Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Outside Garden Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:10 pm
        𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐐xx𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍xxxxBlue Sea l Base
        User Image
User Image____________________________________________________

xxxxxClaimed by: Marines x

This is a beautiful garden stationed in the back of Marine HQ. It's attended to all day long with workers switching shifts all through out the day. It's covered in wonderfully trimmed bushes and exotic tree designs. A long winding stream courses through its entirety that is full of strange fish not found anywhere else in the world. There are various tables and chairs around for people to rest at and take a break from the hardships of the day.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Pon pon." Riven sat Indian style in front of a thicket of roses. Picking petals off of each of them one by one and popping them into his mouth. Bit by bit he would enjoy the tantalizing texture and taste from the fresh water that moved here. These were always the best snack, y'know other than fish. But they were so easy to catch, and if they were gonna be super easy it would do for him to nom on rose petals. Like a salad before the actual meal. "Animal crackers in my soup." He bobbed his head back and forth, shoulders moving in opposition. Eyes were closed as he chewed, about ten petals were in his mouth right now. Most of the bush had been picked clean of roses. He would probably move on to the thorns next.

Misujage

Saint

Acuroi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

"!!!" Immediately, the chameleon went on high alert. The rose he was going to use as a mask for his not so distant activities was suddenly taken from him! Left nearly bare, the small lizard stood upright, showed off his green frame, and attempted to send a daring message. "..!!" A gloved fist shot upwards towards the larger creature above. This very same fist shook with the mightiest of shakes, making sure that this.. thing.. knew that Cameron was the wrong chameleon to mess with. Whether the child's eyes were open or not, this small lizard would halt his angry hands to stomp his way over to the meddler's feet. It took only a few moments for the chameleon to climb his way onto the legs of the petal thief. After taking a stance upon the right knee of the assailant, Cameron would once again look up with distaste. "..!?" Gloved hands moved once more, but this time they would slam again his own frame rather than the air before him. Stationed at his hips, the small lizard would just look upward and wait for this large creature to take notice. A quick lick of his own nose showed he was running out of patience.

Current Tantrum :: 202
Overall Dilemma :: 202

00 Strength
20 Speed
00 Endurance
05 Accuracy
25 Intelligence

Misujage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:35 pm
User Image
[Strength: 030][Endurance: 005][Speed: 020][Intelligence: 005][Accuracy: 000]
[Spirit: 000][Dexterity: 000][Health: 100/100]

Kasiun had been inside for a long time. It wasn't exactly his choice, it was some complications with him being unable to talk for him to be able to properly respond to things. Higher ups weren't so much worried about it but it was more along the lines of they didn't want to force Kasiun to do anything he might not have wanted to do. For all they knew Kasiun didn't even want to be here. However until Kasiun would be able to talk he would not be able to inform them he did not mind being here. Eventually they let him go to do as he wished and he began to wander the base. He was officially a marine now, he wasn't completely sure what that meant. He knew that he would be doing what the man that helped him months ago did. The sword in it's sheath strapped to the wolf's side was probably a weird thing for the normal marines to see. It implied he used it...which was probably something not necessarily seen before. None the less Kasiun made his way to the garden area eventually.

He observed it for a moment, a breath coming in through Kasiun's nose of the surroundings. It kind of reminded him of when he was weeks old, and around his family. Of course that was back when he was weak, unable to even defend himself from being hurt when he and his siblings were playing around. Of course for the time being Kasiun was likely much stronger than most of his siblings are now. He happened to become like that through what seemed to be training.

Kasiun would notice something as he wandered through the garden. There was someone eating flowers. Kasiun found that weird...he had never seen it before, or at least not among those that seemed mostly human. Kasiun would sniff the air for a moment to try and understand whether or not the person eating flowers was normal. All he could really smell was a bit of a fishy sort scent, but a little bit of something else as well. Wasn't unnatural, they were around an ocean after all. Kasiun began to move towards the flower eater, although more to pass him by before stopping. Noticing a lizard practically standing on the knee of the flower eater. Kasiun's head tilted a bit to the side. This was definitely not a normal occurrence here was it?

Barks in this Post: 407
Total Barks: 407

Misujage

Vemix

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

The roses were kinda good, in fact his rapid plucking would leave this thing a barre waste land of vines, thorns and leaves soon. He had been enjoying himself so much that he had not noticed the small green creature creeping about. That was until it touched him. His eyes snapped open, and he glared down at it. All of his teeth were fanged, much like other fish men, each extremely sharp. The rose petals being torn to shreds between bicuspids. He halted, golden eyes scanning the tiny beastie. Of course, most would immediately think what did this taste like. But no, it was a small insignificant squirrel lizard and it was on him. "I'M UNDER ATTACK!!!" All of his limbs would flail at a single time. Rapidly he would fall onto his back. Flattened like a pancake, spread out like a star. He huffed several times with his golden eyes absorbing the sun. Only then would he see the dog behind him, oddly enough he had not gotten the chance to experience a dog in this world. Which quite literally meant he was being assaulted again.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" He would toss himself back and forth in a violent body roll. To the left, the to the right. Sometimes rolling to the left more, other times to the right. Still he repeated this until he got tangled in the fabric of his clothing. Bundled, like a golden and blue Faberge' egg. His eyes had shifted to blue, visible through black strands of hair. He sat upright in a tangled fit, his limbs completely concealed within. Protected from the influence of the outside world. And this tiny green menace. He looked about for it, and the hairy four leg. Eyes shifting swiftly, saying nothing. He had encountered some fearsome beasts in his time, but he lost all of those memories. He had no choice but to craft his own memories in this new world, while avoiding the danger of all of these cretins.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:14 am
User ImageUser Image

At first, Cameron would just stick to his position on the child's knee and give him a skeptical look. What was he doing at a time like this? First he steals rose petals just to consume them and now he seemingly falls asleep? The nerve of some people! Taking a more speedy approach, the little lizard would trek across the boy's pancake like frame and from to his face. Slapping both of his own gloves hands on each side of the kid's face, he went to gesture two things. A stare would attempt to focus the kid's gaze on Cameron, while a grimace would show him that he aggravated this creature in some way. "Pay attention!" The words flew out of his mouth and at first Cameron was proud of them. He had just spoke his first words.

Wait.. his first words? The little lizard was taken aback by his own actions. His grimace faded into a look of shock as he stared down at the kid below. One hand even lifted from it's position to slightly grace the contents of his own lips. Words just left those things and there was no telling when another slew would come forth and drive the little lizard towards greatness. However, his rise to stardom had to wait, as his revelation was interrupted when screams filled his concealed ears. The body below him tossed and turned until the tiny reptile found himself flung off to the side where the only destiny that awaited him was the rock solid ground. "Oof!" The noise slipped his lips just as he made contact with the floor. Yet, it wasn't the hard hit that left him groggy. Onceagain, he had spoken. Albeit, this time it was not words, but a simple noise. Of course, he had made noises before, but this time they were more.. human-like. A grin crossed the bottom of his face as he lifted himself from the ground.

"Don't you know who I am!?" He was proud of himself now. He was probably the only lizard who could speak. Maybe even the only animal! His gaze shifted to the dog on the other side of the now tangled boy. A slight pause before shaking his head, he came to the conclusion that this dog would not be able to speak. Why? He wasn't like Cameron. He was not destined for greatness. "I am Cameron E. Leon. The future of this world and all its denizens! Now please.." He took the necessary steps to get close to the child's head once more. An arm outstretched to reveal a demanding hand. "..return my rose petal." Cameron did still have business to attend to and that colorful petal would make nice curtains for his current home.

Current Tantrum :: 459
Overall Dilemma :: 661

00 Strength
20 Speed
00 Endurance
05 Accuracy
25 Intelligence

Misujage

Avedis Angelus

Acuroi

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:57 am
User Image
[Strength: 030][Endurance: 005][Speed: 020][Intelligence: 005][Accuracy: 000]
[Spirit: 000][Dexterity: 000][Health: 100/100]

Kasiun continued watching as the young child began to over react...as far as he was concerned about the lizard on his leg. Beginning to roll around in panic almost. Kasiun was quite confused about what the heck this person was doing. He was ready to move on with his life. However the lizard began to speak. In all of his life Kasiun had never seen another animal speaking. He stopped in his place and stared in confusion again. This was of everything definitely not normal. Perhaps his time here would be quite interesting. However for now Kasiun would determine he had enough fresh air from the garden. He also didn't exactly want to be around too many weirdos. Kasiun would simply make a bark mixed with a howl and then turn away to begin to head away from the garden and the weirdos.

Barks in this Post: 143
Total Barks: 550

Misujage

Vemix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Blue eyes would stare behind a golden scarf. Bundled, fingers clutching his body. He would offer a slow shake of his head to the question. He had no earthly idea who that was, but he would open his mouth an speak anyway. Because he had a vast amount of basic knowledge that came along with several classifications. So even though he had said no, he could only consider himself wrong. Words. His blue eyes shimmered, and like a robot he would list off the things he knew about the guy he had never met. "Kingdom, Animalia. Phylum, Cordata. Class, Reptilia. Order, Squamata. Suborder, Sauria. Family, Chamaeleonidae. Genus, Chamaeleo." The light in his eyes faded into nothing. Blacked, before the blue of their iris would come back to life. His face seemed a bit more calm, but he was still very wary of the small creature. Whom after reciting its entire classification, he felt he knew it a bit better.

"Okay Cammy, URGH!" His stomach heaved once, his chest bulging out of the wraps of cloth that confined him. His hands and feet jutted out of the sides like a gundam fully manifesting. His mouth opened, revealing a thicket of sharp teeth. A breath of pink flesh would unfold from within, blossomed with an array of colorful petals. Blending with the flesh of his over elongated tongue. The saliva drenching from it would brush against the small chameleon, pressing the fleurets against him and sending him a small distance away from Merlin. "Better?"

Vemix

Misujage

Saint

Imperial Flow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

"MERLIN!!!!" Simba shouted as he rushed through marines HQ looking for the little man. He was the smart one after all so hopefully he would be able to shed some light on this fruit thing. Even though Simba could honestly just go to the library and read up on devil fruits, he decided to try and learn more about his powers by getting help from a scientist instead. Simba knew if a scienstict could help him control this new power, he would be able to travel the seas and catch the strongest pirates in the grand line. "MERLINE!!!!!!" Simba shouted, finally reaching the garden he dashed around looking for Merlin since the word was that he was around here in this area. Once Simba caught sight of merlin he moved so fast he might have appeared like a blur almost. "MERLIN I FOUND YOU!!!!!" he shouted again. Even though he appeared to be speaking with someone, he didn't pay him any mind. "i got trapped on this island and i didn't know where i was! And then i was attacked by this giant monster that kept trying to shoot lightning at me, and then i beat the thing and then it dropped this really really nasty a** tasting fruit. So i ate it because i was starving to death. Once i got back i decided to go train in the west blue and i was attacked by this giant sand crab and then i found out i had these amazing powers!!! I can like zap s**t!!! Ive become a lightning man!!! Was it the fruit? Is this my hidden talent? Are devil fruits real?" he talked so fast he might have said all of this in less than five or ten seconds that was for sure but then Simba held out his hand towards Merlin, his hand started to spark until it was completely covered in lightning making that loving sound. "YOU SEE!!!! I'M A DEVIL...WHAT SORCERY IS THIS!!!!"

329 words

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:45 am
User ImageUser Image

"Whoa.." This kid knew his entire name. His entire familial and governmental heritage was just thrown to the air like they held no value higher than general information. One would assume that Chameleons were part of some research like those other animals out in the world. As if he was just something to be studied rather than revered. Yet, at the same time, Cameron felt a little happy. This kid knew him. Despite just starting this Marine life not too long ago, this random kid knew him. "Wow, I have a name for myself already? I didn't know that it was so easy to garner fans.:" That's what the kid was.. right? The little lizard could only imagine himself standing before a multitude of new recruits as he gave off a magnificent speech.

"Cammy" His gaze drifted from the depths of the dreamworld and came to on the kid before him. "Ohhh, no no no no no.." Cameron began to show his distaste for this name, folding his arms and shaking his head at a relatively high rate of speed. "Kid, I like you, but don't-" Those were the only words he could muster up before an entire bouquet of flowers pelted him in the face. They weren't good flowers either. It felt like someone ran through rain and snow to get these to their loved one, only to have cried after still being denied affection. All the tears in the world collected upon these few roses and this kid just happened to find the one bouquet that was drowned in the vase rather than living in it. "Idunevenwannitanymor" The fast words were muffled as a petal sat around his form as if he were to be wrapped like a present. A gloved hand took hold of the stem before sliding the piece of foliage away.

A great sigh took place thereafter, as the Chameleon really felt like he needed to tell this child a few things. However, someone super loud decided they wanted to burst in on their conversation and completely ignore the best scientist around. Cameron's small feet stomp on the floor as he made his way over to the newcomer. Grabbing a pants leg, the little lizard would begin to climb upwards until he landed on the new man's right shoulder. From this new position, Cameron felt like he could see the world. His eyes gazed the view around him as he took in the new scenery. To be this tall was a blessing in some ways, though being small also held its perks. "Calm down please." His left hand would place itself on the man's neck. "We are civil people here trying to have a civil conversation." The hand would fall as Cameron took a seat exactly where he was standing. Looking back towards the kid who was here first. "I can't finish building my house with wet petals. I'm sorry, but you've ruined it. I'll have to start over because of you." A sadness overtook the lizard as he peered down at the child who was once taller than him. Yet, it was as if Cameron was sad for Merlin, rather than himself.

Current Tantrum :: 528
Overall Dilemma :: 1,189

00 Strength
20 Speed
00 Endurance
05 Accuracy
25 Intelligence

Misujage

Odin Kaicho

Acuroi

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:49 am
User ImageUser Image

A hand would stroke his lower lip. He thought for a second about the construction of a fan. He supposed if he made a simple one out of paper that it wouldn't take long. A bigger one may take a bit more time, but it wouldn't be particularly difficult. Yeah, it was pretty easy to craft a fan. Though he didn't say craft, he said garner. So as long as one had the money they could possibly buy it anyway. .... But why wouldn't the little guy know this already. "Well yeah, I could buy a ton of fans if I wanted I suppose. But who would want a bunch of fans." His face spelled confusion, Cameron seemed quite proud of his ability to gain fans. Something a person like Merlin would probably never get. He had no interest in fans, not even building them would satisfy his thirst for knowledge. It was kind of really frustrating to think about. "Or I could build you one, y'know if ya want .... I don't really need'em doe." His arms folded, hands tucked underneath his armpits and toes wiggling.

This was an odd lizard, especially in its frantic talking state. He didn't really say as much as he needed to get his points across. Repeat the name back, say no over and over again. His blue eyes shifted to gold, shimmering as he pushed the cloth back from over his head. Okay, Cammy, now would have been a perfect time to voice your opinion with words. And not with silly arm gestures, though it did kind of look fun. He held his hands out in front of him, whisking his hands in circles toward himself and taking steps front and back. More or less he stayed in the same place, alternating which hand he used to rotate toward himself underhandedly. Y'know, Milly rock and such. A claim to his victory after retrieving the flower petals for Cameron. He had done such a nice thing, he deserved to celebrate it. "Wuddyameen you don't want'et?" He grunted, huffing a bit before reaching for the thicket of petals. He scooped them up rather easily, his hand seemingly commanding the saliva to reach upward. The petals all flung into his mouth as once and he bit down. Swallowing them whole behind a ravishingly large tongue. He bit down with a vicious smile, sharp teeth protruding before he shut his mouth.

"Waste not, want not."

Merlin!

"Huh? ..."

MERLINE!

"Who? ...." His head tilted a bit, staring at the figure heading toward them. Who was Merline? Was he trying to say Marine and mispronounced it? Oh, wait no, he probably mispronounced Merlin. Oh wait, what if he was trying to say both. Or none of those, what if he really wanted Merline. Thoughts like this would have exhausted Riven, but Merlins' mind could compound the thoughts nearly infinitely with no backlash. He kinda liked it, but they were always in his mind until answered. Much like the many questions he had about the life sized Gecko Ken doll neh? "Hi Simb-" Cut off by the man's uproarious nature, Merlin was tossed into an enthralling tale of victory. If he was who he was before, Riven would have remembered the tales about Shio's travels to the void. Sadly, he was not that person, and he did not remember. This was all new information to him, and his now gold eyes could only reflect his excitement the wider they got. Though that was short lived. "SImbuh stop using profanities! Das not nice!" he flourished his arms forward in what seemed to be disbelief. As if the man did not know better than to speak like that, it was one of the rudest things ever. Still, he was interested. As Cameron began to talk, Merlin had already extended his hand toward the lightning and touched it. Well, he knew the effects that something like this would have on a cuttlefish, but he still had to find out.

"AAAAAAIIYAAAAAA!!!" The lightning crackled around his fingers before the entirety of his skin illuminated beneath his glowing. Forcing Merlin to glow as the lightning spread from within his water flooded body. Thunder could be heard erupting from within him before the burst rooted itself in the ground. Leaving Merlin smoking. A hand over his face, the one caught by lightning pressed to his chest. He wasn't hurt, sure it wa spainful but not quite deadly in its present form. "Kingdom, Plantae. Phylum, Unknown. Class, Unknown. Order, Rosales. Family, Unknown. Genus, Fructus Diabolo. Species, Fulgur." He recited, allowing his shimmering golden eyes to fade to their standard color of simpler contrast. His cheeks puffed out from huffing. "Simba you shouldn't eat random things!!!!"

Vemix

Odin Kaicho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

With all the commotion, it appeared that these two were in the middle of something and Simba had interrupted them. While Simba held out his hand waiting for a explination he felt the little green man climbing up his leg. He didn't seem to happy since he stopped his way over to Simba, was he in trouble? Surely enough Simba spent the next few seconds being told to stop cursing, that he needed to be more civilized. While the green man sat on his shoulder, Simba wanted to ask him what he meant by building his house? "uh...i'm sorry? I'll hel-" he paused once he saw Merlin reaching out towards his hand, Simba attempted to snatch his hand away but it was already to late. " NO DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" he shouted as the electricity rushed through Riven. 'AHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOO!!!!"{/B] he shouted as he waved his hand about dangerously. If the little man on his shoulder wasn't careful he might get hit by accident with the lightning hand but luckily Simba stopped swinging when Riven shouted. Simba's stomach just growled back in reponse as his hand fell to his side. He then placed it over his stomach followed by a sadden expression. "But i was hungry...i almost died on that island..". Simba quickly sat down with his legs crossed which would cause the little green man to pop up off his shoulder and land back in place right after. "I'm sorry for interrupting whatever was going on.. but i just want to know what's happening to me..I've heard of powers like this.. coming from cursed fruit of the sea...but i thought that was all legend?" he asked waiting for at least one of them to answer. Hopefully Simba could learn more about his new found abilities, even though there were many out there walking around with powers just like him but were yet known to the world.

317 words

Imperial Flow

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:16 pm
User Image

Brightness on 100, Flowers on fleek, and Marines macking Ali would say as he would look at his coworkers in the garden. The garden itself was gorgeous a mixture of floras and faunas that painted the area in vivid hues and tones. "Was good my guys!?" Ali would ask not really knowing anyone specific but could clearly see two very blue individuals. "Oh my fault guys, Was Crackin?" He would say as he would intricately slap up the shirtless blue haired individuals hand and then finishing the handshake with the inside of their thumbs touching and the shape of a C forming on his fingers at least. Ali would look at the other blue-haired individual and smile brightly as he put his pinky, ring, and middle finger up and made a C with his index finger and thumb.

"Listen y'all I go by Ali, King, Mr.King, Bumaye, K.K., AK-47. It's whatever you fancy. Nice to meet y'all Dead a**" Ali would finish as he surveyed the area then noticing a dog, and still completely oblivious to the talking chameleon that was around. He had no clue what they had been talking about before, as he had not been paying them that close attention, so he was completely unaware of the situation he walked in on.

OoC: 219

Stats

Str: 05
End: 10
Spd: 05
Int: 05
Acc: 00

Spi: 05
Dex: 00
HP: 100

Misujage

Odin Kaicho

Vemix

Avedis Augulus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fans could be bought? With what paycheck? The little lizard was smart enough to know that Marines did get a weekly sum of beli, but it was nowhere near enough to get anything of great value. Yet, here was Merlin stating he could buy a ton of them. Was this little kid rich? Perhaps he had the resources to give this little lizard what he needed. "Nope." From his perch upon the first newcomer's shoulder, the little green reptile could be seen shaking he head. "I don't really need fans. I do need a new body. Can you buy those too?" The request would seem strange. Here was a tiny lizard looking to buy a new form from a child who was just as strange. Yet, Cameron would not even explain himself. Merlin seemed to be able to understand the things he said, even if the child did go in an entirely different direction. The other man was a worry for another day, as Cameron was never directly spoken to.

Taking a new position, Cameron would place both arms behind his head as he laid down with his head against the base of Simba's neck. Just as he got comfortable, he felt the heat of the male's skin disappear for but a moment as the blue haired man dropped into a seated position. Like a cartoon, Cam's form would follow without skipping a beat. His body never shifted in position and would land just as it started. "You've got powers?" He asked the man below him as if he had not already heard the answer multiple times. "Well I can breath fire~" He outstretched one arm forward and mimicked the look of a human checking the nails of his or her hand. "I've never heard of a cursed fruit or sea, but I can tell you that only the ones who are truly capable are gifted powers.. like myself." Instinctively, he'd nod his head as if to confirm his own story.

The Marines contracted some weird people. It seemed with each newcomer, the strangeness of it all would just be multiplied tenfold. First this child that eats other people's houses, then a dog that just walks around sniffing at nothing, followed by this shirtless blue haired man that yelled a lot and really fast. Now, there was.. this. This.. what was it? He spoke weirdly as if he was not only out of place, but way to comfortable around those he did not know. His actions and words would really only make the little lizard cringe. "Do the Marines have a translator nearby?" He did not really understand the things this guy was saying, but he did realize one thing. I would probably only get worse from here on out.

Current Tantrum :: 460
Overall Dilemma :: 1,649

00 Strength
20 Speed
00 Endurance
05 Accuracy
25 Intelligence

Misujage

Odin Kaicho

Luke Tensai

Acuroi

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

He was an overly odd sort, like even odder than like ... really odd things. First he was impressed by fans, but he didn't want any. Merlin's mouth rested agape as he looked up to the minuscule morsel known as Cammy. Eyebrows contorted in confusion again, trying to decipher what others meant was a chore all on its own. "You're a weird little duder, y'know?" A rhetorical question, it was more of a statement anyway. He wouldn't mind a response, in fact he did expect one. Despite the way he said it left it without that specific requirement. His hands went to his sides, tilting his head all the way toward the right. To the point his left foot had been taken off the ground. He was thinking about what he could and could not build. An entire body seemed a bit outside the reach of things he was currently capable of. So, he would have to decline it for now. Maybe some day, with some beli he could do it. As he grew more, learned more, dissected Cammy. He could figure out what made his body his, and build a better one. Then move all of Cammy's organs- WOAH! Cammy, that's not cool. "No Cammy, that's not cool!" He would scold after the convo he held by himself within his mind. Pointing a finger at the reptile and wagging it as his balance was regained. How dare he ask Merlin to do such a thing, that was utterly disgusting.

Riven approached Simba and grabbed his hands, since the lightning was gone he wanted to examine them a bit. His small hands rubbed over the surface of Simba's hands looking for outlets of this power. "Well, I'm not really a doctor, and without the fruit I can't examinez it neiver." He let the hand go and stared at Simba with his arms crossed, right foot tapping as he thought about the next step. Well, they already had a working theory. The Devil Fruit, surely there was some scientific proof to their existence. He could look that up, but it would be a waste what with a first hand account here. His finger out stretched to Cameron at the mention of fire, using his index finger to prod the small Chameleon's stomach in a circular motion. He had powers too? Why hadn't he shown them before now. For that matter, was this little guy a Marine? Didn't think he saw many talking animals around here. Y'know, except for him. "Well, ya already know what happened to ya. You got powers now, y'know." He stopped bothering Cammy's stomach if the small cretin had not done something to stop him already. He grabbed onto both sides of Simba's face and pressed their foreheads together. "It's okay Simbuh, the Intelligent Me will figure it out." He released a sigh, letting the thin film of skin on his body read the biorhythm within Simba. Being composed mostly of water let him detect things like heartbeats better, because water shook more easily than fleshy creatures like Simba. Sadly, he couldn't tell the difference. He let Simba go and sat down in front of the man, knees pressed to his chest. "I think ya gonna have ta let go of da legend thing, y'know. It's kinda real now." He twitched his fingers, pulling them close, a bit of static electricity from touching Simba zapped between them. Sending his fingers into a tizzy. "Owwww ... man." Hands slipped quickly beneath his armpits, paused by the sound of yet another newcomer. Another challenger, Another body. Wow, this Garden sure was busy today.

Was Good My Guys

He kinda spoke like Simba, but the vernacular kind of had Merlin lost. There were a lot of good things, but none of them seemed to be going on in the Garden. Many things outside of it, oh wait there were the rose petals. Those were delicious. Of course, whatever response Riven would have given was drawn short by him correcting himself. Now he wanted to know what was cracking. Riven immediately went to check his shoulders, pressing his hands against them abruptly and tightening his grip. "Nothing's cracking, I don't think ..." He patted his body down, maybe he had broken a bone and not noticed. They were all flexible and made of cartilage. He didn't tend to notice it too often. "Nope ... Nothing's cracked. Simba, Cammy?" He arched an eyebrow, awaiting their responses, of course the new man had to introduce himself. Riven simply paused, staring. Clearly Cammy had no idea what the man was saying, and Merlin could barely grasp at the edges of his voice. What was an AK-47? And what was dead? A Dead Donkey? And did he go by all of those names at once? Did he expect people to say the entire thing the entire time, every single time they wanted to speak with him. Odd was the short term for the level of confused this young man was. Even with all of his intelligence he could feel himself burning out. The soft browns of his face had turned a slight red, a white mist seeping up from his body. The water in his brain had started to boil, you could even hear the bubbles. This wasn't turning out well.

"I need an Adult ...."

Vemix

Odin Kaicho

Luke Tensai

Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items