Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴋʏ Lᴀɴᴅ﹕ Sᴋʏᴘɪᴇᴀ
Shandora Ruins Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:26 am
        𝐒𝐊𝐘𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐀xx𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐒xxxxParadise l Ancient City
        User Image
User Image━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxClaimed by: --- Riven | Red Veil Pirates | Misujagex

Shandora is the ancient city that resided on Jaya, but was later blasted up to Upper Yard by the Knock-Up Stream. Shandora was built in 402 AOS by the Shandorians, the ancestors of the Shandia. During the Void Century, Shandora fell to the Twenty Kingdoms that would soon become the World Government. The Shandia fought to protect their poneglyph. After the Void Century, Shandora crumbled to ruins but the Shandia continued to guard the city.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
ᴘᴡʀ: 005 | sᴘᴅ: 040 | ᴇɴᴅ: 015 | ɪɴᴛ: 130 | ᴀᴄᴄ: 055

The darkness greeted him like an old friend. The very air seemed to pulse with the vibrancy of a presence which he could not pinpoint as it swirled around him like a storm, alive, changing and shifting. Within the darkness of the dream, he saw himself fall into a giant pot deeper and deeper into the abyss. The pot itself was a representation of the creation of the world. The four great Thunderbirds which guarded the four prevailing winds and whipped up the seas. Below the winged spirits, Bear along with Two-Headed Falcon and other spirits banded together to pile mud from the tumultuous ocean in order to create land. By the hot rays of Father Sun, the mud had turned to earth and thus live flourished from the dry land where conditioned were hospitable enough to house life. The very curve of the bowl below the bowl's shoulders - now filled with water like its earthly counterpart- represented the lower worlds including the ones that housed the dead. The dream was so real before he was plunged into the dark waters. He could smell the jungle and the vibrancy of the power which radiated from the old woman. How long with the night stretch? Was the sensation that he felt the same like that of Father Sun and Sister Moon as they danced across the web of stars. Weary, even in sleep and lost in dream, he felt his head wobble and aware of how his sight grew dim as the pot thinned out of existence before he was tossed into a roaring fire that leaped out at him as though alive. His glittering black eyes shimmered as he felt the scorch of the fire. His lungs inhaled the ashy pain and the flicker of the Dream tugged at his souls and he was yanked into another flicker of a vision.

His bones cried out in pain as cold frost crept over him. The melodious trickle of water behind him began to repeat itself into a cadence, repetitive like the hollow, meaty thump of a kneading stone against corn pulp. A thrill shot up his body as his spirit drifted to the bottom of the dark waters just like he did before. A fire flickered before him. To his consternation, frost glittered on his fingers. Despite the bright light, no heat came from the vaulting flames. A dark domed sky above him glittered with the light of countless stars that melded and shifted to create currents. Like fireflies in breeding season, the stars sprang from their pedestals where they turned into flakes of snow. The cold that numbed his flesh intensified. A flash of movement, the fire roared. Rune cried out in fear. "Scared, are we?" The voice was an old man's. Rune raised his gaze from his frozen surroundings and blue hands to the ghastly apparition that stepped out from the murk of the fog that welled at the merchants feet. White hair crowned his scalp, white as the snow which fell about them, while a thin sheen of vellus hairs covered his equally pale skin. Under the shine of the twinkling stars, it was if Rune was staring at a carving made out of ice and stone. And those eyes! Large red irises surrounded by black sclera that gleamed like an undisturbed midnight pool. Malice danced in those orbs. Sharply pointed teeth glinted in his open mouth, and a tongue as red as smeared blood lolled down over his chin. "Dancing on the edge of Power yet you remain oblivious to the intent it holds for you," the figure tutted with disappointment. The cloak he wore seemed to be made out of smoke and darkness itself and blew about him like a tempest. In his hand the sage carried a staff that glinted with archaic symbols that wreathed under his touch, the staff itself seemed alive. He wore a sash that was the same color of his eyes. Bits of it's pigment dotted the frozen blanket of snow with crimson flowers. The flickering hem of his tunic sparkled with lines of intricate bead work, the likes of which humans could never achieve, reached past his knobby knees. Contorted faces of suffering were weaved into the fabric itself. Talons, chiseled from obsidian rock, planted themselves deep into the snow that deepened around him. How terrifying the thought of such blades running through him! The apparition raised a clawed hand in greeting and from his wristband decorated with exquisite turquoise gems, a clear crystal bauble dangled.

"Who...What are you?" Rune stammered. "I was once in your position," the man's voice told him, "Nasty business getting caught up between the spirits." A discordant cackle rumbled from the monstrosity's open maw while the shadows around him shifted into the shapes of animals: a cat, a crow, and a bat. "They always choose the tormented or the unsuspecting. Not all are cut out for the job of completing tasks set by the old gods," the wraith noted, as if the merchant was supposed to be grateful for his predicament in spite of his status. "What do you want from me?" Huge red irises expanded in the old man's black eyes. "I'm merely here to watch. Of the many worlds out there, I find that this one is similar to a place I knew," The merchant's head tilted. The frost stabbed his limbs. "Worlds? I don't understand." The geezer waved his hand and began stab at the snow which churned violently at the touch of the staff. "Worlds, as in multiverses which spawn from diverging events," the spirit said most irritably, like an elder that grew tried of explaining menial things to an all too curious youth. "I slept with Sister Moon once," he told Rune offhandedly before sighing, "Ever since then the Morning Star cursed my eyes to burn when I ventured out into daylight, but that was much later after my affiliation to Thrown Away Boy became known." A pause ensued before thunder crackled overhead, breaking the silence. The figure grunted as a pointed ear cocked towards the distant rumbling, heeding the silent command that rippled through the dream. The ghost's tongue shot out like an angry serpent as a high pitched screech rent the air. It was a haunting melody that, if Rune could describe it, sounded like the breaking of icebergs and the shriek of tempest winds, roaring in the merchants ears. "Tch, what a needy fellow. I digress. You have much to do. A man guided by Piasa stalks you. He's closer than you think." A terrible shiver racked the avian hybrid. "Who?" The man's mouth curled into a smile that exposed more pointed teeth behind his lolling tongue. "You'll see. Now, wake little owl." And he did, surrounded by towering pyramids which he knew to be home. "How...?" the youth stammered. In one instance he was in a country on the brink of ruin and suddenly he was home. How was such possible? A dream, witchcraft, or something else entirely? Panic began to set in. The ghoul's words haunted him, 'Piasa stalks you..'

Dcme
                                                  You don't have to read all of it. It's just some lore which introduces a past character and some native american lingo.
                                                  The gist is Rune somehow managed to get to Skypiea after Torino and is very confused as to how he got there.

What you make of it is to your discretion. Just wanted to facilitate a meeting place for our deal since Torino ended prematurely.

wisyuu

Omnipresent Bard

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:57 am
User ImageUser Image

"Ehhh. . But bossssss! I dun' wanna do it! Why can't Shiri-sama go talk to em'. She's better at these kinds of things!" A whiney voice would resound not too far away from Rune, in appearance yet another cat like person, this one much smaller than either Dekura or Akura. He seemed cute, even. "I dun' wanna hear no damn sass. If you'd followed up with the kid when I told ya' too before then you wouldn't have had to track em' down. Now do what I told ya' or you'll be sniffin' catnip through your a**s!" Eeck! That didn't sound very pleasant. Putting the Den Den Mushi away, the Mink approached its target with a very bored expression. Kicking some rocks and then eyeing him for a moment, he spoke. "Nyaaaa. You dat' Rune kid, yeah? Boss told me to find ya' and find out the tally from that job he gave ya'." Silently he waited for a response, tail flickin' too and fro.

Wisyuu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
ᴘᴡʀ: 005 | sᴘᴅ: 040 | ᴇɴᴅ: 015 | ɪɴᴛ: 130 | ᴀᴄᴄ: 055

Sweet was the succor of his catches as he dined on the flesh of succulent beings of the sky sea. The taste of the fatty tuna which he had wrestled with for quite a part of a day rolled through his mouth like crimson butter. He could tastde the ocean as he bit into the moist flesh. A fire roared before him. The flames licked at the bits of wood he threw in like a ravenous dog biting away at a brittle bone, the crisp sound of crackling sounded like music to his still sensitive ears. A soreness had come upon his horns as of late. They rang with the sound of bells and minute vibrations that compounded in his head. Ever since his waking from the vivid dream, and his sudden presence in his homeland, the sensation had stuck with him like a phantom limb that clung to him like sweat did on a hot and muggy day. His discomfort was only compounded when the days mirrored the similar aforementioned conditions. The only relief that came to him was the warm evenings that petered out until a cool breeze wafted in the air. Various bogs, creeks and marshes around the ruins provided to be a haven for pests of the most irksome kind, especially the mosquito, horrid creatures that they were. How they managed to survive the ages both in Skypiea as well as the lower worlds bewildered him. It had been a wet season, given the lush greenery he witnessed. Remarkable strands of vines and bountiful canopies of fruit hung over his head like thick ropes and cannon balls, like all things in life, were counterbalanced by the humming misery of endless airborne blood-suckers. The merchant, thankfully, had the materials needed for warding off the savage insects. He harvested a unique grease from a beached whale he had found along the shorelines of the sky sea. Cloud puccoon, shell larkspur, rubber gumweed, and ash were some of the many ingredients he used to create a poultice which he slathered over every conceivable piece of skin he could afford to expose to his tormentors. Had he been to the neighboring villages, what he would certainly ask for in exchange for his particular brew could have been considered down right heinous. His stomach growled furiously and the youth took heed to the rather loud organ. Carnivorous fangs dug into the red meat just like the black talons from his vision. Such awful claws. They didn't even make a sound as they sliced through the soft snow.

Rune had heard tell of spirits and their mysterious ways but what he had experienced changed him. It was all very real, too real even for his tastes. He could smell the scent of blood roll off of that horrible rope of a tongue. The very air was surcharged with that awful suffering which he could not pinpoint as the just the spirit's. Emotions had become something of an odd physical presence which he could almost touch with the tips of his horns and his palms ached as if to mirror that prolonged anguish. They felt...raw. At first he had assumed it was merely a side effect of the hallucinations, the visions, but it wasn't until the skin of his hands began to fall off in spades. He bled for what seemed like hours while he watched in horror as the sinew of muscle and fat gave way to a pink membrane that was as sensitive as a lover during a night of passionate love making. They swelled painfully, as if they were sentient balloons or pustules and wanted to shed the barriers of his mortal frame. The same cold air of terror Rune felt within the dream followed him into the waking world where he slowly morphed into something he could not understand, the layers of who he was slowly peeling off like his dead, bloody skin. Whenever he looked at the boils, all he could think of was the hollowed out husks of dirigible lotus pods devoid of their seeds and an irrational prickling of the skin washed over him. They disgusted him. He tried to puncture them but they were impenetrable. Like the Cloud People which surrounded his home and were venerated by his tribe, he had as little hope of slaying them as he did puncturing the warts that rose from his hands.

The merchant could not specify when the pain subsided but when it did he wept like a child. Paws replaced what was one the smooth, unblemished surface of his scholar's palms. What sort of abomination, cursed by dark powers, was he now? Leaves shuffled. His horns ached with a vibration that reminded him of the mosquitoes that hovered incessantly in spite of the grease that protected his slicked skin. Green eyes caught sight of slit pupils and the vibrations grew stronger as orders were issued from a Den Den Mushi. Rune winced at the sudden wave of irritation washed over him. The closer the man got, the worse it became. Was this perhaps the scion of Piasa? The fellow seemed far too ordinary for that sort of title. Wary orbs surveyed the messenger. "Oyaoya, a little kitten that strayed too far from maman perhaps?" Rune chimed with a pained, wry smile as the fire continued to crackle, "Or perhaps an even rarer sight, one that has learned to play fetch? Kufufufu." The merchant surveyed the man and rose to circle the minkman. His people were familiar with such a tribe, being hybrids themselves of avian persuasion. Stocky, but not quite so that it was unbecoming. It was rather attractive in a way. "Hmmmmm, though I can't say I'm complaining, but I digress. The estimate according to my calculations was roughly around 537,000,000B," he paused to wave away an annoying swarm of flies from his quarry of food, "However that only accounts for the destruction done to the land and the buildings within the kingdom. The people lost to the chaos were irreplaceable craftsmen unique to their region. My opinion of your pirate captain is some what lessened. I expected a poised lion only to get a rabid dog, biting at whatever passes by. Bless the Morning Star he didn't join the fray though, I wouldn't have bothered to count if he did." Rune's words were like sharp glass. The avian had no qualms in taking out his issues with the messenger. Given the conversation he had eavesdropped on the man clearly wasn't high on the totem and would likely suffer if he didn't translate the skypiean's gruff speech into something more refined. "Regardless of his standing, it was, plainly put, erroneous, stupid, and lacked any coherent plan. No one can extort money from a smoking heap of corpses," the merchant spat on the fire which hissed in response. Rune knew because he had tried to do so himself.

Dcme

wisyuu

Omnipresent Bard

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:44 am
User ImageUser Image

What was the best way to describe this guy? As Akasuchi watched, his lips poked out from the dudes strange visage and tact; almost completely ignorant that he was in any kind of pain. Nein, maybe it was that he really didn't care if he was or wasn't. Funny. Eh, either way, he listened to his retort, the number sounding somewhere around what Akura had told him. He didn't really remember and he didn't really care either. He'd just say he was right. "Whoooooo. Kudos to you. Now for your pr-" But before the pink haired panther could finish, Rune seemed to have more to say. Add a bit of sweetness on the cake. So much so, it caused Akasuchi to stare with brazen confusion. Eyes watched as he finished his rather forward insult of his captain, then, the feline purred into an almost hysterical laughter. "NYAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NYAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" This was too much! This little bird kid must've thought hot s**t to be talkin' bout a Yonko like that, but Akasuchi respected it. Enough so that when he was done laughing, he didn't feel like killing him.

"Sorry bout that. You're one funny character, Winged One. I dig the whole voodoo witch vibe you're putting off, too. You seem way more fun than the other guys Boss has me watchin'." From his pocket some gold was tossed to Rune in the form of a pouch, a total of 100,000 Beli. "Aigh', listen up. I'll tell ya' why Boss doesn't give a s**t about some unique craftsmen or whatever. One, the amount of people the MadCats have is split into four different fleets. If he wanted, he could rebuild that kingdom eighty times over and make it into something worth while. Not to say he will, bu' ya' catch my drift. Two, Boss ain't come to the Blues just to wreck it. He came to find something." Smiling to himself, Akasuchi's tail waved further out, grasping Rune in the same way Dekura did when first meeting him. While he was smaller in size, his strength was still nothing to trifle with. "Boss foun' somethin' that'd give him the key to rulin' the world. Somethin' that'd change the game! Raise the stakes on this whole Pirate King spiel. So, between you and me, join the winnin' team while ya' can kid. Cause soon enough, everythin' you see really will belong ta' the boss." Placing Rune back down, Akasuchi slid him a Neko Den Den Mushi and turned to walk away with a wave.

"I'm yer' informant for the Blues. Yer' job is to keep tabs on the followin' folk. Any and all of the Blackhearts. Goldilocks. Galand Drace. Kaito. Cameron Leon and some guy by the name of Skinny Bones? Oh and Boss wants you to meet with a uhh. . Littlefin. He's become notorious for wreckin' kingdoms down in the Blue Seas. He's priority numero uno. Soon as you find em', give me a ring and I'll let ya' know where to go from there."
He ain't really care for responses. Akasuchi was never much of a talker, so he headed off to relax now that his job was done.

Wisyuu

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:56 am
User ImageUser Image
They'd trudged further onward from the initial area, eyes marking every bit of territory since their initial entrance. His face one of intensity as the priests brought them here, to the city of gold Shandora. Once prime and bustling with life, years had laid waste to its beautiful structures; the only remnants of this olden city was the mass amount of gold that encased literally everything. The blonde cared little for any of that, all he wanted was the answers he seek'ed. "You think a past God will speak to you just because you will it, pirate? Ha! You are a fool! And once he says it himself, we'll throw all four of you off Skypiea to see the end of your days." This one was rather talkative ever since they'd left upper yard. A stout man, wearing what looked to be head priest garb for this land. He could only surmise this was gods right hand or something akin to it; whatever the case, it phased Johnny little. These games they played would come to a halt sooner than later. "I'm sure this olden God already knows who I am and why I'm here." Plainly he' say it, hand placed on the pummel of one of his katana. The other having been shattered during the Torino Kingdom incident.

They came to a hut, embroiled in voodoo and other Skypeian ritualistic items. Of course, it was like his people to have something like this dedicated to their past God. "Leave your weapon here, pirate. At least show us an ounce of respect." Hmph. Taking off his Meito, they were sat firmly to the side as he alone walked onward into what looked to be a stairwell down. The guards stopping Kaito and the others from entering, holding spears to their chests. Course their swordsmen turned an eye to this and the head Priest spoke again. "Only the blonde has been permitted to enter. You three remain out here until their talk is finished. Lucky for you, we've been ordered to leave you untouched for the time being." Yes, of course. It would be like that man to have already foreseen his coming and preparation, as any God would. Nodding to his Nakama, off he stepped into the dark, going down some stairs for what felt like an eternity. The bottom was far, but once reached he was greeted with a brightly lit oasis. Like some kind of underground spa, the pirate stared out in awe; how could something like this even exist? It scratched on his mind as he took steps in further, finally stopping in the middle of a pathway surrounded by a large pond.

There sat a single man inside, old, decrepit, and tired. ". . Are you the one?" Johnny mused silently, the only thing heard about being babbling streams and quaint silence. It was like this place was its own world. ". . Johnny B. Blaze. What an interesting name you've taken on, son. Of course, you've always been a rather eccentric child." The older man spoke in a whisper, but what felt like a crashing yell. How was he talking like that here? "It was getting rather lonely down here. Those priests are such bores I can't bother to hold conversation with them. But you, you're a much better talker, as I've been seeing as of late. Huehuehuehuehue~" Staring, he first didn't know how to take in what he was hearing but nonetheless took a seat where he stand, knowing this would be one of those kinds of conversations. ". . I'm sure you know why I've come. I traveled all the way from the Blue Sea to get here." A bland point, it mattered little to the God why he came or how long it took. Time meant nothing to him. His actions, the same. But, he was still happy that his son had traveled this far, even if it was for some senseless act.

"You wish to know if the path you follow will lead you to one of death and destruction or salvation?" He was silent in response, but nodded softly to himself. If it was foretold he'd be a cause to the world's end, then a life of Piracy was not meant for him. Seeing the world burn wasn't what he wanted. "First, let me ask you; did you come here believing me to be an actual God or a mere man?" What? An eye raised; brow auspicious in detest. Of course he wasn't an actual God. Just a King of these people who'd given him his name. "You're a man. You walk like a man. Talk like a man. Eat, breath, s**t like a man. No God would need the trivialities of man; they're supposed to be all knowing beings." Again, a laughter rang from the God, smacking his knee in jest. Johnny instantly grew annoyed. "You are a child, so of course you'd fail to understand it. As I had not known the will of man, I reincarnated in human form. To become one with those who praised me. Now I have lived a life as all others do and when I die, will join my fellow Gods within the sky with knowledge of how this world works; to be a better God than ever before." It sounded like insanity. It had to be insanity. Johnny snickered lightly, waving a free hand, which caused the other to smirk.

"You have been running from who you are your entire life, but you dare judge me for being who I am. Look at yourself, so mighty. So outspoken. Are you sure you aren't a God, son?" He was pushing his buttons. Johnny crossed his arms, head high. "I'm no damn god and I don't want to be. I'm a man and I didn't come here for your story. I came here for the answer. You gonna give it to me or what?!" Unruly with fire within those golden hues, the old man smiled to himself before coughing. "Come son, I'll give you the answers you seek. Sit here and meditate with me." Finally. Johnny made his way over, taking a seat on a pillow presented by the God of the hour. Hat off, as the man waved for it to be. "Are you ready? I'll show you what lies ahead. Whether it be a road of tyranny or one of solace - I wonder myself what you'll see." Johnny made no sudden movements as it began, the would be God saying some prayer and then, twin fingers touched to the others forehead. A sudden cataclysmic spark ran through the air and there, he saw it all. The past. The future. Standing with his Nakama on a ship far from here, but that image burned away, replaced with this monster. A man covered in blood, slicing through waves of people time and time again. Smiling from ear to ear as if he enjoyed this.

War. Bloodshed. Death. It all kept replaying as he drifted infinitely in space and time, staring into a distant stat that'd never be able to be reached. Stop. Stop! STOP! "STOP IT!" The scream rang from within, reality splicing itself back together with refracted light. From wince her once came, was where he was, once more. ". . . Did you not enjoy what you saw? The future you'd take?" No words. The blonde couldn't speak, sweat dripping down his face as irises blurred bland with expression. He was a killer. He knew it! This path of piracy would lead to something so pointless. "Hahahahahahaha! Look at you, a glimpse of one time and you've already pissed your pants. You could never be a God, son. I wouldn't wish this upon you in a million lifetimes." Wait, one time? As in, only one? Hues sharpened, gazing back to the old man who snickered to himself lightly. " What do you mean one time? That was the future-" He was suddenly cut off by a thwack to the head, the elder having a much more serious expression. "Foolish boy. Do you think fate is so straightforward? What I've done is show you what could be, which would be the same as me telling you, what would be. There is no difference. Destiny is so fickle, that sometimes what's right in front of you could be an illusion of what would happen. Would. Could. You could become that man slayer you saw or, you could become a damn pickle farmer, do you not yet understand?"

He didn't and his father saw, which caused a sigh to escape. "Your life isn't up to some grand fate. We live entire lifetimes to see it's end to never enjoy the journey. That is the answer you so desperately seek. To live is to be who you are and to be who you are, is to live. Become the man you wish to be and it'll happen; no future sight will do it for you. Do not stray from who you are any longer and let your true self thrive. In this way. ." One hand to the left, the other to the right. ". . even if you are to be a Hitokori or, a simple pickle farmer, you are who you are meant to be. Do you understand, now?" It took a moment to sink in. The realization of what was said. . Yes, he understood now. Discard this facade. Discard this image of perfection. Discard it all and let himself be who he was. Asche. . Asche S. Blackheart, a name he'd never wish to accept, but now. . He had no other choice. "Yes, my son. You are my child and I have given you enlightenment. As I've waited for this day, I can finally watch you from the heavens with my brethren. My time in this useless body is at its end and my duty to these people as God, has lived its last usefulness." Wait, what? What?! "What're you saying old man!? You're not dead yet! You're no-" It was as if timed slowed did Asche finally see it. The elder's true age shown through as he fell slowly, a smile on his face having seen this to its end. "Give me one last wish. . Burn it. All of this. And let me know peace."

Asche rushed to his side, grasping him up with tears. Even if he didn't know him all too well, this was his father! The one who birthed him! Just when they'd met, he was gone. Dying right in front of him, the blonde held onto him for moments more in silent envy. So easily he could leave behind this image of peace and sincerity. In death, he gave his child a final message he'd never forget and as Asche lived, he'd embody what was given. Standing, slowly, he turned, his black hat left on the altar. Black coat adrift on the waters surface. Near the entrance, he saw the Godly outfit his father wore regularly lined up and took his own clothes fully off, replacing them. A lit match left no tale, embers dancing on the scene as he slowly walked from within. Flames engulfing it all into an almighty inferno, this was where he'd leave his dying past and remembrance of the almighty. Up the stops with a face grim and though the exit he came, hair shorter as he'd cut it with his own blade. The shades and everything else, all gone. He wouldn't hide from who he was any longer.

The priests stared in fury of the outfit Asche now wore, raising their weapons in angst.. Of them all, the leader was the most upset. Smoke coming from behind him told the story; their god was no more. "YOU! YOU! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Asche stared the man down with a blank gaze, smiling to himself. Why explain something so complex to someone like this? Even if he did, they'd never understand. "Your old God wished to be set free, so I did just that. He won't be burdened by you all, any longer." Up in arms, all of them. Asche plainly walked through slowly taking his blade from his sheath. He held no qualms, if they came with the will to kill, he'd do the same. "YOU FILTHY PIRATE SCUM! YOU ALL WILL PAY WITH YOUR LIVES! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!" So it was, then let the dead man die already. They desecrated his father with their pitiful bonds. Because they couldn't live for themselves, he was forced to live for them all. Such was the burden of God. "I am Asche. . Asche S. Blackheart. If you all wish to throw your lives away, be my guest. But be warned; I won't lie."

A smile eclipsed his face fully now, sword at the ready. "I'm beyond perfect!" Of course, his crew would remember this line. It was the first he'd ever spoken to them, back in that town so long ago. Now, it was time to live for themselves. For Kaito, Tahira and yes, even you, Nefetari. He'd put his life on the line! " Come on then! Let's get started! Shahahahahaha!" Flames danced on the edges of their vision. Heaven Fell.

Hello, Hell.

Panda King tai-tai grim

Lerry Jive

Cinna-apple Nami

2196/625 Destruction  

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:16 am
User ImageUser Image
A priest would guide them through. Through Johnny’s swift display of force caused the negotiations to hasten quite rapidly. A shame the captain of the did want to see Nefertari begin to display what he could do. All he wanted was to see improvement from their last encounter with the marines before. Unfortunately, Johnny just had to be a go getter. To the ruins they were brought, Amber like eyes would glow and shift rapidly as they were taken tunnel through tunnel. Wherever they were going it was to be kept a secret that was for sure. The wonderer. The culture was all in these ruins. Something happened here and Kaito really wanted to know what happened to such a place. The discovery. Symbols he had never seen before. Even in his wildest dreams, couldn’t decipher it. Their language was something peculiar, at least the written version of it.

Before he knew it a hut massive in size. Very ceremonial. It was clear this hut was not meant for the common man. A god perhaps. The god Johnny knew as father. Weapons were asked of the Skypiean to be left at front. Kaito had already come to the terms that he was not to go into the hut. It was not his place nor his moment. No reason to make it about himself. Waving the swordsman to enter the hut alone. They would be fine. A bench was outside as he took a seat. There had been some years sense they had seen one another it was to be expected that they were going to be chatty. Might as well make himself comfortable. “Nefertari. You like this place? Does it interest you?” Really interested to hear the ashen haired boy’s opinion. “What about you, Tahira? It appears that Johnny is the son to a god. I would have never have thought it.” Shifting positions on the bench he would lay out with his hands interlaced behind his head. “I never had anything to go back to. All I known was a slave. I couldn’t even imagine knowing a home and can’t go back. That’s brutal.”

Showing his sympathy, the dark-skinned male would let out an ominous sigh. “The half breed was cast out. Un pure royal blood does not need to be in the presence of a god.” A guard spat at the closed hut drape with utter disgust. Just as quickly as the spit left his hole Kaito was at his feet and in the guard’s face. An expression changed from a look of grimace to somber really quick as it fell silent. “Oh no, don’t stop now. Tell me more of the sullied prince. Im dying to know what this land really thinks of someone…different.” Kaito’s if there was a such thing as looks could kill the guard would have been destroyed ten times over by now. His beast like glare would sink its fangs into his purist soul and rip it completely to shreds. “You know where I come from they treated people who were different like s**t too, wanna know what happened?” The guard had lost eye contact with the pirate. Trying desperately to keep from it as sweat was filling his brow. “I killed them all.” With these words the guard broke down into a position of weakness and fetal. Like a baby waiting to be brought to life. It was in this moment that the others would notice their brethren collapse and rushed to his rescue. “Relax. I haven’t hurt him. Yet.” Falling back onto his bench he would shrug his shoulders. “We are at peace. But only out of respect for my brother.”

Out the swordsman would emerge from a flaming abyss. Eyes red as the devil’s lair. A look of sadness and bewilderment. A completely new man. The pirate can only imagine what was said in that hut. Arms were raised and answers demanded. Set him free? Poor lad must be dying on the inside. An elbow would crack across the jaw of one of the sky knights as he flew into a burning bush. Just so happened to be the one that made his comments. “Sometimes you just have to uproot the bad in hope the good grow to replace them.” Standing beside the new found Asche S. Blackheart. The one that embraces who he really is. Johnny was no more. The perfect swordsman was dead. Now there was a new chapter to being. With Asche. But for now. This world was to burn to the ground. Let them watch it burn.

[Kaito: Destruction/Raid of Ruins [761/700]

𝙿𝙾𝚆 145𝚂𝙿𝙳 110𝙴𝙽𝙳 110𝙰𝙲𝙲 5𝙸𝙽𝚃 5 l 𝙳𝙴𝚇 60 l 𝚂𝙿𝙸 40 l 𝙷𝙿 360/360

x

[ 761 ]

Cinna-Apple Nami

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:48 am
User Image

STR ┋ 002 xxEND ┋ 003 xxSPD ┋ 007 xxACC ┋ 003 xxINT ┋ 010
                    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

A question gone unanswered as someone would approach. The confrontation ending, with a man dressed in robes entering. The request of Johnny’s finally being recognized, the group would follow, though not while having alert minds. Tahira would remain quiet as they walked further and further along. Taking in the surroundings, before being amazed once more. She had heard talks about a city of gold, though thought nothing of it. Mere tales and nothing more. Silly thoughts of others. But apparently, it had actually been true. “Wow” A light utter of amazement, as she took a mere spin to see it all.

"You think a past God will speak to you just because you will it, pirate? Ha! You are a fool! And once he says it himself, we'll throw all four of you off Skypiea to see the end of your days."

So that was whom they were going to see? It had been who Johnny mentioned over and over to the guards after all. But still. Why the need? Did he know this so called God? It intrigued the young woman as she listened to the Priest ramble on, though the mention of being tossed off didn’t sit too well. A bit of grim fear washed over her expressive orbs. “Oh I hope he isn’t that too offended from our visit” Soon the group would arrive. Weapons left and only one allowed to enter. Johnny himself. A bit of a letdown, but the group would comply, seeing as guards would keep them at bay. Following after Kaito, the trio would reach a bench, in which Tahira would take a seat. Still her eyes went around, taking in it all, as they waited for their crewmates return.

“Nefertari. You like this place? Does it interest you?”

“What about you, Tahira? It appears that Johnny is the son to a god. I would have never have thought it.”

“Eh!!!!!!!?” Was he serious? Standing to her feet, she would eye Kaito as if he had grown another head upon his shoulders. Her mind would swirl with situations and questions. Each soon to form actual conclusions pertaining to Kaito’s statement. Johnny knew of this place. While continuously asking for their God. In which he appeared to have known. Her surprise would ease, as Kaito would continue. Speaking of being a slave. This would be new to her, which would bring upon feelings of sympathy. She herself hadn’t been a slave. With quick wit and speed, she had avoided such trials. But she knew of a few who had been unlucky in being placed in such a predicament. People she cared about. Her village had been poor. And slavers prayed on the weak. But shaking her thoughts away, she would turn them back upon golden haired crewmate. “Johnny is-“ But words would be cut short, as another would chime in on their conversation. The guard posted would receive their attention, speaking ill of their crewmate. Stating him as being un-pure and a half breed. Irritation would rise, as a sudden breeze would pass, though it wouldn’t be from nature. Kaito’s movements would be the cause. He had moved to confront the guard. Words in which didn’t sit well with him either it appeared.

Pressure given to the guard, which Kaito didn’t ease up on. It sent a chill down her spine, but she didn’t cower. She would watch, until he passed out onto the floor. No real harm transpired as more rushed to the fallen guard’s aid. Kaito would take his seat once more as the trio’s wait continued. Though it had been intense, Tahira found slight enjoyment in it. Bringing such people down a notch. Though in Kaito’s case it was without violence. [b]“You have such a way with words. I wouldn’t have expected that”[b/][b]“You have such a way with words. I wouldn’t have expected that”[b/] A slight giggle would follow. Kaito had always seemed like the “shoot first and ask questions later” type. A beast would be the better term. But this was a rare sight in her eyes atleast.

Commotion would soon reach her ears. The mention of fire? The smell would waft within the breeze as guards would surround the entrance in which Johnny was to appear from. Though guards would soon scatter, as there cremate emerged, though something was different. There had been a look in his eyes. Quite different from what he held before entering. Had things gone bad? Apparently so as flames decorated the background. Everyone was in a panic. On alert and she and her crew were the blame. A declaration of new given, which no one from their group would question. The name Johnny was gone and Asche S. Blackheart was here. A phrase shouted which would put a smile on her face. Names were mere labels. That held nothing to personality. He would always be who he was. Even as Heaven began to burn around them.

[[ Destruction! - 812 / 700 | ]]

[[ W :: 812 ]]

Dcme

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Lerry Jive

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 7:39 am

xx
      xo
      xxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      User Image
xxxxᴀᴅᴏᴍ ʙᴀᴅʀᴜ | ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ | مجھے دعا دی جائے ضروری ہے.
____________________________________________________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

[ Strengh: 50 || Speed: 80 || Endurance: 60 || Accuracy: 35 || Intelligence: 00 ]
                                    [ HP: 300 || [ Spirit: 40 || Dexterity: 60 || Race: Human || Class: Assassin || Experience: 400,000 || Devil Fruit: Poison Poison | Doku Doku no Mi || Bounty: 80,500,000 Beli]

Nefertari would lazily watch as Johnny would walk into this temple, the door closing tight behind them. Royalty rarely let the common folk in. The white haired beauty's gaze would slowly shift, gaining a lay of the land around him. This was not for any strategic means but merely a consequence of his wandering eyes seeking some form of visual pleasure. He was bored and looking for something to look at.
                                    Emerald would shift their sight to the "Captain" as he spoke to Nefertari. The young male wouldn't look directly at him, his gaze only coming from the corner of his eyes. "It's definately a new experience. However, my interest has been fading since from the moment we've arrived we've been doing nothing but going where Johnny wanted to go..." Arms folded, weight shifted onto his left hip, and silk robes lazily hanging from his form as they danced in the breeze. Nefertari's go to "Resting b***h" pose. One of them anyway.
                                    He was definately not enjoying the "tour" but he didn't blame the place but the company he kept. Would have been much more enjoyable to just wonder about by himself. See the shops, eat the food, and maybe even meet some of the locals. His attention would move to the guard who seemed to speak ill of Johnny. It didn't much matter to the desert flower but to Kaito it meant everything. Threats were made mere moments after the ill spoken words. Nefertari would lazily turn his head away. A deep sigh would escape his lungs.
                                    The desert viper knew all too well how "attached" the "Captain" was to his crew members. They almost went to jail over a girl they just met. Nefertari still was not that close to any of these people. While they did hold his interest, their relationship was by no means equivalent to a friendship. Not in his eyes. They were more so a fun way to fill the void of time between here and Alabasta. This did not mean he wouldn't help them should the need arise but it did mean that he wouldn't take that extra step a friend would get.
                                    Reaching into his sleeve, he would feel the jade egg piece he kept. The moment they met held so much meaning to him however the more he traveled with them the more he realized that they had nothing in common. Yes they all stole but that didn't make a bond. Their ways of life were completely different and it didn't help that Nefertari found them to beannoying almost all the time. He began to question why he stayed. Jade eyes averted to the ground as he stared into space. Mind slipping away. His hand would leave his sleeves and grab onto the chains around his neck. Fingers would become entangled in the golden links as he would think back to his time spent as a slave. It was far different than Kaito's experience. Nefertari was sure of that.
                                    Nefertari's time spent as a slave was filled with abuse on multiple levels. It wasn't just being treated like a rabid animal and forced to attack his own. While that came with it's own trauma's, like all people, Nefertari felt that his situation was far worse because it happened to him. After a moment of silence and self reflection, the young beauty would turn his back on the group so they would not see him get lost in thought. He didn't like it when people tried to "understand" his situation. There was no way anyone could.
                                    The minutes passing felt like years as Nefertari would switch hips to rest on while standing. He was done with the self reflection and was back to being bored out of his mind. Another deep sigh would be heard, signifying his patience wearing thin. Just as he started to think he would die of boredom, the blonde annoyance would exit the now burning building. As soon as he would step foot outside, within earshot, Nefertari would speak. "Can we go now...?" His tone expressed his frustration though it did not fit the situation they were in as the building behind Johnny would become engulfed in the flames.
                                    He would strut off without waiting for an answer, snatching the pearls off some lady and kicking the wheel of a cart causing it to collapse and drop all its contents. Finally something of interest was about to happen.

(OOC: The elegance of this raid and destruction post~)
Word Count: 740
Total Word Count: ---

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

Lerry Jive

Cinna-Apple Nami

Deecee sama

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 8:02 am
User ImageUser Image
PRW 300 || SPD 165 || END 200 || STR 00 || INT 00
DEX 240 || HP 600/600 || SPI 480

It had been strangely still for a bit, they had idle conversation. Of course the yellow eyed light skinned brute was picking a fight with the Guards. They had already ransacked one location, would Merlin just wait for them to do it to another. His hands put away the rifle, and pulled the pistols from the holsters on his waists. Well, time to get to work. He would hit the ground and rush forward. He aimed for Tahira with one gun, the other pointed at Nefertari. His grip went tense on the trigger and then he halted. In both run and assault, hearing instead what the black haired fellow had said. Wasn't his name Johnny?

One pistol fired off a round at Nefertari's feet. Perhaps they hadn't noticed yet, but he wasn't trying to hold an extensive conversation. He rested his eyes on the dark haired Mr. Blaze. His right handed pistol pointed directly at the man. They were about ten feet apart at this point. So much for silent and deadly, he seemed to have lost that capability too. How frustrating. "Blackheart .... Ho'dare a pirut thinks he can go aroun' usin mah names?!" He vaguely remembered Thaddeus mentioning something about a threatening Blackheart. Was it this man? So ... Not Oshino or Shio. Weren't they Blackheart's too? He couldn't remember, but he did remember the name he had for himself. As the only Blackheart on the open seas. Pirate or Marine, there would be no one mucking up his good name. Well, after the disrespect to Chikami it may not be so good. Blue eyes would slide across the line, the pistol in his left hand would rest on the yellow eyed demon. That was the dangerous one, it'd be best to stay prepared to take down the Phoenix as swiftly as possible.

Quite a pickle, a hot pickle. And the little guy hated the taste of spices and vinegar. Shame, at least there'd be no hostages this time. What remained of the Guardsmen had rallied behind the young Marine. Small he may be, fresh to the Alliance their civilization. It was always comforting to see someone fight against your opposition. Or, at the very least, have a scapegoat to take your beating for you. If this child was worth his merit, he would win. If not, he'd probably burn here with the rest of this civilization.

Deecee Sama

Lerry Jive

Cinna-Apple Nami

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Misujage

Saint

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:48 am
User ImageUser Image
Fire and brimstone raged in his wake. Flames so high and intense as it began to cleanse the sky of its unworthy. So many bad apples that had to be discarded. Kaito was not sure how the culture was in the sky, but it was no excuse. It was pure bigotry and something he would not stand for. The longarm would watch as the guards would begin to scatter to the wind. Looking to survive he was sure. Dastardly thoughts filled his imagination as smell of soot and ash filled the air. The minute he caught up with them they shouldn't worry. This a** whopping would be short nothing of equality.

Eyes upon the child that rolled into the view. An expression of confusion engulfed his face. This was not to be expected. This one did not appear to be a Sky Person of any sort. Oddly enough they were being followed. Something the pirate captain was actually not cognizant of. Were they not in the sky? Who would possibly be up here besides themselves? So many questions so little time. As these pistols were drawn and pointed at his mates. This was not a display that he would settle for. “I don’t care what your name is. You better watch where those pistols are pointed.” As the barrel would make its way towards him, the adventurer would begin to smirk as he began to recall who the child was. The pirate was prepared to make any sudden movements if he needed. The distance between him and the boy was significant enough for him to dodge an oncoming attack granted it necessary. “If it isn’t the little twerp again.” The little rascal. The wrist had healed and he was back on the scene. Such a display of dedication. “Isn’t this…like outside your jurisdiction?” A slight brush of his nose would occur as he got ready for the upcoming dance. No sword this time from what he could see. This should honestly be a piece of cake. “Well let’s get this over with.” This was open invitation for anyone to jump on anyone at this point. Just as long as things got moving.

STR 180SPD 110END 130PRW 0ACC 0 ] l INT 0l 𝙳𝙴𝚇 140 l 𝚂𝙿𝙸 156 l 𝙷𝙿 490/490

x

[ 236 ]

Cinna-Apple Nami

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Deecee Sama

Misujage

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:58 am
User ImageUser Image
They came at him in droves. Foolish and unrelenting. He'd spare none of them for throwing their lives away. Slowly, but surely, his blade was being drenched in the blood of the unworthy. Had he slain their god? Perhaps, with his arrival it'd been so. Perhaps, with his existence, it'd been so. Or perhaps, they'd done it all their own. Living with such pitiful ties to a deity who wished to live all his own. Their constant needs and wants dragging him down to deaths door. They had no idea what atrocity they'd even committed, yet he was the one who'd done. Almost eerily, the smile on Asche's face as they fell was strange. He was truly happy, for the first time in a long time. To do what he wanted, to be who he was. The bodies littered the area as he stepped over them, making his way towards Kaito with a glare in his eye.

So they hid behind a child? Was this the tact they showed when they threatened to kill him? A lone snicker escaped, the blade at his side being flicked so blood fell to the ground below. Soon this place would be burned to the ground; well, what little remained of it anyway. "Ho. The marines employ children to fight for them now?" His voice remarked in snark, almost laughing at the idea. "I suppose they'll do with whatever help they can get. " His feet took him forward, pass Kaito whom seemed to be familiar with the lad. "If you're here to stop us, then please do it soon. We've got places to be and people to see. The world is our oyster, after all and I'm gettin' bored of this stain of land already." If Merlin was to make a move, it was best he do it sooner than later. Their distant a few feet, ready to dance at a moments notice.

Panda King tai-tai grim

Lerry Jive

Cinna-apple Nami

Misujage

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:29 am
User Image

STR ┋ 002 xxEND ┋ 003 xxSPD ┋ 007 xxACC ┋ 003 xxINT ┋ 010
                    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Fires swarmed and figures scattered. Screams echoed into the flames as bodies laid upon the ground. Despite the necessity of it all. The disrespect since the moment the group had stepped foot into cloudy lands, one would expect an altercation. Though to this extent? Tahira had hoped not. But as of now, she had come to terms on how things ended up whenever her crew were involved. Nothing but trouble. A light sigh would ensue, as she eyed her mates. This should be enough. Right? Just as Nefertari had expressed; she had felt the same. They needed to go. But alas, it wouldn’t be that easy. Nor simple. Unexpectedly a weapon would be drawn. Pointed at her. Though the moment Kaito spoke upon the one responsible, her attention shifted and eyes widened. “You…” A young lad in Marine attire. One very familiar. A time in which she had been thrown harshly into the pirate world. And to think, she had assumed the hunt had been avoided.

Kaito would step up and as well as Joh- no Asche. Both would hold intense gases upon the young Marine as he held his gun’s steady. Steps light, she would move out of the way and to cover. Knowing purely well of what was to come.

[[ ]]

[[ W :: 212 ]]

Dcme

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Lerry Jive

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:25 am

xx
      xo
      xxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      User Image
xxxxᴀᴅᴏᴍ ʙᴀᴅʀᴜ | ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ | مجھے دعا دی جائے ضروری ہے.
____________________________________________________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

[ Strengh: 50 || Speed: 80 || Endurance: 60 || Accuracy: 35 || Intelligence: 00 ]
                                    [ HP: 300 || [ Spirit: 40 || Dexterity: 60 || Race: Human || Class: Assassin || Experience: 400,000 || Devil Fruit: Poison Poison | Doku Doku no Mi || Bounty: 80,500,000 Beli]

A shot would be fired. It would hit the ground near the white haired beauy's feet. He barely noticed. Lazily looking down at where the shot landed in the dirt then looking back at the little boy. He noticed the shot had been fired but the second he saw the bullet was in the ground and there was no screaming, he quickly surmised that it was nothing to be concerned about. Nefertari would turn to Kaito and speak, "Your friend is back..." Jade orbs would roll to observe the number of guards behind their would-be opponent. It seemed that they were out numbered. Options were fairly limited. Nefertari could see that even with his limited combat experience. They would have to be smart about this if they were going to make it through this.
                                    After everyone was done with their piece, Nefertari would turn fully around to face the guards and Merlin. His robes would sway in the wind, arms folded, and his weight resting on his left hip. This was going to be trouble. Hopefully their "captain" could figure some way out of this. He WAS in charge...

(OOC: The elegance~)
Word Count: ---
Total Word Count: ---

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

Cinna-Apple Nami

Lerry Jive

Misujage

Deecee sama

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:17 am
User ImageUser Image
PRW 300 || SPD 165 || END 200/200 || STR 00 || INT 00
DEX 240 [000] || HP 600/600 || SPI 480/480

"Mah bad, I forgot ya' was cowahds. I gotta attack foist, right?" He felt his hands become heavy. Like that, the powers of the world had switched again, and her felt every alteration of it. Dekura, whatever he found at Torino was really starting to piss the young fish child off. He was sure he was proficient with these things, but that too faded. Was he still trying to work out the kinks of his control? Was it only here in the blues, he'd have to find out sooner or later. Whatever, tossing that aside, as he finished talking he would run directly forward, spinning the guns back into their holsters. Ten feet wouldn't be too far of a distance to cover in a short amount of time. However a strange bout of circumstances, rather than attack, the young fish child would close his eyes and attune his mind. His antlers hummed, tickling his head as the world became clear to him. He was extremely aware of what happened the last time he had run into combat with these individuals. And despite Nefertari's contribution, he had done minuscule. Merlin had lost to a single individual. It was time to lay that all to rest. The darkness of the area only caused their auras to flicker ... what happened. This ... wasn't very powerful at all. Oh, well, his eyes would slowly open and if unhindered he would probably run directly into Kaito. As was his intention, if no other did anything. He was prepared to evade to make his way to his target, his only aim was a pinpoint screech of course. He remembered how close Kaito liked to be.

Advanced Kenbun beginning Next post

Deecee Sama

Lerry Jive

Cinna-Apple Nami

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Sᴋʏ Lᴀɴᴅ﹕ Sᴋʏᴘɪᴇᴀ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items