Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Art Studio Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:25 am
Art Studio: A vibrant, inspirational and engaging creative environment, where every student’s individuality and potential to realise their artistic ambitions is valued.
Teacher:
Tutor:
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:17 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Sanity l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Sir Hops-A-Lot & Painting(Doctor's Assignment) l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: Bendy and the Ink Machine) & Backpack
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Yuki walked towards her next class, art. Also the subject she loves but not as much as music. She was carrying a large painting canvas covered with a black cloth. She went to the front row of the class as usually. Then placed her portrait on the stands. Since the teacher wasn't here and the art tutor hasn't made their appearance. She decided to finish her artwork her doctor ordered her to do, for recovering her amnesia. She went to the cabinet and got watercolour paint supplies and laid them on her desk. She looked back at the canvas and was hesitant to remove the cover.

Yes, even the painting scares her. She took a few deep breaths and tried to calm down, she placed a suitable song to relax her mind. She closed her eyes then pulled down the covers revealing the good quality painting. It revealed what a appeared to be a clown or jester with a mixture of madness and sickening aura around his eyes licking a mask that had a heart around the eye and a crown on side of the grey mask. 'Remember it's just a painting..it's just a painting...' she opened her mouth and began to sing while painting the portrait.
"These chains that flow from the walls, trapped our little friend leaving him on display.
He’s got an odd pair of red and gold eyes, and can be seen moving in the halls behind the scenes.
He’s listening and always moving, following and choosing, laughing and losing(reality).
Then one day you pulled the spring and you re-awakened our little Mad Clown.~"

Those entering the room will her singing in an old fashion tone, it was the only way to keep her anxiety at bay. Usually people will save their artwork and admiring it a fire. But she was going to burn it even though it looked like a great piece of artwork.
"Better watch out or he’ll make you scream!"

"Things my heart yearns to know,
Things I'm afraid to remember.
And a song someone sings... Once upon a memory."

Theme - Once Upon A December

Out.Of.Chains:  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:58 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Walking around the school nude?! What a rebellious badass!" Artemis could be heard from behind the door thinking out loud, moments later the door flung open and Artemis walked in. The first thing she noticed was the clown painting, it looked cool but it instantly sent shivers down her spine. "Wow, that's what I call talent....." Artemis then looked at the painter and smiled while walking faster towards her. "Why if it isn't my little flower!" Artemis placed her arm around her shoulder while resting her chin on the other. "The painting's cool and all but maybe next time......You know less creepy. I mean it's scary just looking at him. Imagine if he was in front you." Artemis shivered again then went straight to her favorite seat. Which's located at the end of the class next to a window. Artemis sat down and opened the window. She then snapped her fingers and small sprout appeared from the grown which quickly grew into a fully grown tree. "My art is simple but only I can do it, you see I can shape this tree into whatever I want.....But what I really like about my method is that my art lives on through offspring, my art is creation. Absolutely beautiful"

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:24 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Sanity l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Sir Hops-A-Lot & Girl I Don't Like l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: Bendy and the Ink Machine) & Backpack & Painting(Doctor's Assignment)

Yuki was cut short when she heard someone enter the room, she turned her head and recognized the girl from the Greenhouse in the morning. She lightly tensed when she placed her arm and chin on her shoulders, not used to physical contact. She stared at her blankly when she commented on her work but she lost colour on her face when she said, 'If he was in front you.' She slowly turned back to her painting imaging the hand reach out towards. Her breathing rate began to increase as she slowly sank down to the ground while she tried to recollect her happy place.

She glared at the girl who sat at the back of the class, she can see she has the ability to manipulate nature. "That's organic." she commented simply, she stared at the girl for awhile then suddenly Yuki raised both of her hands in the air like she was about to surrender or be arrested. "I have a question. Are you and the 'rebellious badass' dating?" she spoke her mind out, she was only curious because from her point of view it seemed like it.

Out.Of.Chains:  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:31 pm
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ
|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Music Hall|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Metal Instrumental |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Tired and Depressed |
∑ Thoughts →→| My Home town...|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Normal Attire |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"The gift I carry is not one to be taken lightly..."

Shinda made it to her class early but was beat by Artemis and Yuki. Taking her place close to the front, Shinda set down her things and pulled up a canvas. She thought that painting would be a good way to help her out. Plus she didn't want to just bud into someone else's conversation. Shinda wasn't a painter but she was great with pencil art and while waiting for the teacher or tutor to show up, Shin decided to draw. As she began to draw, something caught her attention. Sssshiiinnndaaa.... The girl stopped and looked at the others two."Umm did any of you just call my name?" Shinda asked. Maybe it was just her imagination playing tricks on her. Strangely enough the girl found the compulsive need to draw. Quickly sketching out the body and limbs. It resembled Yzarkos. Well no one there would know it by name.

"It can save your life or it can rip it away forever."

User Image

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:42 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Artemis pointed at the tree and started waving her fingers making the tree dance, she had no idea what her words did to the poor girl, and that might've been a good thing. She looked at the newcomer and smiled. "whatcha doin?" Artemis got up and started walking towards the new girl, but stopped when Yuki asked her question. Artemis blushed and started panicking "W....what!? No! we can never d..date each other! H....He's just my personal assistant! Besides, he's a too much of a wuss for my taste! Why did he say anything? B..B....because if he did I'll kill him!" Artemis was obviously nervous and wanted to change the subject as soon as possible. "We don't even know your name. You dumb flower." Artemis scurried over to Shinda and looked at her drawing. "S....So....W......What's your name flower?"

User Image

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:29 pm
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Sanity l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Sir Hops-A-Lot & People l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: Bendy and the Ink Machine) & Backpack & Painting(Doctor's Assignment)

Yuki observed the Artemis' reaction over her question, she arched a brow at her excuse. "You know everyone ignores that boss and assistant relationship 'policy'." she said blankly, she placed a finger on her chin "As I remembered...He didn't mention a thing about you." she told the truth and not sugar coating it, at least his life has been spared. She looked over at Selene then tilted her head at the question, "No, and it's not in your head." she said straightforwardly she has seen a lot of human horror movies and when one character hears something very questionable and mysterious they ignore it. She placed her headphones on high making the headphones leak the sound of the song, she took a quick glance at Shinda's drawing then just blankly stare at the girl even though it might make the other uncomfortable.

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:14 pm
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ

∑Location →→|Art Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Tired and Nervous |
∑ Thoughts →→| What's talking to me?|
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda was unnerved when Artemis and Yuki both said that none of them said anything. That was something she didn't like to hear. That means something was trying to get her attention. When Artemis called her a flower, Shin sighed and face palmed. "I'm Shinda, did Athena already tell people the nickname she gave me?" Shinda went back to drawing and now the Picture was much more detailed now. No coloring but it really didn't need it. Shin had no idea what this was but she felt compelled to draw it. The girl never looked up to see Yuki staring at her. Both Artemis and Yuki could see something in the corner of the room, in the corners of the eyes. What most paranormal investigators call shadow men or shadow people. "Frrrreeee Mmeeeee..." Shinda stopped dead in the middle of drawing. her eyes widened and she began to shiver.

User Image

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:44 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Artemis crossed her arms and started tapping the floor with her foot. "Yea he better not mention me, what we do is top secret!" Artemis was somewhat relieved yet a little angry, she was relieved since he didn't say a word about her research, but was a little angry that he didn't talk to anyone about the Echidna. Artemis looked at the girls reaction to her being called flower and giggled. "So Athena's been calling you flower? If you don't like it, snap at her face she'll comply with any request...Don't tell her I told you. Name's Artemis by the way." as soon as she was finished with her introduction Artemis walked back to her tree but stopped when she noticed something moving from the corner of her eye something like a shadow. Artemis turned around to check it out but found nothing "What was that? Weird I could've sworn I saw something." It was then that Artemis noticed Shinda shivering, Artemis could tell something was putting her on edge and she needed something to sooth and calm her down. She pulled out the flower she plucked earlier in the greenhouse and walked over to Shinda. "Take a bit out of this, it'll help, don't worry it tastes like cotton candy."

User Image

XxIce_ReaperxX

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:50 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Sanity l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Sir Hops-A-Lot & People l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: Bendy and the Ink Machine) & Backpack & Painting(Doctor's Assignment)

'Top, secret. Okay.' she shrugged. Yuki gaze turned to Shinda's drawing and wore a surprised look, so she wasn't the only one creating creepy stuff on paper. At the corner of her eye she saw something, at the corner of the room. She turned to Shinda when she started to shiver? She looked of the girl named Artemis when she attempted to calm the black haired girl with a flower that taste like..cotton candy. The angel already accepted she was surrounded by weird people but this one took the cake. She turned her head back to the corner of the room remaining quiet. 'This is art! Not paranormal activity!' she complained in her head then turned back to Shinda giving her questionable agruing in her head if she drag the girl to the hospital wing or chapel.

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:19 pm
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ

∑Location →→|Art Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Tired and Nervous |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Looking to Artemis and the flower, Shinda didn't even think twice. Between her home and now this, She do just about anything to calm down. Taking a bite of the flower, the taste was like cotton candy and Shin began to feel a soothing and calming sensation begin to fill her."Thanks Artemis, and no she calls me Cherry Blossom. Its and Japanese thing I think...and I might have used it in describing myself... I forget. It was a long night." Shinda took the time to look around and didn't feel anything and now she saw Yuki giving her the questionable look at which she turned to look behind her then back to Yuki. "Whats wrong Yuki?" Shinda asked. She was completely unaware of the shadow that was in the room. Though the shadow had not revealed itself again.

User Image

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:09 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Artemis watched as the girl took the bite and smiled, once again her plants came to the rescue. "And that b*****d said my babies were dangerous. hmph!" Artemis was still concerned though, her flower was for soothing not curing whatever she has. She made a mental note to talk to Athena about her new friend later. Artemis turned to face Yuki when Shinda asked her what's wrong. "So I wasn't the only one who seeing things...." Artemis started getting somewhat suspicious, not enough to start investigating though, so she went back to her seat and resumed playing time with her new tree friend. "I'm sure nothing's wrong with that cute flower, she's just a little weird like everyone else around here...You, on the other hand, need to sleep early tonight lack of sleep can be very dangerous...I think my family takes the title of weirdest."

User Image

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:34 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Sir Hops-A-Lot & People l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: ICP-Rainbows N' Stuff) & Painting(Doctor's Assignment) l Anxiety Level ➤: 10%

The Chapel it is, giving Shinda a funny look when she decided to eat the flower. When Yuki was about to answer her question she turned her dark blue eyes towards Artemis, she stared at her for awhile then Yuki hovered a finger over the side of her head and did a twirling motion with her finger indicating she agreed with the green haired girl's last statement. "Yes something is wrong. Cute flower just so something creepy that's all.~" she said in her usual soft voice except in a childish tone in third person.

She changed the song on her player which finds soothing to tackle this painting of hers. "Nice creepy a** drawing by the way." she gave the girl a warm smile and continued back to her painting though her music was slightly leaking from her headphones from people's ears it would sound more violent rather than soothing in the angel's opinion. She sang along to the song but only sang the verse and not the chorus though her voice come out in a soothing and angelic voice the song was the opposite.
"I like rainbows, leafy trails, and puppy dogs with bumble bees
I like cotton candy, gum and bumper cars and carnivals
golden skies and hazel eyes and sand in between my toes
but..."

Out.Of.Chains: Sorry for the notices!

Nightmares in Daydreams
[/quote
[quote="Rush And Crush"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:59 pm
User Image

ȿɦɨɲȡą ȿƹɨȿɦɨɲ

∑Location →→|Art Room|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Kinda Relaxed |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Shinda nodded to Artemis as she explained that everyone was weird here...some were just more weird than others. Shin decided to leave her art at her station but signed the bottom of the page. It was then that Yuki said something was wrong but didnt say what. That slightly unnerved her but the effects of flower kept her calm. The angel also complimented the drawing and Shinda looked back to it. She still had no idea what compelled her to draw that. "Thanks Yuki, Usually I have some sort of reference to draw from but...this just came to me...I dont like it." Shinda stood up when she heard the bell ring. That meant it was break time. Good she needed this. "Hey guys, Im going to the Great Hall. Im getting kinda hungry. And dont worry Artemis, With what will be happening today...I'll be out cold before 8." Grabbing her things and started making her way to the Great Hall.

As Shinda left, the shadow in the room darted across the floor and followed the girl out of the room.

User Image

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:23 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Art Studio ✲ Company: Other students?? ✲ Items: N/A
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Selene kept one hand on the wall as she walked down the hallway towards the Art Studio. She glanced around nervously, alert for any signs of Kuroda being around. Ridiculous, as the demon had to be in whatever class she had now. Hopefully, it wasn't Art. She paused in the doorway for several moments. It didn't seem like she was there. It wasn't hard to tell.. She was pretty sure that Kuroda would have immediately done something if she saw her. Sighing quietly in relief, she walked into the classroom and went to one of the desks. Near the back of the room. It didn't seem like there was a teacher here either.. That made her wonder if the school had hired one yet. She frowned, but resolved to wait until the next period, just in case. She supposed she should be glad. Not having anything to do for now would make things easier. She didn't like it, but it was true. At least this gave her some time to relax and think. She decided that she was definitely going to email her parents about new glasses tonight.

With that decided upon, her thoughts went to Val.. She knew her friend was probably not feeling very good today. Not only because of the stink bomb incident yesterday, but also learning she wasn't part of that new class. They weren't best friends for nothing, Selene could tell when Val wasn't feeling as cheerful as normal. She was going to have to try to do something to cheer her up. She sighed quietly, placing her elbow on the edge of her desk, propping her chin up on her hand. With the peace and quiet here, her lack of sleep was catching up to her, making her eyes feel heavy. Without meaning to, they were drifting closed. If nothing disturbed her, she would likely end up crossing her arms on the desk and resting her head on them to take a nap. What harm would it do, when there was nothing really happening in this class today?

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Healthy ✲ Emotions: Nervous, tired ✲ Thoughts: Is there a teacher yet?

((I can't tell if your characters are here or not so... Yea.))

Rush And Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas