so a thief he did not believe in taking the coin people actually earned. That was terrible.

"Never had gummies!" He was sniffing at the gummy bears, blinking. "Smells good!" he chittered pleasantly. Gloom's nose pressed briefly to Cass's cheek. "Isn't alcohol bad for y'to have? It makes the world all wobbly."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:27 pm
"I guess. Just consider it a boon towards my likeability?" He'd liked talking in dating Sim terms in the past, she'd guess he still did. "These are just flavored after alcohol," she said as she read the back of the packaging. Dang, she'd still have to soak gummies in alcohol to get the real kick.

"I bet easter candy is on sale. They had it in the window." Which as she browsed past the other displays towards the most pastel one, they'd be greeted with icing decorated chocolate eggs. Yum.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:00 pm
"Easter candy?" Curious again because Gloom had no idea what these kinds of things were alright. "Is that- The bunny thing? Where people worship rabbits?"

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:08 am
"Uhhh. Sort of? The bunnies are from the original holiday which was meant to celebrate new life," she'd leave out the fertility thing because she didn't want to really explain that if Gloom had questions, "since spring is full of baby animals and stuff, but then someone came along and decided that was a bad idea and made it about zombies."

As she explained this, she held up various overly-fancy sweets for Gloom to look at. Gummies, hard candies, weird icing-treats. Interesting.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:49 pm
There was this ridiculously loud squeak.

"Zombies?!?!?!?!"

The candies were ignored in favor of this new knowledge. Why had no one told Gloom that people had zombie holidays.

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:57 am
YEOW, right in her ear! Cass winced briefly when Gloom squeaked, reaching up to rub the inside of the offended ear with one hand while putting down one of the overly packaged containers of candy with her other hand.

"Yep. National Zombie Day. Some call it Easter. Totally about zombies." she could see at least one person shot her an offended glance, but she moved past that with an internal chuckle as she sifted through some more of the pastel colored sweets.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:34 pm
Gloom chittered softly in apology. "Sorry," he said, "Gloom got a little too loud ..." Which meant his tail was swishing guiltily along her back.

"Do y'know if zombies are like fetches?" he inquired, stretching out a little as he smelled something particularly sweet. Whatever it was, it made him sneeze (it was cute). "Gloom wonders because what if this is just a day for fetches. They deserve a day about them."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:10 am
"It's fine, I just wasn't ready," she smiled, putting down one pastel packaged bundle of candies and picking up another one (were these gummies shaped like ale mugs? Amazing!)

"I don't know. I can't say I've met a Fetch.." she paused, "In fact, I'm not entirely sure what they are." maybe she did. Had she had a brief ledger on this topic before? If so, it had been while talking about a lot of other things at the same time. "We can make it Fetch Day if you want!"

How did one celebrate Fetch Day?

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas