[PRP] Problem solving [America/Jeremiah/Shun] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:37 pm
A text had gone out to both America and Jeremiah.

Quote:
From Shun Kuroda:
Need to discuss some things meet in other ashdown park at dusk

Shun figured it was somewhat safer to discuss things on the other side. There was always still the chance someone would overhear something in any public space otherwise. Even if it appeared to be remote.

He arrived a little early, taking some time to try and deal with some other issues that he had. Namely his eye. Or the lack thereof. It was troublesome. Little slip ups were made here and there. While it wouldn't help him much in the normal world, he wondered if there was some way he could make up for this new weakness on this side in the very least.

The question was how.

He first attempted to create a sort of magical eye he could control. And well. All he did was create something that looked like an eye made of shadows and ice.

Azuredreams
Lizbot

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:50 pm
Jeremiah received another text right after Shun's.

Quote:

Text from: The Red Baron

OKAY I KNOW YOU SAID SHE NEEDED SPACE AND WAS ADJUSTING TO SCHOOL LIFE BUT ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS AND AMERICA IS STILL PRETENDING I DON'T EXIST!!

Quote:

TELL HER TO CALL HER MOM BEFORE I COME UP THERE AND GET SLOPPY DRUNK AND CRY ON YOU!

Quote:

WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG J? I CARRIED HER INSIDE MY BODY FOR NINE MONTHS AND SHE WAS A KICKER HAVE I TOLD YOU SHE WAS A KICKER SHE KICKED ME SO MUCH.

Quote:

attachment: footpressingoutlookatthisshit.jpg

Quote:

Tell her if she doesn't call me soon I will have another, smaller, cuter child who will appreciate their mother. It will be a boy and get all sorts of male privileges and also more of my love.

Not as early, but still early, America arrived looking subdued. She had the usual satchel today, but along with it was a book, thick and respectable and not at all the sort of thing she usually toted along.

Mr. B was nowhere in sight.

"Hey what's...that..." her voice slowed down, taking in both the magic and the injury.

blade kuroda
azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:53 pm
Jeremiah sent back an affirmative text to Shun and was still staring at his phone as he appeared at the appointed place and time. While there had been at least one training session with Shun, he was not prepared to see the replacement eyeball, eyebrow arching in question before he looked to America.

There was, of course, a lot going on.

He had his own satchel, a change, and was sliding his phone away as he heard America ask her question. His own fingers flicked in greeting to the both of them.

lizbot
RED BARON HAS CONFUSED JEREMIAH BUT HE THINKS HE HAS THIS FIGURED OUT

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:29 pm
Shun dismissed the floating eye with a wave of his hand, "An attempt to make up for this," he muttered while making a vague motion to his left eye.

"That was completely nonfunctional, however."

He shook his head and turned to the two.

"Thanks for coming by."

Lizbot
Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:39 pm
"Maybe start with something you can see through to start, and mold the magic around it? Like a lens?" America offered, trying to think of it in terms of something of a thing to be solved rather than a friend that has been horribly injured and is trying to deal with it as best he can.

She set the book down, along with her satchel, then closed her eyes briefly to look through Bitterberry's gaze and check on Pax for a moment before trying to smile at Jer and Shun. "If you call, I'll come."

azuredreams
blade kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:59 am
"... are you still having sight issues?" Jeremiah asked, genuinely interested to know if Shun was still having the odd vision issues that he had spoken of previously.

It wasn't like he missed that watery smile, he knew one on America when he saw it.

"You know I'm always available. Though there's been a lot going on of late." He slipped closer to America, nudging her with his shoulder and then sliding an arm around her for a squeeze.

She looked like she needed it.

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:56 am
"Some, yes. Aside from the blindspot," he muttered, "But my issues are not why I called you two today."

He let Jeremiah and America have a moment, before addressing the older detective.

"America was with me that day so she knows, but are you aware of what is going on with Pax right now?"

Lizbot
Azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:32 pm
Leaning into Jeremiah, America took comfort in the contact, using it to brace herself for the subject she was sure was coming. Letting go with a sigh, she tucked a piece of hair and waited. She didn't know anything more than when they'd separated.

blade kuroda
azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:07 pm
Jeremiah kept an arm around her, fingers squeezing. Was there any actual contact on skin, America would catch flickers from him (it was not the warm soothing nature like his husband, but instead of bright burst of feeling: affection, comfort, understanding; a mixture that spoke of camaraderie).

He looked up at the mention of Pax, fingers of his free hand raking through his hair. "I've an idea," he said slowly, "and that is that they're not in good shape at all? Dying?" Jeremiah was quiet a moment before he explained. "I saw the Sorrowful One and was told."

Blade Kuroda

lizbot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:59 pm
Shun nodded slowly to Jeremiah.

"Yes. He has shed his... deer-like form and appears human now. He's incredibly frail in his current state and will last a few more weeks," he stated with a furrowed brow, "With Heliodora gone... he has been severed from magic. It is as if there is a gaping void within him. There is also a chain involved, probably what had metaphorically bound him to her. It is broken now."

Lizbot
Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:05 pm
"And missing pieces," America added. "Sunny is holding him together for now, but we got a month at best until he dies from it." She relaxed a bit, under Jer's shared emotion, but clearly there's a weight lingering about the girl.

"Renard might be able to help, if we can get ahold of him and he cooperates but," she sighed, "even Sunny wasn't sure there's a way to fix it."

blade kuroda
azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:19 pm
"It's-" Jeremiah sighed, his odd eyes sliding closed. "It's an undeath bond, though I don't exactly know what that means. Noeh, the Sorrowful One, has lost her magic - her ability to communicate - and Pride may very well be in a similar state. I'm going to be looking for him with one of the moonwalkers."

He kept an arm on America, supportive. "She said it might also be something to do with one of the Principals. If they are severed, in any way, from their place ..." His gaze shifted a moment to America and then to Shun. "So far as I am aware, two of the three are just fine. It's the third I've no information about and that might be part of the problem. Only a part, however."

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:29 pm
"Does that mean if we manage to find the third and figure out what is going on with them, we can assist the triplets?" he asked. He thought the issue had just come about because the original three were dead.

Azuredreams
Lizbot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:56 pm
"The third...we may have a problem, getting them to cooperate," America bit her lip as she took in the information. "Everyone making that sigil was working with good intentions, far as I know. But, they're forcing Sunny to appear to them, making her lie and keeping her from talking about them to anyone." She shook her head, understanding a desire for secrecy to some extent, but not at all using the sigil like that to force it. "She was real unhappy about it last they came up. I don't know who'd be acting like that with her, but at least the list is short."

azuredreams
blade kuroda

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:51 pm
If ever there was a frown, it was now found on Jeremiah's face at the information that America shared. It was exactly the kind of thing he did not want to hear and partly the kind of abuse he assumed might happen given Sunny's current stage as caged.

"... it's simple enough to create a list of those that were within the void and then try to pinpoint if we know if there's anything wrong with any of them." Jeremiah looked back over to Shun. "I do not know if verifying the state of the third principal will be helpful but it certainly cannot hurt as we know that it can directly affect our reality."

Given what happened last time.

"Never mind that a Principal being on the bad side of Sunny cannot be a good thing at all. Though, I can understand her contempt."

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas