Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying and services hub for Realm of the B'alam. 

Reply [ Plots & Quests ] The Square
Bell's Beautiful B'alam (Singles and Plots) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:27 am
This is my singles thread for B'alam! It features all of my available boys and girls! Be aware that while I love matching pretty-looking pets together, I will require some background, since all of these babies are very important to me.

heart Thank you for understanding! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:35 am
Light Tribe

Jin
User Image
Name: Jin
Parents: The Grand Weaver
Siblings: n/a
Mate: Open
Personality Blurb: Jin is a healer, paws-down. From the day he was woven he has dedicated himself to the craft and now spends his days in the very heart of the capital city. While he has pride in his work, he is not greedy or ambitious, he just wishes to help others, whether or whether not they come from the Light Tribe. Despite being professional at work and managing a patient, stoic front, one wink from a pretty girl would be all it took to turn Jin into a bumbling fool.
Looking For: Light Tribe interaction, interaction with patients, interaction with other healers, Mate

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:36 am
Dark Tribe

Fauna
User Image
Name: Fauna
Personality Blurb: When she was a cub, Fauna was full of bubbly energy and wonder. Now that she's grown, that wonder has grown into imagination and creativity and she is doing what she can to seek out a new path of her own. She desperately wants to become a Toy Makers Apprentice, because she loves making other B'alam smile and laugh, but more than that, she wants to be able to express herself through her work and create beautiful things in the process!
Looking For: Dark Tribe Interaction, Mate (preferably a Toy Maker Apprentice, Performer, or another Commoner if Dark Tribe, open to non-Dark Tribe members, but she won't be leaving the cave any time soon!)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:37 am
Ice Tribe

Rakel
User Image
Name: Rakel
Location: Roskilhiem --> Usually found near Floofalo grazing grounds
Personality Blurb: Rakel's biggest dream is to become a Floofalo herder. She loves the giant fluffy beasts and spends the majority of her time around them. She helps out where she can with official Floofalo breeders and has a tendency to stalk anyone with a single Floofalo in case they want to pass it into her paws. An opportunist and an optimist, Rakel's aggressive-bubbly personality can sometimes be off-putting to other Ice Tribe members.
Looking For: Ice Tribe interactions, Floofalo interactions, Outside B'alam Interactions (provided they have a Floofalo, which she will attempt to "offload" from your shoulders), Mate (preferably with a Floof, but not required.)

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:39 am
Fire Tribe

Tsuki
User Image User Image
Name: Tsuki
Personality Blurb: I don't know! gonk Help me figure her out!
Looking For: Fire Tribe Interaction, Meta Plot Interaction, Dragon Army Interaction, Personality Building, Future Mate?

Tetsu Kiba
User Image
Name: Tetsu Kiba
Personality Blurb: I don't know! gonk Help me figure her out!
Looking For: Fire Tribe Interaction, Meta Plot Interaction, Dragon Army Interaction, Personality Building, Future Mate?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:40 am
Water Tribe

Oracle
User Image
Name: Oracle
Location: Traveling outside of her tribe lands --> You can find her nearly everywhere!
Personality Blurb: Oracle is blind, but not defenseless. She can hold her own in a fight, though she would prefer words to violence any day. It is her dream to be able to seek out other B'alam that are challenged as she is (and not necessarily all blind, she would gladly interact with other disabled folks) and make them feel as though they can contribute just as much to their Tribes as any other B'alam.
Looking For: Alllll the interaction! I want to get her to a Magnus one day! heart

Mkali
User Image
Name: Mkali
Personality Blurb: Mkali is a guard within the capital of his tribe. A Still-Watcher to a T, Mkali doesn't have any inclination to go anywhere and instead would much rather spend his time protecting his home. He is rather stoic and unsure of himself around pretty ladies, but that doesn't mean the notion of settling down in the capital and raising little ones is unappealing to this b'alam.
Looking For: Water Tribe Interaction, Interaction w/ other Lake-Minded B'alam, Mate

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:41 am
Earth Tribe

Stella
User Image
Name: Stella
Location: Traveling around the other tribes --> You can find her just about anywhere!
Personality Blurb: Stella is a trader of goods. What goods? All of them. She rarely spends her time in her own tribe lands, unless it's to gather supplies from local farmers or to harvest crystals from the rocks in the ground, but otherwise she is on the move. She drives a hard bargain and likes to think of herself as one of the more clever trades-b'alam out there. She does spend a significant amount of time in the Light Tribe's capital, since she has friends (Illuminata and Florizel) there.
Looking For: Interaction with other traders, Earth Tribe Interaction, Light Tribe interaction, Friends, Rival Traders, Mate.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:03 pm
Wind Tribe

No one home!

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:48 pm
And with that, I declare this singles thread: OPEN! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:13 am
User Image x User Image

Hi Bello!

I've been staring at your handsome light boy there and wanted to offer Hachi up.:3

She's very sweet, lacks confidence in herself, and strives to be just as good as her older siblings and do everything better than them. Even though she knows, deep down, she won't be as good. She has yet to really find where she fits in and what she's good at. But she's very much a lady, a little soft spoken, and quite gentle.

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:28 pm
Hey Bell! So looking, I was curious if you wanted to rp Oracle with my boy, Riptide.

RipTides Journal

He is also apart of the braves and a engineer, I want to get him to magus too. I think we can help each other's goals. ^_^

He is lake minded, meaning he likes to stay in the capital, or around it. But does go where he is 'ordered' to go by the magus or Brave leader

belloblossom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:53 pm
[ Radical Dreamer ]
Hey Bell! So looking, I was curious if you wanted to rp Oracle with my boy, Riptide.

RipTides Journal

He is also apart of the braves and a engineer, I want to get him to magus too. I think we can help each other's goals. ^_^

He is lake minded, meaning he likes to stay in the capital, or around it. But does go where he is 'ordered' to go by the magus or Brave leader

belloblossom

Oooh, that would be really great! Oracle is usually wandering all around the place, but she does occasionally come back to the capital, so maybe they could run into each other in the captial? She could be feeling a little disoriented from coming from another tribe (for the sake of RP let's say the Earth Tribe) and then coming back into her own tribe.

It might be fun if he was willing to give her a brief tour of the water tribe again, if he's that sort of generous. Then on the way they could interact in whatever form suits them.
What sort of engineer is he? And I've not yet heard of "the Braves" what are they? emotion_kirakira  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:03 am
Kyrieko
User Image x User Image

Hi Bello!

I've been staring at your handsome light boy there and wanted to offer Hachi up.:3

She's very sweet, lacks confidence in herself, and strives to be just as good as her older siblings and do everything better than them. Even though she knows, deep down, she won't be as good. She has yet to really find where she fits in and what she's good at. But she's very much a lady, a little soft spoken, and quite gentle.

Oooh, she's beautiful! heart
I'm very interested in this offer, though a lot of what I choose for Jin will be based on plots and/or RP. Would Hachi be willing to leave the Water Tribe to come live in the Light Tribe? The Light Tribe is Jin's world and healing in the Prism District is his, well, everything. I'm curious to how they might meet, coming from two different backgrounds, even though they have similar personalities.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:34 am
belloblossom
[ Radical Dreamer ]

RipTides Journal

belloblossom

Oooh, that would be really great! Oracle is usually wandering all around the place, but she does occasionally come back to the capital, so maybe they could run into each other in the captial? She could be feeling a little disoriented from coming from another tribe (for the sake of RP let's say the Earth Tribe) and then coming back into her own tribe.

It might be fun if he was willing to give her a brief tour of the water tribe again, if he's that sort of generous. Then on the way they could interact in whatever form suits them.
What sort of engineer is he? And I've not yet heard of "the Braves" what are they? emotion_kirakira

that sounds wonderful. smile

A building one, he just like creating things. He is apart of the fight club I created too, but the Braves are pretty much the army of the Water tribe. They are lead by an FC. Kinda like the fire tribe General

[ Radical Dreamer ]
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Noob

dbz2010

Obsessive Prophet

13,400 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:29 pm
belloblossom
Wind Tribe