Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] fetchpatrick & fitzpatrick (eve & julian & jeremiah) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:49 pm
There was, of course, so many things to talk about. It was almost a blessing that Eve and Leila lived next door and, while he could easily use the listserv or call, he felt it more prudent to come over and speak to them in person.

Which was why he was knocking on the door, a small parcel underarm, to visit.

cibarium

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:19 pm
"Chief Mercer! Hi there."

Even though Julian and Jeremiah still didn't know each other too well, it was very obviously unlike him to answer the door with a smile on his face and respectfully greet the chief of police by title. He hated cops. He'd barely been able to give Jeremiah a pass for being one. He also tended to struggle a bit with regular human facial expressions sometimes, making him difficult to read if you weren't Eve or Lady or one of his birds.

But there he was, doing all those things he didn't normally do, one hand shamelessly holding a small bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos as he did so. "You know Eve can hear and smell you coming most of the time?" he idly said while letting Jeremiah inside. "She's joked about giving you an extra key before, it always makes Leila a little upset."

azuredreams

cibarium
Crew

Noob

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:26 pm
Jeremiah still remembered how he had learned the fetch that had replaced him had flustered Julian and how, formally meeting him as himself, it had not nearly been so. However, when greeted with this Julian - this one that made warning bells go off in his mind - had him blinking briefly in momentary confusion.

The behavior was not helping either.

"Julian," he replied pleasantly, head tilting in greeting. His lips twitched just slightly upwards as he spoke about Eve. "Well ... if that's the case, I might have to ask her something about my scent, though the key to the house is unnecessary unless house sitting is involved." This exchange was definitely registering as odd.

cibarium

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:27 pm
"It's the fox part of me, Chief," said Eve from her usual seat on the sofa. Looking up to Jeremiah, she reached a hand to him in greeting while ushering Clover off the furniture with the other (the dog was obedient, but begrudging about it). "Sometimes these ears pick up bits of conversation from the house next to yours."

She grinned, widely.

There were implications there.

azuredreams

cibarium
Crew

Noob

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:18 pm
"It isn't as if that bothers me," Jeremiah snorted, giving her a bit of a smirk and a subtle incline of his head. Not like they had not known each other for years or had conversations. If he trusted anyone, it was definitely Eve. He stood for a moment, contemplating where he wanted to sit.

"I was actually going to ask if you could tell me what I smell like? There's something I've been wondering about it." A brief pause. "I'll explain after you tell me."

cibarium
... hey if there's someone that will tell you that you smell really good all the time, it's eve.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:46 pm
There were some clinks and cluttering noises in the kitchen nearby as Julian put on the kettle for some tea. "You smell like the store," he answered, ducking in to stand nearby while waiting for the water to boil. "But also like sphagnum moss. In a good way, though."

Eve looked to Julian, and back to Jeremiah, and shrugged. That... wasn't too far off.

azuredreams

cibarium
Crew

Noob

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:01 pm
The eyebrow raise from Jeremiah was rather noticeable though he simply shook his head before he joined Eve on the couch. That was not Julian Fitzpatrick, it was a fetch. Fetchpatrick, his brain helpfully supplied.

He only mentally snorted out a laugh.

"I'm not quite sure when it started but apparently my scent is always pleasant? Not quite sure Algie approves," who would want their spouse smelling good all the time to everyone, "but there's little to be done for it. It does save having to buy cologne." Though since he had learned Eve had become a moonwalker he had made a point to not wear any, for worry the scent would bother her too much.

His parcel was let down on the table, a look given over his shoulder at Eve with a smile. "I promise it is not lemon curd. It's simply some berry tarts that I made too many of."

cibarium

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:02 pm
"You realize," Eve frowned down at the tarts, "that I am going to eat all of these."

azuredreams

cibarium
Crew

Noob

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:07 pm
"... and that is why I did not bring all the extra that I made over," his lips twitched, "because I don't want to be banned from bringing my lovely friend treats. They will go quite well with tea."

Which was a given but then when were they not drinking tea? Or potentially wine.

cibarium

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:25 pm
"At least I'll always have tea," Eve agreed sagely, her hands already working delicately to open the package of treats. "What brings you by today, though? Unless it's just to spoil me and offer some company."

azuredreams

cibarium
Crew

Noob

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:39 pm
"Besides that email you sent out to the listserv? I found Pride and there are a few other things as well." Jeremiah was not entirely sure that Eve had learned yet what had been heard from Pride.

It was not something that he would want to text about either. It was best in person.

cibarium

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:48 am
Mentioning Pride made Eve perk up with immediate interest, the motion almost animalistic. That said plenty.

azuredreams

cibarium
Crew

Noob

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:23 pm
Jeremiah smiled, just a little, before he spoke again. "Pride is not in good shape, though he is in a different shape than Noeh and Pax. His magic is wild and uncontrollable, lashing out around him. He's at Blackfriars in other ashdown and everything was in wreckage around him."

cibarium

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:54 am
Julian returned with tea, and Eve was quick at taking her cup the very second it was filled. The news about Pride was about as bad as the earlier assumption that he was missing. She nodded at Jeremiah to continue while she scooped in a dash of sugar.

azuredreams

cibarium
Crew

Noob

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:11 pm
"The other bit is that ..." Jeremiah glanced towards Julian before he leaned forward and prepared his own cup.

It was only ever a dash of cream.

"Wargs and moonwalkers are two sides of the same coin, Eve."

cibarium

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out