Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Welcome Back! From The Old Guild? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:03 pm
Post here if your from the Old Guild that was deactivated many month's ago! Talk about old times, and talk about what this Guild needs to be as good, and even better than the last one!

Meet Old Friends

Make Alliances

Help us again become the best Yaoi Guild on Gaia! ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:06 pm
I was so wondering what happened, thanks to someone I was talking to she helped me find it... in a way...

squee choo.

Fashionable Smoker

blackfirefox140

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:09 pm
I can't remeber if I was in the last on.. Oh wait I think I was. I liked there ^^ Untill I was kicked off for no reason crying  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:48 am
I was so depressed when the old guild deactivated. crying  

iXquisite

Riosin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:15 am
I was bumed when the old guild went bye-bye. I remember the over 800 pages of pure yaoi goodness in picture, manga, and doujinshi form. Them's were the happier days of the old guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:28 am
I agree with Rio.. I miss all the Silver Chaos pics *pouts*  

JTequila

~emosexual_joygasm~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:33 am
Caine1035
I agree with Rio.. I miss all the Silver Chaos pics *pouts*

aww I remember the Silver Chaos pics....heh I still have some of them saved in my photobucket account, but i'm pretty sure alot of them are not gaia appropriate 3nodding if someone wants the link to my yaoi album on photobucket you can pm me....and I was on the old guild when I had my original account, but I stopped getting on gaia for awhile and so I was removed from the guild (for good reason, inacctiveness=bad) and now i'm here, with my new account smile , but i'd have to say what I miss most are the scanlations of a manga I read all of on that guild, and now i'm sad because I can't remember the name of it crying  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:38 am
{ahh I hate double posting}
it seems that most of the stuff in my yaoi photobucket is pretty tame, although probably still innapropriate for me to post on here

although I do have 2 banners I made for the old guild on it
User Image
and
User Image

I'd have to say I like the second picture better  

~emosexual_joygasm~

Artie Ficial

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:50 am
All I did there was lurk and get my yaoi picture fix. xd Some of my friends were more active, but they still haven't joined this new guild.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:10 am
Artie Ficial
All I did there was lurk and get my yaoi picture fix. xd Some of my friends were more active, but they still haven't joined this new guild.

I would love if you pointed out to them we exist? =P  

Syntria
Crew

Artie Ficial

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:14 am
MistressPaco
Artie Ficial

I would love if you pointed out to them we exist? =P
Sure thing.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:37 am
I used to be apart of the old guild it was alot of fun but one day when I went to see what they had new in the guild I found out that it was deactivated which really sucks. Am glad that you made a new Shounen-ai Yaoi guild you rock.  

Moonlight_Shadow12

Tomqueen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 11:43 am
I practically felt like crying when the old guild shut down. ;__; It felt like home. -was known as Mooneshine x Delighte back then-  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:53 pm
Oh yeah. xD
I remember the Silver Chaos pictures. Those were so gorgeous!
I'm sure loveableneko has copies of all of the pictures from the old guild. It's just going to take awhile for her to upload them to the guild (and if she's in the mood to do it. xD).

Poochi Ray

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:13 pm
I was in the old guild. Why was it shut down? Or is it the obvious answer?  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff