[PRP] Phone a friend [Shun/Sonny] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:52 pm
As frustrated as Shun was with the whole charter business, it was no reason for him to stop on his efforts to get Pax back in one piece. He might have bought him some time, but that was only delaying things. Something was going to need to be done as a more permanent solution.

Seeing how Sonny was keeping tabs on the guy, he went ahead to try and give them a call. There were a few questions, concerns, and sort of ideas that he had.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:45 pm
Sonny answered the phone!

"Hi," they said. "Shore-Noor-Leroux residence, may I ask to whom I am speaking, Papa's still missing and Father's in Boston today, so if you are looking for them you are out of luck, but I can direct your call!"

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:19 pm
That was fine with him. He wasn't trying to reach Liam or Renard right now anyway.

"Ay yo Sonny. This is Detective Kuroda. I was actually hoping to speak with you. Got a few questions regarding our homeboy, Pax," he stated.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:21 pm
"'Kay," said Sonny. There was a sound on the other end like they'd just flopped down on a horizontal surface. Probably a couch or something. "He's doing okay. What's up?"

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:41 pm
"So like it'll be a coupla more weeks before the others do what they do with that charter. So I been thinking about what we might be able to do in the meantime. Don't want to just keep waiting especially if that ends up not helping him fully, ya know? I know one chick who can stop magic, but uh... she kinda wants him and the other deer dead, so that's outta the question right now. But I was thinking... what if we get the other two principals in on this? We only got America in on this right now, and she wasn't able to do much on her own but maybe together they can pull off some bigger things. But problem's I don't know who the others are. I heard one of them basically put a gag order on ya and they kinda did that to someone else too, which is sorta shitty, but maybe you can help get the Sigil Avengers to assemble or something? I dunno. Just a thought. "

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:50 pm
"It's a good thought," said Sonny thoughtfully. "The Sigil Avengers..." They sighed. "But like you kinda suggested, one of them's a total c**t? I'll try but I don't know."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:03 pm
"Aight, aight. Cool. Though uh... want some help with that?" Shun asked.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:03 pm
"With the c**t? I don't think you can," said Sonny, "'Cause I don't wanna know what they'd do to me if I told anyone who they are." They sounded glum about it. "They could kill me, even. I don't really wanna die."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:15 pm
Shun let out a sigh then paused.

"Actually, hold that thought. Chief Merc, America, and I went over a list of possible peeps for who the third Principal could be. One of the prospective peeps is uh... going through nobility trials right now. And unfortunately apparently her fetch is like... super tight with the chick who wants the deer kids dead. Maybe it ain't her but it's kinda some risky s**t. Gotta tread carefully."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:18 pm
"You'd be surprised," grated out Sonny.

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:24 pm
"Well... maybe two out of three would be good to start with. Reach out to the not-c**t, as ya put it. Unless... the second one is potentially that fetch... well s**t. Uh... I'll try and think of something else for now. But um, do you know what'd happen if like... something happened to Pax before everyone does the dealio with the charter?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:29 pm
"I don't know," said Sonny. "It could be bad or it could be nothing. There's really no way to tell without it happening."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:35 pm
"Damn. Well that figures. Well. Hopefully it won't come down to that. Well I'll let you know if anything else comes up. Though actually I gotta swing by your place soon for some actual police talk. Got a few questions and best not do that s**t over the phone, you know?"

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:36 pm
"Okay." They paused. "Do you need Father there too? Or just me? Because I'm here all the time but you need to call ahead for Father."

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:40 pm
"Nah no need. Just need to speak with you. Shouldn't take too long and all too."

shibrogane

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces