Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ
Seaside Battle! War Between Good and Evil! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:09 am
User Image
DEAD OR ALIVE
User Image
User Image71,600,000—
Nefertari
Human: Assassin
+10 Intelligence | +10 Endurance (Human)
+15 Speed | +15 Intelligence (Assassin)

Devil Fruit
Venom Venom | Doku Doku no Mi

Items
Knapsack - 174,500 Beli
(9/15 Items)

Lone Man Boat
---
Compass
Bug Catching Kit
Fishing Kit
Hunting Kit
Salvaging Kit
Caltrop [x3]
Daggers [x2]
President Snake's Snake Sword

Stats
(Str)Strength: 10
(Spd)Speed: 30
(End)Endurance: 30
(Acc)Accuracy: 15
(Int)Intelligence: 20

Experience: 220,000
Stat Points: 008/113
Tech Points: 12/22

Techniques
Twinkle Toes
Creeping Beauty
Basic Psychology
Prance
Beautiful Strike
Poison Mastery السم إتقانها [Alssmm 'iitqanuha]
Pernicious Purple الخبيث الأرجواني [Alkhabith Al'arjuani]
Hidden Viper Strike مخفي سترايك الافعى [Mukhfi Saturayik Alafea]

Notable Offenses
Raided Torino Kingdom - 10,000,000 Bounty
Devil Fruit Destruction Potential [Void] - 55,000,000 Bounty

AND

User Image
DEAD OR ALIVE
User Image
User Image71,000,000—
Kaito Itsuka
Human: Brawler
+10 Endurance | +10 Speed (Human)
+15 Endurance | +15 Strength (Brawler)
+10 Strength | +10 Speed (Zoan)

Devil Fruit
Tweet Tweet | Tori Tori no Mi Model: Phoenix

Items
Knapsack - 218,000 Beli
(6/15 Items)

Lone Man Boat
---
Compass
Hunting Kit
Salvaging Kit
Bug Catching Kit
Fishing Kit
Iron Knuckles

Stats
(Str)Strength: 30
(Spd)Speed: 35
(End)Endurance: 30
(Acc)Accuracy: 05
(Int)Intelligence: 05

Experience: 200,000
Stat Points: 0/105
Tech Points: 16/20

Techniques
True Pain [ 1 ]

Blue Flames of Resurrection [ 0 ]
Remedial Conflagration [ 1 ]
Flare Manipulation [ 1 ]
Condition Immunity [ 1 ]

Notable Offenses
Devil Fruit Destruction Potential [Void] - 55,000,000 Bounty
Raided Torino Kingdom - 10,000,000 Bounty + 168,000 Beli

V.S

User Image
Chore Boy
User Image
Merlin S. Blackheart
Fishman: Scientist
+30 Strength | +30 Endurance (Fishman)
+30 Intelligence (Anti Devil)
+15 Intelligence | +15 Speed (Scientist)

Devil Fruit
None

Items
Knapsack - 47,000 Beli
(3/15 Items)

Lone Man Boat
---
Compass
Alert Den Den Mushi
Regulation Marine Badge
Hunting Kit
Salvaging Kit
S.P.A.C.E Blade

Stats
(Str)Strength: 05
(Spd)Speed: 45
(End)Endurance: 05
(Acc)Accuracy: 05
(Int)Intelligence: 45

Experience: 200,000 Experience
Stat Points: 0/105
Tech Points: 20/20

Techniques
None

Missions Accomplished

✯-Rank: 0
✯✯-Rank: 0
✯✯✯-Rank: 0
✯✯✯✯-Rank: 0
✯✯✯✯✯-Rank: 0

AND

User Image
Chore Boy
User Image
Simba Nkosana
Human: Brawler
+05 Strength | +05 Endurance (Human)
+10 Strength | +10 Endurance (Brawler)

Devil Fruit
Goro Goro no Mi | Rumble Rumble Fruit

Items
Knapsack - 56,000 Beli
(3/15 Items)

Lone Man Boat
---
Compass
Alert Den Den Mushi
Regulation Marine Badge

Stats
(Str)Strength: 25
(Spd)Speed: 20
(End)Endurance: 25
(Acc)Accuracy: 10
(Int)Intelligence: 05

Experience: 150,000 Exp
Stat Points: 0/85
Tech Points: 12/17

Techniques
Muay Thai: King of the Jungle (1)
Sweeping Claw (1)
Soaring Fury! (1)
Rising Deception! (1)

King Of Rumble (1)

Missions Accomplished

✯-Rank: 0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:42 pm
You ended your last post thirty feet away. You can not begin this post three feet away. You chose the large distance gap in your last post. Your movements were uninterrupted. This is an unacceptable change to magically teleport your rpc forward. I'd rather not have to get an official ruling, but you are outside of range.

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Misujage

Saint

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:05 pm
Misujage

You misinterpret my post and therfor my distance. I said the ocean from the walls of lyneel were 30ft away, the pirates (me and Lerry) are 10ft from the ocean which is at your back, and also that nefertari is "somehwhat near" Kaito. Close enough to assist but far enough to give him space so around 4 to 6 feet away.

Kurumi Sahana
Mod ruling if you would be so kind.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:34 pm
Alright folks, bring it in. There won't be any edits needed here as that would create an entire new cycle of events. There was a misinterpretation in wording; which is understandable.

Before range was set it was stated twice [see bolded sections below] that Nefertari remained within Kaito's proximity, this was stated shortly after Nefertari hopped away from Riven.

Quote:
A simple but powerful backstep would be taken to keep distance between him and the strange blade the boy wielded. However not so far away it would seperate him from his close proximity to Kaito. There safest bet was to stay within range of one another should anything happen and Nefertari would be sure that happened. Close enough to assist but far enough to give him room.

While there was no set distance by actual feet it's clear that he remained in close proximity of Kaito. Afterward, he proceeds to draw his weapon. Soon after this come an analyzing statement that can be mistaken for Tai setting the distance between his character and the Marines as thirty feet when in fact he's describing the space between the ocean and the walls of Lyneel which is acting as this scene's battlefield.

Quote:
"The sea behind the marines and the walls of Lyneel to the backs of the pirates. Both 30ft from each other and the pirates now 10ft from the body of water."

I've bolded a small section to show a grammatical error that caused the misinterpretation. The entire section should be a single sentence. Instead of the period the word "were" or something similar needs to be used to fully connect the claim that the 30 feet of spacing is directed towards the ocean and the walls -- for the sake of clarity. However, there is also no clear mention that the 30ft of spacing is directed towards Nefertari and the others. Since if that were true then there would be no way that "the pirates" would be "10 feet from the body of water".

Still being within close proximity of Kaito, Tai then states in his most recent post by just how many feet since everyone else failed to do so before.

Final Ruling: Nefertari, as stated, is three feet from Kaito and is launching an attack onto Riven which will need to be dealt with on Misu's next post. Kaito will need to deal with both Riven's [who would most likely be interrupted] and Odin's actions on Lerry's next post.

As an added note, please, everyone watch how you're wording your posts to avoid mistakes like this in the future.

Resume.

Misujage

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:42 am
Sahana Kurumi
Alright folks, bring it in. There won't be any edits needed here as that would create an entire new cycle of events.

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Funny you bring that up, because the distance issue aside. Tai has also crafted an imaginary series of events that are still currently impossible for Nefertari to perform. I guess now you will have to review everyone's post. Well, no probably not.

However, in the spectrum of time, Tai has wasted the most. I take you to the first action performed in the fight. A series of things followed, everyone had to part reactions to this event. Only one had a lengthy second motion.

Kaito punched Merlin's sword and attempted to leap over it to Simba.
Simba followed Merlin and attempted to Lightning Knee him.
Merlin dropped his sword, since he couldn't overpower Kaito, and somersault kicked.
Nefertari evaded backward, spun flourished his fan. Retrieved a dagger, and then taunted Merlin. All while somehow managing to attack in the midst of an action that Merlin took immediately following his sword swing. I'm sorry?

Putting that aside, if Tai can use a single attack to apply his intelligence in damage twice. That's still true damage, I was told this was being regulated. Even the 15 damage hasn't been modified, which should make that entire technique unusable until fixed. So ....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:22 pm
Misujage

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Fair enough. Kaito would have Merlin's attack coming towards him at around the same time Nefertari would finish his speech and begin his spin. Either way Kaito would need to reacton to two people attacking him. However, this doesn't prevent Nefertari from attacking as no one is targeting him. While he wouldn't be able to strike Merlin within the allotted time frame of Merlin taking action against Kaito, there is still time for him to do so after that; putting him in the same time-window of response as Simba as opposed to Merlin [given Simba would follow after Merlin's strike is assumed to land].

I will allow Tai to edit his post a single time to address and adjust this.

As far as the attack, Hidden Viper Strike is concerned, it is true that the unmodified damage goes above the current cap for a 200k slot; being 15 damage from HP per post for three posts. The strike itself isn't the problem, but the DoT poison damage it deals which is a simple hotfix.

Because of this, I'm allowing the technique's use. However, effective immediately, the poison damage will be nerfed to what its proper slot allows; this being -5 HP per post for three posts should the strike land successfully. This will fit the current cap allotted for the slot that it's being used in.

Battle will resume after Tai's edit.

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:46 pm
Sahana Kurumi

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

No, I'm sorry but you didn't even read what I had said. It would take Merlin far less time to perform his attack on Kaito then it would take for Nefertari to finish his speech. Literally the only thing Merlin did in the time span after Nefertari dodged, was somersault kick. He flipped to kick Kaito in the hip. This one motion does not equate to everything Nefertari did following the assault.

Tai-Tai

His left hand would come out of its clothed cradle, revealing a jade colored fan that accented the beautiful eyes of its holder. The fan would slide open and be raised over Nefertari's mouth as he would look down on the young boy. Verdant eyes filled with nothing but disinterest and condescension would be upon the boy. Judging him. Scrutinizing him. Picking apart his very being and formulating an opinion in the white haired assassin's beautiful mind.
With a flick of his right hand, a dagger would slip from his sleeve and be caught by his hand before being flipped in reverse so it pointed down instead of up. The assassin would hold reverse wielded dagger up to his chest as the young boy before him seemed to be his opponent. At least for now. The blade in his hand was strange and held a slight hum to it. "Interesting toy. Seems to be vibrating. Should be wary of that." A smirk behind the fan would be made to express his slight excitement to be in battle, even if it was with a child. "Isn't it a school night little boy? I hope you did your homework~"

This is the full range of actions that Tai had Nefertari take after dodging.

Misu

Merlin would spin as Nefertari wasted time with his showmanship and speeches. Why was Merlin spinning one could inquire. Lost in an array of golds and flashes of blue, the sea at dawn was what Merlin had become. His blow would be true, aiming a somersault kick into Kaito's hip right beneath the abdomen.

This is what Merlin did. Please stop acting like Nefertari didn't use more time. Even Kaito's response was a punch and an attempt to jump forward. This indeed does prevent Nefertari from intefering in Merlin's attack. Especially since Tai listed nothing in his new post about choosing to react rather than flourish and speak. All of the actions in his previous post take place because he did not shift them. You're making up a timeline.

Also, to the true damage. That didn't answer the original question, in fact the 5 damage per post IS the true damage issue in its originality. 5 HP a post is true damage, and that wasn't allowed. Regardless, he is doubling his intelligence for a single attack, which is another issue which you didn't present any accountability for.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:23 pm
Misujage

I believe Yuri is saying that he agrees that my attack should come AFTER your actions hence him telling me to edit and his changing of my technique was misworded as the mods, including myself (reluctantly), agreed that the true damage thing needed reworking and so its to be taken out of my technique all together. Meaning now my technique simply does an extra 15 damage that is subject to normal damage calculations.
However, I am not doubling my damage using a technique. I am merely using two techniques. Linking multiple techniques together is not against any rules. You are allowed to do so. Just like having multiple passives active at once and all effecting you at the same time, you can activate more than one technique at once.
I shall be editting my post now as per the mod ruled specifications...

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:33 pm
Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Misujage

I believe Yuri is saying that he agrees that my attack should come AFTER your actions hence him telling me to edit and his changing of my technique was misworded as the mods, including myself (reluctantly), agreed that the true damage thing needed reworking and so its to be taken out of my technique all together. Meaning now my technique simply does an extra 15 damage that is subject to normal damage calculations.
However, I am not doubling my damage using a technique. I am merely using two techniques. Linking multiple techniques together is not against any rules. You are allowed to do so. Just like having multiple passives active at once and all effecting you at the same time, you can activate more than one technique at once.
I shall be editting my post now as per the mod ruled specifications...

Pardon, a misread on my part. Moving on from that then.

Still, I have never seen it allowed to where you can hit someone with a single attack and deal double damage just because you have another technique on. It is one thing if the technique acted as a buffer, but no it is it's own stand alone technique that is being used in conjunction with another.

Saying, I hit you with one attack, now you have to take damage from
A.
B.
C.
D.
E. Literally breaks the system in place. There's no way to go around saying it does not break the system. Why even have it if every person who puts up a custom are designing ways to ignore it?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:56 am
Misujage
There is no double damage. It is two techniques. If you are struck by this attack. It is one sum of damage. You are just hit once. Just like if you were hit with a multi hit technique. One sum of damage.  

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:06 am
Lerry Jive
Misujage
There is no double damage. It is two techniques. If you are struck by this attack. It is one sum of damage. You are just hit once. Just like if you were hit with a multi hit technique. One sum of damage.

Alright.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:21 am
Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Misujage

Okay, so there was an oversight on my part. I understand what Misu is saying when he mentions double damage. The problem lays with the technique Pernicious Purple.

Quote:
A purple poison that Nefertari creates for the specific purpose of damaging and crippling his opponent. Whenever this poison is used, damage equal to Nefertari's Intelligence is done over 4 posts and they have their Speed decreased by -10. This technique can be used once every 10 Endurance and requires a one post cooldown after every 5 uses.

This is, quite literally, stacking/doubling your damage on top of another attack. Usually combining attacks would be fine but not in this sense. Since it's adding your Intel stat over time to your attacks, going over the stat cap for that technique slot. Say you have 60 Intelligence. If you use is this way, you may as well be saying that you deal [+60] damage over 4 posts.

Something like this would have to be a second attack that can be reacted to as opposed to being an add-on to your other techniques. Because of the wording, I see how it could've gotten confused.

So, I'm allowing the speed debuff clause for this battle, but the section where the technique deals Nefertari's damage in Intel over 4 posts is prohibited and will need to be taken out.

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:02 am
Sahana Kurumi

I too understood and came to te same conclusion that technique stacking shouldnt be allowed until we figure out a way to do it in a more manageable manner, HOWEVER, I would still like to be able to use the ability as it is with the stipulation that I am unable to mix it with my techniques. I'd rather not lose an entire ability when the problem isnt the technique but the mixing of them...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:04 am
Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Sahana Kurumi

I too understood and came to te same conclusion that technique stacking shouldnt be allowed until we figure out a way to do it in a more manageable manner, HOWEVER, I would still like to be able to use the ability as it is with the stipulation that I am unable to mix it with my techniques. I'd rather not lose an entire ability when the problem isnt the technique but the mixing of them...

Read my statement again lol.

I said you can use the speed debuff, but not the damage portion.

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:07 am
Sahana Kurumi

No, I understand what you are saying. I am asking that you allow me to keep my techniques the exact same and just make it known that I am unable to mix them. My techniques are fine as is and shouldn't require any form of nerf if the issue is not in my techniques but my method of using them.  
Dᴇʙᴀᴛᴇ Fᴏʀᴜᴍ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff