[PRP] Jerkfaces [Victor/Shun] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:22 pm
Shun had just picked up a couple new audio books, as well as some tea, from the Bibliophile and Equinox. The conjunction of those two places in the new world was one change that he really didn't mind all that much. The fact that the latter was a proper teahouse now as certainly a welcomed change.

There were still a couple of other things that he needed to pick up, though. He walked down the sidewalk, going through his mental checklist of what he still needed.

As it was a warmer day as far as winter weather went, there were a few other people out and about to do their own errands. He weaved past a group of chatting teenagers, taking care to not bump into anyone. It was a harder task to pull off nowadays as he hadn't really adapted to the eye loss yet.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:06 pm
There was a man on a bench drinking a cup of coffee. It was one of those real estate ad-benches with the creepy smiling man and the owl-logo that touted 'Only in Ashdown!' and he happened to be sitting in front of the logo which meant the stout grinning face was staring from beside.

He had a thin face with slightly lank black hair that hung over the right side of it and obscured him. He had a side shave, revealing him silvered at the roots and besides being a rather unique hairstyle it seemed to make him look like a disgruntled manchild - a haircut too young on a man too old.

His clothes also spoke of a particular fashion sense. Once fine shoes were battered, with severely worn pointed toes. He took skinny jeans to an entirely new level of spindly while his thin upper body disappeared into layers of checkered scarves and battered page six street style.

He had a camera.

He may have just taken a picture of you Shun.

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:27 pm
Shun heard the familiar click of a camera nearby. He glanced over and saw a man sitting on the bench with the device. The detective immediately thought that this guy looked like a complete a*****e and could have come off of a movie set to play the role of the obvious villain. A split second later, he realized he had seen this face before. Jeremiah had shown him a picture of this man.

"Oi. You just take a picture of me?" he asked lowly, narrowing his good eye at him.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:01 am
Viktor was looking at his phone in that distracted second, glancing up at Shun with a flip of his hair. Under the shadow of the hair he worse an eyepatch with a rather gnarly and raw scar lacing up his forehead and gouging his cheek on that side into a distorted angle. He seemed to have also lost a sizeable chunk of the ear on that side in whatever accident led to the disfigurement.

"I took a picture of the street," His voice was low, oily, and notably English, "That you happened to be in."

He smiled a little bit, "If you don't give consent it'll never see the light of day. It's a bit harder now to see the whole picture.." He pushed a hand through his bangs by his missing eye and laughed snidely.

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:52 am
Shun noted the eyepatch and disfigurement on the one side of the man's face. He had a feeling that might have been a result of the car accident he had apparently caused some time ago. Or it could be from something else. He didn't really care all that much.

The other thing he noticed was this guy's mannerisms. He almost felt like he was speaking with an actor right now or something.

"Get a different picture, then," he stated. If he really just wanted to get one of the street, he can do so easily without people being in the way. That said, there wasn't really a good way for him to know that he'd get rid of the short of demanding to see he delete it. Something about this man potentially having a photograph of him just didn't sit well. Of course, he had no idea if this guy was aware of his ties to Jeremiah and Algernon. If he didn't, then it probably wouldn't be much of an issue.

But... the detective was never really one to give people the benefit of the doubt most of the time.

"What was so funny about that, anyway?"

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:13 am
"I'm sure I will," Viktor's brows raised at the strangers defensiveness. Not that he didn't know who he was but Shun didn't know that, "As a photographer it is my job to always get a different picture."

He then smiled with a charm that didn't evoke much trust at all.

"Funny because we're eyepatch brothers," He tapped his uncaringly, "You don't generally run into other men missing eyes on the street every day."

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:26 am
Shun regarded Victor warily. He didn't like that smile in the slightest.

"I see..." he muttered in response to the photographer bit, "It is a fairly uncommon thing, yes. Though I fail to see the humor in it."

Nevermind the fact that he failed to see humor in... just about anything. There was also the part where he was fairly unhappy with what had happened to him. Adjusting was somewhat of a pain in the a**.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:08 am
"Well you clearly haven't heard many good one-eye jokes," Viktor grinned again and picked up a paper cup of something to take a drink. His camer came up, pointed down the street again, and he snapped another photo.

He was unflapped by Shun's being bothered by it.

"Though by your smooth baby skin I'd say you haven't laughed since you were born."

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:53 am
"None of them are good in the first place," Shun stated dryly. Needless to say, it was a bit of a sore spot for him. Literally and figuratively. While he had been able to speed up the healing, it was still going to need some extra time before it wasn't so tender.

He ignored the comment about looking as though he had never laughed. Victor wasn't exactly wrong with that assessment, but he didn't think it was worth saying anything on the matter.

Looking down the street, he tried to see just what it was this guy was trying to get photos of. There wasn't really anything remarkable here, as far as he was aware of.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:14 am
Viktor hissed as if he were wounded but it was clear it was simply for effect, "Harsh."

Not that it would stop him.

When Shun looked down the street, Viktor looked too, "Sure you don't want a headshot? For your blossoming eye-patch modeling career?"

His camera lifted and he focused but didn't take it, "You do have a bit of an urban ninja thing going on.." What with the leather jacket and the leaning towards black.

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:14 pm
"I am more than certain," Shun dryly replied. His attention went back to the other one-eyed man. The urban ninja thing just reminded him that he was going to need to work up on his parkour skills again. If he misjudged a landing...

"What does that have to do with taking random pictures of the street, anyway?"

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:15 am
"I'm a pho-to-gra-pher-" Viktor said it slowly as if he were takling to a child because apparently the younger man didn't quite get the concept.

"I take photos. For a living," Any kind at this point, whatever made a buck. "You know deadpan is a very desirable expression in male modeling but you don't seem to quite grasp the concepts, Detective."

Yes. He knows who you are.

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:55 pm
His good eye narrowed as Victor called out on his profession. It proved that he was at least aware of who he was. It was hard to say how much he knew beyond that, other than Jeremiah was obviously his superior.

"I am well aware of what it means to be a photographer Victor, but being a photographer implies you are also taking pictures of noteworthy things," he muttered, "There is nothing spectacular about this street. I cannot imagine such images would be worth much."

Anyone could really snap photos of anything with a decent quality camera.

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:32 am
"You obviously have no taste for art," Victor said cooly, not in any way bothered by the over questioning. "Besides I guarantee right now you are on at least 1 street camera, 1 security camera, and in the background of 5 pointless selfies.."

He motioned where there were at least several pedestrians with their phones out, some taking pictures of their shoes, other's taking selfies and one of them pointing their phone straight at the sky.

"I'm feeling.." He waved his hand as if he were searching for the word, "Rather profiled at the moment. Did you have some problem with me?"

blade kuroda

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:52 am
Shun raised his brow, "Do you consider what you do to be in the same vein as security footage and pointless selfies?"

He waved dismissively.

"Then again I was apparently just walking by when you just happened to be aiming your camera in my general direction before taking a picture, so perhaps it is not too far off."

The detective shrugged, "My concern had to do with the nature of the photo. I did not have a problem with you before you decided to insult me."

Partial truth. He knew to be wary of the man ahead of time, but he didn't have any personal problem with him until he realized how much of a tool he apparently was.

Iloveyoudie

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces