Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wigglerhood friends reunite for a spar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:56 am
The cold night air did little to stop the heat in Akkira's muscles as she pounded her bandadged fists against the wood of a rotting tree. Left, right, left, right she continued to pound into the tree until she could hear faint cracking in the wood. She walked over to another tree that had a guitar case, her sword and some water bottles. She sat against the pile of stuff and opened up the water bottles. She'd already been back in Salamire for 2 nights, still hadn't taken the time to go visit Byakko and report in, but she'd get to that eventually. She had to be out of there before the week was out anyway.

Akkira ran her free hand over the beat up old guitarcase feeling it's rough, warn leather texture. It hurt to think how badly she'd been beaten, to think that she was so utterly unprepared and unfocused for what happened. But how could she even get stronger? Had she really gotten weaker since leaving her lusus? Questions upon questions swirled in Akkira's heart and chest before she couldn't stand it. With a quick movement that might have almost been missed, Akkira grabbed her sword and stood up.

She took the sheath in hand and pulled it away from her blade, tossing it onto some grass nearby. The young redblood took a stance and brought the hand that had just tossed away the sheath to rest with the hand on the sword. She brought her sword up following an inhalation and then swung down, exhaling as she did so. She dared not make any sort of sounds since she didn't know if her lusus would be nearby. She continued to repeat the practice in this rhythm, all the while attempting to clear her mind of all distractions besides her training right then.

Yamashii

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:51 pm
Was she still tucked away in her lookout tower? Cerpin watched the night sky as he strolled through the swamp, seemingly undaunted by the dangerous creatures that lurked in it. With a blade at his side, he felt confident that nothing could touch him. Keionx's training had been paying off though it was probably time for him to drop in for another lesson.

An odd rhythmic sound thumped in the distance. That was odd, was it an intruder trying to force their way through the various traps and security measures in the area? Or a local working on some kind of maintenance task? He grabbed hold of a branch and pulled himself up in a tree to continue travel from above. He'd be able to have a good look at what was below and prepare for whatever it was.

'Akkira? Training, huh? Seems boring to do alone.' He had not expected to find the redblooded prankster out here practicing her swing so prudently. He had sort of thought her the type to goof off all night. Watching her carefully move from form to form made him itch to get a little practice in as well. He was certain she could hear him as he moved. Plucking a few leaves from the branch he was on, Cerpin scattered them in the air and watched them float down and flutter onto her face. It was both pretty to watch and obnoxious to do to someone else and well, that was kind of on brand for him.

"When did you get a guitar, Kira? I thought your thing was singing." He lazed in the tree above, enjoying the view as he teased her. He'd come back down to earth when it suited him. "If you want, I can teach you a few songs to strum." Her quiet serious mood was strange to him and he was curious to figure out the reason behind it. Had something happened with her lusus? He didn't see it with her at the moment.

saihen
Sorry for a slow response! I was really sick. @ M@ Cerp will playfully attack her and start the fight in his next post!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:14 pm
Akkira knew someone was in the trees before he had said anything. Vigilantly listening for her lusus gave her the ability to distinguish what sort of rustling trees made when shook and this sure as hell wasn't her lusus, so she continued swinging without pause until Cerpin said something. She knew it had to be someone from salamire, but knowing it was Cerpin lifted a weight of fear off of Akkira's chest almost in an instant.

"Picked it up in chitten town," she replied, still swinging her sword and occassionally switching stances. "Been playing for almost a sweep now, needed something to go with my singing and a guitar was the best I could get," Finally she came to a stop in her swings and rest her sword on the ground. She wiped sweat from her brown, "Yeah, sure a little practice would be great,"

She waved her hand indicating he should come down, "How about you stop hanging around like a creep and fight me or something, I'm not in the mood for idle chit chat Cerp," she stood in a fighting stance, ready for him to come down and attack.

Yamashii

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:26 pm
Quote:
HP: 20/20
Damage: 3

"Now that's interesting, Kira getting serious?" If it was a fight she wanted, Cerpin was more than happy to deliver. He loved a good brawl and he knew he didn't have to hold back with his childhood friends. The less he knew a person, the more he tended to put up a facade. Unsheathing his blade, he took a breath before leaping off of the branch with his weapon swinging downwards straight at hers. Using his weight and momentum, he tried to slam her downwards into the swamp underneath him.

"What's the reason? Got your a** kicked or something?" He laughed, unaware of what the redblood had been through lately. The purpleblood liked to joke and tease but failed to read the mood sometimes. Or sometimes, he enjoyed provoking others on purpose.

It was all in good fun, wasn't it?

saihen

Blasphemoose rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:55 pm
HP: 17/20
Damage: 5
"Something like that," Akkira said. She appreciated Cerpin's good mood and humor, but she also thought he'd better wise up. Since he was coming down Akkira knew he really wouldn't have been able to change his movement as well as she did. Akkira stepped to the side and used the flat side of her sword to hit Cerpin. "You shouldn't leave yourself open, even with a blind girl like me," The redblood said and then smiled. "Also, you make a lot of noise, that is a pretty dead giveaway to me what you're doing,"

"Anyway, yeah, I got my a** kicked and I'm pissed off, but that's not exactly it either....." Black feelings? Could she tell Cerpin about that? He was a bit of an idiot so... "Just working through some stuff, training helps me think sometimes."

Yamashii

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:49 pm
Quote:
HP: 15/20
Damage: 0

"Yeah? You wanna talk about it?" Cerpin took the strikes straight on, not really much good at dodging. He'd been practicing with Keionx but his tendency to showboat often clashed with survival instinct. She muttered about training and thinking and he cocked his head to the side, eyebrow raised.

"Who kicked your a**? Someone I know?" He could tell she was hesitant to discuss it with him but he kept pressing with his questions. "I'm not gonna laugh at you if you're going through somethin'." He shrugged, stabbing his sword into the ground and leaning on the top of the handle. If she wanted to keep fighting, she'd have to talk a little first. Bottling s**t up inside only intensified bad emotions in his personal experience.

saihen
he will keep attacking next round, just thought i'd try something different with a roll of 1

Blasphemoose rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:44 pm
Damage: 6

Akkira had to give Cerpin this, he was a good friend, but if he kept stopping she was going to brutalize him. Eventually he was going to get killed if he didn't take this seriously. She lowered her sword and eventually dropped it before walking up to Cerpin and slamming her head into his followed by a bunch to the stomach.

"If you keep pausing to worry about me, you're going to get killed, knock it off or I won't go easy on you," she said before stepping away from him and grunting. "Anyway, it's more than just getting my a** kicked, I--" she paused as she tried to locate the sounds of her sword echoing her words. "I may have someone that I hate in a non platonic manner... and I don't know what to do about it," She admitted turning on her heel and picking up her sword.

Yamashii

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:42 pm
Quote:
HP: 9/20

Akkira with a crush? No way. Cerpin grinned despite the pain from her blows. This was too interesting. He charged at her with all the speed he could muster, grabbing at her hands and body slamming her to the ground. He was having fun now. Also incredibly curious, since he struggled with quads himself. It was hard to commit to things.

"Who is it? C'mon, you can tell me. Maybe I can help you out if I get a few details." Like it would be that easy. "Tell me or I won't get offa you." He pressed his weight down on her to emphasize the point, smug and cocky. The purpleblood didn't mind getting his a** kicked to learn a gem like this!

Wasn't that what friends were for, after all? Giving each other a hard time and then giving each other the shirt off your back!

saihen
you can knock him off in your next post if you want, whether she succeeds in an attack or not! just wanted to tease her a little

Blasphemoose rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:35 pm

Akkira let out a grunt and wheeze as wind was knocked from her. It took several minutes before she could actually speak. "First, I don't need your help Cerpin," She stuck tried to pay attention to where he'd grabbed her to see if she could use it for any sort of leverage.

"Secondly, I could throw you off of me at any time, I'm just letting you have your moment, because it's sad how much you suck at fighting," Akkira stuck her tongue out at him. "Anyway, it's not something you can help with, it's something I have to do myself, I mean you can't exactly talk to her for me without ******** everything up,"

Yamashii
She rolled badly, so she's going to just lay there for a moment.

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:57 pm
Quote:

"I don't mean help like talk. I mean setting up a good opportunity for you." Cerpin lazed on top of Akkira with all the amusement of a satisfied cat. "Now I know it's a her though. Who is she?" He could tell the redblood did not want to talk about this but he so badly wanted to know the gossip! Was it someone else at the swamp? Was it somebody completely new? He enjoyed hookups himself, he wouldn't judge the girl for something like that.

"Bring her by the club sometime. I'd let you into the VIP section for some fancy service." If he could help a friend impress a crush, he would! He had the beetles to afford it.

saihen
cerpin you sack of crap, try and be a little competent at fighting

Blasphemoose rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:52 pm

Akkira remained silent as she thought about it, the club was definitely a viable option. Zeylla wasn't the party type, maybe she could goad Zey into something. "Cerpin, look I appreciate it," Akkira said slowly. "You're a good friend and a great wing man, but buddy, She's not the type to be impressed by grandeur and even then, she wouldn't even feelanything towards me for some grand display, I don't think," the redblood thought about what she could do. "Ah yes, another token redblood showing off her pet status, that's going to stick really well"

"I honestly don't know much about her tastes, all I know is that she's kind of a b***h and I want to kick her a** but she's so smart and skilled at fighting that I get weak talking to her," Akkira was feeling a little hotty right then, thinking back to how badly she was beat physically and mentally. "And there is no way in hell you know her, if you do, I will eat my sword,"

she'd relaxed a bit and really hadn't thought too much about pushing Cerpin off her."Tell you what, I'll tell you more about this troll if you fight me properly and get off me,"

Yamashii

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:37 pm
Quote:

"If you don't know her tastes, you don't know that she wouldn't like it." Cerpin chuckled, "And I told you I wasn't getting up til you told me her name." He shifted and adjusted his weight to center more firmly on Akkira's body. Annoying her was just another fun part of the game. It was clear she wanted to fight so badly but he wanted to know more about the mystery woman that had caught the redblood's attention.

"Though... does she know? That you're a rebel?" It was something that was bound to come up if the two actually started dating. He hated to summon a rain cloud over a fledgling romance but he wanted to protect his friend from heartbreak down the line. Akkira was tough but even she would likely feel pain if it turned out this warrior she was chasing was a total suck up to the Queen.

saihen

Blasphemoose rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:48 pm

Akkira scoffed, "Nope and that's why I can't do anything towards her," She closed her eyes and laid her head back before suddenly rising up to slam her head agains't Cerpin's. "I can't confess, I can't flirt..... It's better I just let her go," she rubbed her forehead as her head spun from the collision.

"But...I want.. her, I want her so bad when she's around I can't listen to myself," she let her head fall back down and she sighed. "I just... she's amazing Cerpin..." she grit her teeth as rage filled her chest. Rage, want and something like affection? Was it affection? "Zey...."

Yamashii
COME ON DICE, let Cerp get a hit on the blind lass sad otherwise she's just gonna wipe the swamp with him.

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Yamashii rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

Yamashii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:43 pm
Quote:
HP: 5/20
Damage: 3

"She must be pretty incredible for you to beat yourself up like this." Cerpin mused from a couple feet away, nursing his new headache. Fine if he had to hit Akkira a few times to learn more, he would. Pulling his sword out of the ground, he fell into stance and watched for an opening. It wasn't very noble to attack while his opponent was emotional and vulnerable but hey, she wanted a fight.

"Life's too short to listen to your head. You gotta go after the things you want while you're still in your prime~" His words slipped into a pleasant sing-song before he launched at her, leaping up into the air and smashing the hilt down at the top of her head.

"Don't hold yourself back, Kira. Regret is a heavy weight to carry." He jumped back after landing and put a little distance between them again.

saihen

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces